Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
interesting teaser continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -this updt is specially for dhiyashah aka dhyani, who changed her colour today and asked this story's updt as her gift. Many many congratulations dear for turning Rockerz, enjoy the new colour. 

PART 39

It was night, Ishra were in bed laying side by side, ishita was looking at Raman while he was lost in thoughts. Seeing him not looking at her since long she finally went close to him and said keeping her head on his chest-r u angry with me?? 

Raman look at her and said -main, nahi toh, why would I?? 

Ishita -maine aapko pareshan kiya, sabko pareshan kiya. Aap gussa nahi ho mujhse?? 

Raman nodded in no and smiled. 

Ishita -u still love me?? 

Raman nodded in yes and said -forever.

Ishita -why didn't u let Ruhi sleep with us today?? 

Raman -what was special today, kuch bhi toh nahi. Today is just a normal day, woh roz maa papa ke saath soti hai, aaj bhi so rahi hai. Ishita, kisi ko apne paas rakhne ke woh apna nahi hota, apne dil ke paas rakhne se woh apna hota hai. 

Ishita -ruhi mere dil ke paas hai, raman.

Raman -then don't bother about where she is sleeping, just let her be and u too be normal. 

Ishita -main normal hoon, bas kabhi kabhi insecure ho jaati hoon, aur shayad nahi hoti, if I could give u s baby. 

Raman wrapped his arms around her and said -i don't need one, I have already two, tum aur Ruhi. He said and kissed her temple. She closed her eyes and said -i love u raman.

Raman -love u too jaan.

Ishita -will u love me, she asked opening her eyes. 

Raman -i told u naa, I love u. 

Ishita -not this, love me Raman. She said wrapping her arms around him. He smiled and took her lips in his. They start kissing each other while her hands went to his shirt. She start unbuttoning his shirt and he smiled at her boldness, he knew well that she is restless and want to love him, claim him. So he was just letting her do whatever she want and soon she was all over him, loving him insanely, satisfying herself more then him. After long, Raman took the charge and start making love to her, both were lost in each other and finally he entered into her filling her with him. 

She hugged him tight and slept in his arms. Raman wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple. She hide more into him and slept comfortably while raman's mind was still on the incident. He was thinking ways to make ishita secure. He thought for long and finally thought of a solution. 

Raman -agar yeh ho jayega toh shayad ishita ki insecurity kam ho jaaye, hope I can find a solution. He thought to himself and slept. 

Next morning, Raman got ready in his regular time and left for office after breakfast but went to iyer house and knocked the door. 

Amma open the door and saw raman standing on the door. 

Amma -raman kanna, tum?? 

Raman -yes amma, I wanted something from u. Can I come in?? 

Amma -ofcourse, aao naa. She said and Raman came in. 

Amma -tum baitho, main coffee laati hoon. 

Raman -nahi amma, main abhi breakfast karke aaya hoon, maa thoosh thoosh kar khilati hai, uss par aapko beti bhi mujhe chodti nahi nine breakfast achche se kiye, I am full. 

Amma smiled and said -aise kaise, u r my maarumagan, how can u come and have nothing. Kuch toh lo. 

Raman -ok black coffee, woh bhi half cup. 

Amma nodded and went to bring coffee for him,  after sometime she served him coffee and said -now tell me what u want?? 

Raman -mujhe ishita ki medical report chahiye, jisme yeh bataya gaya hai that she can't conceive. 

Amma -medical report, for what?? 

Raman -actually I have a friend, jiski wife infertility expert hai, I want to show it to her. I want to know ki ishita ka koi chance hai kya conceive karne ka. u know second opinion. 

Amma got angry hearing this and said -oh toh tumhe bhi ab bachcha chahiye, listen raman, u married her even after knowing her medical condition then why u r doing all this, kyun meri kanna ka dil ek baar phir todna chahte ho.

Raman -amma, there is nothing like that. 

Amma -nahi, I know u will also treat her just like an object, she was saying when Raman said -amma, amma aisi koi baat nahi hai. Main yeh sab ishita ke liye hi kar raha hoon. He said making amma look at him. 

Amma -ishita ke liye?? 

Raman -haan amma, he said and narrated everything to her. 

Raman -i can't see her like this, amma. Woh kitni dari hui thi, usse lagta hai we will all treat her badly just because she can't conceive. She even told me that she will never be so insecure, if she could give me a baby. And this is not the first time,hamari kuch mahino ki shaadi mein aisa kai baar ho chuka hai and I really want to do something for her. Usse khush dekhna chahta hoon, issliye kar raha hoon yeh sab. I want her, her happiness, amma. I don't want a kid but her secured. 

Amma felt bad for accusing Raman and said -i am really sorry kanna, I mistrusted u. But what can I do. Ishita ne bahut dukh dekhe hai, I can't even think of seeing her sad again. 

Raman-even I don't want this, tabhi toh yeh kar raha hoon. Please give me that file. 

Amma -par agar koi chance nahi hua toh. 

Raman -then I will think of something else but for now I want that file. Main pehle usse woh file dikhana chahta hoon, koi chance hoga tabhi ishita ko le jaaunga uske paas, she lives in Bangalore. 

Amma -i will pray for ur success, kanna. She said and went to bring the file. She gave the file to raman and he went taking her blessing. 

Raman reached his office and fax the report. He look at the sky and said -matarani please help Karna,i want to help my ishita. Praying so he got busy in his work waiting for the result. 

After an hour, the doctor called raman and told him to come along with ishita. Raman got happy and thought to call and inform ishita. But then stopped and thought, what if nothing come out of it. So he decided to visit Bangalore alone first and then took ishita with him. 

Thinking so a booked a ticket to Bangalore and went back home cancelling all his meetings. 

He reached home and was going inside but stopped hearing someone laughing loud. He look around and realised the sound is coming from backyard. He went there and his lips curved in smile seeing ishru playing together. 

Ishita was running behind Ruhi trying to catch her, while Ruhi was running with all her might. Every time ishita was about to catch Ruhi, she got scared. Ishita fake her fall and ruhi come to help her. Then she hugs Ruhi and both were laughing. Raman smiled seeing them and went to them with slow steps. He hugged ishita from back and said -pakad liya. 

Ishru turned and got pleasantly surprised seeing raman there. 

Ishita -arey raman, aap?? Aapko toh office mein hone chahiye. 

Raman -i know but had to go to Bangalore, toh bag lene aaya hoon. 

Ishita face fell hearing this and said -bangalore, all of a sudden. Kyun. 

Raman -kuch kaam hai, meri packing kar dogi. Till I too play with Ruhi for some time. 

Ishita nodded and was going when he pulled her to him and said -hey jaan, what happened?? 

Ishita -nothinh, it's just for the first time u r going leaving me alone. Toh dukhi hoon. 

Raman kissed her and said -don't be sad, I have very urgent work. Warna main tumhe abhi chod kar nahi jaata. 

Ishita -its OK, kitne din mein aayenge?? 

Raman -atleast two days. 

Ishita -ok, I am doing ur packing but try to come back soon. 

Raman -sure jaan, he said and she went to pack his bag. 

After two hours, Raman left for Bangalore leaving a sad ishita behind. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Ishita is a little insecure
Raman wanted to do something for her
Amma was a little doubtful abt the reports
Loved the ishru scene 😛
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update 
pls update soon its a request
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishu was insecure n raman wants to do something to remove her fear.
Loved ishra romantic moments.
He went to amma n asked for ishu medical reports n she mu him..
He explained everything her that he is doing all this for ishu happiness.
Dr called him n raman decides to go alone as he didn't want to upset ishu if there won't be any chances.
Ishu got sad knowing he is going for Bangalore alone.
Raman was admiring ishru.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just hope his efforts do not go in vain...
Its really important now to take care of Ishita's insecurity...glad he decided to visit the doctor alone and not let Ishita's hopes get high...
Lovely part...Ishru part was cute...
nice part
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice teaser 
thanks for the pm
continue soon😳