Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode a lot. Very nice selection of presents. 
Waitinf for Ishveer romantic date. Hope everything will be normal.
Update asap.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the episode a lot and the selection of presents 
ya let us see Ishveer romantic date 
wish that everything will be normal 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ranveer is a one woman guy... He'll never ever fall for such a cheap lady like disha...for Ranveer ...Ishaani is everything...great episode didu...be safe n sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes surely Ranveer is a one woman guy and he can never ever fall for such 
a cheap lady like Disha 
and For our Ranveer Ishani is everything 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Marvelous update again didu...s always fantastic...waiting for nxt update...be safe n sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 727(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL EPISODE)
After Ranveer went from the room it was just next 20 minutes were Raagini who was sleeping cutely opened her eyes and came out of her sleep.She got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw Ishani who was sitting near her and has rested her head in the head rest and closed her eyes. 
Raagini(cutely touched Ishani's lap with her hand and cutely):Mama..
Ishani(feeling Raagini's hands in her lap and opened her eyes and saw Raagini and with a smile):Arrey baby got up?
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes. 
Ishani(smiling to her):Tk wait let me call to Dadi she will come and take you with her and will make you ready for the day. 
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ishani with a smile took her hand to the lamp table and took her phone from the lamp table and she dialed to Amba and kept the phone in her ear and hearing the ring she waited for Amba to pick the call. When Amba picked her call. 
Ishani:Maa Raagini woke up (before she could tell the next word).
Amba(with a smile):Haan let me come and take Raagini and make her ready for the day. 
Ishani(seeing Amba's love for Raagini):hmm tk Maa..(she cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table and saw Raagini):Dadi is coming. 
Raagini(cutely):hmm Dadi..
Ishani cutely smiled to her daughter were in the next 10 minutes Amba came to their room and she walked and came to the bed and saw Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Amba near the bed with a smile):Jai shree krishna Maa..
Amba(smiling to Ishani):Jai Shree krishna Ishani. How are you feeling now?
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan Maa feeling much better. 
Amba(touching Ishani's head with her hand affectionately):hmm everything will get back to normal very soon Ishani. Keep smiling. 
Ishani(smiling to Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba(smiling to Ishani and saw Raagini):Raagini come to Dadi 
Raagini(got up from the bed telling):Dadi..(telling it she walked two steps and came to the edge of the bed and showed her hands wide open to Amba).
Amba(too with a smile took Raagini in her hands and holding Raagini and saw Ishani):Tk Ishani let me take care of Raagini. Let me make her take bath and make her have her breakfast. 
Ishani:haan Maa tk use the dress of Raagini that is in your room. 
Amba:Haan tk tk let me take care you take rest. 
Ishani:hmm tk Maa..
Amba giving smile to Ishani and she started to walk from there taking Raagini with her and she went out of the room. Ishani took a deep breath and had a happy smile thinking about the caring family she is having. 
The time was moving and the day finally came to its evening 6 o clock were Ranveer finishing all his office work and at the same time arranging for the romantic date through phone calls and he came back to their room and he entered the room and saw for Ishani were he found Ishani sleeping so well in the bed were he had a cute smile in his face seeing Ishani sleeping well. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):hmm she is sleeping well in tiredness. Let me first get ready for the date and then let me wake her up and make her get ready. (thinking it he walked and went to the lamp table and he kept his phone in the lamp table and he walked and went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and he took his dress that was so simple and good and he closed the cupboard and walked and went to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the door of the washroom to get ready).
It was exactly next 20 minutes were Ranveer after refreshing up himself and changing his dress came out of the washroom and he walked and went to the mirror and saw the mirror and he took the comb from the dressing table and he saw the mirror and started to comb his hair. He made his light make up and then seeing himself well in the mirror and then he made sure he is looking good for the date.And then he walked and went to the bed and saw Ishani were still Ishani was sleeping well were he took his hand to Ishani's shoulder and he moved her slowly. 
Ranveer:Ishani utto..
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hand and voice):hmm
Ranveer:Ishani get up let us go out. 
Ishani slowly opened her eyes and yawned well and saw around her and her eyes went to the clock and getting its exactly 6.30 in the evening and she immediately got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw Ranveer standing near her were her eyes now saw Ranveer from top to bottom were he was in a different kind of Dressing were Ranveer gave a smile to her were Ishani was seeing the look of Ranveer from top to bottom with a cute surprised face were he was wearing a white pant and orange shirt with some designs in it and was looking handsome to her eyes were Ranveer was looking like:

Ishani(in a surprised tone):Ranveer tum..
Ranveer(immediately):I am ready for the date My dear wife. 
Ishani(coming to the world and remembering her demand of the private date in the morning and seeing Ranveer completely ready):Oh let me too get ready..
Ranveer:Haan you can..(telling it and thinking for a while):Where is Raagini?
Ishani:In morning itself Maa took Raagini and after that she didn't come to our room at all. She is with Maa only. 
Ranveer:oh tk fine(as he said this his phone rang being in the lamp table were he saw the display of the phone and getting its the call related to his office and seeing Ishani):I have got a call Ishani you get ready let me talk this call and come. 
Ishani:hmm tk..
Ranveer(took the phone in his hand and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear):Haan tell me Raju..(hearing Raju's voice and thinking something and he in phone):Ek minute Raju(telling it he saw Ishani were Ishani was now trying to get down from the bed were he came near her):Ishani let me help you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you concentrate on your call. I am totally fine. I can manage..
Ranveer:Sure know?
Ishani:Haan Baba sure..
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as okay to Ishani and in the phone):Haan tell me Raju..(he started to concentrate on the phone and he started to walk and talk in the phone).
Ishani slowly got up from the bed and held the walking stick that was near the bed and she started to walk slowly were she walked and went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her dress and then she closed the cupboard and held the walking stick and came to the washroom and kept the walking stick out of the washroom and she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door to get ready. It was exactly next 25 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom and she saw Ranveer were Ranveer still showing his back to her and standing near the entrance of the room and was talking in the phone. By talking in the phone itself he walked and went to the corner of the room and by talking in the phone itself he was wearing his shoes in his both the feet. Ishani seeing Ranveer and with a smile held the walking stick and she walked slowly and came to the mirror and she started to make her make up by sitting in the stool that was in front of the mirror. She started to make her make up were in the next 15 minutes she completely made herself ready. Ishani slowly got up from the stool and holding the walking stick and she walked slowly and crossed the bed and she came the sofa and she sat in the sofa were Ranveer was still talking in the phone were after next 10 minutes he concluded the call and he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call. 
Ranveer(cutting the call and turned casually by telling):Ishani If you are Ready let us...(before he could tell the next word his eyes fell on Ishani who was sitting in the sofa).
Ranveer was quite mesmerized with the cuteness of Ishani. She was looking so pretty in her attire now. She was wearing a dark blue full sleeve long gown were she was looking so beautiful now were she was looking like:

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
BatoolFatima9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Edited by BatoolFatima9 - 5 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, cute episode. Ishaani is so beautiful in this dress. Ranveer can't take his eyes off her.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Very nice outfits of Ishveer. Ranveer is fascinated by Ishaani's look. Wish to see a lot of romantic moments of Ishveer in the future episodes.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update ๐Ÿ˜ณLoved it โค๏ธEagerly waiting for the next part 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both r looking great...their attires suit them so well...Ranveer is looking Smart & Ishaani is looking Angelic...next update will be great...no doubt in that...waiting for it eagerly...be safe n sound didu
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Very nice episode.
Update soon.๐Ÿ‘