Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Woah...that's intense...Shikhar is pretty angry...I can imagine what will happen to devarsh in the next update...best of luck to devarsh...I do hope Shikhar will show him some mercy...fantastic episode again didu...be safe n stay healthy
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Woah...that's intense...Shikhar is pretty angry...I can imagine what will happen to devarsh in the next update...best of luck to devarsh...I do hope Shikhar will show him some mercy...fantastic episode again didu...be safe n stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for teh comment
glad you liked the update 
yes Shikhar is angry 
hmm next episode Devarsh is almost finished only in next update 
let us wish best of luck to Devarsh 
wish that Shikhar show some mercy to Devarsh 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 720
Shikhar had a anger face seeing krisha hugging Devarsh were with a anger face he went and stood near Krisha.
Shikhar(in a anger tone):Krisha what non-sense you are doing? Its your engagement with another man dammit. 
Krisha was crying so well in Devarsh's embrace were she was hugging him so well were Devarsh's both the hands too slowly came to her and he too hugged her so well. Sharman covered both Devarsh, Krisha and Shikhar were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing what is going over there in their tablet screen. 
Shikhar(with a anger face and in a loud tone):Krisha I am talking to you only. 
Krisha was crying so well like she has longed for this love from Devarsh were Devarsh too had tears in his eyes as he was hugging Krisha. 
Shikhar seeing Krisha not responding to him saw Devarsh with a anger face and he turned to see for Sharman and seeing Sharman still having the phone in his hand walked fast and went to Sharman and in a micro second before Sharman could think that Shikhar is near him Shikhar got the phone from Sharman's hand and he saw Ishani and Ranveer in the phone and was having a anger face. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Did you see what your brother has again done to our family? He is again humiliating us in front of others. What is all this Ishani? That is why I said we should make him to be in Jail for his whole life but now because of you releasing him from Jail did you see what your brother has done now?
Ishani hearing what Shikhar was telling her had a what to react face were she didn't expect this type of twist in the story and she never ever thought that Devarsh will spoil Krisha's engagement in this way. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's face anger and seeing Ishani being confused of what to react and in a calm tone seeing Shikhar):Shikhar first you try to calm yourself down..
Shikhar(in anger):Calm down? Ranveer my sister's engagement is getting spoiled and its happening in front of all the guest. When the name of my family is getting spoiled in front of everyone how you expect me to be calm?(telling it with a anger face):Okay there is no use in talking to you both in this matter let me deal it my own way..(telling it he gave the phone in Sharman's hand with force and he started to walk towards Devarsh and Krisha with anger face).
Sharman saw the phone screen were Ishani too saw Sharman and in a calm tone.
Ishani:Bhaiya keep covering what is happening?
Sharman:Haan let me Ishani..(he was covering Devarsh and Krisha now).
Ishani and Ranveer saw Devarsh and Krisha hugging so well in the screen of their tablet were Ranveer seeing it got up from the bed along with the tablet in his hand were Ishani feeling Ranveer has got up held his hand with her left hand and seeing him. 
Ishani:Where are you going?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Let me go to Shikhar's house Ishani. I think I need to be there at this time.
Ishani(seeing him):For what? you want to go and beat Devarsh for your part?you can now tell Shikhar to calm down but you are too a equally angry man only. 
Ranveer:Ishani he is spoiling krisha's life. 
Ishani:Ranveer let us see what is happening and then let us decide. Let us know what Krisha's decision is and then decide on our part. 
Ranveer hearing Ishani's words without anyway shook his head as yes and he sat in the bed next to Ishani and saw the screen of the tablet. 
Shikhar was walking angrily towards Krisha and Devarsh were Shivanya came forward and she stopped shikhar before he could reach Devarsh and Krisha and she touched his hand softly. 
Shivanya:Shikhar please control yourself..
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya with anger):What rubbish you are talking? you are asking me to control(almost biting his teeth):Krisha is only now going out of control and she is spoiling our family name..
Telling it taking his hand from Shivanya's hand with force and he went to Krisha and Devarsh and she held Krisha's hand above the elbow and with force made her to break the hug from Devarsh were Krisha too came out from Devarsh and she stood well and saw Shikhar were Shikhar was seeing her with Sharp eyes. 
Shikhar(in a strict tone):krisha now go to the stage and wear the ring that Vishwa is going to make you wear. 
Krisha(hearing it and saw Devarsh were now Devarsh with worn out face shook his head as no were now she almost decided that Devarsh is her life and she saw Shikhar and with a almost given up face):Bhaiya nahi ...I cannot become Vishwa's wife at any point of my life. 
Shikhar(hearing this word in a unexpected loud tone):Then why the hell you were ready to divorce(showing Devarsh with his index finger):this idiot and why you said us that you are ready to move on in your life?
Krisha(almost getting scared in Shihkar's loud tone and then making up herself):I am sorry Bhaiya...In the anger that I was having on Devarsh I was ready to Divorce him but...now when I am getting the thought that I am going to be with other man...(shaking her head as no):I am not able to accept it. (cried so well were the tears were rolling out from her eyes very well):I know Devarsh is bad and he is worst in his behavior at a times but also I love him...Haan this moment only I realized how much I have loved him..(shaking her head as no):Now I am clear Bhaiya that I can never ever think any other man other than Devarsh in my life. 
Shikhar hearing it and saw around him were seeing the guests seeing everything happening and speaking wrong about their family and seeing Krisha with anger and without knowing what to do again walked fast and went to Sharman and in a micro second got the phone from Sharman's hand and he saw the phone display and saw both Ranveer and Ishani. 
Shikhar(in anger walked from there having the phone in his hand and he went and stood near Krisha and made the phone to be in front of him and Krisha and seeing Ishani):Do you know what my sister said now?
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):what?
Shikhar:She is telling that she loves Devarsh so much. Making all of us to think that she has moved on in her life and now my sister has broken my nose in front of everyone. And the cause for all this problem is(turning the phone towards Devarsh and showing Devarsh to Ishani):Your brother(taking the phone to him and seeing Ishani):What decision I should take now Ishani? my family name is gone in air and the cause for it is your brother only. 
Ishani didn't know what to react were she was having a confused face were by that time Krisha in a micro second got the phone from Shikhar's hand and saw the display of the phone and saw both Ranveer and Ishani. 
Krisha(seeing Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing the tablet screen and seeing Krisha and with a worried tone):Why are you doing like this Krisha? you only was ready to get divorced know?they now why are you doing this? 
Ranveer(Seeing Krisha):Krisha this is not a game. How you were able to do this? Devarsh can never ever change don't trust him again and don't fall in wrong hands. Go and marry the guy who is waiting for you. 
Krisha(seeing Ranveer shook her head as no):Nahi I cannot do that Ranveer. (seeing Ishani and with a sorry face):I know I am only wrong here. Haan Devarsh irritated me a lot in my life Ishani. He didn't behave affectionately to me. He was a bad guy and was having so many negativity inside him. That is why I was ready to divorce him. I loved him a lot once but when we entered in marriage life our love was not sweet. I didn't realize my deep love for Devarsh when I was with him because we used to always fight only. When I left him and came from him too I didn't realize my love. But when I started to be away from him I started to get all his thoughts. I was only living with the sweet memories that we spent together. I asked time to Vishwa to forget Devarsh but in that time too I was not able to forget him. Now today when I am near another man and when I got the fear of going to be another man's wife only I got to know how much deeply I am loving Devarsh. He too came in front of me today and now too I don't know whether he has changed good or not. But the only truth is I love him and I can never ever think another man as my husband Ishani. 
Ranveer and Ishani heard what Krisha was saying were Krisha telling it started to cry so badly. 
Ishani(seeing Krisha):Okay Krisha but now you are in your engagement and in this moment the decision you are taking in your life...(she didn't know what to talk were making up herself):Vishwa would have had many dream and now you are breaking all his dreams.
Krisha(wiping her tears and seeing Ishani):Ishani can I ask you something?
Ishani:Haan 
Krisha(seeing Ranveer on the screen and seeing Ishani again):Everyone in the family knows how angry man Ranveer is and everyone know how he will behave angrily to you when he gets angry. Even though he behaved angry to you have you ever thought to go away from him?
Ishani(hearing this question shook her head as no telling):Nahi..
Krisha(getting it):you too were about to get married to Shikhar Bhiaya but you were not happy in that. Knowing that Ranveer is behaving with wrong attitude to you and knowing that Shikhar bhaiya is a nice person but also you were not able to love Bhaiya know? you were loving Ranveer only know? Where you able to think of Bhaiya as your husband?
Ishani(hearing it):Nahi...
Krisha:So you are sure that you can never ever think another man other than Ranveer even though Ranveer behaves so badly to you at a times know?
Ishani:Haan I am sure..
Krisha:haan same way only I can also never ever think another man other than Devarsh in my life. The wrong I did in this is I am realizing it so lately. I know I messed up everything but I cannot miss Devarsh Ishani..
Ishani hearing all the valid points from Krisha and with a what to react face took a deep breath were Ranveer too was listing to both Ishani and Krisha's conversation calmly were Shikhar who was seeing Krisha with angry face and hearing what all Krisha was talking to Ishani with a anger face took the phone from Krisha's hand and he held the phone in his one hand and held Krisha in his other hand and seeing her. 
Shikhar:you come with me..(telling it he was about to drag Krisha to the stage).
Kanchan(being in the stage with a worried face):Shikhar chodo ..
Shikhar(seeing his mother):No Maa she is spoiling our family name how can we leave her..(telling it he was dragging Krisha with him).
Vishwa who was seeing the ring that was in his hand with a worried face saw Shikhar dragging Krisha towards the stage and took a deep breath and then putting the ring in his pant pocket and then making up himself..
Vishwa(in a bit normal tone seeing Shikhar):Shikhar Bhaiya leave her..
Shikhar(hearing it seeing Vishwa):you stay there Vishwa let me bring her to you. 
Vishwa(showing his hand like indicating to stop):No stop there itself..(telling it he walked and he was coming down from the stage).
Shikhar seeing Vishwa coming down stopped and took his hand from Krisha were by that time Vishwa too came down and he came and stood in front of Krisha and Shikhar and then he saw Krisha..
Vishwa(seeing Krisha):Krisha you won't be happy marrying me know?
Krisha(hearing it and with a worried face shook her head as no).
Vishwa(seeing Devarsh and then seeing krisha and then bringing a smile):Tk go and live with your Devarsh itself...
Krisha(hearing it saw Vishwa and then not getting a word out of her mouth and in a stammering tone):Vi...Vishwa...
Vishwa:(smiling a gentle smile):Haan I liked you a lot Krisha and yes I was ready to marry you. But getting a girl who won't be happy with me won't work out for my life. If you think that you could be happy with Devarsh means ...(shook his head as its okay):you can move on..(telling it with a smile turned and saw Kanchan and Raj Narayan and joined his hands):let us leave Uncle and Aunty..
Raj Narayan and Kanchan who were so shocked were not knowing what to react were they stood with a sad face were Vishwa then turning and seeing Shikhar and Shivanya and with the same joined hands.
Vishwa:let us leave Shikhar Bhaiya and Shivanya Didi(telling it before Shikhar and Shivanya could react he started to walk from there).
As Vishwa was walking itself Vishwa's mother and father got down from the stage with a disappointed face and they too started to walk towards the entrance of the house were their relatives too followed them and complete Vishwa's family and relatives went out of Shikhar's house. Ranveer and Ishani were not able to see what was happening there as Shikhar was having the phone in his hand but they were able to hear what they were talking were now Ishani and Ranveer got to know that Vishwa has walked off from Shikhar's house. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Really Vishwa is disappointed and he went from Krisha's life. 
Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer):Haan ...now Shikhar will be more angry...
Ranveer:This Devarsh can never change and I don't know how Krisha suddenly changed this way.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):I can understand the way she has changed now. 
Ranveer:What?
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer and with a smile):Its love that has changed her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani smiling and with a not understanding face):How you are able to smile in this situation Ishani?
Ishani(with a normal face now):I know Ranveer what has happened is wrong only but there is no other way for us other than to accept what has happened. Krisha is deeply in love with Devarsh that is clear in Krisha's eyes Ranveer. 
Ranveer(with a not liking face):But Devarsh is a wrong guy. He used to do many wrong things. He can only hurt Krisha with his harsh words and behaviors he can never ever try to keep her happy. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer everyone will have minus in them but this love alone will make everything plus. I am not sure whether Devarsh is in love with Krisha or not but Krisha's love is true. She can never be happy with any other person in her life Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a not liking face again):That means..
Ishani(she muted the tablet speaker in order that anyone in the hall does not hear their conversation and seeing Ranveer):That means the way I crossed Chiraag,Shikhar,Nirbhay and many other men who proposed me in my collage days in my life but also the way my heart is only wanting my Ranveer and the way my eyes will always look for him only in my life. The way I only can be Ranveer's girl in my whole life and the way I can never ever imagine another man in my life. This is what Krisha was explaining to me. 
Ranveer(hearing it and had a happy smile knowing that Ishani can only think about him in her life and seeing her):Ishani okay now I understand the way I cannot think any other girl in my life other than you and the way you cannot think any other man in your life other than me same way only Krisha is telling that she cannot see any other man in her life. But now Shikhar is so much angry how to manage..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Let us somehow manage for Krisha's love let us manage Shikhar..Let us take Krisha's side now. Let us try to sort out the problem.
Ranveer(seeing her):Tk okay..(telling it he smiled to her).
Ishani too smiled back to him. 
To be continued😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update 👏Loved it ❤️Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Krisha decided to forgive Devarsh. Shikhar is furious. Ishaani persuaded Ranveer not to interfere in this matter.
Like the romantic moment between Ishveer. Ishaani says that despite all Ranveer's shortcomings, she will love only him. It was amazing. 
Hope Devarsh will take this opportunity and won't spoil Krisha's life again.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Wonderful episode. Like the way Krisha explained to Ishaani her feelings for Devarsh. 
Waiting for the next.
Update soon.😊😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Kyaa baat hai didu...finally Devarsh won back Krisha...but Whether Shikhar & his family will accept it??...let's c what hpns next...be safe n stay healthy didu
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Waiting for next update...
& thanks for the pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Superbbb update 👏Loved it ❤️Eagerly waiting for the next part 

Hi vampire
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Krisha decided to forgive Devarsh. Shikhar is furious. Ishaani persuaded Ranveer not to interfere in this matter.
Like the romantic moment between Ishveer. Ishaani says that despite all Ranveer's shortcomings, she will love only him. It was amazing. 
Hope Devarsh will take this opportunity and won't spoil Krisha's life again.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
yes now Krisha decided to forgive Devarsh and now Shikhar is furious and 
Ishani persuaded Ranveer not to interfere in this matter 
glad you liked the romantic moment of Ishveer and the way Ishani said 
that despite all Ranveer's shortcomings she will love him only 
glad you it was nice to you 
wish that Devarsh take this opportunity and he does not spoil Krisha's life again 
keep reading 
😉