Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi my dear cute friends, 

I know the story is getting delayed for so many days now a days. 
I am quite busy with my tight schedule now a days due to my work 

from tomorrow the story will be updated daily. 

sorry for the inconvience
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No Problem Dear. 
U can update the chapter whenever u get time. There is no issue. πŸ˜Š
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No problem dear.
Update when you have time.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK, Sakshi
Take your time.😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: priyanka98

No Problem Dear. 

U can update the chapter whenever u get time. There is no issue. πŸ˜Š

😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

No problem dear.
Update when you have time.

😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

OK, Sakshi
Take your time.😳😳

😊
AshishFan2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 725
It was exactly 8 o clock in the evening were by that time Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of the study room and was seeing his Laptop that was in the tea poi and was working in the Laptop were by that time his phone being in the tea poi rang its ringtone were Ranveer took his eyes from the Laptop screen and saw the Phone display were the phone showed its the guy to whom he ordered for certain things were he took his phone in his hand and picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:haan 
Person:Sir I have brought the things that you said me to bring. I am standing outside the gate of your house. 
Ranveer:hmm okay give the phone to the security.
Person:yes sir.
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and he walked and came outside the study room and he came to the corridor were by that time he was able to hear the voice of security):Haan Security bhaiya sent that person inside the house. 
Security:Hmm okay sir. 
Ranveer:hmm (Ranveer cut the call and he walked in the corridor and he came to the stairs and he came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and walked in the hall and he came out of the house and stood in the front of the house).
It was exactly next 10 minutes were the person came to the front of the house were seeing Ranveer he gave a smile were Ranveer too smiled back to him. That person was having a medium sized box in his hand were he came to Ranveer and showed the box to him. 
Person:Sir the things you ordered day before yesterday by coming to our shop.
Ranveer(Getting the box from that person and seeing him):Everything was specially made only know?
Person:yes sir everything is designed so well according to your demands. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(holding the box in his one hand and with the other hand he took the money from his pant pocket and gave it to the person).
Person(getting the money from Ranveer and with a smile):Thank you sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the person were the person too started to move from there were Ranveer turned and started to walk and he entered the house and walked in the hall and came to the stairs and he got in the stairs and he came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and he came to Ishani's room and he entered her room and kept the box in her room bed and then he walked and came out of the room and closed the door and he started to walk again in the corridor were he walked and went to the study room and went and sat in the sofa back and saw the Laptop and started to do his work again. 
The time was moving and it was exactly 10 o clock in the night were Ishani was sitting in the bed and Raagini was sitting in her lap and Ishani was feeding the food to Raagini with her hands after these many days. 
Raagini(smiling well to Ishani):Mama Kana..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):After these many days you are able to have the food from Mama's hands know?
Raagini(cutely chewing the food and smiled and shook her head as yes):hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini and was feeding the dinner to her were after a while finally Raagini finished her food were Ishani made Raagini to sit in the bed and saw Raagini. 
Ishani:Wait let Mama call Mala Aunty she will come and wash your mouth. 
Raagini(cutely):hmmm 
Ishani keeping the empty bowl in the lamp table and took the phone that was in the lamp table and dialed to Mala and kept the phone in her ear. 
Ishani(as soon as Mala picked the call):Hello Mala can you come to our room?
Mala:haan Bhabhi let me come..
Ishani:hmm(telling it Ishani cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table).
In the next 10 minutes Mala came to the room and she came and stood next to the bed and saw Ishani. 
Mala:Bhabhi..
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala please wash Raagini's mouth and bring some water for me to wash my hands too. 
Mala(with a smile):hmm okay Bhabhi(telling it she showed her hands to Raagini).
Raagini with a happy smile got up from the bed and she walked and came to Mala were mala took Raagini in her hands and walked towards the washroom and she went to the washroom and disappeared from Ishani's sight. It was exactly next 10 minutes were Mala came out of the washroom having Raagini in her one hand and mug of water in her other hand were she brought Raagini to the bed and she made Raagini to be in the bed were Raagini too stood in the bed and walked and went to Ishani and sat in the bed next to Ishani were Mala then walked around the bed and came to Ishani and showed the mug to her were Ishani washed her hands in the mug and saw Mala and shook her head as okay to Mala were Mala too shook her head as okay and again she walked and went to the washroom were in the next few seconds she came out of the washroom and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were before she could go to the entrance of the room.
Ishani:Mala..
Mala(hearing her name stood there itself and saw Ishani):Bhabhi want anything?
Ishani:hmm Raagini's dinner was so good you have done it so well. To tell this only I called you. 
Mala(hearing it with a smile):Thank you ..
Ishani:hmm thank you to you too for bringing Raagini's dinner as soon as I asked for her dinner. 
Mala(hearing it):I did my job only Bhabhi (telling it she walked and came to the lamp table and she took the empty bowl in her hand and seeing Ishani she gave the smile and she started to walk from there)
Raagini as soon as Mala went from there she cutely laid her head in Ishani's lap were Ishani too feeling Raagini's head in her lap with a smile saw Raagini and started to caress her hair were cutie pie too feeling comfortable in her mother's embrace closed her eyes to sleep. Ishani was caressing Raagini's hair so well were after another half an hour it was exactly 11 o clock were Ishani with a smile saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well in her lap. Ishani with a mother care Held Raagini with her both the hands and took Raagini from her lap and laid Raagini in the bed near her and made cutie pie to keep her head in the pillow were cutie pie too adjusted herself to the bed and she started to continue her sleep. Ishani had a smile in her face seeing the way Raagini is sleeping. 
Ishani(taking a deep breath saw the clock in the wall and getting its exactly 11.05 then to herself):Why Ranveer didn't come yet?
(telling it to herself she took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ear and heard the ring).
Ranveer was working in his Laptop regarding the company reports were by that time his phone rang being in the tea poi were he took his eyes from the laptop screen and saw the phone display and seeing Ishani's name in it his face got a cute smile. He took the phone in his hand and picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Ranveer:Haan tell me Meri Patnee
Ishani(hearing the way Ranveer is calling her as his Patnee with a smile):What my pati dev is doing?where is my pati dev now?
Ranveer:I am in study room doing my office works. 
Ishani(hearing it with a feeling worried face):Sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Why are you telling sorry Ishani?
Ishani:Because of me only you were not able to go to office for these many days know? I know all your office works are piled up now and you are busy in the work at this night time. Everything is because of me only know?
Ranveer(taking a deep breath):Ishani please don't feel like that. Now tell me what are you doing now?
Ishani:Wo I made Raagini to have her dinner and she is sleeping now. After making her sleep only I thought about you not coming to room so only I called to you. 
Ranveer:hmm okay fine I have another 20 minutes work let me finish it and come to you and after that let me apply the ointment to you. 
Ishani(hearing it):No its okay Ranveer that is what my hands are okay now know let me apply the ointment myself. 
Ranveer:No way its my duty and I will do it for sure. 
Ishani(hearing it and with a smile):Tk fine you itself come and apply the ointment to me. 
Ranveer(with a smile):That is so good. Let me come after finishing the work. 
Ishani:hmm okay. (telling it she cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table and started to wait for Ranveer).
Ranveer too hearing the call has been cut with a cute smile kept the phone in the tea poi and continued his work. 
Manas was sleeping well in the bed and Krish was also sleeping well next to Manas were Disha was laying in the bed next to Krish and was thinking about the way she clashed with Ranveer and the way Ranveer fell over her and the way how Ranveer looked handsome to her eyes came to her mind. She was thinking about Ranveer's eyes, lips and his handsome face and well built body and was having a romantic smile in her lips. 
Disha(in thoughts):I know getting Ranveer is not going to be that easy but somehow I will spend a night with Ranveer for sure. When he was servant I was not able to succeed in my plan but surely this time I will succeed. Ishani too is injured and for the past one month itself her hands and legs are not fine and I am sure nothing would have happened romantically between them so surely this is the right time to get Ranveer. He will be very hungry for S*x and this is the right time for me to get Ranveer. 
I will surely get you Ranveer(thinking it she had a romantic smile in her lips).
It was exactly 11.30 were Ranveer after finishing his work came out of the study room having his phone in his hand and he walked in the corridor and came to their room were he entered the room and he saw the bed were he saw Ishani reading a novel sitting in the bed resting her back in the head rest and Raagini sleeping so well next to Ishani. Ranveer with a smile walked and came near the bed and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name taking her eyes from the novel and she saw Ranveer and had a bright smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer smiling to her and keeping the phone in the lamp table and he sat in the bed facing her were Ishani too saw Ranveer and with a smile she kept the novel in the lamp table and saw Ranveer and smiled to him. 
Ranveer:(too smiling to her):Shall I apply the ointment?
Ishani shook her head as yes to Ranveer were Ranveer took the ointment that nurse gave from the lamp table and he took the ointment in his hand and he held Ishani's right hand carefully and applied the ointment in her hand and he started to massage her hand so softly. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is massaging her hand and in a emotional voice):Ranveer 
Ranveer(massaging her hand and saw her):hmm
Ishani:Really you are so sweet. 
Ranveer(smiled to her):hmm I am always sweet only to my Ishani. 
Ishani(with a cute face):Haan sweet only but while having anger only My husband is Khadoos. 
Ranveer(hearing it cutely):Haan khadoos only but after sometime know my wife will make me sweet. 
Ishani(smiled to him):haan surely baby I will make you sweet. 
Ranveer smiled to her and applied the ointment well in her hand and took the ointment in his hands even more and moved and sat near her leg and he carefully touched her left leg and he started to massage her left leg by applying the ointment. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is applying the ointment to her leg):I am feeling sorry to make you massage my leg Ranveer. That is why I said I myself can apply the ointment. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Its okay Ishani. you women only made these rules like only patnee need to serve pati dev and all. But let me tell the new rule even pati dev too can do patnee ki seva and I am right now on doing my seva to my patnee. 
Ishani(hearing it):love you(telling it she kissed in the air).
Ranveer feeling Ishani's kiss gave a cute romantic smile to her and he was massaging her leg well and after finishing massaging her leg and he moved and sat in the bed facing Ishani and he kept the ointment in the lamp table and he took the other ointment that doctor suggested and he took the ointment in his hand and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:come on Ishani raise your t-shirt let me apply the ointment to the wound in your stomach. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer);Arrey for that let me myself apply it. 
Ranveer(with a cute questioning face):kyun?
Ishani(cutely like a child):I will feel shy when your hands touch my stomach.
Ranveer:Then close your eyes let me apply the ointment. 
Ishani:But Ranveer..(she was struggling).
Ranveer(cutely):Ishani I will only apply the ointment for sure so close your eyes and no more argument on this topic. 
Ishani(seeing her husbands care and cute way of managing her):hmm okay. 
Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani seeing a child look on Ranveer and she closed her eyes were her lips too had a smile now were Ranveer too with a smile took his hand to Ishani's t-shirt and he took the t-shirt up and with the other hand he applied the ointment to the wound mark which was the place were Ishani got stabbed. Ishani was feeling the lovely touch of Ranveer in her stomach were she closed her eyes so tightly were Ranveer after a while applied the ointment well and he closed the ointment and kept it back in the lamp table and he saw the clock were the clock showed the time as exactly 11.55 were Ranveer again saw Ishani were Ishani was still closing her eyes. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):hmm time is going to be 12 o clock. Now itself let me tell Ishani to stay with closed eyes  so that I can bring her surprise. (thinking it and seeing Ishani):Ishani stay with closed eyes itself. 
Ishani(hearing it):you applied the ointment know then why to close the eyes. Let me open. 
Ranveer:Arrey please don't open let me tell when you should open your eyes. 
Ishani:(without opening her eyes):but why?
Ranveer:please Jaanu 
Ishani(hearing the word Jaanu from Ranveer and with a smile without opening her eyes):hmm okay let me stay with closed eyes. 
Ranveer:hmm that is so good. Let me come okay?
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer immediately got up from the bed and he walked and went to the entrance of the room and he went out of the room and he crossed the corridor and went to Ishani's room and he unlocked the room and opened the door and entered the room and he walked and went to the bed and took the box that he has kept in the bed and he walked back and came out of the room and he crossed the corridor and he entered their room and he came to the bed were he saw Ishani still closing her eyes were Ranveer with a smile sat in the bed facing Ishani and he kept the box in the bed in front of him and he opened the box and he took the gift for Ishani in his hand and he held the gift in his hand and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer(in a lovely tone):Open your eyes Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it):hmm okay Ranveer..(telling it she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer's face and seeing his hand holding something were seeing it her lips had a emotional smile).
Ranveer was cutely holding a beautiful gift for Ishani in his hands which was:

Ranveer(with a cute smile):HAPPY VALENTINES'S DAY MERI CUTE LOVELY PATNEE..
Ishani hearing it had a emotional face were she was not knowing how to express this happiness of getting surprise from her husband. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Note:sorry guys I know its too late for giving this Valentines day episode. Yes forthcoming episodes will be of Valentines day special episodes and Holi special episodes As per all readers wish. 

Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago