Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the update a lot.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do, dear?
Marvelous episode.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 719
Both the securities some how calming down both the car driver and bike wala and made them to compromise and the bike wala went and got in his bike and started the bike and started to move from there were the car driver too started to drive the car and move from there. Securities took a deep breath and they both walked and again came back to the gate of Shikhar's house and they started to do their duty. 
Devarsh(walking and coming near the outer corridor of Shikhar's house and stood near a pillar silently for a while and then to himself):I want to get my Krisha back in my life. (with a worried face):But I am getting a second thought now that whether Krisha will be ready to accept me? If Krisha is not ready to accept me means? (he was thinking it with a silent worried face).
Krisha(sitting in the chair next to Vishwa and thinking about the days she spent with Devarsh and in thoughts):I was the one who was confidently ready for divorce but now when I am ready to move on in my life why I am not able to think another man in my life? what is happening to me?(telling it she turned and saw Vishwa who was sitting next to her and with a worried face and in thoughts):Why I am not able to accept Vishwa as my husband? why my heart is thinking about Devarsh this much when I am trying to become another man's wife?(she was worried for her situation).
As Krisha was thinking about Devarsh and was feeling worried Raj Narayan came to the stage having a wireless mike in his hand were he saw everyone with a smile. 
Raj Narayan(smiling to everyone and in the mike):I welcome you all to the engagement of my daughter with a heart full of happiness. Really having you all in my daughter engagement has made the function extra special. With a satisfied heart I and my family members have decided to make our daughter krisha get engaged to the young charming lad Vishwa.
Everyone in the hall clapped their hands were Shikhar, Shivanya and Ranveer's family members clapped their hands. Sharman covered the stage well in his phone were now Ranveer and Ishani were able to see Raj Narayan speaking on the stage were both of them had a happy smile in their faces. 
Raj Narayan(with a smile):Now its time for us to see the engagement of the bride and groom(turning and seeing both Krisha and Vishwa and with a smile):you guys are ready to get engaged know?
Vishwa(with a happy smile):Yes sure...
Krisha(was having thoughts about Devarsh and in thoughts):I was so bold when I took the decision to divorce Devarsh. I know he is wrong in many ways and now too he has tried to kill Ishani and he is a bad man only by his heart. As I was thinking that If I get few days I will forget Devarsh so only I asked time to Vishwa but now after two months my engagement day too came and when I am sitting next to Vishwa My heart is not ready to accept him. My boldness is not with me now. Why it is happening to me?
Raj Narayan getting yes from Vishwa and having a smile in his lips seeing Krisha not responding saw her face and his smile vanished from his lips were he saw Krisha with a calm face. Everyone in the hall were seeing Krisha's face and they too were having the same thought in their mind. Vishwa too turned and saw Krisha and had a thinking face of why Krisha is not responding. 
Raj Narayan:Krisha...
Krisha(hearing her name came out of the thoughts of Devarsh and seeing her father):haan Papa..
Raj Narayan(with a made up smile):I asked you whether you are ready to get engaged?
Krisha(hearing it and coming to the world and turned and saw next to her and seeing Vishwa and bringing a made up smile turned and saw her father and taking a deep breath and then making up her mind well):Haan Papa..
Raj Narayan hearing it got a relief face and he had a smile in his face again were everyone in the hall too hearing the yes of Krisha had a smile in their faces. 
Raj Narayan(in the mike):yes now the engagement is going to happen. 
Everyone in the hall had a happy smile were Raj Narayan saw Kanchan and signed her to come to the stage were Kanchan walked and went to the table and took a plate in her hand were that plate had roses on it and above the roses there was the gold ring box. That was the engagement ring that Krisha is going to make Vishwa wear it were Vishwa's parents too got up from their chairs and Vishwa's mother took the gold ring box out of her hand bag and she walked and came towards the stage along with Vishwa's father. Finally Raj Narayan and Kanchan came and stood near Krisha and Vishwa's mother and father came and stood next to Vishwa. Both Krisha and Vishwa got up from their chairs were everyone in the hall clapped for the couple. Krisha was in a dilemma of her life. 
Devarsh(still standing near the pillar in the outer corridor with the thoughts of whether Krisha will accept him or not and then with a firm mind to himself):Even If Krisha is not ready to accept me also I will try my best to make her understand my love. (with a confident face):I want to get her back in my life for sure. without her living this life is not going to be worthy. (telling it to himself he walked fast towards the hall of the house).
Vishwa's mother took the gold ring from the box and showed it to Vishwa were Vishwa saw his mother and gave a smile. 
Vishwa:Maa what ever thing we do in life we should start from Ladies only. So today my lady will make me wear the ring first. 
Vishwa's mother(with a smile):Hmm tk Beta..
Vishwa(seeing krisha):Yes you can make me wear the ring..
Krisha hearing it with a made up smile shook her head as yes were by that time Kanchan took the ring from the box and showed the ring to Krisha were Krisha got the ring from Kanchan's hand and saw Vishwa were Vishwa giving a smile to her showed his right hand to her were Krisha saw his face and she was getting the face of Devarsh in him were she was not able to get what is happening to her and why she is not able to come out of Devarsh's thoughts. Ranveer and Ishani were seeing the engagement of Krisha on the Tablet screen as Sharman was covering the stage completely in his phone. 
Kanchan(with a smile):krisha come on make Vishwa wear the ring..
Krisha hearing it took her left hand to Vishwa's right hand and held his hand were Vishwa had a smile in his lips were by that time Devarsh came to the entrance of the hall and he stood in the hall and saw the whole hall a glance were he was able to see his complete family there were seeing everyone seeing the stage his eyes too went to the stage were that was the moment Krisha made Vishwa wear the ring were everyone in the hall clapped their hands were Vishwa had a smile seeing the ring in his finger were Devarsh seeing it had a heart broken face were by that time Vishwa's mother gave the ring to Vishwa were Vishwa getting the ring from his mother and saw Krisha with a smile were Krisha was almost dead inside her were she gave a made up smile to Vishwa were Vishwa showed his hand to Krisha indicating her to give her hand were Krisha slowly raised her hand and gave her hand in Vishwa's hand without heart were Vishwa held Krisha's hand in his hand were Devarsh seeing it with a worried face shook his head as no to himself were Vishwa took the ring towards Krisha's hand to make her wear it were Devarsh seeing it and now without to his control..
Devarsh(in a heavy loud tone):Krisha...no...
This voice first disturbed Vishwa only were he was the one who stopped making Krisha wearing the ring and he saw the entrance of the hall were after that everyone in the hall saw the direction from where they heard the voice. Everyone were getting shocked face seeing Devarsh.Parekh's and Vaghela's family were shocked were they were not able to react were Krisha seeing Devarsh had a questioning face of how Devarsh has come here. Vishwa too was seeing Devarsh with a questioning face of who he would be. Shikhar had a shocked cum anger face seeing Devarsh there were Shivanya had a not liking face. Chaithali too had a thinking face of why Devarsh has come here at this time. Vishwa's parents were having a what is happening face. Every guests were also not understanding what is happening. As everyone were having different reactions Devarsh quickly entered the house and he walked and came near the stage and standing near the stage and saw Krisha. Ranveer and Ishani too having a what is happening face now seeing Devarsh's back side near the stage on their tablet screen had a shrinking face of why Devarsh is there now. 
Devarsh(seeing Krisha):Krisha (joining his hands to her):Please Krisha don't do this engagement. I understood you so well now. Please Krisha please I am sorry for what all happened to you. Please accept me Krisha...I will keep you happy hear after..
Shikhar seeing the way Devarsh is now creating a mess and seeing everyone in the hall and seeing guests talking about Krisha among themselves and with a anger walked and went to him and in a micro second went and stood near him and held his shirt collar and turned Devarsh and in the next micro second gave a tight slap on Devarsh's cheek were getting that slap Devarsh fell on the ground hitting his head in the stage. Krisha was shocked seeing Shikhar beating Devarsh. Shikhar took Devarsh from the floor with his hands and he started to beat him. 
Shikhar(beating Devarsh):Get out of here now. How dare you came inside...?(he beat him and was trying to take him towards the entrance of the hall to send him out of the house).
Chaithali was about to go to stop Shikhar from beating Devarsh were by that time Mithesh held her hand and signed her to stand with him were Chaithali saw Mithesh with a anger face. 
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya call to security and tell them to come here..
Shivanya:Haan..(she saw her phone in her hand and she dialed to security number and kept the phone in her ear and hearing the ring and once the security picked the call she told them to come inside and she cut the call).
Sharman(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani on the screen and in a silent face):Ishani Devarsh has come here and he created a mess again..
Ishani and Ranveer hearing it had a shocked face were both Ishani and Ranveer saw each other were Sharman started to show the way Shikhar is beating Devarsh on his phone to Ranveer and Ishani. Ranveer and Ishani saw the way Devarsh was getting the beating from Shikhar's hands. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with anger face):Why this Devarsh need to come here now?
Ishani(with a worried face):I am not able to understand what Devarsh really want in his life? He is messing everyone's life always..
Ranveer:Haan..
Shikhar was beating Devarsh left and right were by that time both the securities entered the house were Shikhar stopped beating seeing Securities and seeing both the securities. 
Shikhar:What you both were doing? how you allowed him inside the house? (seeing one security):you know him well right? then how did you allow him inside the house?
Security:We didn't see him at all sir. We don't know how he entered the house?
Shikhar(hearing it had anger face and then making up himself):Tk take him out of the house now. If he tell he won't go beat him well and send him out. 
Securities(both at the same time):yes sir..
Devarsh was having a face full of wounds again getting beating from Shikhar were securities both of them held Devarsh on each side and was trying to take him out of the house. 
Devarsh(without moving with them and seeing Shikhar):I won't go from here..
Shikhar(hearing it and without minding him and going towards the stage and seeing both Vishwa and Krisha were standing in the same pose and seeing Vishwa and his family):He is Krisha's x-husband. Has come here to make problem. 
Vishwa's mother:That is what he got divorced from her know? Idiot then why he is coming here. 
Shikhar:Don't worry aunty securities will send him out of the house.(seeing Vishwa):you make Krisha wear the ring Vishwa..
Vishwa hearing it shook his head as okay to Shikhar were Krisha with a moist eyes saw Vishwa again were by that time securities were pushing Devarsh along with them to bring him out of the house were Devarsh was not ready to move with them. 
Devarsh(in a loud tone):Krisha please don't do this...
Krisha was able to hear Devarsh's voice so well were she was having tears that were about fall from her eyes were she was having her hand in Vishwa's hand only and Vishwa was having the ring on his hand and he was in the pose that he is going to make her wear the ring. Securities seeing the adamant of Devarsh started to beat him left and right were Devarsh was getting the beating from securities and was only seeing krisha were the beatings were not paining to him. Getting the beating and he was seeing Krisha were now Krisha's eyes without to her control saw Devarsh were she saw Devarsh getting beating from securities so well were one security was hitting him so well in his stomach were Devarsh getting beating in his stomach and bearing the pain and he was seeing her. Seeing that her mind went to a small flashback that happened in her life. 
FLASHBACK..
Devarsh and Krisha was sitting on the beach slap and was smiling with each other happily were after spending some time they both got up from the slap and they started to walk were as they were walking a guy came opposite and hit Krisha voluntarily were Devarsh seeing it immediately held that guy's shirt collar..
Devarsh:how dare you?
Guy:(he held Devarsh's hand and making Devarsh take his hand from his shirt collar and he folded his hand and gave Devarsh a heavy punch on his mouth telling):How dare you?
Devarsh getting the beating from that guy now getting anger he started to beat that guy so heavily were at one point that guy unable to bear Devarsh's beating started to run from there. 
Krisha(seeing Devarsh who was seeing the guy running with anger face):Devarsh he hit me voluntarily only. But we should have left it without minding..
Devarsh(with a calm face seeing her):For hitting you only I held his shirt collar to warn him but he beat me. For the beating he gave me only I gave these many beatings back to him. I never like anybody trying to beat me. 
Krisha(hearing it):So If anybody beat you surely you will beat them back?
Devarsh:Haan
Krisha:Even If I beat you then you will beat me back?
Devarsh(hearing it with a smile):Krisha do you know when we will never beat back when someone beat us?
Krisha:When?
Devarsh:When real love is there in our heart. When heart is having so much love inside it we will never try to beat anyone even If so many people are beating us. So when it comes to your love I will be ready to get as many beatings possible.That time you can realize that my love is true. (he smiled to her).
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Krisha thinking it had a tears in her eyes were now tears fell in her cheek without to her control. Devarsh was getting heavy beatings now from both the securities but also he was not ready to move out of the hall were Vishwa was seeing Krisha and was waiting for her to see him while he is wearing the ring to her but he was able to see that Krisha's eyes were now seeing only Devarsh.
Kanchan(Seeing Krisha):Krisha Vishwa is going to make you wear the ring.
Krisha without hearing it seeing the way Devarsh is getting beating in a micro second leaving Vishwa's hand from her hand were as she took her hand from Vishwa's hand in force the ring that was in Vishwa's hand too fell down in the stage from his other hand were by that time Krisha held the lehenga with her both the hands and she started to run towards Devarsh were she got down from the stage and ran to Devarsh and she went to him and standing near him and seeing the securities..
Krisha:(in a loud tone):Stop it..
Securities hearing it stopped beating Devarsh were everyone had a shocked face seeing Krisha going to Devarsh were Vishwa had a heart broken face seeing the ring that was laying in the stage were he bent down and took the ring in his hand and saw the saw ring with a worried face were Krisha saw Devarsh well now were he was so worn out and he was having wounds that were oozing the blood out and he was having the old wound marks too in his face. 
Krisha(with a worried face):how you are able to bear these many beatings Devarsh?
Devarsh(with a moist eyes seeing Krisha):Because now only I realized what is love and affection really means in my life. (shaking his head as yes):Haan now my heart is full of love and I am longing for you Krisha..I cannot lose you in my life. That is why I came here to get you back..(telling it he joined his hands to her):Sorry for being wrong to you always give me a chance I will keep you so happy in your life. please...
Krisha without to her control seeing the worn out Devarsh went near him and in a micro second hugged him so well and tightly. Everyone in the hall seeing it had a shocked face were Shikhar seeing it had a heavy anger face. 
Screen freezes on Shikhar's anger face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazinggg update πŸ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Waiting for next update...
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Great episode.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update, dear. It's the first time I have felt pity for Devarsh.
Let's see what will happen next.😳😳😳
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Fantastic episode.
Update asap.