Thanks for the pm 
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
amazing awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous teaser
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-this updt is specially for lalibhasker who was asking for this update, so here it is, enjoy. 

PART 28

Raman entered the room and saw it decorated beautifully with candles and balloons. He smiled seeing the decor and ambience and said -chachi ne toh kuch jyada hi arrangement kar diya. Just hope everything goes well. Saying so he said loudly -come out jaan, I just can't control myself seeing all this,ab aa bhi jao. Apne raman ko aise mat tadpao. OK I am closing my eyes, come and hug me tight. He said closing his eyes opening his arms. 

She came from behind and hugged him.raman hold her hand and she hugged him more tightly and said -oh Raman, I missed u so much.she said and Raman realised she is not ishita. He turned in a jiffy breaking the hug and was shocked to see Shagun standing there. 

Raman -shagun tum??

Shagun -haan main raman, aapki Shagun. Saying so she was about to hug him again when he pushed her. 

Shagun fell on the floor and Raman said angrily -what the hell is this, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho, aur ishita, ishita Kahan hai. Where is my wife?? He roared in anger when shagun get up and said smirking -wife, really Raman, wife. Tum duniya ki bewakoof bana sakte ho, par mujhe nahi. I know the truth about ur wife.she said making Raman look at her all confused. 

Raman -tum kehna kya chahti ho?? 

Shagun-wahin joh sach hai raman, ki tumhari biwi pagal hai. She said smiling. 

Shagun -u know raman, I feel really bad for u. Tum jaisa perfectionist. Itna intelligent insaan, tumhe kisi ne bewakoof bana diya. Apni paagal ladki tumhe de di. She said making Raman shocked. 

Raman -tumhe yeh sab kaise pata?? 

Shagun -mujhe bas pata hai,maine sab pata lagaa liya hai ,about u and ur mad wife. Isse achcha toh tumne mujhse hi shaadi kar li hoti. Kam se kam iss pagal se toh bach jaate. Waise der abhi bhi nahi hui hai, I am still here and I am ready to give u everything joh woh pagal tumhe nahi de sakti. She said caressing his face while he was just looking at her. 

Seeing no reaction from him, she concluded -i know raman,tum yeh soch rahe honge ki yeh baat mujhe kaise pata, mujhe toh pata honi hi thi.after all I love u alot aur agar tum takleef mein hoge toh main kaise khush reh sakti hoon. I know ur wife didn't let u touch her, but isme uski bhi kya galti hai, bechari paagal hai. But not to worry main hoon naa, I will give u whatever u want. I will love u passionately and senselessly, and will let u love me passionately and senselessly.tum joh chaho woh kar sakte ho mere saath, she said u pinning her pallu showing her cleavage closing her eyes. 

Raman was just looking at her and said -kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.

Shagun smiled at his question and said -haan, kuch bhi.

Raman said -ok, saying so he slapped her hard making her fall on the floor. Shagun open her eyes feeling the slap and said glaring Raman -u slapped me, how dare u slapped me?? Saying so she got up and came to him only to get another slap from him. 

He clutched her hair and said -u dare to try to invade our privacy, uss din ishita ne mujhse kaha that she saw someone on our window but I shrugged it thinking it to be her imagination but no, she wasn't wrong. Woh tumhara detective tha naa, jisse tumne hamare peeche lagaya tha, how dare u do that?? Woh kaun tha, Kahan hai aur kaise milega, yeh toh main dhoondh hi lunga, aur phir usse aisi saza dunga ki uski saat pushte yaad rakhengi but tell me, main tumhare saath kya karun, tumhe maar daalun yaa yahan se neeche phenk doon, for thinking my ishita as mad, meri biwi pagal nahi hai. Pagal tum ho joh yeh sochte hoon ki main ab bhi tumhara ho sakta hoon. Tum toh mujhe tab nahi apna bana saki jab ishita meri zindagi mein nahi thi toh ab kya bana paogi when I have her. Main apni biwi ke saath bahut khush hoon aur koi bhi, koi bhi uski jagah nahi le sakta. Toh apni yeh bakwaas bandh karo and tell me where is my wife. I am warning u Shagun, agar meri biwi ke saath koi ganda khel khela hai tumne toh zindagi bhar pachtaogi, kyunki Raman bhalla kisi ko maaf nahi karta. He said spitting fire. 

Shagun -achcha, bahut achchi biwi hai tumhari, aur uski jagah koi nahi le sakta, kyun aisa kya hai usme. Aisa kya hai uss pagal mein ki uski jagah koi nahi le sakta. Aisa kya de diya hai uss pagal ne tumhe, joh tum uske khilaaf kuch nahi sunna chahte, tell me raman, answer me. What is that, that she can give but I can't, she asked in anger. 

Raman -sukoon diya hai. He said making Shagun look at him. 

Raman -sukoon laayi hai woh meri zindagi mein, woh thahraav laayi hai jiski zarurat thi mujhe. Itna pyaar diya hai usne mujhe, itne pyaar karti hai woh mujhse, jiski koi keemat nahi hai. Raman bhalla pehle rich tha but ab uska pyaar paane wealthy aur prosperous bhi ho gaya hai, she completed me, made me a good person I never was. Meri har ek takleef ka marham hai woh, joh dua maine kabhi maangi bhi nahi woh mannat hai woh. Woh sirf meri biwi nahi, meri jaan hai woh. He said looking deep into her eyes making her silent. 

Raman -mil gaya jawaab tumhe ,now answer me where is my wife. He was asking when his phone rang. He saw the screen and said -laajo chachi ka phone ,I hope everything is fine. Thinking so he picked the phone and said -hello chachi. Only to hear her broken voice, Raman. 

Raman got shocked hearing her scared and broken voice and said -ishita, ishita where r u bachcha?? 

Ishita -aap Kahan ho ,raman??mujhe Kahin dikh nahi rahe, party se kahan chale gaye?? 

Raman -I am in hotel only, where r u bachcha?? 

Ishita -main, Main aapki gaadi ke paas hoon. I couldnt find u in the party, so came out looking for u, but Aap Kahin bhi dikh nahi rahe, mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai, Raman. 

Raman -u don't worry, bachcha. Tum wahin baitho, I am just coming. Ur raman is coming bachcha, u just sit right there. Kahin mat jaana, I am coming bachcha, OK, kahin mat jaana. 

Ishita nodded and said -ok, I am waiting. Aap jaldi aao. 

Raman -i just come, he said and went out of the room glaring Shagun. 

On the other hand, ishita sat on the bench near by and start thinking. 

Flashback

Ishita came out of the washroom and start searching raman .she was looking around but couldn't find him and start getting worried not finding him anywhere. She was looking around again and again thinking to get a glimpse of him but couldn't get him. She sat in a corner waiting for him but slowly all people started going home. She wasn't understanding what to do, then thought may be he is by his car.so she walked out of the hall and went to his car. She searched for him there also but got scared not finding him anywhere. She sat on the bench thinking what to do. She wanted to cry aloud taking his name but laajo chachi has instructed her not to create any scene. 

She looked around and said meekly -raman, kahan ho sab, laajo chachi, kahan dhoondho raman ko. She was thinking when she remembered laajo chachi giving her, her mobile saying, bahut badi party hogi naa, toh agar tum kho jao yaa tumhe raman sir naa dikhe,toh pareshan mat hona. Just dial his name and u can talk to him. She has made ishita understand and kept her mobile in Ishita's purse. 

Ishita smiled fully remembering about the mobile and called raman from laajo chachi's mobile and could finally informed him about her location. 

Flashback end

Ishita was sitting silently trying to hold her tears as chachi instructed her not to cry or create any kind of embarrassment for raman. She was just looking at the way waiting for Raman when she saw him coming running to her. She got up smiling and he came to her. She look at him with moist eyes and he hugged her tight. He took her in a bone crushing hug and she burst into tears feeling his arms. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -kuch nahi bachcha, kuch nahi hua. See I am here naa. 

Ishita said in between her hiccups -i was very scared Raman, main bahut darr gayi thi. 

Raman kissed her temple and said stroking her back -kuch nahi hua, let's go. He said and took her to their car. He made her sit in the car and drove towards his mansion while ishita was still sobbing silently hiding almost into him. Though raman was driving and pacifying ishita but he was very angry on Shagun and was thinking ways to punish her. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update di
Shaggy finally got to know that she can never separate ishra
Loved Raman's talk about ishu 
How he told shaggy that she can never be ishu
Ishu is his sukoon😳

Ishu was scared not finding Raman anywhere in the party
But she was controlling herself as per laajo chachi's instructions...

She called Raman from laajo chachi's phone which she gave her for use in case of need...

He came running to her and hugged her tight consoling her..
She burst into tears in his embrace not able to be strong anymore...loved the hug.

Loved it di
Thanks for pm

Edited by ArtiMishra20 - 6 years ago
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazinggg
I loved it
Thanks for the story 
Waiting for next update 
Update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail