thanks for the comment
glad it was interesting update to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰

welcome dear...sure...😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
ranveer looks so handsome.as you described his dress looks very different. ishani's dress is also very beautiful. ranveer lost in her beauty was romantic. thanks for adding the pics of their date look.loved it.waiting for the date
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

welcome dear...sure...😳

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer looks so handsome.as you described his dress looks very different. ishani's dress is also very beautiful. ranveer lost in her beauty was romantic. thanks for adding the pics of their date look.loved it.waiting for the date

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer's handsome look and the description of his dress 
looking different 
glad Ishani's dress was very beautiful and Ranveer lost in her beauty 
happy that you liked their pics of their date 
ya let us see how their date is going to be 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 728(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL EPISODE).
Ranveer seeing Ishani in the dark blue full sleeve gown had a mesmerized face. Ishani was looking so cute to his eyes were she was like a apple to his eyes. Ranveer with a light mesmerized face walked and came near the sofa were Ishani too seeing Ranveer slowly got up from the sofa and holding the walking stick she stood in front of Ranveer with a pretty smile in her lips. Ranveer was totally lost in her cuteness were he was admiring her to the core.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a glance from top to bottom and in a cute tone):Ranveer you look so good in this dress. you are looking handsome. 
Ranveer(with the mesmerized face itself):hmm 
Ishani(like a cute child):How I look?
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Even Heavenly angels will get jealous of your beauty Ishani. you look that much beautiful today. 
Ishani hearing it had a shy smile were her cheeks were getting red getting her husband's comment. 
Ranveer(having a cute smile):I know its a private date thinking for both of us but will Raagini be with Maa itself till we come back. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I only asked for a private date with you but how to leave Raagini as it is and come with you. If Raagini comes with us means she too will be happy know?shall we take her with us?
Ranveer(smiling well):Haan surely Ishani we can..(telling it he saw his phone and dialed to Amba and kept the phone in his ear and hearing the ring he waited for the call to be picked were once Amba picked the call):Maa..
Amba(in the other end):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Maa what Raagini is doing? I and Ishani have planned to go out. If Raagini comes means we will take her along with us. 
Amba(in a normal tone):Ranveer Raagini is sleeping well. She was playing with me and Baba the whole day and now only she is sleeping well. Let her sleep you both go out and come back. 
Ranveer:oh tk Maa. Actually Ishani wanted to go out that is why I am taking her out. 
Amba:hmm tk tk let her also feel the fresh air outside. 
Ranveer:hmm tk Maa(telling it he cut the call and saw Ishani):Raagini is sleeping Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmm tk fine..
Ranveer:Shall we go?
Ishani shook her head as yes to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her started to walk to the lamp table and he took the car key in his hand and putting the car key in his pant pocket and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the room were Ishani too holding the walking stick well and started to walk along with Ranveer slowly. Ranveer too was slowly walking according to Ishani's speed and they both came out of their room and they both started to walk in the corridor.They crossed the corridor and finally came near the stairs were as soon as they came near the stairs Ranveer seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Keep the walking stick safely with you let me take you down. 
Ishani(hearing it and with a bit hesitation):Ranveer its okay If somebody sees means..that is what now I am okay know? Let me slowly come down in the stairs. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Ishani today is Valentine's day and I don't want my wife to strain a lot on valentine's day. (telling it without waiting for her answer he immediately took Ishani in his hands and he started to walk down in the stairs).
Ishani though holding the walking stick in her hand but the real walking stick for her was her Ranveer only were she was looking Ranveer with a amazed look and Ranveer was taking her down in the stairs. He carefully brought her down to the hall and started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Ishani seeing him. 
Ishani:Ranveer now at least leave me down. 
Ranveer(seeing her):Nahi let me take you till car itself. 
Ishani saw him a cute look and gave a impossible head shake with a light smile in her lips were Ranveer too smiling to her and he brought her out of the house and he finally walked in the outer corridor and brought her till the car and he made her stand in the floor were Ishani stood well in the floor holding the walking stick were he took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and opened the car door for her were he held Ishani carefully and made her sit in the seat and he closed the car door and he walked around the car and he came to the other side of the car and he opened the car door and he got in the driving seat and closed the car door and inserted the car key and when he was about to start the car were Ishani seeing him. 
Ishani(cutely):Walking stick..
Ranveer(hearing it seeing her):kya?
Ishani:tum meri walking stick. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm lifelong too ready to be your walking stick Mrs. Vaghela. 
Ishani(cutely smiling to him):hmm okay mera pati..
Ranveer smiling to her and he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and brought the car to the gate were the security opened the gate for them were Ranveer drove the car out of RV mansion and finally started to drive the car towards the place where he has arranged for their private date. 
It was exactly 7.45 were Ranveer after a lovely driving brought the car to a hotel parking were Ishani saw the hotel sitting in the car itself were the hotel was having a lavishing look having the glowing lights over its body. Ranveer parked the car and he opened the car door taking the key in his hand and he got down from the car and closed the car door and he came around the car and he came and opened the car door for Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Get down my dear queen. 
Ishani smiling to him got down from the car carefully were Ranveer too held her carefully were Ishani then got down from the car and she stood holding the walking stick in her hand. Ranveer closed and locked the car and putting the car key in his pant pocket and he showed the hotel to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Let us go..
Ishani seeing him with a smile shook her head as yes were Ranveer too smiled well and started to walk were Ishani too slowly started to walk.They walked and finally came to the entrance of the hotel were the security opened the glass door for them and both of them entered the hotel and they walked and finally went to the reception of the hotel and Ranveer saw the receptionist. 
Receptionist:Hello sir welcome to Ek international. 
Ranveer(giving a light formal smile to the lady):I have booked a private dinner in your hotel. I called to your hotel by today afternoon and I have made the online bill payment too. 
Receptionist(hearing it):your good name sir?
Ranveer:RV..
Receptionist(saw the computer in front of her and checking the name and saw Ranveer):your table is at the back end of the hotel sir. Go straight and then take a left and you will see the entrance of the garden. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay thank you. 
Ranveer telling it started to walk were Ishani too started to walk along with him. Both of them were walking in the direction Receptionist told them they walked straight and they they turned left and they walked slowly were they were able to see the entrance of the garden were Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile and he walked slowly were Ishani too with a surprised face walked with him and they both entered the garden of the hotel. Ranveer saw the arrangements that were made by the hotel people. They have arranged it according to his demands were Ranveer smiling well saw Ishani were Ishani after entering the garden had a surprised face were she never ever thought that Ranveer could have made such a great arrangement for her. The garden was well maintained in between the garden a table with two chairs on each end and being decorated with the decoration clothes and the lights with dim as well bright light setting. The whole decoration was looking so romantic for Ishani were the place looked like:

Ishani seeing the setting of the place with a surprised face started to walk slowly towards the table were Ranveer too with a smile started to walk along with her were she went and stood near the decorated area of their table and saw the table that has been decorated for them with a cute surprised face were the table arrangement looked to Ishani's eyes such a as:

The lamps that were lighted on the way to reach the table and the candle lights that were lit in the table perfectly gave the mood to celebrate Valentines day for both Ranveer and Ishani. Ishani with a happy smile turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a cute smile in his face already were Ranveer seeing her and with a cute move raised his eyes brows and signed her to go to the table were Ishani too with a cute smile shook her head as okay to Ranveer. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Lovely episode. Very nice pictures. I anticipate very romantic date of Ishveer.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I accidentally noticed the new update, dear. Please, send us pm next time. I don't want to miss an episode.😊
Amazing episode.
Love you a lot.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. Very romantic atmosphere for Ishveer.πŸ˜ƒ