Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread di
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 35

Raman went office while ishita went to have her breakfast ,she sit and start having her breakfast when Ruhi came to ishita and said -mumma, potty. 

Ishita was getting up keeping the food when Toshiji said -tu kha le puttar, main dekh leti hoon Ruhi ko. 

Ishita -nahi mummy ji main dekh leti hoon. Naasta baad mein kar lungi. 

Toshiji -haan haan, lunch mein breakfast karegi. I told u naa to eat while I go and check on Ruhi. She said and went taking Ruhi. Ishita settled and start having food. 

On the other hand, Raman reached office and got a warm welcome from his employees. All gifted him many small gifts along with many bouquets. Raman was very happy and thought to give s small party to his employees in the office only. Thinking so he arranged lunch for everyone and went to his cabin. 

He sat on his chair and start thinking about the time he spend with ishru in New Zealand mainly with ishita, their romantic moments and passionate encounters.he kept his head on his chair and said -uff jaan, how much I am missing u. Kaise katega aaj dim, mujhe toh abhi hi wapas jaa kar tumne baahon mein bharne ka mann kar raha hai. Shit ishita, how much I love u, how much I love myself when u love me back. He said smiling and then opened his laptop and start admiring their pics .

An hour passed, Raman was still busy in admiring ishru pics in his lappy when his secretary came and informed that clients r waiting for the meeting. He halfheartedly closed his laptop and went for the meeting. 

On the other hand, ishita start making food with neelu after having her breakfast. 

Ishita was making palak paneer, chole, matar pulav and chapati knowing palak paneer is his favourite. She thought to make kheer in dessert. She was busy in making food when Ruhi came crying to her rubbing her eyes. 

Ruhi -mumma, tut gayi. 

Ishita picked ruhi in her arms and said -kya tut gaya betu. 

Ruhi -doll ki galdan ,tut gayi mumma. Nahi lag lahi, meli doll mal gayi. She said crying while ishita went to check her doll telling neelu to keep an eye on the food. 

Ishita went with Ruhi and saw her broken doll. She made Ruhi sit on the bed and start making her doll. After ten minutes, she joined the broken part together and said -see rooh, aapki doll jud gayi. 

Ruhi clapped happily while ishita picked her in her arms. Ruhi settled her head on ishita's shoulder making her realise that she is sleepy. 

Ishita settled on the bed and put Ruhi beside her. Ruhi hide her face in Ishita's front and start rubbing her face on her front. Ishita closed her eyes feeling good with it and slowly Ruhi slept hiding completely into ishita. She softly caressed ruhi's hair and pecked her temple.

Ishita -u know u r actually my baby, u make me feel completely like a mother, bas wish I could feed u too. She said caressing ruhi's hair. she stayed with Ruhi for sometime and then went to look at the food. Food was ready to she packed Raman's lunch and send it by the driver. 

Then she called her in laws and served them food. Till the time they were eating, Ruhi too got up and came. Ishita feed her too and eat herself also. 

On the other hand, Raman had lunch thinking about ishita. 

After having lunch, Ruhi was ahain being sleepy. Ishita was trying to make her sleep but she was being cranky. Ishita was trying and trying and finally after long Ruhi slept. Ishita too lay down beside ruhi caressing her hair softly. 

Ishita was laying on the bed next to ruhi when her phone rang. She picked up the phone in a jiffy and said very slowly -hello. 

Raman -hello, Itni dheere kyun bol rahi ho, awaaz kharab ho gayi kya?? 

Ishita -nahi, Ruhi abhi soyi hai. Issliye. 

Raman -oh, so can we talk? 

Ishita made Ruhi sleep comfortably on the bed and said getting up slowly -yes, we can, boliye. 

Raman -tum bolo, kya kar rahi ho?? 

Ishita -nothing much, bas Ruhi ko khana khila kar sulaya. So hi nahi rahi thi badmaash.badi mushkil se soyi hai. 

Raman -woh aisi hi hai,safar mein bahut soti hai, ghar mein soti hi nahi.pareshan toh nahi kiya. 

Ishita -bilkul nahi, meri bachchi mujhse kyun pareshan karegi. Aap bataiye, kya kar rahe hai, missing me?? 

Raman -umm bahut, har jagah sirf tum hi dikh rahi ho. U know I was giving presentation, aur laptop sleep mode mein chala gaya, toh tumhari pic aa gayi. I started ogling at ur pic stopping the presentation, achchi embarassment ho gayi meri, he said smiling making her smile too. 

Ishita -achcha, aur kya ho raha hai?? 

Raman -nothing usual , u know I was thinking ki tum khana le kar aaungi. 

Ishita -main kaise aati, Ruhi hai, itna kaam hai. 

Raman -haan I know, it's OK. Waise khana bahut tasty tha. Tumne banaya tha naa. 

Ishita -haan, aapko pasand aaya??

Raman -bahut, it was very yummy. Waise u know I am missing u very much. Iss time par hum apne bed par hote the, me loving u insanely while u too loving me back with equal passion. I just love being lost in u, every time I kiss u, I feel like eating u raw,tum Itni sexy lagti ho. He was saying while she was getting turned on listening to him. 

Ishita -ramann, please stop. She said breathing heavily. 

Raman smiled hearing her voice understanding her getting turned on and said -i am also fully turned on. Shall I come back. 

Ishita -abhi, don't u have any work. 

Raman -not much, teen baj rahe hai, if u want I can,he was saying when she said -aa jaiye, I am waiting. She said to which he just smiled and said -I am coming. Saying so he hung the call. 

Ishita kept the phone back and went to check her in laws.both were resting, she checked on ruhi and covered her properly with the quilt. Then she went to get ready. She changed her Saree and curled her hair, did light make up and sat on the window waiting for him. 

After forty five minutes, she saw his car and got excited. She went to kitchen to bring water for him.while he went to their room, he looked around and called for ishita. She came from back and said -i am here, aapke liye paani lene gayi thi. 

Raman turned and look at her, she was blushing hard under his gaze. He kept his laptop bag aside and walked to her looking at her. She said -raman paani. 

Raman walked to her and said -all I want now is u. He said and kept the tray aside and in next moment she was in his arms. Both were hugging each other tight while he bolted the door. He cupped her face and took her lips in his. He start kissing her hungrily while she start kissing him back with equal passion. They were kissing each other hungrily while their hands were busy in exploring each other's body. Both were high on passion, Raman unhooked her blouse making it fall apart and start sucking her peaks while she was just breathing heavily feeling estactic under his gaze. He was just pulling her more into himself while she too was lost in him. He picked her in his arms and took her to their bed .

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update ishra are missing each other very badly
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update