Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hilarious teaser raksha... I just cud not stop laughing... This was just a teaser...update mein kya hoga.
Continue soon dear.
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely teaser
Wrong timing of Ruhi
Update soon
Thanks for PM
BhagyashreeS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ruhi!😛
Update soon! This update is going to be amazing. 
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Teasing teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious situation for ishra
Update soon
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting and sweet teaser
Waiting for updt
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute teaser dear
Update soon please
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Teasing teaser di
Update soon
Thanks for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and very Curious Teaser  
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 36

Raman placed ishita in the bed and she opened her arms for him. He removed his shirt smiling and bend on her. He start dropping wet kisses on her neckline while she start moaning in pleasure. Soon he was all over loving every curve of her,making her moan insanely. 

Soon they were lost in each other and finally he entered into her. Both rocked in sync and finally he fell on her feeling his release. He adjusted his head on her valley and kisses there. She closes her eyes and kissed his hair. 

Raman -i missed u alot.he said kissing her valley again. 

Ishita -not more then me, she said pecking his hair. 

Raman -i love u, he said looking at her. 

Ishita -love u too raman, she said and kissed his forehead. He smiled and again kept his head in between her valley and closed his eyes. She too wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. Soon both slept cuddled in each other. 

An hour, Ishra were sleeping cuddling into each other when ishita felt someone's hand on her face. Ishita opened her eyes with a jerk and got shocked seeing Ruhi sitting in front of them. 

Ruhi -mumma, utho, duddhu bhookh. She said in a go while ishita gulped her saliva not knowing what to do. 

Ishita -betu aap,uth gaye?? 

Ruhi nodded while ishita was stuck how to react. 

She shaked raman and said -raman uthiye, Ruhi.

Raman pulled her closer and said-please jaan, I know we got stuck last time but abhi yeh prank mat khelo. let me sleep. He said keeping her head on her shoulder. 

Ishita -i am not playing prank, Ruhi sach mein mere saamne baithi hai. 

Raman got up in a jerk and Ruhi said -papa bhi hai, mumma saath.she said smiling happily. 

Ishita glared him and said -what was the need to get up?? 

Raman -woh chod yeh soch ab kya karen, we r without clothes and again Ruhi is sitting in front of us. Hey matarani har baar aisa kyun karti ho. He said looking at the sky when Ruhi open her arms and said -mumma, godhi. 

Ishra were looking each other when ruhi again said -papa godhi, mumma bhookhu, duddhu. She was saying again and again and after not getting any response she started crying loudly. 

Ishra were thinking what to do when they heard knock on the door. 

Toshiji -puttar, ishita puttar. Ruhi kyun ro rahi hai. Sab thik hai naa puttar?? She was asking while Ishra were looking at each other thinking what to do. 

Ishita -koi raasta nahi hai raman, do it again. Sorry. She said with a sorry face. 

Raman -phir se backache ,I want massage from u. He said to which ishita said -will do everything, Aap bas iss situation se baahar nikaliye. 

Raman fell off the bed and gave her saree. 

Ishita -isse kaise pehanungi. 

Raman looked around and gave her night gown. 

Ishita -yeh pehnu, mummy ji baahar hai?? 

Raman -toh main kya karun, she is crying. He said and went to the washroom. Ishita wore the gown and picked Ruhi in her arms while Toshiji was still knocking the door.

Toshiji -kuch toh bol puttar, she was saying when ishita opened the door. Toshiji saw her from top to bottom, her hair was messed up, lipstick was smudged, sindoor too was wiped up while she was wearing night gown. Ruhi was in her arms sucking her thumb. 

Toshiji -ishita puttar, 

Ishita -woh mummy ji woh mummy ji. She was fumbling with words not knowing what to say and how to explain her condition when Toshiji asked -raman aaya hai?? 

Ishita nodded in no, but then nodded in yes in total embarassment. Tears rolled down her eyes while she was all ready to hear scolding from Toshiji when she heard toshiji's laughing. She raised her head in disbelief and saw toshiji laughing

Ishita -mummy ji??

Toshiji -sorry puttar, but I couldn't control.now I understand why u took so long. Agar raman aane wala tha toh u should have made Ruhi sleep with us. 

Ishita -aisi koi baat nahi hai mummy ji, woh actually, she was saying when Toshiji said -u don't have to explain anything, I do understand. Actually it's my fault. I should've given some lone time to u two, aakhir nayi nayi shaadi hui hai. 

Ishita -nahi mummy ji, I am good with Ruhi. Woh meri bachchi hai, it's just, I don't know what to say, she said searching for words when Toshiji said -i told u naa, I do understand. Sabki nayi nayi shaadi hoti hai aur tu toh maa bhi hai. Ek kaam kar tu mere puttar ka khayal rakha, main tere puttar ka. She said taking Ruhi in her arms. 

Ishita -main bhi chalti hoon. 

Toshiji -tu reh yahin, Raman ke saath. Aaram kar lein, phir aana aaram se. Tab tak Ruhi hamare saath rahegi. 

Ishita -par mummy ji. 

Toshiji -koi par var nahi. Maine kaha naa, she said and was going while ishita was feeling guilty for turn of events when Toshiji turned and kissed ishita's temple. 

Toshiji -tu nahi jaanti puttar, mera puttar kitna akela tha. Thank u, uski zindagi mein aane ke liye, aur uski zindagi itni khoobsurat banane ke liye. Tu soch bhi nahi sakti, main kitni khush hoon tujhe iss tarah mere puttar ke rang mein ranga dekh kar. Hamesha khush reh puttar. She said and went smiling while ishita too smiled hearing her. 

Ishita turned closing the door and saw raman laying on the bed. 

Raman -kya hua, bahut muskura rahi ho. Amma ke saamne toh embarass bhi. 

Ishita walked to him and sat next to him. He kept his head on her lap and she start caressing his hair softly. 

Raman -kya hua, kya kaha maa ne?? 

Ishita -she was happy seeing me like that, coz she understood that we r so much in love. Woh bahut khush thi and she made me realise that I am the reason for her and urs happiness. 

Raman -yeh toh hai, hamari khushi tumhare hone se hi hai .really thank u for loving me so much. He said and smiled. 

Ishita smiled and hugged him tight while he too hugged her smiling. 

Raman tucked her hair behind her ear and said-agar maa Itni khush thi toh unhe thodi khushi aur de dein. Let me love u one more time. 

Ishita -no, we should go. Mummy ji -papa ji neeche, aur hum aise upar.achcha lagta hai kya?? 

Raman -arey they know, what we r doing. Toh let me do it again. He said and start kissing her opening her night gown without waiting for answer. She resisted for sometime and then she too surrendered to him. Soon both get lost in another round of love making. 

Downstairs, toshiji was feeding ruhi when Mr bhalla came and asked -why u r feeding her, ishita puttar kahan hai?? 

Toshiji -room mein.

Mr bhalla -iss waqt, arey raman aata hoga. Call her, saath mein chal peeyenge. 

Toshiji smiled and said -ur son is already here, pehle hi aa gaya. 

Mr bhalla -ohh, toh woh mere nakshe kadam par chal raha hai. Not bad. Ohh thats the reason, Ruhi was crying. He said and both smiled. 

Mr bhalla -actually unki galti nahi hai, they got married with a baby.

Toshiji -yes, we all have gone this phase but we all were alone but they has Ruhi too. I think we should give them some more time alone. Kyun naa kuch din hum Ruhi ko apne paas sula le. 

Mr bhalla -ofcourse we can do it, actually it's a good idea. 

Toshiji -but Ruhi soyegi?? 

Mr bhalla -kyun nahi, hamari gudiya hai. She will surely sleep with us, naa betu. He asked to Ruhi to which she nodded happily. 

Toshiji -toh it's decided, Ruhi will sleep with us. OK. 

Mr bhalla nodded while Toshiji continued feeding ruhi feeling satisfied. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.