Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 724
ONE MONTH LATER..
RV MANSION..
It was exactly evening 5.30 of Mumbai were by that time Ranveer was standing near the bed were Ishani was sitting in the bed and Doctor who operated Ishani was sitting in the stool next to the bed and was checking Ishani. Her neck belt was removed and Doctor was checking her neck by telling Ishani to turn left and right. As Ishani moved her neck according to Doctor's instruction she was feeling better in her neck were Doctor too had a smile in his lips. 
Doctor:Fine Mrs.Ishani your neck is perfectly alright. (showing the neck belt that was in the bed and seeing Ishani):here after you won't need the neck belt. 
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you Doctor. 
Ranveer too had a smile in his lips hearing that Ishani's neck is fine. Doctor then started to removed the bandage of Ishani in her leg by taking few small instruments in his hands from his medical kit that was in the bed. He started to do his doctor duty. Ranveer was seeing Ishani's leg and he was wishing that Ishani should get well soon. Ishani was seeing her leg by sitting well in the bed. Doctor carefully removed the bandaged from Ishani's leg and then he took a hammer like instrument in his hand and he started to hit Ishani's leg joint bone slowly. 
Doctor(seeing Ishani):Is it paining?
Ishani(feeling the hammer like instrument hit in her leg joint bone):Somewhat its paining. But not so much pain. 
Doctor:hmm okay then try to stand slowly If you cannot stand then your leg has not cured. you have to wear the bandage once again. Actually I said it will take at least one and half months for you to walk but your health has really shown good improvement. Try to stand If you cannot stand let me make you wear the bandage to the leg once again. 
Ishani(hearing it shook her head as okay to the doctor telling):Okay Doctor..
Ishani saw Ranveer and showed her left hand to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile held her left hand and supported her to get up from the bed were Ishani wearing the arm sling in her right hand and holding Ranveer's hand with her left hand and she slowly kept her legs down in the floor and she got up from the bed were Ranveer held her carefully. 
Doctor(seeing it):Mr. RV slowly leave your wife and see whether she can walk. 
Ranveer:haan doctor..(telling it Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her that he is going to leave her hand).
Ishani too with a determination to walk shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to her and slowly left her hand were Ishani stood well in the floor were she slowly took her right leg and kept a first step and was about to move her injured left leg were feeling a bit pain she was about to fall were Ranveer who was alert in seeing Ishani getting that Ishani is going to fall he held her shoulders with his both the hands and prevented her from falling down. 
Doctor(seeing Ishani):Are you able to walk?
Ishani:I am able to stand and even If I try to walk I can walk but I am not able to walk without support. More of everything the place where I got stabbed in stomach is too lightly paining for me when I am trying to walk.
Doctor(hearing it):That pain will go by itself. If you can you can try to walk with walking stick. 
Ranveer hearing it holding Ishani with his one hand and with the other hand he turned and saw the walking stick he gave to Ishani  near the lamp stable were he took the walking stick with his other hand and he brought it to Ishani's left hand were Ishani with her left hand got the walking stick and held it well were Ranveer saw Ishani with a confident face. 
Ranveer:Try to walk with the walking stick. 
Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer):hmm
Ranveer took his hands from Ishani slowly were Ishani holding the walking stick tightly and kept her left leg forward and walked a step were she holding the walking stick and was walking very very slowly were her stomach was too bit giving pain while she is walking were she has got stabbed in her stomach. 
Doctor(seeing Ishani walking with the walking stick):How are you feeling now? you are able to walk know?
Ishani(seeing the Doctor):I am able to walk doctor but also there is a small pain in my stomach in the place where I got stabbed while walking. 
Doctor:Haan that will be like that only. But you can walk slowly with the walking stick and surely you will get well so quickly. Already you are recovering very quickly only. I said it will take two months for you to walk but by one month itself you are able to walk now. Try walking slowly for at least 10 minutes in a day. 
Ishani(hearing it):hmm okay doctor..
Doctor(taking a ointment from his medical kit and showing to Ranveer):Mr. RV apply this ointment in the place where Your wife got stabbed.This will take off the stab mark from her stomach. 
Ranveer(hearing it got it from Doctor's hand and kept it in the lamp table and seeing the doctor):hmm okay Doctor. 
Doctor(seeing Ishani):Shall we see how is your hand now Mrs. Ishani. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):hmm okay Doctor(telling it she slowly sat in the bed and took her left hand from the walking stick).
Doctor started to remove the arm sling from Ishani were Ishani too slowly took her hand from the arm sling and Doctor kept the arm sling in the bed and saw Ishani. 
Doctor:Try to move your hand. 
Ishani slowly moved her hand were Doctor started to direct her move on which side she should move the hand were Ishani too moved the hand as per doctor's instructions. 
Doctor:So there is no pain in your hand know?
Ishani(moving her hand well):Haan My hand is feeling good doctor. 
Doctor(with a smile):hmm so your neck and hand has got well. you are able to walk a little too. Only your leg need to cure even more and your pain in the stomach stabbed area need to go. 
Ishani:hmm
Doctor:The ointment that I gave itself will cure your pain in the stabbed area of your stomach.Then apply the ointment that nurse would have given to you while discharging to your leg and hand so that you will feel somewhat normal in your hand and leg.
Ranveer(hearing it):haan Doctor I am having that ointment that nurse gave to me while discharging Ishani. Let me apply it to her leg and hand and the ointment that you gave now. 
Doctor:(started to pack his medical kit and seeing Ranveer):I think you have followed all the medicines and ointment that nurse said you while leaving the hospital. your wife face is not having the wound marks now and she has walked by one month itself. Her neck and hand has got cured.you have taken care of her so well Mr. RV.
Ishani(hearing it seeing Doctor):yes doctor he only followed my medicines and ointment correctly. 
Doctor(packing his things and getting up from the stool having his medical kit in his hand and seeing both Ishani and Ranveer):hmm that is so nice. (seeing Ranveer):As soon as your wife said she is feeling better today morning you gave the call to me and as you called I too came and treated your wife. 
Ranveer(with a happy smile taking the money from his pant pocket and giving it to the Doctor):hmm thanks Doctor. 
Doctor(getting the money and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):hmm okay fine let me leave now. (seeing Ishani):After your leg gets well let me come and check you again.Till that walk with the walking stick. 
Ishani(hearing it):hmm okay Doctor. 
Doctor hearing it and shaking his head as okay and smiling to both Ranveer and Ishani and he started to move from there and he went out of their room. 
Ranveer(as soon as the doctor went out of the room saw Ishani who was sitting in the bed with a smile):Ishani your neck and hand has got cured. 
Ishani(hearing it with a happy smiled slowly got up from the bed and stood in the floor and opened her arms to Ranveer):yes baby I am cured almost 90%
Ranveer with a happy smile opened his arms to her and he came and hugged her were Ishani too hugged him well. Both were hugging each other for almost 10 minutes and they came out of the hug were both were smiling happily seeing each other. Ranveer making Ishani sit in the bed by holding her shoulders in the bed and he took the arm sling and neck belt and bandage of Ishani in the bed and he went to the dustbin and dropped the neck belt and arm sling and bandage in the dustbin and then saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:here after you don't have the needs of these things. 
Ishani(too with a happy smile):Haan 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Tk if everyone are in the hall means let me go and tell this to everyone. 
Ishani:hmm okay. 
Ranveer smiling to her started to walk from there and he went out of the room were he walked fast in the corridor and came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he came to the hall were to his luck he saw almost all his family members in the dinning table were everyone were sipping their tea. Except Disha and Manas everyone were there in the dinning table. Krish was sitting with Parul.Raagini was playing with Amba. Ranveer walked and came fast to the dinning table and saw everyone. 
Ranveer(seeing Everyone):There is a happy news for you all. 
Amba(who was sipping the tea having Raagini in her lap and hearing it saw Ranveer):What is it Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a happy smile):Ishani's neck and hand got completely cured. And she is able to walk with the help of walking stick. 
Everyone smiled happily were Ranveer telling it smiled so happily. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Tk Maa to inform this only I came. I have some work let me go now. 
Amba:hmm tk Dekhra. 
Ranveer smiling to everyone started to walk from there were Devarsh who was sipping the tea sitting next to Krisha in the dinning table had a happy smile that somehow Ishani recovered from the injury he gave to her. He was feeling calm inside his heart. 
Manas sitting in his room sofa and was having the laptop in his lap and he was working in his Laptop seriously. Disha was seeing TV sitting in the bed were she was seeing a hot song were the heroin and hero were locking their lips were Disha seeing it saw Manas who was seriously seeing the Laptop. Disha taking the remote that was in the bed next to her and she turned off the TV and kept the remote back in the bed and she got up from the bed and she walked and came to the sofa and she sat in the sofa next to Manas and she went close to him and touched Manas's cheek with her index finger were she started to move her finger slowly. 
Disha(in a husky tone near Manas's ear):Manas...
Manas(hearing it and feeling Disha's hand in his cheek and seeing Disha):What you want?
Disha(seeing Manas):I want you only Manas.Krish is too not here now (with a bit frustrated face):From the day you came to know that I tried to kill Ishani being with Nirbhay and Rithika you are going away from me only. 
Manas(seeing Disha with a calm face):From the day I came to know that you tried to kill your own sister I lost respect in you. For Krish's sake only I am with you because I cannot leave Krish with you as you are not even fit to be a mother. 
Disha(seeing Manas anger on her):Okay Manas you have so much anger on me. But at least for few hours keep your anger away from you. (going more close to him):Let's mingle..
Manas(hearing it with a confirmed face):Okay let us ...
Disha(with a happy smile):Really?
Manas:But I want a child this time. 
Disha(hearing it with a shocked face):What once again that pregnancy, vomiting, big stomach and that unbearable pain. No way I have always said to you that I cannot have another child. 
Manas:Hmm when ever I tried to get close to you that time and all you have said this only. Without wanting a child why you are wanting to mingle with me?
Disha(with a bit shy smile):I too have feeling Manas..
Manas(immediately):What body feelings only know? (with a confirmed face):you will have that feelings only Disha because you can never ever understand what heart feelings mean. (telling it he was about to get up).
Disha(before he could got she held his hand):How many days we will live like this without touching each other? Haan really I want you Manas why are you not understanding it?
Manas(with a confirmed face):I don't want you. (telling it closing the laptop and he got up from the sofa and keeping the laptop in the sofa and he started to walk towards the washroom).
Disha had a irritated face were she was not knowing what to do to convince Manas were she with a irritated face got up from the sofa and she started to walk and she came out of her room and she started to walk in the corridor. 
Ranveer(got up in the stairs by dialing to a number in his phone and he kept the phone in his ear and he came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor were by that time call got connected were he started to talk in the phone):Hello you will bring what all I said to you know? Without forgetting I want those things by today 8 o clock. Because I need to wish to my wife by 12 o clock in the night. 
Person over the phone:yes you will get all the things that you ordered sir..
Ranveer:hmm that is so good(he started to talk clearly to the sender of the things).
Ranveer as talking in the phone and without noticing and Disha too coming fast in the corridor and without noticing Ranveer due to having so much anger on Manas were both without seeing each other clashed with each other were Ranveer who was talking in the phone and who didn't expect he will hit with Disha and who was not aware he will fall was not having any balance and he was going to fall in the floor were Disha too who didn't expect this clash with Ranveer and as Ranveer was falling over her without balance she too was going to fall in the floor were Disha fell in the floor and Ranveer fell over her were he falling well on her somehow managed and tried to move from her. He was seeing well that he has fallen in the floor. 
Disha who has fallen down and seeing Ranveer above her and the way Ranveer was seeing that he has fallen down in the floor were his face was now attracting her so well. The way she was wanting a love making and the way Manas was not ready for that was now making her to fall for Ranveer for a single love making with him. Her dirty mind was thinking so many worst things now. 
Disha(seeing Ranveer):I have already tried to seduce Ranveer when he was servant. He was handsome to my eyes that time that is why I tried to seduce him but I was not successful in that. I was not seeing any other man as I married that Manas these many days. Now there is no use with Manas also for me. (seeing Ranveer's handsome face with a romantic smile in her lips):Now If I try Ranveer means I think I can succeed in getting Ranveer for me. For a single night I want Ranveer..(she thought it and seeing Ranveer and the way he is seeing each side of the floor for his  mobile phone that has fallen down from his hand and seeing he is fallen on Disha with a what to react face were by that time she took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and caressed his cheek).
Ranveer who was seeing the phone that has fallen down and the way he has fell on Disha with a what to react face were Disha touching his cheek and caressing his cheek and seeing her face that was having a shy smile were with a bit not liking face he got up from her and he got up from the floor and stood well and bent and took his phone from the floor and stood well again. Disha as soon as Ranveer got up she too got up from the floor and sat in the floor and showed her hand to Ranveer. 
Disha:Make me get up know Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Disha and seeing her showing her hand to him showed his hand):hmm get up . 
Disha held Ranveer's hand were she was feeling so many changes in her body as soon as she touched Ranveer's hand she was feeling Ranveer so well now were she got up from the floor and stood in the floor and saw Ranveer were Ranveer as soon as she got up took his hand from her hand. 
Ranveer(seeing Disha):Sorry I was talking in the phone and I didn't notice you. 
Disha(seeing Ranveer):Its okay you falling on me didn't pain at all for me. 
Ranveer(hearing this word saw Disha with a not understanding face):hmm okay fine sorry..(telling it having his phone in his hand he started to walk from there).
Disha as soon as Ranveer started to move from there turned and saw his back were she was sure somehow she need to get Ranveer for her. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.πŸ˜‰
Like the episode a lot. So Disha has fallen in love with Ranveer. She wants to spend the night with him. Ishaani is recovering step by step. Now new difficulties and hardships are coming for Ishveer. I'm sure they will easily overcome them. Very interesting choice of a new track.
Update soon.
Take care. Be safe.πŸ‘
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update πŸ‘Loved it β€οΈEagerly waiting for the next part 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely episode.
Waiting for the next.😳😳😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
What the heck is this disha thinking??...disgusting lady...being a married woman & a mother of a child, she's having such negative thoughts that too with Ranveer... Shame on her...but it's a beautiful update didu...  Be safe n sound
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Haven't heard from you for ages. Very nice track. Want to see romantic date of Ishveer. Ranveer is preparing surprise for Ishaani. Miss their romance.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Amazing update.
Waiting for the next.πŸ‘πŸ‘
amirthaa thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Hope ur doing fine...
Have turned into a silent reader for quiet a some time now...
But all ur updates are unmissed

I waited for this tract for long
I want the same seneario repeat when first ranveer was thrown out of Parekh mansion...but this time ishani supporting ranveer and throwing Disha out...that bitch deserved that only...

Hope u will make my wait come true...update soon...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hsppy that ishani's neck n hand are fine.hope she walks without stick too.loved manas saying that disha understands only body feelings as she doesn't know what heart feelings are.she deserves his ignorance.shocking that disha is eyeing on ranveer for one night stand .never expected this twist.disgusting girl.she needs punishment .hope no one suspects ranveer like last time 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MyLuvAshish]Awesome episode [/QUOTE
Hi Ashish 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode πŸ˜‰