hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

poor krisha is not able to forget devarsh.devrash coming n stopping the engagement was a breath taking sene.when he was beaten he wasn't bothered about the pain n waslooking at Krisha.it wasso striking.Fb scene where Devarsh said that when there is luv we wont beat n he is willing to bear beatings 4 his love was touchy n that's what happened in d present too.krisha  stopping the ring eremony n questioning devarsh n devarsh epressing his feelings...krisha hugging him was so emotional.

Shikar is so angry.his anger is justified.Loved Krisha's pov.How krisha explained to Ishani that jst like she an love only Ranveer n chose him over shikar she too can luv only devarsh.Glad that ishani understood it.loved ishani saying that everybody has got minuses but this luv alone can be a plus.glad that ranveer too understood it.lets see how they will make shikar accept the situation.loved Vishwa  allowing Krisha to go with devarsh.his dialogues to her were touchy

thx 4 uniting devarsh krisha.i always loved devarsh was a positive charac n wanted them to unite

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes pity Krisha is not able to forget Devarsh
glad you liked the way Devarsh ame and stopped the engagement 
yes he was not bothered about the pain while getting beating he was looking 
at krisha only 
glad you liked fb scene where Devarsh said that when there is love we won't beat 
and he is willing to bear the beatings for his love now 
glad you liked that scene 
glad you liked the way Krisha stopped the engagement and questioning 
Devarsh and hugging him 

now Shikhar is angry and at his point his anger is justified 
glad you liked Krisha's pov and the way Krisha explained to Ishani that just 
liked she love only Ranveer and chose him over Shikhar and she can love only Devarsh 
now yes Ishani understood that 
glad you liked liked Ishani saying that everybody has got minus but 
this love alone can be a plus 
glad that Ranveer too understood that 
ya let us see how they are going to make Shikhar accept that situation 
glad you liked Vishwa allowing Krisha to go with Devarsh and his dialogues
happy that you are happy in uniting Krisha and Devarsh 
yes even I liked Devarsh as positive character and now they are united
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 721
As soon as Vishwa and his family and his relatives walked out of the house Shikhar had a face of getting humiliated in front of other guests were as he was standing silently Krisha was crying so well were Ranveer's family members too stood silently for a while. Guests were started to move from there slowly one by one were all the guests at one point went out of the house were now only Shikhar's family and Ranveer's family were available in the hall. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh a what to do face walked and came to him and saw Devarsh and in a anger tone):Why you came here at this time Devarsh?Can you at least understand what have you done to Shikhar's family?
Devarsh(seeing Baa with a worried face):Haan Baa I know I have done wrong only but what can I do? Now only I got to know that I loved Krisha so much in my life. I was not ready to give Krisha in other man's hand that is why I came here. My love is true and I came to save my love only. 
Shikhar(hearing these words from Devarsh in a anger tone turned to Devarsh in a force and in a loud tone):Go and throw your love in dustbin..
Devarsh hearing the shouting of Shikhar saw him with a bit calm face were Shikhar with a anger face brought the phone that was in his hand to his face and he saw the phone screen were he saw Ranveer and Ishani in the screen were by that time Ranveer and Ishani were also waiting to hear what was happening there were seeing Shikhar in the screen Ishani turned on the mute button and saw Shikhar's anger face. 
Ishani(Seeing Shikhar):Shikhar...
Shikhar(with a not liking face):Everything is over Ishani...Now our family got humiliated in front of everyone. Vishwa and his family too left. Vishwa said Krisha to live with this idiot Devarsh and went from here. 
Ishani(seeing Shikhar and then making up herself):Shikhar please calm down yourself..(were as she was telling this Raagini was watching TV calmly sitting next to Ishani was now sleeping well by watching TV itself were she slowly rested her head in Ishani's lap were she feeling it made Raagini to lay well in her lap with her left hand and saw the screen of the tablet and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar please you do one favor. Bring Krisha and Devarsh here. All of you come here. Let us talk and take a decision. Please do this for me and I am sure we will get a solution to this problem. 
Shikhar(taking a deep breath):There is no other way other than to hear all your words now Ishani. (shaking his head as okay):Tk let me come. (telling it he cut the call and he walked and came to Sharman and showed the phone to Sharman).
Sharman too silently got the phone from Shikhar's hand and put the phone in his pant pocket were Shikhar taking a deep breath and saw Kanchan and Raj Narayan were both Kanchan and Raj Narayan were coming down from the stage Kanchan came down and kept the Thali in the table and were they both Raj Narayan and Kanchan came and stood next to Shikhar were Shikhar seeing them. 
Shikhar:Maa Ishani has asked all of us to come to RV mansion.She said to bring Krisha and Devarsh too and  I said we will come..
kanchan(seeing Shikhar shook her head as okay):Tk let us go..
Shikhar(seeing Sharman):Sharman you all come in your car. Let me bring Maa, Papa, Shivanya and Krisha in my car. 
Sharman(seeing Shikhar):hmm tk..(telling it he saw all his family members):Let all of us go home.
All the family members shook their heads as okay and they started to move from there towards the entrance of the house were all of them finally went out of the house were Sharman getting that everyone of their family went from there walked and came to Devarsh who was standing silently and having blood scratches in his face. 
Sharman(seeing Devarsh):Come with me..
Devarsh(hearing it saw Sharman and with a emotional face):Hmm let me come Bhaiya..
Sharman hearing it seeing Devarsh a up and down look and then without telling any other word started to walk from there were Devarsh too started to walk behind Sharman were finally Sharman and Devarsh started to walk out of the house were Shikhar too walked and went to the key stand and he took his car key in his hand and he started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Raj Narayan, Kanchan, Shivanya and Krisha too walked towards the entrance of the house and they too came out of the house and Kanchan closed the house door and they too walked in the outer corridor of the house and finally they all came to the car. In parking already Ranveer's family was got in the 3 cars. Now Devarsh was sitting in the car in which Sharman was there were Devarsh was sitting next to Sharman. Sharman was in the driving seat. Sharman and the other two car drivers started to drive the car in the pathway of the house towards the gate of the house. Shikhar too got in his car were Shivanya, Raj Narayan, Krisha and Kanchan got in the car and Shikhar sat in the driving seat and started the car and he started to drive the car towards the gate. All the four cars were travelling towards RV mansion. 
Ishani and Ranveer as soon as Shikhar cut the call Ranveer kept the tablet in the lamp table and saw Ishani and then his eyes immediately went to Raagini who was sleeping in Ishani's lap. 
Ranveer(Seeing Raagini):Raagini slept well it seems...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):haan watching TV itself she laid in my lap and started to sleep. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk let me make her to lay comfortably in the bed. Let her sleep well and then let me wait outside of our room and wait for everyone to come. Once they come let me tell them to come up. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmm okay. 
Ranveer smiling to her and he got up from the bed and he walked around the bed and came to the other side and he took Raagini carefully from Ishani's lap and he made Raagini lay well in the bed and he made Raagini's head to be in the pillow were he made sure that Raagini is comfortable were cutie pie too was sleeping well. Ranveer then seeing Ishani signed he is going out were Ishani with a smile closed and opened her eyes indicating him as okay were Ranveer getting it walked from there and he came out of the room and he came and stood in the balcony near the corridor stand and he was waiting for Shikhar and his family to come back. He was seeing the entrance of the house. 
It was exactly 8 o clock were after parking the cars in the parking of RV mansion both Ranveer's family and Shikhar's family entered RV mansion were Ranveer who was waiting for them standing in the upstairs corridor seeing everyone entering the house seeing Sharman.
Ranveer:Sharman...
Sharman(who came inside the house hearing his name and raising his head and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a calm face seeing everyone):All of you can come up to our room...
Everyone hearing it with a silent face started to walk towards the stairs and everyone came to the stairs and all of them got in the stairs and they came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and they finally came near Ranveer's room were Ranveer seeing them with a calm face entered their room were following him both Shikhar's family and his family members entered the room were Ishani resting her head in the head rest and now seeing everyone in their room had a calm face were she saw everyone with a calm glance. Everyone after coming inside the room stood with a silent face were Ishani too waiting for 5 minutes and then taking a deep breath seeing Krisha who was standing next to Shivanya with a tear wiped face. 
Ishani(seeing Krisha):Krisha...
Krisha(seeing Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani:you are firm in your decision know that you want to live with Devarsh once again?
Krisha:Haan Ishani I love Devarsh only in my life. I cannot imagine my life with any other man..
Shikhar(hearing what Krisha said and in a anger tone):This you should have said long back Krisha..
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar please calm down..
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):You saw what all happened today know?Then how you are asking me to be calm Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ishani):Shikhar you are worried that your family name is spoiled in front of the guests. But guests would be always guests only.They will talk wrong about your family today and when they get any other matter about other family tomorrow they will talk about that family. So don't mind about those guests. We should see what is good for Krisha only now. Haan Krisha is loving Devarsh and that is so clear in Krisha's eyes. Give her one chance let her live her life with the guy who she loved.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Do you think I am a man who is against love? I am ready to accept my sister's love but Devarsh is a not a right guy that is what I am telling you. 
Ishani(hearing it saw for Devarsh were her eyes fell on Devarsh who was standing near the cupboard were seeing him):Devarsh...
Devarsh(seeing Ishani with a calm face):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(in a clear tone):I don't know whether you have changed good or not. At the same time I never know whether you are really loving Krisha or not. Krisha is loving you very deeply. Can you give the assurance to me that you will keep Krisha happy in your life?
Devarsh(seeing Ishani and with a emotional face):Ishani when I got the hunger in my stomach only I got to know how much good you and Ranveer were to me and I realized that before hunger could touch my stomach you have fed the food to me these many days. Like that only Krisha loved me a lot but when she was near me I only didn't know her value. Haan I realized my love this time my love on Krisha is not because of money now. Its only love my pure love on Krisha. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Shikhar and his family a glance and seeing Kanchan and Raj Narayan):Kanchan Aunty and Raj Narayan Uncle please this one time give a chance to Devarsh. Let Krisha be with him and let both of them try their best to start a new life. Krisha is telling she cannot live with any other man. For Krisha's love at least by respecting her love let us give them once chance. 
Raj Narayan and Kanchan had a thinking face were Amba who was hearing what Ishani was telling and seeing Kanchan and with a calm face. 
Amba:Kanchan being elder people we only need to give the young people their chance. I am too okay with Ishani's idea let us give them a chance. 
Kanchan(hearing it and seeing Amba):Haan I am ready to give a chance to Krisha and Devarsh but Devarsh has tried to kill Ishani then If a small fight come between him and Krisha and for that fight If Devarsh try to kill Krisha means..will my daughter be secured to live with Devarsh?
Shikhar(hearing it and seeing Ishani):Haan what Maa said is right only. Devarsh has gone to the level of killing you and If he try to kill my sister means..
Shivanya(hearing it and seeing Ishani):Haan at the same time you have sent him out of the house and where he will take Krisha and what kind of living he could give to Krisha..?
Ishani(seeing Shikhar, Shivanya and their family):Shikhar, Shivanya, Raj Narayan Uncle, Kanchan aunty I don't know why but I have trust on Krisha's love. I am sure she will manage everything well in her life. And regarding the security of Krisha (seeing Devarsh a glance and seeing the wound with blood in his face and seeing everyone again):I have only seen Devarsh getting beating for doing some wrong from everyone but for the first time I have seen him getting beating for love. I wish that he should have changed in his life. Even though If he is trying to kill he will try to kill me only he will never try to hurt Krisha. So you all no need to worry about Krisha's safety. (taking some deep breath and seeing everyone well):And today I have decided to make Devarsh stay in RV mansion. He will stay in our house and with Krisha he can stay in our house. 
Ranveer(hearing it had a what face and seeing Ishani):Ishani tum..(before he could talk).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer please you calm down I am sure you won't like this decision of mine but for Krisha's sake I am taking this decision..
Ranveer(hearing it and then bit calming down himself and seeing Ishani and with a light okay head shake):hmm okay. 
Ishani(giving a okay face to Ranveer and seeing Shikhar's family):here after Krisha will be this family girl and we will take care of her so well. I assure this to you all. 
Shikhar(hearing it and taking a deep breath and seeing Ishani):Tk trusting your words I am leaving Krisha with this Devarsh and going..
Ishani(hearing it with a smile):hmm happy to hear this...
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazinggg update πŸ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Like the episode.
Waiting for the next.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Waiting for next update...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Update soon.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey 
Fantastic part, dear. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Awesome episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shikar is so angry.but loved ishani telling that guests are always guests and tomorrow they will talk about some other family.loved devarsh assuring ishani that he will love krisha forever.oved ishani saying that first time she saw devarsh getting beaten for love n even if he tries to kill her krisha will be safe with him.surprising that ishani decided to keep both devarsh krisha at home.hope her decision is right devarsh will remain good