thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
It's a fabulous episode. Ishaani's return made everyone very happy. Yes, dear, I also want more Ishveer love moments. 
Thank you dear for updating regularly for us. We highly appreciate it.
Update soon.
Take care.
Be safe.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode and Ishani return making everyone happy 
hmm let me try my best to give Ishveer love moments
thanks for the reading regularly dear 
ya let me update the next 
take care
be safe
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi wissma
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi wissma
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi  Ayesha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

HY sakshi

How are u? I hope you are doinggood. 
Sorry for replying after a long tym.
Just went through chapters in a go and all are so sweet
Ishani became better because of Ranveer's care and love
Now she is discharged and will get back to normal by her family
Ragini too became close to her papa now...😊😊
Finally devarsh realized hia fault but it's too late...
Now waiting fornext..
Keep smiling and take care😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
happy that you read the chapters in a go and happy that you all were good to you 
yes Ishani is now becoming better because of Ranveer's care and love 
she is discharged and back to normal by her family 
yes Raagini is too became to her Papa now 
and finally Devarsh is realizing his mistakes 
but its really too late 
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 

Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai,
Nice update.  Waiting for the next.
Thank you & take care.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashu29

Hai,

Nice update.  Waiting for the next.
Thank you & take care.

Hi Sashuji 
thanks for the comment
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 712
It was a fresh morning of Mumbai were the time was exactly 7.30 were Ranveer came out of the washroom after having a fresh bath. He was wearing a checked shirt and fade jean Pant and he came to the mirror by wiping his hair well with the towel were drying his hair well he went to the dress bag and dropped the towel for washing and he came back to the mirror and took the comb and started to comb his hair well. He then started to make his make up and then making his look okay by making a final check up in the mirror and then he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was sleeping so well in the bed were having a smile in his lips he saw Raagini were Raagini was too sleeping so well in the bed next to Ishani were seeing his both the angels he having a smile started to walk from there and he went to the lamp table and he took his phone in his hand and putting the phone in his pant pocket and then he went to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and he came out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor and then he came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he came to the hall and walked in the hall and came to the kitchen. He saw around the kitchen and he was not able to find Mala or Ramu over there. 
Ranveer(to himself):Where is Mala or Ramu? If anyone of them were here I could tell them to make coffee for Ishani and milk for Raagini. (telling it to himself and then to himself):Tk they would be busy in some other work in home. Fine...(he walked and went to the fridge and opened the fridge door and he saw for Milk were a bowl of milk was there in the fridge were he took the bowl of milk and closed the fridge).
He came to the stove and he kept the bowl in the gas stove and he turned on the gas and he turned on the stove and he lighted the stove and saw the milk in the bowl and waited for the milk to get boiled.
MARINE DRIVE BEACH..
Devarsh feeling the light hotness of the sun opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes well with his both the hands and he got up from the slap of the beach and he sat in the slap and then saw around him were seeing he is in beach and then he thought about yesterday. The way Nirbhay and Rithika advised him and the way he was thinking about Ishani the whole day and feeling sorry for his behavior towards Ishani and the way he slept as it is the slap of the beach came to his mind. Devarsh with a worried face turned and saw near him were the water bottle Nirbhay brought for him was there near him in the slap were it was having half bottle of water in it were he took that bottle and he opened the bottle and he took water in his hand and he washed his face well and then he drank some water and goggled it and he spited it in the floor and drank some water well and then he closed the water bottle and kept the water bottle in the slap again and then again got the face of Ishani in his mind. He got the flashback of Ranveer's words when Ranveer sent him out of the house.
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):Here after I don't know what you are going to do in your life?But I am sure you can never ever get Ishani's affection or trust on you Back Devarsh. Ishani said that you are not her brother anymore. So right now(showing his right hand index finger towards entrance of the hall):Get out. 
FLASHBACK ENDS. 
Devarsh(thinking the words of Ranveer and then to himself in a low tone):Nahi Ishani will accept me.What everyone are telling Ishani will not accept me back. She knows to forgive anyone and this time my sorry to Ishani is not fake. I am going to tell sorry to her from the core of my heart. So I am sure Ishani will accept me back. Even If she tells me to be back to servant quarters also I am ready. Or If she wants be me to be out of RV mansion also I am ready but all I want is Ishani should forgive me and accept me as her brother. (telling it to himself he took his both the hands and wiped his face so well and then he thought about Ranveer telling about Ishani being in the hospital and then to himself):Which hospital Ishani could be in? (he was trying to guess and not getting a right hospital and then to himself):Here after sitting in this beach and often feeling sorry won't work out(telling it he got up from the slap of the beach and then to himself):I want to see Ishani somehow and ask sorry to her by falling in her feet. (telling it he started to walk from there).
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 8 o clock in the morning were Ranveer putting the coffee powder and sugar in the cup and he poured the milk that was boiled in the cup and then he stirred the coffee powder and sugar with the milk and made coffee ready for his lovely wife and then he poured the milk in the flask for Raagini and then he kept the milk bowl back in the stove and he closed the flask and then he took the cup of coffee in his one hand and milk flask in other hand and he started to walk from the kitchen and he came out of the kitchen were that was the moment Mala came near the kitchen and stopped seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too stopped seeing Mala. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Good morning Mala. 
Mala(seeing the coffee cup and flask in Ranveer's hands and seeing Ranveer):Good morning Bhaiya.. you have made coffee..If you have called me I could have made it for you know?
Ranveer(with a smile):Arrey its okay I thought you would have been busy in some other work so only I made coffee for Ishani and Milk for Raagini. After sometime you make the breakfast ready and bring it to our room. 
Mala:Haan surely Bhaiya let me bring yours, Bhabhi and Raagini's breakfast to room itself. 
Ranveer(giving a smile):hmm okay..
Telling it to Mala he started to walk from there and he came to the hall and came to the stairs and he got in the stairs and came to the corridor and walked and came to their room and he entered their room and saw Ishani and Raagini sleeping well still now were he went and kept the coffee cup and flask in the lamp table and he went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and saw Ishani with a smile and he waited for her to wake up. 
MARINE DRIVE BEACH..
Devarsh(walking in the beach and was thinking how to reach Ishani were he to himself):Somehow If I contact Maa she can tell me where Ishani will be. But my phone has lost its battery and I don't have any money in my hand to call to Maa from some Telephone Booth too. what to do now?(telling it to himself he was walking were as he was walking itself he saw a vegetable vendor selling vegetables were he walked and went to that vegetable vendor and saw the vegetable vendor):Bhaiya..
Vegetable vendor(getting money from the lady who brought vegetables and putting the money back in the money box and saw Devarsh):haaan beta..
Devarsh:Bhaiya I want to contact to my home and I don't have charge in my phone and I lost my purse too so I don't have money to call from telephone booth. Can you please give your mobile for a while let me call to my mother. 
vegetable vendor(being a human with a smile took the phone from his Phyjama pocket and gave his phone to Devarsh):Call and talk to your mother beta..
Devarsh(getting the phone from vegetable vendor and with a happy smile):Thank you Bhiaya.
Vegetable vendor shook his head as okay to Devarsh and he saw the customer who came to buy the vegetables were Devarsh too giving a okay head shake to vegetable vendor and he dialed to Chaithali's number and kept the phone in his ear and he heard the ring and waited for Chaithali to pick the call. 
Chaithali sitting in the sofa of their room after getting ready for the day was having a silent face thinking about Devarsh were as she was thinking her phone rang being in the tea poi were she took her phone from the tea poi and saw the display and seeing its unknown number with a shrinking face she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears. 
Chaithali:Hello 
Devarsh(hearing Chaithali's voice):Maa mein Devarsh..
Chaithali(hearing Devarsh's voice had a happy smile):Devarsh how are you?where are you now? three days I was worried for you so much beta..Whose number is this?
Devarsh(with a normal tone):I know Maa you would have been worried for me.This is another person's number.Tk Maa tell me where is Ishani now? Which hospital she is in?
Chaithali:Devarsh again in anger you are going to do something to Ishani?
Devarsh(hearing this question from Chaithali had a sorry face were in thoughts):Even for my mother too its feeling that I am always ready to do something wrong to Ishani only to that extreme I have been worst. (making up himself):Maa I am not going to do anything to Ishani. Tell me which Hospital Ishani is?
Chaithali(with a not liking face):She is not in hospital now. Yesterday itself she came to RV mansion. 
Devarsh(hearing it with a light smile):Oh she came back to home. Fine fine Maa I don't have money with me. My phone charge too went off. 
Chaithali:That is why I was not able to contact you. I was trying for your phone for past 3 days but I was not able to get in touch with you. 
Devarsh:Tk Maa fine Maa I am fine to tell that to you only I called you. 
Chaithali:Tk be safe okay..
Devarsh:Haan(he cut the call and then he saw the vegetable vendor and gave the phone to him):Thanks Bhaiya..
Vegetable vendor(getting his phone and smiling to Devarsh):Its okay Beta..
Devarsh giving a smile to Vegetable vendor and he started to walk were he was walking towards RV mansion. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 8.15 were Ishani slowly opened her eyes were she opened her eyes and was not able to turn her head were she slowly got up from the bed bearing the pain in her hand were Ranveer who was seeing her sitting in the sofa seeing Ishani trying to get up he got up from the sofa and he came near her and he held her and made her sit well in the bed and made her rest her back in the head rest and saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:What is this Ishani?Why are you straining yourself now? you could call me right. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Sorry Ranveer I was not able to turn my head so I was not knowing whether you are in the room or not?
Ranveer:Tk its okay..
Ishani(cutely):Want to brush my teeth and use washroom. 
Ranveer:haan okay..(telling it he took his hands to her back and he with care and love took Ishani in his hands and saw her with a smile).
Ishani too smiled back to him and he finally took Ishani to the washroom and he carefully left her down in the washroom floor and saw her and made her stand carefully. 
Ranveer:You want me to brush your teeth..
Ishani(with a smile):Nahi its okay let me manage. 
Ranveer:Tk be careful If you want anything call me.Don't lock the door. I will be outside only.
Ishani:hmm okay..(she held the wall with her left hand).
Ranveer came out of the washroom and he closed the washroom door and he waited outside. It was exactly next 15 minutes were Ranveer heard Ishani calling him Ranveer.Ranveer opened the washroom door and entered the washroom were Ishani was holding the wall and was standing hardly were Ranveer went to her and took her in his hands and he walked and came out of the washroom and he brought her to the bed and he made her sit in the bed. Ranveer then took the coffee cup and showed the coffee cup to Ishani. 
Ranveer:have the coffee..
Ishani with a smile got the coffee cup from Ranveer and she started to sip the coffee were sipping the first sip itself feeling something different saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer who prepared this coffee?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Why are you asking this?
Ishani:nahi this coffee is not having Mala's taste or Maa's taste that is why I am asking?
Ranveer(with a smile):I only prepared coffee today. 
Ishani(with a surprised face):What? you prepared coffee for me. 
Ranveer:Haan I only prepared coffee for you and I only brought it to our room. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said thought about their past days when Ranveer was her friend the way Ranveer used to serve coffee for the whole family in the morning and the way he used to work for everyone in the house were thinking it she saw Ranveer from top to bottom were the way Ranveer is now wearing the checked shirt and fade jean pant made her to feel sorry for him. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her):hmm
Ishani(showing the bed):Sit know?
Ranveer(hearing it sat in the bed facing Ishani):hmm want anything?
Ishani:I am happy you are back in this checked shirt and jean pant but..(before she could tell).
Ranveer:But what?
Ishani:But I feel that you are again turning to be servant for me. you are RV Ranveer. you are the top businessman. you reached that place with your hard work.Just for my sake don't want to change yourself to this extreme. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Ishani haan I am a businessman but at the same time I am husband for you. I was a servant once and that time I served everyone but now I am serving to my wife only. And I am really really happy about serving to you Ishani. I love serving to you. If you tell you don't like this servant Ranveer let me change my dresses and come but I will be keep on serving you and you cannot stop that. okay?
Ishani(with a struggling tone):okay but...(before she could tell).
Ranveer:oh you don't like this servant Ranveer wearing this fade jean pant and checked shirt. Let me change it and come(telling it he was about to get up).
Ishani(keeping the coffee cup in the lamp table and held his hand before he could get up and in a instant tone):Nahi..
Ranveer(sitting back and seeing Ishani):Then..
Ishani:Arrey you are look handsome in this look and I am happy to see my friend Ranveer but I am not liking you becoming servant for my sake. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Ishani this is the moment that I should care you and I am caring you. When Rithika stabbed you that time Shikhar only saved you and he only cared you so much but seeing your wound too I behaved harsh to you and I doubted you and hurt you so much. But now that is not going to happen I am going take care of my wife like a angel. I am happy in serving to you This servant Ranveer will be at your service 24/7 okay?
Ishani(with a cute face):okay and I like your look. you look cute in this look.
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):wow so happy that Ishani likes my look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):But only one thing I don't like..
Ranveer(with a questioning face):What?
Ishani:Come near me..
Ranveer seeing Ishani and with a not understanding face moved himself in the bed and he went near her were he kept his face near her face were Ishani cutely took her left hand to Ranveer's face and held Ranveer's chin well and she turned him to the other side and in his ear in a low tone. 
Ishani:you have almost clean shaved your beard and mustache that alone is not nice. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said had a cute smile were he turned his face and saw her face and with a smile):Tk for two more days I won't trim my beard and mustache..
Ishani(with a shy smile cutely):hmm okay..
Ranveer(moving from her):Have the coffee..
Ishani:hmm(she took the coffee from the lamp table and started to sip the coffee and seeing Ranveer):its nice coffee..
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Ishani finished the coffee and she kept the empty cup in the lamp table were by that time Ranveer got up from the bed and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Tk Ishani Raagini is sleeping till now. Let me go and bring some warm water in the bucket for you. 
Ishani:For what?
Ranveer:For giving towel bath to you. Let me give towel bath to you before Raagini wakes up. (telling it he was about to walk towards the washroom)
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a instant look):Ek minute..
Ranveer(stopped and saw Ishani):What?
Ishani:(in a stammering tone):you...you are ...going to give towel bath to me?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):haan 
Ishani had a what to react face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
devarsh remembering the lovely moments of him and ishani was touchy.wish he never changed.devarsh repenting and apologizing to ishani in his mind and remembering shikar's wirds was emotional.ranveer is so considerate towards ishani that he is willing to sleep down for her safety.