Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 708
MARINE DRIVE BEACH
It was exactly 11.30 were Rithika was standing near Devarsh and was seeing Devarsh with a silent face were by that time Nirbhay came there with a water bottle in his hand. Rithika feeling Nirbhay near her took her eyes from Devarsh and saw Nirbhay and then she got the water bottle from Nirbhay's hand and then she opened the water bottle and gave the cap of the water bottle to Nirbhay were Nirbhay got the cap of the water bottle from Rithika and stood silently. Rithika poured water in her right hand from the water bottle and kneel downed near Devarsh and she splashed the water bit forcefully on Devarsh's face. Devarsh's eyes were moving feeling the water in his face. Rithika took some more water from the water bottle and splashed the water on Devarsh's face again were Devarsh now came back to the consciousness slowly and he slowly opened his eyes. His lips were dry and his throat were dry due to weakness. Slowly opening his eyes the sun rays were falling in his face and was bit irritating him. Devarsh without having strength to get up started to murmur slowly. 
Devarsh(in a murmuring tone laying in the floor):Pani...Pani...
Rithika getting that Devarsh has came back to consciousness and he is not able to get up she kept the water bottle in the floor and she held Devarsh's shoulders with her both the hands and she bit lifted him and she made him to sit by resting his back in her shoulder and then she took the water bottle and showed the water bottle to Devarsh's mouth. Devarsh sipped the water bottle and drank the water were drinking the water and wetting his throat made him to feel somewhat better were he was now able to open his eyes well.He then making up himself took his back from Rithika's shoulder and he sat in the floor well and turned and saw who gave water to him were seeing Rithika he had a silent face were he then feeling a person standing near them he raised his eyes and saw who is it and getting its Nirbhay he had a what to react face. 
Devarsh(seeing Rithika again and in a calm tone):Rithika..thank you..
Rithika(seeing Devarsh):For what you are telling thanks to me?
Devarsh:For giving water to me. 
Rithika(with a okay face):Its okay..(telling it she got up from the floor and then she saw Nirbhay and she took the cap of the water bottle from Nirbhay's hand and she closed the water bottle and she kept the water bottle in the beach slap near Devarsh and seeing Devarsh):Have this water bottle with you itself..(telling it she turned and saw Nirbhay):Let us leave Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(hearing it):hmm(telling it he was about to walk were Rithika was also about to walk).
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay and Rithika about to move immediately he got up from the floor and stood and seeing Rithika):Rithika ek minute..
Rithika hearing it stopped were Nirbhay too stopped hearing it were both Nirbhay and Rithika saw each other a glance and then saw Devarsh. 
Devarsh(seeing Rithika with a real pity face):Rithika thanks for giving water to me but now my need is food. I didn't have food for past 3 days. I am hungry..(he joined his hands without any other way and seeing her with a requesting face):Please buy me food.I don't have money with me to buy food. Please I am hungry I want some food to have right now. Or else I will die in hunger itself. 
Nirbhay(in a instant):Go and die you dammit...There no use in you and all living in this world. Die in hunger itself..(telling it seeing Rithika):Let us leave Rithika..(telling it he was about to walk)
Rithika(hearing the word Hunger from Devarsh and then thought about something and before Nirbhay could walk):Nirbhay ek minute..
Nirbhay(stopped and seeing Rithika):What?
Rithika:Go and get some food for him. 
Nirbhay(now having a anger face):Rithika this Devarsh has tried to kill his sister many times. Being with us itself he was helping us to kill Ishani and again when we all changed good he has joined Hands with my mother and he has tried to kill Ishani. Giving water to him itself a sin only but you gave water to him.Let us stop it with water itself we cannot give him food and all. Let us go now..(telling it he was about to move again).
Rithika(held Nirbhay's hand before he could walk):Nirbhay please..
Nirbhay(stopped feeling Rithika's hand holding his hand and seeing Rithika):Rithika you are trying to give food to a man who is a criminal. 
Rithika(with a calm face):Nirbhay please for my sake at least go and buy food for Devarsh and come.
Nirbhay seeing Rithika's face and without knowing how to tell no to Rithika while she is asking it for her sake and seeing Devarsh with a anger face he took his hand from Rithika's hands and he shook his head as okay to Rithika and without telling any other word he started to walk from there. 
Rithika(saw Devarsh who was still joining his hands in front of her and in a calm tone):Put down your hands and sit in the slap. Nirbhay will bring food for you. 
Devarsh hearing it shook his head as yes and he put down his hands and he sat in the slap were Rithika too with a silent face sat in the slap next to him. Both of them started to wait for Nirbhay to come back after buying the food. 
HOLY HOSPITAL..
It was exactly 11.50 were Ranveer and Raagini were running and playing in the room were Ishani was seeing both Ranveer and Raagini and she was smiling seeing them. 
Ranveer(running from Raagini):Chalo come and catch Papa..
Raagini(laughing cutely and running and coming to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer too laughing to Raagini and was running slowly in order to make Raagini catch him were Raagini too cutely ran and came to Ranveer and she lovingly touched Ranveer's legs with her both the hands were Ranveer stopped as soon as Raagini touched his leg. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini cutely):Oh you caught Papa?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes):hmm Papa..(she laughed cutely again).
Ranveer with a happy smile bent and took Raagini in his hands and he lifted Raagini above his head and smiled to her with so much affection were Raagini too being up in Ranveer's hands seeing Ranveer smiled happily were Ranveer smiling to his daughter and he brought her down and he lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead and then he kept her cutely in his hands. 
Raagini(being in Ranveer's hands and seeing Ishani with happy smile):Mama mein Papa..(she cutely touched Ranveer's chest with her tiny hand and showed to Ishani).
Ishani(hearing it with a happy smile):Very good my cutie pie caught her Papa?
Raagini(shaking her head so fast):hmm
Ishani:love you darling..(telling it she smiled to her daughter).
Raagini too happily smiled to her mother were that was the moment Shivanya came to the entrance of the room having the stethoscope in her neck and having the BP instruments and file and pen in her hands and standing in the entrance of the room she saw Ishani smiling happily seeing Ranveer and Raagini and with a happy smile in her face. 
Shivanya:May I come in.?
Ishani, Ranveer and Raagini hearing this tone saw the entrance of the room were Ranveer and Ishani seeing Shivanya in the entrance of the room and had a smile in their faces. 
Ranveer:Ofcourse you can come in Shivanya..
Shivanya(hearing it with a happy smile entered the room and she walked and came to the bed and saw Ishani with a smile):Ishani how are you feeling now?
Ishani(seeing Shivanya):Yes I am feeling okay..
Shivanya:hmm that is so nice. Today I am going to do the general check up to you. If you are completely normal in my check up you can get discharged today. 
Ishani(with a happiness):Really?
Shivanya:Haan really. Shall I started doing the check up?
Ishani:haan 
Shivanya(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you sit in that couch with Raagini in that time let me complete the check up of Ishani. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm tk..
Shivanya kept the BP instruments and the file in her hands in the table near the bed and then she wore the stethoscope in her ears and she kept the stethoscope on Ishani's chest and she started to do the general check up for Ishani. Ranveer went and sat in the couch and made Raagini to sit in his lap. Raagini too was seeing the check up that was going on to Ishani with a silent face. 
MARINE DRIVE BEACH..
Rithika and Devarsh were sitting silently beside each other were after a while finally Nirbhay walked and came to them having a food packet in his hand. He came to Rithika and gave the food packet to Rithika. Rithika got the food packet from Nirbhay and she turned and saw Devarsh and showed the food packet to him. Devarsh seeing the food packet in a micro second got the food packet from Rithika's hands and he unpacked the packet so quickly were there was Biryani in the packet were he started to eat the Biryani fast with his hands. He was eating it as much as fast he can. Rithika saw Devarsh with a silent face were Nirbhay seeing the way Devarsh is having his food and then seeing Rithika. 
Nirbhay:We got the food for him know? Come Rithika let us leave..
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and showed her hands indicated him to be calm):Wait for a while Nirbhay..
Nirbhay now having a angry face and without knowing to let out his anger he without knowing what to react he finally sat in the slap of the beach next to Rithika with a irritated face. 
Devarsh finished the food within 15 minutes and he kept the empty packet in the slap near him and he took the water bottle in the slap and he opened the water bottle and keeping the cap in the slap and he washed his hands with the water and then he took some water in his hands and he washed his face so well and then he drank water well and kept the water bottle next to him and closed the water bottle with the cap and then he saw Rithika and Nirbhay who were sitting next to him. 
Devarsh(with a okay face now):Thank you so much Rithika and Nirbhay I will never forget this help. 
Rithika hearing what Devarsh said had a laugh in her lips were she started to laugh bit loudly were Devarsh saw Rithika with a not understanding face were he was not able to figure out why Rithika was laughing were Nirbhay too saw Rithika's laugh with a not understanding face. 
Devarsh(in a calm tone):Rit..Rithika why are you laughing?
Rithika(trying to control her laugh and then somehow controlling her laugh seeing Devarsh):for what you said now? you said that you will never forget this help know? that is making me laugh. 
Devarsh(having a what to tell face):Why you are laughing for that? Actually I was feeling so much hungry and when you gave food in the time I was hungry only I am telling I will never forget this help in my life. 
Rithika(seeing Devarsh with a sharp eyes now):You can never be grateful to anyone in your life Devarsh. So please don't tell these fake words to me. When you are ready to kill the person who gave you everything in your life I am sure you will be ready to do any cheap activities in life Devarsh. Because your blood is itself having Gaddar qualities in it. 
Devarsh hearing it had a face that was reacting in a way that he got slapping with the slipper. 
Rithika(she got up from the slap and stood facing Devarsh and seeing Devarsh with a calm look and in a anger tone):What you said to us? you are hungry and to get food you came to the level of joining your hands to  me. Do you know why you came to the level of joining hands to me because in these 3 days only you have know the real meaning for what is hunger. 
Devarsh hearing what Rithika said now had a realization face and thought that he is feeling the pain of hunger so well at this moment of his life only. 
Rithika:Do you know why you didn't know the meaning of hunger till this moment in your life? Because you were born as a rich family boy and obviously you will get everything to eat in your life so you could have not got the chance to know the meaning of hunger. When your family lost everything and became poor that time too you could have not experienced the heavy hunger and all do you know why? Because Ishani kept you all with her in her house and she fed you all before hunger could touch your stomach each and every day. 
Devarsh hearing it had a thinking face and he thought about the way Ishani arranged for the food at the right time for him even when he was staying in servant quarters. 
Rithika:The responsibility to take out your hunger from your stomach is your mother and father's only Devarsh but being in the position of your mother and father Ishani only has taken care of you so well these many years. (with a feeling sorry face):But without even thinking about these things Ishani has done to you how you were able to go to the level of killing Ishani Devarsh?
Devarsh hearing it had a ashamed face for the first time were he was now putting down his head and was not knowing how to face Rithika now. Nirbhay seeing the way Rithika is scolding Devarsh had a smile in his lips now were his anger was gone were he too got up from the slap and he stood next to Rithika. 
Rithika:I hated Ishani a lot once and I had all my stupid motive behind that hatred. Nirbhay too had a motive on Ishani and we were against Ishani and tried to harm her many times. But when I was injured without even thinking about the harm I have done to her till date she saved me Devarsh. More of everything I have killed her mother but Ishani forgave me. you know what her forgiveness only used to kill me a lot inside me. If Ishani slap me many times for killing her mother means that will be satisfying me but she forgave me. That used to kill me inside thinking how Ishani is able to forgive me.(taking a deep breath):Do you know what Ishani said to us when we went to see her in hospital? She said us that here after you are not her responsibility and for that only she released you from the jail and has sent you out of the house. Ishani who used to forgive everyone for the first time has said that she does not want you in her life. Ishani has come to this decision means the real meaning is she is hurt so much because of you Devarsh and she has completely taken you out of her life and she lost trust in you.Even now I thought to give water to you and leave but as you asked for the food I got to know that you have know the real meaning of hunger and I thought this is the right time to say about Ishani's duties that she has done to you and your family till date.That is why I said Nirbhay to buy food for you (with a warning face):let me tell you here after its very difficult for you to get back Ishani as your sister. I never know why you are having this much anger in your heart against Ishani but think well and see whether you were wrong to Ishani or Ishani was wrong to you. (telling it she saw Nirbhay who was standing near her):Let us go Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(hearing it seeing Rithika and gave a smile):I was angry that you are getting water and food for this Devarsh but now only I got to know why you said me to get food and water for him. you gave a very good slap to Devarsh with your words itself without slapping him on his face. Now I am not angry. 
Rithika hearing it shook her head as okay with a smile to Nirbhay were Nirbhay too smiling to her and saw Devarsh who was sitting in the slap of the beach with a hurt face. 
Nirbhay(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh Ishani only showed me and Rithika that we too are human beings and we too have feelings. let me tell you only one If we are really human beings at least in any one of the point of our life we will change as a good human being.(telling it he saw Rithika):Let us go..
Rithika shook her head as okay to Nirbhay were Nirbhay started to walk and Rithika too started to walk with Nirbhay to leave from the beach. Devarsh who heard what all Rithika and Nirbhay were saying to him till now was sitting in the slap of the beach with a silent face. 
HOLY HOSPITAL...
Shivanya finished the check up to Ishani were she did all the check up for her heart beat, blood pressure and the other check up and she noted it down in the file and then finally she closed the fine and took the stethoscope from her ears and made it to be in her neck and then saw Ishani with a smile. 
Shivanya:you are completely normal Ishani. Let me go and submit it to your doctor he will tell the time for you to get discharged. 
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you Shivanya you know what being in this hospital I am feeling bored. 
Shivanya(smiling well):hmm here after there won't be any need for you to get bored you can leave today to your home. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Shivanya smiled to Ishani and she took the file and the BP instruments in her hands and she turned and saw Ranveer. 
shivanya:Okay Ranveer let me leave now. After going back to home just message me that you guys reached the home. 
Ranveer:hmm sure..
Shivanya(gave a smile to Ranveer and seeing Raagini who was sitting in Ranveer's lap with a silent face):Bye Raagini..
Raagini(cutely):bye..
Shivanya smiled to Raagini and she started to walk and finally she went out of the room were As soon as Shivanya went out of the room Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too happily smiled to Ranveer. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful chappy πŸ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Great episode.
Waiting for the next.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..
Thanks for pm..
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I apologise for commenting so late but I was very busy today.
As for the update, it's amazing as usually.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Like Ranveer's and Raagini's affection for each other. Hope everything will be settled down at last. What track will be the next, dear?
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Fabulous episode.
Want to read the next updates very much.
Update soon.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aalisha2061 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome nice 
Lovely it 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ritika gave water to devarsh and liked her humanity to convince nirbhay to get water for him.devarsh telling them that they will never forget this favour was funny.like ritika said if he is not grateful to ishani how can he be grateful to others?loved the lecture given by nirbhay ritika to devarsh. nitbhay saying that if we are human beings at one point we will become good was nice.wonder whether devarsh will change.ranveer ragini scene was cute loved Shivanya finalizing that ishani can be discharged. hope we will get ishveer Valentine's and holi celebration 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi amritha
thanks for the claps
keep reading πŸ˜‰