Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 37

Ishita was getting ready wearing her Saree when Raman saw her and said -kya ready ho rahi hi, aao naa jaan. Let me love u one more time.

Ishita -sharam hai aapko, Ruhi neeche mummy ji papa ji ke saath hai and u want me to do romance with u here. 

Raman -haan toh, what's wrong in this. Hamari nayi nayi shaadi hui hai, unki nahi. They know well that we need privacy. 

Ishita -but still raman, it doesn't look good. Mummy ji papa ji kya lagega, ki unki bahu kitni despo hai.she said wearing her earrings when he kissed her neck hugging her from back and said -nahi hai kya?? 

Ishita -raman, what u r doing?? 

Raman -just asking, nahi hai kya unki bahu despo. 

Ishita -hoon, but yeh baat unhe toh nahi lagni chahiye naa.unhe toh main seedhi ,sanskari lagni chahiye. 

Raman -haan toh seedhi sanskari bahu bhi apne pati ko pyaar karne deti hai. Infact letting ur husband love u insanely is a part of being sanskari. He said chewing her earlobe. 

Ishita closed her eyes and said -raman please, mujhe neeche jaana hai. 

Raman -chale jaana, just give me five minutes. He said opening the pin and start kissing her orbs without giving her a minute to react. 

Ishita -raman, why r u doing, stop baba. Stop it. 

Raman -just a minute jaan, just a minute. He said and opened the hook of her blouse. He took her peak in his mouth and start sucking it hungrily. Ishita couldn't resist anymore and start caressing his hair encouraging her.she fell on him feeling weak in her knees while he pinned her to the wall and start kneading her orbs hungrily taking her to another world. 

She closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he was busy in worshipping her body kissing and kneading on the right places. 

Soon both were high on passion, he picked her in his arms and took her lips in his. He started kissing and soon he entered into her. Both rocked in sync and finally he kept his head on her chest feeling his release. 

Botg stayed in same position for sometime and finally ishita said -now let me go raman, it's getting really late. 

Raman -ok, tum jao. I am just coming. 

Ishita -aap bhi chaliye. 

Raman -tum jao naa, I just come. 

Ishita nodded and start getting ready. She did her make up again and went out of the room. 

She was feeling embarrassed in going down thinking what if Mr bhalla ask something. But to her relief, only toshiji was there. She sighed in relief and went down. 

Ishita -good evening, mummy ji. 

Toshiji smiled seeing her and said -good evening puttar. Badi sonni lag rahi hai. 

Ishita -thank u mummy ji, Ruhi Kahan hai??

Toshiji-woh apne dadu ke saath park gayi hai. 

Ishita -ohh, dinner mein kya banaun?? 

Toshiji -kuch khaas nahi, Maine neelu se keh diya hai, woh bana legi. Tu bas dessert bana lena. Joh bhi achcha lage. 

Ishita -rabdi bana doon, Ruhi ko bahut pasand hai. She was saying when they heard, aur ruhi ke papa ko bhi. 

Ishita and Toshiji turn and saw raman coming down smiling. 

Toshiji smiled seeing him smiling and said -achcha hua tu aa gaya puttar. I want to talk to u something very urgent. 

Raman -haan maa, bolo. Kya baat hai?? 

Toshiji -actually joh aaj hua, I don't want it to happen again. 

Raman look at her with confused eyes when Toshiji said -matlab I don't want to embarrass u two in any manner, aur ruhi ka bhi iss tarah, she was saying when ishita said -I am sorry mummy ji. It's all because of me, main hamesha Ruhi ka khayal rakhungi. She said feeling guilty. 

Toshiji -woh toh tu rakhegi hi puttar, but I am not saying that, I am saying that u r newly Wed couple and want some lone time together, so we have decided to make ruhi sleep with us. 

Ishra look at each other hearing this and raman said -nahi maa, it's not needed. I know we got stuck but Ruhi ko hamare saath hi sone dijiye. We will take care of her. 

Toshiji -puttar main samajhti hoon teri baat but puttar, she is growing up. Kuch din mein uske alag kamra ho jayega and she will sleep alone only, toh abhi se hamare saath sone mein kya problem hai. I promise, we will take care of her. 

Raman -promise ki toh koi baat hi nahi hai maa, we trust u. Aap mujhe paal sakte ho ,toh woh toh meri beti hai. 

Toshiji -toh yeh tay raha, she will sleep with us. She said to which both nodded. 

Soon Mr bhalla and Ruhi came back and all had tea and snacks together. 

Soon days start passing normally. Whole day raman work in office while ishita take care of ruhi and in night both spend quality time together. They even go on long drive in night while Ruhi sleep comfortably with her grandparents. Everything was going normal, Ishra love was growing with every passing day while Ruhi was also happily growing. 

One day, Raman was busy in his work when he got phone from ishita. He smiled seeing her name and picked it. 

Raman -hi jaan, bahut miss kar rahi ho naa mujhe?? He was saying smiling when ishita said -raman jaldi ghar aa jaiye, Ruhi gir gayi hai. 

Raman got shocked hearing this and said -kahan se, kab hua, kaise hua??

Ishita-its all my fault Raman, please come home soon. Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai. Koi nahi hai, please aa jaiye. Doctor bhi nahi aaya ab tak. She is not even responding. She was saying and crying. 

Raman -dont cry ishita, I am coming. He said and ran out of the office.

After sometime, he reached home and saw ishita standing near the room all worried while tears were flowing continuously from his eyes. 

Raman went to her and said -ishita. 

Ishita saw him and hugged him tight crying. 

Ishita -its all because of me raman, maine hi dhyaan nahi diya. Mummy ji ne bold tha Ruhi ka dhyaan rakhne ko but main hi nahi rakh paayi.meri bachchi ko chot lag gayi, it's all because of me. She was saying and crying while Raman was just trying to console her. 

Raman -kuch nahi hoga jaan, doctor check kar rahe hai naa Ruhi ko. 

Ishita nodded and said -mummy ji papa ji bhi ander hai. 

Raman -tum nahi gayi??

Ishita nodded and said -i am scared, meri Ruhi ko kuch hoga toh nahi naa.

Raman -nahi beta, nothing will happen to her. U just relax. He was consoling her when ishra saw doctor coming out .Ishra ran to him and ishita said -kaisi hai woh?? 

Doctor made a face and said -i don't know what to say, he said making their heart sink. 

Raman -kya matlab hai, what to say. Woh thik hai naa?? He asked gulping his saliva while ishita hold raman tight in sheer fear. 

Doctor laughed and said -aapki bachchi bed se giri thi, Mrs bhalla. Iske liye kaun doctor bulata hai .he said making Raman shocked. 

He look at ishita and she said looking down -but she wasn't responding, toh main darr gayi thi. 

Doc -coz she was sleeping. 

Ishita -aise bed se gir kar rone ki jagah sota kaun hai?? 

Doc -bachche, they sleep like this only. 

Raman -u mean to say, Ruhi thik hai?? 

Toshiji -haan puttar, she is all fine. Bas so rahi hai. Ishita puttar aise hi darr gayi thi. She said making Ishra sigh in relief. 

Raman -uff ishita, tune dara diya. I mean bed se girne ko le kar itna choas. U made us scare ishita. He said smiling and all smiled too while ishita went inside the room. She sat beside ruhi and kissed her forehead. Then she took ruhi in her arms and hugged her tight. 

All saw the scene and doctor said -she is petrified, aap jaa kar sambhaliye unhe. 

Raman nodded and went to ishita, who was hugging Ruhi tight all protectively.

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is my new favorite story 
And this story every part is so amazing.
Love ishra so much.
They totally lovy dovy couple.
And Ishita her life is so perfect.
Loving husband and daughter and in laws.
Raman finally he got his peace.
Ishita she is so scared aww she is so cute.
And love Ru so much.
No one will tell Ruhi is not real daughter of ishita.
Update next part soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Really got scared
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Really got scared
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Thank you for the pm and update soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra scenes
Ruhi fell from bed and ishu created such a big scene
Loved her love for Ruhi
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman is soo naughty.
Loved ishra romantic moments.
Ishu is too much but guess its mother love..
She got so scared n got everyone worried just bec ruhi fell from bed.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

Life is certainly going smooth for both Raman and Ishita 
she has a loving husband and daughter and her in laws too
while Raman has a perfect wife