Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kuch toh hai tujhse...Raabta...
beautiful update di...
aww bala and ishu r adorable ... they r really cute...oops they don't like calling cute...
ishu married to avinaash...
lovely update. ..

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shot 2 was awesome harshi di... avinash and toshiji is cheap... they adopted child... lovely... whole concept is fab one... totally loved it
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome OS.
Abhi and Shagun ditched IshRa.
And they landed up in bad..
They were guilty about it but later when they were away from eachother they were missing the other.
Loved their reunion.
Thanks for pm.
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing story 
Thanks for the story 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS .
Simple and cute .
Raman was busy in office and Ishita,made castle out of mole and started crying thinking he doesn't love her anymore .
Ishita is cutie ,kitni aasani se man gayi 
Perfect song for a lovely OS 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly i want to thank you for helping me
Really I'm happy to hear that uncle ji is recovering ..
Wish him speedy recovery..
Beautiful os yrr
Loved it
So cute & romantic
I liked this type of os
ishu is pregnant
Loved her antics & grumpy face
Raman is manofying her
Loved their dance...

Love youEdited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb cute and fabulous update
loved it
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, here I am again with another os actually my last os in this os thon. It's based on the song, lag jaa gale, suggested by yashivid aka vidya. Here is the os, enjoy. 

LAG JAA GALE

Raman was sitting and having his dinner when the door bell rang. 

Raman -uff, ab kaun aa gaya, Itni raat ko. He said getting irritated and went to open the door. He opened the door only to see ishita standing on the door. 

Raman got shocked seeing her and said -ishita tum, Itni raat ko?? 

Ishita -haan, aapse milne aayi hoon, ander nahi bulayenge?? 

Raman nodded and call her inside.ishita walked inside while ran looking for with whom she came. 

Ishita turned to him and said -koi nahi aaya hai raman, Main akele aayi hoon. 

Raman -i wasn't checking that, waise why u came here, so late aur woh bhi akeli. 

Ishita -kya hua, aapko meri safety ki chinta ho rahi hai kya?? 

Raman -nahi, I am just worried that why u came here, iss tarah kisi ke ghar Itni raat ko aana, it doesn't look good. 

Ishita -kisi ke ghar, I think u r forgetting, hum pati -patni hai. 

Raman -ji nahi, I think u r forgetting that we filed for divorce, hamara kal divorce ho raha hai. 

Ishita -aur woh kal,kal aayega. Main abhi bhi aapki biwi hoon. 

Raman -chodo yeh sab, just tell me why u came here such late. He said getting irritated. 

Ishita -bas aise hi, aapse milne ka mann kiya, Aakhiri baar. Pata nahi kal ke baad Aap mujhe khud ko dekhne ka adhikaar bhi denge yaa nahi. She said looking at him making him look at her, her eyes were moist while he looked away and said -see, yeh sab mat Karo. Joh rishta khatam ho gaya hai, uss par aansu bahane ka koi faayda nahi. Main apni zindagi mein aage badh gaya hoon, tum bhi badh jao. 

Ishita looked at him and walked to him. She caressed his cheek and said -kaash yeh itna asaan hota raman. Kaash aapko bhool jaana itna asaan hota. Nahi ho raha mujhse, Main aapki galti bhoolne ko taiyaar hoon raman but aapko nahi bhool paa rahi. Please raman, chaliye naa wapas chalte hai, apne ghar mein, apni khoobsurat life mein, hum kitne khush the saath mein, kyun aap aise ho gaye hai. She was saying and was caressing his cheek while tears was flowing continuously from her eyes. 

Raman was just looking at her not able to control himself but stopped himself and pushed ishita .

Raman turned towards the wall and said-chee ishita, tum kya kar rahi ho. Tum mein kuch sharam hai yaa nahi, Main kitni baar tumhe keh chuka hoon that I love Shalini aur tumse divorce le kar main usse shaadi karne wala hoon, phir kyun tum aise apne pyaar ke liye bheekh maangne aayi ho. Don't u have any kind of shame. He said holding the rim of the table tight closing his eyes tight when he felt her arms around him. 

Ishita -haan nahi hai mujhe sharam, nahi aati sharam. Kyunki main aapse pyaar karti hoon, bahut pyaar aur aapse dur nahi jaana chahti and will do anything for that. She said and hugged him more tightly while he too closed his eyes feeling her immense love and his helplessness. 

Lag jaa gale, ke fir haseen raat ho naa ho
Shaayad fir is janam me mulaakaat ho naa ho
Lag jaa gale

Ishita was hugging Raman tight from behind and said -please raman, maan jaiye naa. Mujhe nahi pata mujhse kya galti hui hai but main nahi jee sakti aapke bina. Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye aur wapas ghar chaliye, Main aapko bahut pyaar dungi, aapse kabhi kuch nahi maangungi but please mujhe iss tarah akela mat kijiye. She was hugging him tight and saying rubbing her lips on his back while he was holding the table tight not wanting to melt in her touch. He wanted to hurt her hard, push her away from his house, his life but like his senses were not working. He just wanted to take her in his arms and crush her under him. 

Ishita make him turn and said cupping his face -u remember raman, our first night after our marriage, how we spend that night watching TV and eating popcorn.aap kitne achche the, even after our arrange marriage, u never force urself on me, u give me ample time to fall in love with u. Aur ab jab mujhe aapse hadh se jyada mohabbat ho gayi hai, u r doing this to me. Mujhe iss tarah chod rahe hai. I don't believe this, mujhe nahi vishwas hai ki aap kisi aur ko chah sakte hai, mujhe aaj bhi aapki aankhon mein sirf main nazar aati hoon. Dekhiye meri taraf raman aur keh dijiye, that u don't love me. Look into my eyes raman. She said looking into him while he was just trying hard to control himself. 

She took his hands to her cheek and said make him caress her face -u remember, how we came closer for the first time. U remember how u touched me for the first time, I still remember the goosebumps I felt with ur touch. Aap kaise bhool gaye raman, hamare pyaar ko, har ehsaas ko joh humne saath mein jeeya hai. She said pulling him to her. He fall on her and looked into her with desire, she too was looking at him with equal love and desire. 

She opened her arms for him while he took her in a bone crushing hug. He hugged her tight and took her lips for a soul searing kiss. She closed her eyes feeling his touch while he start chewing her lips hungrily. She smiled wholeheartedly and tears were flowing from her eyes while Raman was busy in kissing her senselessly hugging her with all his might. 

They broke the kiss in need of air and look at each other, she opened her arms again for him while he rested his head in crook of her neck and start kissing her jawline softly making her cry .

Hum ko milee hain aaj ye ghadeeyaan nasib se
Hum ko milee hain aaj ye ghadeeyaan nasib se
Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye hum ko kareeb se
Fir aap ke nasib me ye baat ho naa ho
Lag jaa gale

Raman was busy in showering open mouth kisses on her neckline while she was just giving more room to him. He was lost in their moment when his eyes fell on their reflection.he saw him so near to ishita and her crying continuously. His trance got broken and he shrugged her away making her shocked. 

Ishita-raman. 

Raman -bas ishita, stop doing this. Iss tarah purana waqt yaad dila kar mujhe behkao mat. Main ab tumse pyaar nahi karta, Shalini se karta hoon, aur main tumhe divorce jarur dunga, tumhe kya chahiye batao, paisa chahiye, bolo kitna chahiye, I will give u whatever price u want to get rid of u. But please mera peecha chodo.he said folding his hand making her heart bleed. 

Ishita -joh mujhe chahiye, woh aap dena nahi chahte aur joh aap dena chahte hai, woh mujhe chahiye nahi. Koi baat nahi, I will still give u what u want. Aapko mujhse peecha chudana hai naa, toh main aaj ke baad aapko apni shakal bhi nahi dikhaungi. Chali jaaungi aapki zindagi se dur. Yahin chahte hai naa aap. She said with teary eyes. 

Raman looked away and said yes. 

Ishita -ok, then I will give u what u want. But kya meri bhi Ek baat maan sakte hai. She asked to which he look at her. 

Ishita -mere haath ki bani Ek cup chai peeyenge??

Raman -but, 

Ishita -please raman, samajh lijiye meri Aakhiri khwahish hai. She said to which he nodded. 

Ishita went to the kitchen and start making tea thinking about the time they spend together while Raman was just looking at her from far and said-kyun khud ko itni takleef de rahi ho jaan, please dur chali jao mujhse. Issi mein tumhari khushi hai. He said and went inside. 

Ishita made tea and added some powder in it. Then she took the tea to him and gave it to him. Both settle down and start sipping tea. Raman sipped it and closed his eyes feeling good after tasting her tea after long. 

Ishita -achchi bani hai?? 

Raman look at her and nodded. He start sipping the tea fastly while ishita was sipping slowly. 

Raman finished the tea and said -chalo tumhe ghar chod aaun. 

Ishita -chod toh aapne diya ho hai. She said and got up slowly. 

Raman bring the car key and was going out when ishita hold his hand and said -itne saal ka saath, itna gehra pyaar, sab kuch khatam ho raha hai raman. Kal se hum ajnabi ho jayenge, kya Ek Aakhiri baar mujhe aapko gale lagaane denge. 

Raman -but, he was saying when she said -please, one last time. She said with teary eyes. 

He couldn't deny her anymore, he just nodded and she hugged him tight. She kissed all over his face numerous time and finally cried her heart out, she start crying loudly feeling helpless while Raman was trying hard to stop himself from hugging her back. 

Paas aaeeye, ke hum naheen aayenge baar baar
Paas aaeeye, ke hum naheen aayenge baar baar
Baahe gale mein daal ke hum ro le jaar jaar
Aakhon se fir ye pyaar kee barasaat ho naa ho

Ishita was hugging him tight crying bitterly when she start coughing. She coughed covering her mouth by her palm and her palm got full of blood making Raman shocked. He hold her tight and said -ishita ishita, r u OK??

Ishita -ab sab ok hai raman, u want to get rid of me naa, see I gave u freedom. Aapko chod nahi paa rahi thi naa, issliye duniya hi chod diya. I kept my promise raman, I left u after that last cup of tea. She said and fainted in his arms while Raman was too numb to react. He hugged her tight and screamed her name while she was laying unconscious in his arms. 

Soon she was taken to hospital and her treatment started. Raman get to know that she consumed poison making him shocked to no end. He crushed on the floor and cried. 

Raman -yeh kya kiya tumne ishita, mujhe khud se dur karna chahta tha taaki tum kisi aur ke saath khush reh pao, I never wanted this. Matarani please meri ishita ko bacha lena warna main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaunga. He said folding his hand. 

The whole night passed, Raman was sitting in the same position praying for her and finally she gained consciousness in the morning. 

Raman was allowed to meet her, he went to her cabin and look at her. 

Ishita -pehle jaane ko kehte hai phir jaan bhi bachate hai, Main kya samjhun aapko. 

Raman -how dare u did so, tumhe khud se dur jaane ko kaha tha zindagi se nahi. 

Ishita -aap kyun nahi samjhte raman ki aap hi meri zindagi hai. Aapse dur jaana zindagi se dur jaana hi hai. 

Raman -dont u ever try to try such stunt again, jaan le lunga. 

Ishita -le lijiye, but please mujhe chod kar mat jaiye. Main jee nahi paaungi aapke bina. 

Raman -aur tum mere saath khush bhi nahi rahogi, maij tumhe woh nahi de sakta ishita, jiski tumhe khwahish hai. He said with teary eyes while ishita look at him with questioning eyes. 

Raman -we were trying for kid since long, tumhare saare test thik the toh Maine apna bhi test karwaya and got to know ki main kabhi baap nahi ban sakta. He said making ishita shocked. 

Raman -main bhi itna hi shocked reh gaya tha yeh jaan kar, I know how much u love kids, and how much u want a baby. Aur jab main tumhe wahin nahi de sakta tha toh I thought to leave u for ur good. 

Ishita -aur woh Shalini. 

Raman -she is just my friend. Ab toh tum reason jaan gayi ho iss divorce ke peeche ka, toh ab mujhse alag ho jao aur apni Ek khushhaal duniya basao coz I know how much u desire for a kid and I can never give u ur kid. He said and cried. 

Ishita got up the bed slowly and walked to him. He tried to hold her for support when she said -i am good raman, ab main thik hoon. Aapka pyaar mere saath hai mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye. She said making him look at her when she said -the only thing I ever desired of us u and ur love Raman, baaki sab uske baad aata hai. Agar aap ho toh ho main hoon, meri khushiyan hai aur bachcha hai. Agar aap nahi toh kuch bhi nahi, Main bhi nahi. I love u beyond everything raman. Hi sakta hai hume bachcha naa ho, hamari zindagi adhuri rahe par kam se kam woh zindagi, zindagi toh rahegi aur waise bhi there r many kids in the world who want parent, we can be parent to any of them. Mujhe kisi aur ke bachche nahi chahiye the raman, hamara chahiye the, mera aur aapka, aur aapke bina naa hamara bachcha ho sakta hai aur naa main khud. She said holding his cheek while he hugged her tight and said -i love u ishita, I love u alot jaan. 

Ishita -i love u too raman, please never ever leave me alone. 

Raman -never.mujhe galti ho gayi jaan. 

Ishita -aapne mujhe bahut rulaya raman, Itni choti si baat ke liye rishta tod rahe the, apni ishita ko chod rahe the Aap. 

Raman -yeh choti baat nahi thi jaan, I can't give u our baby. Main kabhi baap nahi ban sakta and because of me, tum kabhi maa nahi ban paogi. 

Ishita -par aapko biwi toh rahungi naa, yeh hi mere liye sabse important hai coz I love u alot,aur aapse jyada kisi aur ki khwahish nahi hai mujhe. She said crying. 

Raman wiped her tears and said -sorry for giving u these tears but now I promise I will never let u cry. Jitna pyaar pehle tumse karta tha, ab se usse bhi jyada karunga, to compensate for all my foolishness.bahut pyaar karunga tumse coz I love u alot, my jaan, my ishita. He said and picked her in his arms happily hugging her tight while she too happily wrapped her arms around him. 

That's all, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres
Me first 😳
Awesome Os dii
Emotional too
Raman leaving her for her happiness
Bt ishita begging him not to do this
Finally she poisoned herself making him spil beans
My Fav song