Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
EPILOGUE

Ishita was sleeping peacefully when she felt some movement beside her. She opened her eyes and saw raman getting off the bed. She laid there only seeing what he is doing, though she knows well what he is going to do. Raman walked to the baby's crib and picked little pihu in his arms, then he picked ishaan in his arms and start rocked them slowly, though both were already sleeping but still raman was rocking them lovingly. After sometime, he took both the babies to their bed and make them sleep next to them. He took their little hands in his hand and pecked them slowly, then kissed their little feet lovingly when his eyes fell on ishita who was looking at him smiling. 

He smiled slowly and said -sorry I woke u up again. Everyday I try not to disturb u but hota nahi hai, I always end up disturbing u. He said making a baby face. 

Ishita -yeh disturbance nahi hai raman, infact bahut sukoon ka pal hai. Iss pal ko dekhne ke liye main apni saari neend kurbaan kar doon.its more then six month since they r born but u never fail to love them in mid night. 

Raman -kya karun, din bhar adi aur rooh inn dono ke aas paas rehte hai, they don't allow anyone to touch them, phir maa papa, appa, tum, baaki sab bhi inko liye rehte hai, Main busy rehta hoon kaam mein, couldn't spend much time with them, toh yahin time milta hai mujhe mere bachchon ke saath to spend quietly and peacefully. So every night I get up to love them. I just love being near to them, aur inhe bhi achcha lagta hai tabhi toh dekho kitni comfortably so jaate hai just as I take them in my arms. 

Ishita -ofcourse, aapke saath comfortable toh honge hi, after all u r papa. U know jab Aap subah office jaate samay inhe kiss karte hai, inhe pata chal jaata hai that u r going, both start crying. Aur bahut der tak rote hai, Main pareshan ho jaati hoon chup karate karate. 

Raman look at ishaan and pihu and said -my kids love me so much. 

Ishita -aap ho hi itne achche, me too love u so much. She said smiling and went close to them. Raman took her in his arms and both were sitting looking at their new borns. 

Raman -kitne cute hai naa yeh dono, Ek dum chote chote se, u know jab pehli baar inhe seene se lagaya tha I felt immense peace. U know ishita, waise toh main adi aur rooh ko bhi bahut pyaar karta hoon but I always felt incomplete as I couldnt see their childhood. Jab woh chote the, Main unhe pyaar nahi kar paaya tha, I was a father but the feeling of becoming a father from being a husband ,I never felt that, but with pihu and ishaan, I felt every moment. From the day they come into ur womb to the day they come into my arms, I felt and lived the entire journey and I am very happy and thankful to u, for giving me this beautiful opportunity, jaan. Thank u so much, for giving me these two precious treasures of my life and for making me a father in true sense. Matlab father toh main pehle bhi tha but this time I lived every moment. 

Ishita -yeh toh sahi hai but why u r thanking me for this, agar aap papa bane hai toh main bhi maa bani, pehli baar in true sense. So I should thank u for making me a complete woman in every sense. They were talking when ishaan got up wetting his clothes. He start crying and hearing him soon pihu too start crying. 

Both the kids start crying while ishra picked them and changed their clothes. Then ishita start feeding them while raman was just holding them supporting ishita. 

Ishita looked at Raman and said -u know raman, this is the greatest feeling a mother can ever feel. I was mother to adi and ruhi always, but only pihu and ishaan give me this feeling and I so love this. 

Raman sat close to her and said -haan, bahut kuch badal gaya, humne bahut kuch Naya experience kiya inn bachchon ke saath, sabse pehle toh inhe pehli baar godh mein le kar joh khushi hui thi, that was beautiful. 

Ishita -haan and the first time ishaan did susu on u, that was also an unforgettable moment. 

Raman made a face and said -aur usne potty bhi ki thi. 

Ishita laughed and said -toh aise free mein papa ban jaayenge. 

Raman -oh hello, Maine bahut mehnat ki hai, loved u many times for becoming papa. 

Ishita -chee besharam, char bachchon ke baap ban gaye but still u r the same. 

Raman -haan toh, apni biwi ke liye sharif ho jaaunga ho kaise kaam chalega. He said and kissed her while both the kids slept again. 

Ishra made them sleep in between them and ishita said -waise Ek baat hai, pihu aur ishaan lucky bahut hai, everyone loves them so much. Khaas kar adi and rooh. U remember the day, pihu and ishaan got missing. 

Raman -how can I forget that, that was the most horrible incident. Main kitna darr gaya tha. 

Ishita -main?? hum darr gaye the. She said and both remembered the day. 

Flashback

It was a week since ishita came home, pihu and ishaan was ten days old. Raman was having breakfast with Toshiji when ishita came down rapidly all worried. Raman got up seeing her speed and hold her before she loose her balance. 

He hold her tight and said -jaan, sambhal kar. Abhi gir jaati. 

Ishita -raman, Raman, Raman bachche. 

Raman -kya hua bachchon ko?? 

Ishita -bachche kamre mein nahi hai. 

Raman -honge yahin kahin, may be neelu ke paas, yaa papa ke paas. 

Ishita -nahi raman, I checked with Neelu, woh toh adi rooh ka kamra thik kar rahi hai aur papa ji rest kar rahe hai, appa adi Ruhi ko school chodne gaye hai, I checked everywhere raman, pata nahi bachche Kahan chale gaye, she said crying making everyone worried. 

Raman -ro mat ishita, yahin honge bachche, Kahan jaa sakte hai. They r just too small to go anywhere by them. He said trying to make ishita understand while himself looking around thinking where the kids can go. He ran to the room and start searching. He even look at the floor and everywhere but couldn't find the babies. He came down all worried and scared when Mr bhalla said -i think we should call the cops, itne chote bachche, we have to act fast. He said making ishita and Toshiji cry. Raman was also too worried not knowing how to react. 

Mr bhalla was going to call the cops when they heard, no need kids r here. 

All look at the direction and saw appa standing with pihu and ishaan while adiru were behind him. All got happy seeing pihu and ishaan while ishita ran to appa, she took both the babies in her arms and rocked them. She loved them to her heart content and finally asked -aap inn dono ko le kar kyun gaye the woh bhi bina bataye, aapko pata hai hum kitna darr gaye the. She was saying while appa look at adiru who look down guiltily. 

All look at appa and asked why he is looking at adiru and appa said -main nahi le gaya tha inn  dono ko balki adi aur ruhi le gaye the, inn dono ko, apne bag mein bhar kar. He said making everyone shocked while adiru look down in guilt. 

Raman -adi -rooh, what nanu is telling, aap pihu aur ishaan ko bag mein bhar kar le gaye the. 

Adiru burst into tears hearing Raman's loud voice and said -we just wanted to show them to our friends.chabke paach babu tha, koi hume nahi deta tha,tob hum chabko dikhane gaye the ki hamale paach bhi babu aa gaya hai. They said with teary eyes making everyone amazed. 

Raman -tum dono ka dimaag kharab hai, yeh bachche hai toys nahi ki tum bag mein bhar kar le gaye the. He scolded them when ishita said -raman dheere, bachche hai.

Raman look at ishita and said -u r still taking their side, dekha whay they did. 

Ishita -raman bachche hai, ro rahe hai. Pyaar se samjhaiye please. She said and Raman look at adiru who were crying. He realised that he should not shout on them, he sat on his knees and called adiru, both came running to him. He wiped their tears and consoled them. After they stop crying, Raman said -aisa nahi karta beta, they r so small, unhe kuch ho jaata toh, chot lag jaati toh. 

Ruhi-nahi lagti papa, humne achcha se pakla tha, naa bhiya. 

Ishita -but betu, aisa bag mein, unhe suffocation ho jaata toh. 

Adi -kuch nahi hota mumma, we have done every arrangement for them. He said and opened their bag, they have kept babies towel, their powder, their nappies and everything the babies may need, even their clothes also. 

All look at their bag and said -naa books, naa lunch, sirf apne babu aur unka samaan le kar school gaye the??she asked to which adiru nodded. 

Raman -aur agar baby ko bhookh lagi toh?? 

Adi -hum chocolate le gaye the unke liye, he said innocently while all couldn't stop but laugh at their cuteness. 

Appa -they r right, ishu. They were holding their bags with utmost sincerity making me suspicious, I doubted seeing them holding their bag close to their heart but didn't thought much but when the babies started crying, I got shocked and bring them back. Bachche hai galti ho gayi,daanto mat, pyaar se samjhao. He said to which ishra nodded. 

Ishita took the new borns inside while Raman made them understand that how risky it was to take the babies to their school. Adiru apologised for their mistake and hugged Raman. Raman too pecked them in his arms and took them back to the kids and ishita. Adiru said sorry to ishita and babies also to which ishita just smiled and hugged her all kids. 

Flashback end

Ishra smiled remembering the day and ishita said -kitna darr gaye the hum iss din. 

Raman -haan, but I really adore the bond adi-rooh share with pihu and ishaan. Kitna pyaar karte hai dono, inn dono se. Kitna achcha lagta hai, inn sab ke pyaar dekh kar. He said to which ishita just nodded and said -achcha chaliye ab so jaiye, kaafi raat ho gayi, subah hote hi dono aa jayenge, apna apna babu lene. 

Raman nodded and said -tum so jaate, I am sleeping. He said to which ishita nodded and slept while Raman sit beside pihu and ishaan admiring them. And soon he too slept hugging the kids. 

Soon it was morning, ishra were sleeping when there was a knock on the door. Ishita got up knowing well who is on the door. She opened the door and adiru came in. They wished good morning to ishita and laid down next to pihu and ishaan, and soon both slept again hugging pihu and ishaan. Ishita smiled seeing them all together and slept next to ruhi. 

All six were sleeping together one after one. Soon ishaan got up followed by pihu, they woke up their elder siblings and four got off the bed. Ruhi picked pihu in her arms while adi picked ishaan in his arms and all four went out leaving Ishra sleeping. As they use to do this everyday Ishra have shifted downstairs only to keep kids safe. 

Soon all four reached to their dadi and dadu who were sipping tea with appa. All welcomed the kids and Toshiji start massaging both the little ones one by one while adiru were happily arranging everything for their baby brother and sister. 

Toshiji wrapped pihu in towel and give her to Ruhi. Ruhi made her lay down in her lap and start feeding her with bottle while Toshiji start massaging ishaan. After massaging ishaan, she gave him to adi and he too start feeding ishaan while their grandparents were just admiring them. 

Soon toshiji and neelu took all the kids to freshen up .adiru were playing in the bathing tub with pihu and ishaan. All kids were playing happily when ishita to come. She told toshiji and neelu to go while she start making them ready one by one. Adiru got ready themselves and even helped ishita in making their little ones ready. Ishita make them ready to put them in their stroller. 

Adiru happily took them out and ishita went to help Toshiji and neelu. 

Soon all were in dining table, ishita and Toshiji start serving everyone breakfast while all started having it. Raman was hapoily feeding adiru while ishita settle down to feed pihu and ishaan their baby food. All the kids were happily eating while ishra looked at each other and shared a serene smile. They were finally happy and contented in their family and the happiness was clearly visible on their faces. Raman looked around at his family and continued eating feeling satisfied with his life. 

That's all, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
Rababnaveed5 thumbnail
Awww loved the ending it was so good story of ishra will be missed this
Story it was longest story it was so fun reading the updates 
Thank u for this story 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper update  
U made my boring sunday intresting 
Cont soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome epilogue dii
Adiru are so cute
They took pihu and ishaan to school in bag
Loved ishrarudipiaan scenes
Loved it dii
Thnx for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing epilogue Di
Shocking near the missing one
Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing epilogue Di
Shocking near the missing one

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply Di
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome beautiful epilogue di...
beautifully written...
loved adiruhi and pihu and ishaan scene...
adorable...
totally beautiful update di...
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful epilogue 
Loved it
And the flashback was awesome adiru was too cute bag me bhar ke sabko apna babu dikhane le gye😆
Lovely 
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb story
Loved reading it
Beautifully written
Loved it