Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Cool chapter didu...sorry for reviewing so lately...better late than never...devarsh should repent for his deeds...looking forward to it...be safe n sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter 
its okay no need to be sorry 
wish that Devarsh repent for his deeds
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear cute lovely readers cum friends, 

Everyone of us know its Radhika Madan's Birthday today. Let us wish our beauty queen Ishani a very happy birthday. Let all her foot steps take her to the destiny of success in the upcoming days. 

We miss you so much Radhika please come back as our Ishani as soon as possible and wish a great success in Bollywood for your upcoming movie. Wish you achieve a great glory in big screen too. 
A very hearty happy birthday lovely lady.

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Radhika Madan...
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday, Radika.
Thanks for post, Sakshi
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Radhika πŸ₯³
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My congrats, Radika.
Wish you all the best.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Happy birthday, Radika.
Thanks for post, Sakshi

yes welcome Neha πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Nice post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
glad you liked the post 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 716
Devarsh had a worried face seeing Ishani showing the walking stick towards him to prevent herself were Ishani was showing a strict face to him. 
Ishani:Go away from here Devarsh...don't dare to come near me. 
Devarsh(seeing Ishani with the same worried face walked and went to Ishani and he caught the walking stick in his one hand and made her to lower the walking stick and seeing her with a calm face now):Don't want to try to prevent yourself from me Ishani. I came here to ask sorry to you. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh with a what face completely lowered the walking stick and kept it in the floor and seeing him):What you came to ask sorry?
Devarsh(seeing Ishani has kept the walking stick down he went near the bed and he kneel down in the floor and saw Ishani with a moist eyes):Ishani I am sorry. Sorry for what all I have done to you. I am a worst brother to you.
Ishani(Seeing the way Devarsh is talking to her and with a not liking face):Sorry...you are asking sorry doing all the wrong things to me. When I got to know you were trying to kill me being along with Rithika and Nirbhay too I forgave you. When you slapped Ranveer's mother that day too I forgave you Devarsh. For the way you held me for Nirbhay's mother to stab me do you ask me to forgive you? You have almost back stabbed me Devarsh. Doing all the cheap activities to me do you really think so I will forgive you?
Devarsh(hearing what Ishani was telling to him had a tears in his eyes were with a worried face):I know I have been a worst person to you. But I am really sorry Ishani..other than this I don't know what to tell to you. please (with tears in his eyes):Forgive me...(telling it he rested his head in the bed and started to cry so well).
Ishani saw Devarsh with a what to react face were she didn't know whether to trust him or not were she had a not liking face too as her heart was not ready to accept him. As Ishani was in dilemma that was the moment Ranveer walked and came back from the study room were as he came to the entrance of the room and when he was about to enter the room his eyes stuck on the back of Devarsh who was resting his head in the bed and showing his back to him. Devarsh's back was jerking well as he was crying were Ranveer with a thinking face of who it would be he entered the room and walked and came and stood behind Devarsh and saw Ishani were Ishani too feeling Ranveer took her eyes from Devarsh and Saw Ranveer were Ranveer again saw Devarsh and now he got to know its Devarsh were Ranveer's face got anger now. 
Ranveer(in a anger tone):You will never hear what I am telling you know?
Devarsh(hearing Ranveer's voice took his head from the bed and turned and saw were seeing Ranveer's legs he raised his head and saw Ranveer with a tearful eyes and in a calm tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer with anger held Devarsh's shirt collar with his right hand and almost lifted him were Devarsh feeling it he himself got up from the floor and stood facing Ranveer were Ranveer with a anger face raised his left hand to beat Devarsh. 
Ishani(before Ranveer could beat Devarsh):Ranveer..ruko..
Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani and put down his hand):What Ishani you want to leave Devarsh even now?
Ishani(with a calm face):I don't want you to beat him again. See he has got many beatings from your hands but also he didn't change know?Then what is the use in beating him and wasting your energy..(telling it with a calm face saw Devarsh):Devarsh 
Devarsh(hearing it turned and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..I am sorry Ishani..I am sorry..
Ishani(raised her left hand and showed it in front of him with a calm face):See I don't want your sorry and all. Please I don't have strength to bear another hurt from you Devarsh. I am tiered of forgiving you. See please go from here. 
Devarsh(hearing it):Let me go but tell me that you forgave me. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh I am not in the state to talk about these things. you go now please..
Ranveer(pushed Devarsh and took his hand from Devarsh's shirt collar and seeing him):That is what she is telling know? Go from here. Did anybody see you?
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer):Nahi..
Ranveer:Then again without falling in anyone's eyes go from here. I don't want any scene to be created because of you. 
Devarsh(seeing both Ishani and Ranveer with a sorry face and without knowing what to talk further shook his head as okay):hmm okay..(telling it he turned and started to walk from there and he went out of their room).
Ranveer(took a deep breath and turned and saw Ishani):Did he try to hurt you again?
Ishani:Nahi..he was asking sorry to me..
Ranveer:Everything he is doing is fake only. Anyways let us not talk about it...(telling it he went and sat in the sofa and rested his back in the sofa back and started to relax).
Ishani too thinking about Devarsh's sorry had a what to think face. 
Devarsh with a sorry face walked in the corridor carefully and he saw whether anyone is seeing him or not and he came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and ran in the hall fast and came out of RV mansion and started to walk to the servant quarters were he came to the servant quarters and he came to the back side of servant quarters and he climbed the wall of RV mansion and he came out of RV mansion and with a worried face started to walk towards his room. 
2 DAYS LATER..
It was a fine morning were it was exactly 8.30 in the morning were Raagini was cutely sitting next to Ishani in the bed were Ranveer was sitting in the bed facing Ishani and he was carefully removing the band aid from Ishani's face without hurting her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):As nurse said after 3 days we can remove the band aid so now 3 days is over after coming from hospital and without hurting my wife I am removing her band aid
Ishani(with a smile):Haan you are not hurting me...
Ranveer too smiled to her were Raagini was seeing the way Ranveer is taking the band aid from Ishani's face with a silent face were Ranveer took the band aid from Ishani's face and took the band aid's that were stuck in her hands too and he dropped the band aid's in the waste paper that he has kept in the lamp table were taking all the band aid from Ishani and he got up from the bed and he took the waste paper and folded it and he walked and went to the dustbin in the corner of the room and he dropped the paper in the dustbin and he came back to Ishani and he sat in the bed facing Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:In the evening let me apply the ointment that nurse gave to me on your wound marks. 
Ishani(seeing him):hmm
Ranveer:you had the tablets I gave in your hand know?
Ishani:Haan 
Ranveer(with a okay head shake):Tk let me go and be in the study room. If you want anything give me a call.
Ishani:Tk..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Keep playing with the(showing the toys in the bed):toys and be with Mama...Let me Papa go and come..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer):hmm
Ranveer smiling to Raagini and he was about to get up were Ishani held Ranveer's hand with her left hand. Ranveer feeling Ishani's hand stopping him he saw her with a what face. 
Ranveer:What Ishani?
Ishani:Today evening Krisha's engagement. 
Ranveer:Haan everyone have planned to go from our home. Only you and me are not going.And Raagini too will be with us. Others will go for Krisha's engagement. 
Ishani:Haan I know as Shikhar invited everyone in our family will go and attend krisha's engagement. For me too arrange for video call through someone so that we could also see Krisha's engagement know?
Ranveer(hearing it):Haan let me arrange for it don't worry..
Ishani:hmm tk..
Ranveer:(with a smile):Let me go and be in the study room.
Ishani:hmm tk..
Ranveer got up from the bed and he walked and went to the entrance of the room and he went out of the room were Ishani took a deep breath and had a smile in her face were Raagini too cutely saw her mother and gave a smile to her mother were Ishani too smiled back to Raagini. 
The day started to move were everyone were in their routine and the day moved and came to its evening were the time was exactly 5 o clock were in Shikhar's house the house was completely full of relatives of Shikhar and his family. Everyone in Shikhar's family were dressed up so well. Shikhar and Raj Narayan were wearing a very nice Sherwani and pant.  Kanchan was in her very beautiful attire by wearing a designer saree and her hair was dressed up so well. Shikhar and his family were working so well for Krisha's engagement were the gifts were ready and they were getting ready to welcome the groom and his family. Krisha was sitting in front of the mirror of dressing table were Shivanya was making Krisha's make up. Krisha who was smiling for name sake were somehow or the other she was getting Devarsh's thoughts. 
Krisha(showing her face to Shivanya was applying rose powder were when Shivanya started to apply rose powder in her face in thoughts):I asked for 2 months time to Vishwa to try to forget Devarsh from my heart and Vishwa too gave that time to me and this 2 month went fast and today its going to be my engagement with Vishwa though I think in a practical manner its good to move on in my life with Vishwa but when it comes to my heart somewhere or the other Devarsh's thoughts are disturbing me. I am not able to forget Devarsh. (as Shivanya finished the applying of rose powder in her face took a deep breath and in thoughts):Nahi I should move on. I should not have any second thoughts. I should forget Devarsh and move on with Vishwa for sure..(thinking it she had a confirmed face).
Devarsh being in his hotel room was walking here and there often seeing his mobile display for time were seeing its 5.15 in the watch of the mobile he had a what to do face. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):Two days I am thinking about Krisha so well and I am sure she is the right pair of me in my life and Its my fault only to not understand her were I have hurt her so much too. Today If she gets engaged means I could never ever get back Krisha for me. (with a what to do face):What should I do now?
(he was thinking for a while were after the while in a confirmed face to himself):Fine let me go and stop this engagement and ask sorry to Krisha and get back her in my life for sure. 
Telling it Devarsh with a confirmed face walked and came to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and he took the lock and key from the table and he came out of the room and closed the door and locked the door and put the key in his pant pocket and he started to walk from there and he came out of the hotel and he started to walk from the hotel towards Shikhar's house. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update πŸ‘πŸΌEagerly waiting for the next part