Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update di
Superb
Ishra spend their last day of trip together.
ishraru coming back.
ruhi thought Ishita will leave her but ishra made her understand.
awesome
update soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser
update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 34

Mr and Mrs bhalla were having tea when they heard ,dadu, dadi. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at the door and saw Ruhi coming inside running. Both stand up happily seeing little Ruhi running to them. She came running to them and Mr bhalla picked her in his arms. 

Mr bhalla  hugged ruhi tight and said -arey hamara Ruhi bachcha aa gaya, Kiske saath aaya puttar. He said and kissed her temple. 

Ruhi showed the door and said -mumma papa saath. 

Both turned to the door and saw Ishra coming together. Raman was wearing pink shirt with denims while ishita was wearing a blue tee with denims. Both come in hand in hand and ishita touched her in laws feet while Raman hugged his father. 

Toshiji make ishita stand and said -pair nahi choote puttar, gale lagte hai. She said and hugged ishita. 

Mr bhalla too blessed ishita and said -toshiji, achcha hua naa bachche aa gaye. Kitna ghar khali khali lag raha tha naa inke bina. 

Toshiji -sahi kaha bhalla ji, bachchon ke bina ghar kitna suna lagta hai. Achcha hua tum log wapas aa gaye. Tum log baitho main chai laati hoon. 

Ishita -aap baithiye mummy ji, main laati hoon.

Toshiji -tum baith ,Main laati hoon. Main aisi saas nahi hoon joh aate hi apni bahu se kaam karwane lagun. Tera apna ghar hai puttar, u don't have to be nervous or formal. She said caressing ishita's hair and she smiled nodding. 

Toshiji went to bring tea while Mr bhalla start talking with ruhi .raman took the bags inside leaving one bag which has gifts for them. 

Ishita was also going to change when Mr bhalla said -ishita puttar, I think Ruhi is hungry. She is sucking her thumb. Iske liye doodh le aao. 

Ishita -ji papa ji. She said and went to kitchen. 

Toshiji -i told u naa not to worry , still u came. Meri baat nahi sunni naa.

Ishita -nahi mummy ji, aisi koi baat nahi hai. Actually rooh is hungry. Uske liye doodh lene aayi hoon. 

Toshiji -oh ok but still u go and freshen up. Main kisi ke haath se doodh bhejwa deti hoon. 

Ishita nodded and went to freshen up. She reached her room and saw raman coming out aftef freshening up. He was wearing black tee with trousers. Seeing ishita he smiled and hugged her tight. 

Ishita -raman, kya kar rahe hai. Let me freshen up too. 

Raman -ruk naa,let me hug u tight. Itni lambi flight thi, I couldn't even hug u properly. Ek kiss tak nahi le saka. At least let me kiss u. 

Ishita -raman, I am feeling very dirty. Let me freshen up. Phir Aap jitne chahe utne kiss le lena. 

Raman left her and said -ok go, abhi toh sabke liye chai banane jaa rahi thi, tab dirty feel nahi ho raha tha,pati ne Ek kiss kya maang liya, u start feeling dirty. He said making a baby pout. 

Ishita -aww mera baby, gussa ho gaya. OK kiss me, aisi koi cheez nahi hai jiske liye main aapko wait karaun. 

Raman smiled and kissed her temple and said -ok go and freshen up. Kiss main baad mein le lunga. He said and went down while ishita went to change. 

Raman went downstairs and saw his father struggling to feed ruhi while she was being cranky as she was tired and her body was aching. 

Raman -mujhe dijiye papa, let me feed her. He said and start feeding her but Ruhi wasn't having milk just crying. 

Toshiji came and said -arey she needs massage. Itni lambi flight thi, meri bachchi thak gayi hai. Give her to me, I will massage her, while u have ur tea. 

Raman nodded and give Ruhi to toshiji. Toshiji removed her clothes and start massaging her while she stopped crying feeling relaxed. Toshiji was talking to Ruhi and she was also listening to her. 

Mr bhalla and raman was just looking at toshiji and ruhi when ishita came and said -arey mummy ji, Aap kyun pareshan ho rahi hai. Let me do it. 

Toshiji -pareshan hone ki kya baat hai puttar, Ruhi toh meri gudiya hai. I have been doing this since her birth. But if u want to do something then u can dress her and make her sleep. She is very tired. 

Ishita nodded and took Ruhi in her arms. She dressed up Ruhi and start feeding her. Ruhi had her milk and slept peacefully in Ishita's arms. Ishita pecked ruhi's temple and said -main isse sula kar aati hoon. 

Toshiji nodded and she went. All smiled seeing each other and Mr bhalla said -ruhi ko ishita se achchi maa kabhi mil hi nahi sakti thi. 

Raman -haan papa, Ruhi hamesha ishita ko first priority rehti hai. I feel lucky seeing their bond. Ishita really love ruhi alot. 

Toshiji -maa hai naa, Ek maa hamesha apne bachche ko sabse jyada pyaar karti hai. Achcha bata tum logon ki chuttiyan kaisi gayi. 

Raman -bahut achchi, we enjoyed alot. 

Toshiji -sirf enjoy hi kiya yaa hamare liya kuch laaye bhi ho. 

Raman -kuch, ishita picked almost everything for u all. Abhi aa kar dikhayegi. Waise maa main sich raha tha next time we all will go together on family holiday, bada maza aayega. What say?? 

Mr bhalla -jaisa tum log thik samjho. 

Like this they were talking when ishita came making Ruhi sleep. She too start having tea telling Mr and Mrs bhalla about New Zealand, she showed them the gifts and everything they bring from there. 

Soon the day passed and all went to sleep. As Ishra were tired, they too slept immediately. 

Next morning, ishita got up and get ready. She went down and made tea for everyone. She served tea and snacks together her in laws and wake up raman. Raman went to freshen up while ishita went to make breakfast. She was helping toshiji when they heard Ruhi crying. 

Toshiji -dekh I think Ruhi uth gayi. Tu jaa main kar rahi hoon. 

Ishita nodded and went to check Ruhi. Ruhi was sitting on her bed and crying rubbing her eyes. Ishita picked her in her arms and take her to freshen up. 

After half an hour ,ishita too Ruhi outside and saw all were having breakfast. She made Ruhi sit and start serving breakfast making Toshiji sit. Toshiji start feeding ruhi while Raman went to his room after having his breakfast. 

Ishita too sit to eat when Raman called for her. Toshiji smiled and said -ur husband is calling u. Jaa dekh le usse kya chahiye, uske baad itminaan se khana. 

Ishita nodded and was going while Raman was go on calling her again and again. 

Raman called ishita's name for nth time and shouted -ishita, r u coming or shall I go. 

Ishita came running hearing this and said -aa rahi hoon, why u r being so restless raman. She said coming to him almost running and asked -aa gayi boliye, kya kaam hai??she asked standing infront of him. 

Raman smiled and said wrapping his arms around her -koi kaam hoga tabhi main apni biwi ko bula sakta hoon kya, arey pati hoon, office jaa raha hoon. Din bhar dur rahunga apni jaan se, don't I deserve a bit of pyaar mohabbat from my beautiful wife. He said romantically making her smile. 

She start adjusting his tie and said -aap sachchi office jaa rahen hai. 

Raman -haan jaan, Mann toh nahi hai. But bahut kaam pending hai. he said and kissed her temple. 

Ishita -i will miss u Raman. 

Raman -i will miss u too jaan, but don't worry I will be back as soon as I will complete my work. Tab tak tum meri miniature version se pyaar kar sakti ho. 

Ishita -miniature version?? 

Raman -yes, our little princess. He said smiling making her smile too. 

Raman -achcha ab jaun. 

Ishita -sachchi jaa rahe hai?? 

Raman nodded in yes. Ishita tip toed and kissed him. He smiled and kissed her too. They kissed for long and finally broke in need of air. 

Ishita kissed his temple and said -ab jaiye and try to come back soon. 

Raman hugged her and said -i will come very soon, bye jaan. Saying so he went while she was just looking at his retreating figure smiling. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
ishraru back home and family happy
raman is right he us very fortunate to have a wife who loves his daughter like her own rooh is soo lucky to get a mother like ishu
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
Loved it
Ishita settles in bhalla house
Update soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww this is so sweet cute n romantic part
amrutha89 thumbnail
Cute and nice update. I love to read your all stories
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...beautiful update di... ishraru is back... loved their family time... loved ishu ruhi bond... beautiful update di... continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishraru returned home n his parents got happy..
Toshiji is such a loving mil..
All r admiring ishru bond n d way she take care of ruhi..
Loved ishra romantic moments n their family moments..
Very well written.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)