glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Both updates are excellent.

Thank you for highlighting the part of Ishaani's suiside attempt. I have always wanted Ranveer to know about it.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
happy that you were happy in highligting the part of Ishani's suicide 
attempt 
hmm even I too wanted Ranveer to know about it 
that is why I made that scene dear
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Wow double updates πŸ‘Loved it a lottt β€οΈCan't wait for the next part

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the double updates 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Amazing episode.
Happy that Ritika and Nirbhai will get married. Shikhar informed Ranveer about the accident with Ishaani after her release from prison. Ranveer is blaming himself for it.
Let's see what will happen next.
Update soon the next episode.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked thee pisode 
happy that you are happy in Nirbhay and Rithika getting married 
yes Shikhar informed Ranveer about the accident with Ishani after her 
release from Prison and now Ranveer is blaming himself for that 
ya let us see what is going to happen next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Fabulous updates dear. Like romantic Ishveer a lot. Like Ranveer helping Ishaani to drink water.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Take care.
Be safe.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update and Romantic Ishveer and Ranveer helping Ishani 
to drink water
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Thank you for two updates.
All updates are awesome.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the two updates 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wissam.

Loved it thanks for pm

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 706
3 days later..
It was a morning of Mumbai were the time was exactly 8.45 in the morning were Ranveer was entering the holy hospital wearing a checked shirt and fade jean pant and wearing the Bluetooth in his ear and having Raagini in the baby carrier. He was having a basket in his one hand were that was having the lunch and milk and other things that is needed for Raagini. Raagini was hugging Ranveer so well were she was resting her head in Ranveer's chest. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini by walking in the general ward corridor of the hospital):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name raised her head and seeing Ranveer):hmm Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to her):For the past three days Papa is carrying you to the hospital in the morning and the whole day we are with your Mama and then in the night Dada or Dadi is coming with the driver and they are taking you back to the home and And again in the morning I am coming to our house keeping a nurse with your Mama and I am getting ready and in that time Dadi is making you ready and she is giving you to me and I am again bringing you back to the hospital. This only has becomes Papa's routine for the past three days. 
Raagini(cutely):hmm Mama keliye..
Ranveer(seeing the cute way his daughter was answering and smiling to her):Haan everything is for your Mama only..
Raagini too smiled back to Ranveer and again hugged him well. Raneer too smiling happily and walked in the hospital general ward corridor and he finally came to Ishani's room were the room door was kept open and Nurse was having a half sleep face and she was sitting in the stool next to Ishani were Ranveer entered the room and he saw Ishani were Ishani was sleeping so well in the bed. 
Ranveer(seeing the Nurse and with a gentle smile):Thank you sister for being with Ishani till I come back. 
Nurse(with a gentle smile getting up from the stool):Its okay sir for only two hours I am seeing her know what is there in this?
Ranveer:hmm okay sister..
Nurse giving a smile to Ranveer and she started to move out of the room were as soon as the nurse went from there Ranveer kept the basket of Raagini's things in the table and he walked and went to the couch and he sat in the couch and he removed the baby carrier and took Raagini out of the carrier and made her to sit in his lap and he kept the baby carrier in the couch. 
Raagini still feeling half sleepy was hugging Ranveer well and was sitting in his lap were Ranveer too was caressing Raagini's hair with his hand softly. Ranveer caressing Raagini's hair and saw Ishani were Ishani was sleeping calmly. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in thoughts):When I woke up today morning she was sleeping well and I made a nurse to be with Ishani and went to home and made myself ready and made Raagini ready from Maa and brought her to hospital. Still now Ishani is sleeping, I am happy that at least by sleeping for long hours she could forget the pain in her body.(thinking it he had a smile in his lips).
MARINE DRIVE BEACH..
Devarsh was slowly walking in the side of the beach were he was hardly having strength in his body. His face was pale and dull and dusty. 
Devarsh(to himself in a dull tone):Three days I am sleeping and waking up in this beach only.(telling it he walked slowly and came to a small shop in the beach were that was a chat foods shop were Devarsh seeing the shop owner):Bhaiya can I drink some water...
Shop owner(seeing Devarsh with a anger face):Three days you are coming and drinking water in my shop only. Three days I allowed you to drink water but today I cannot do that to you.Today in the morning itself you came. See stop coming here. (seeing Devarsh from top to bottom):See how dirty you are..If you stand in front of my shop like this customers will not come to my shop. That is what three days I gave water to you know that is it leave now. 
Devarsh(with a dull face):Bhaiya for past three days I am having only water. I didn't have my food at all, only water is my food for the past three days..
Shop owner:For that what can I do? are you going to go from here or shall I make my shop employees to beat you?
Devarsh(with a worried face):its okay let me go..(telling it he turned and started to walk from there slowly).
Shop owner started to count the cash in the cash box. Devarsh walked slowly from the shop were walking for two steps his stomach was making so much uncomfortable for him due to not having food for three days. Devarsh without knowing what to do he turned and saw shop again were he saw the bun that was kept to make chat foods were without any other way he making his body okay he walked fast and went to the shop and before shop owner could see him he took two buns in his both the hands were when he was taking the bun a silver spoon that was kept near the buns being hit by his hands too fell down in the floor were shop owner who was counting the cash hearing the spoon sound saw the direction were he saw Devarsh having the buns in his both the hands and now Devarsh was trying to run. 
Shop owner(in a loud tone):Arrey Chore...ruko...
Devarsh started to run fast with the buns in his hands were by that time Shop owner shouted well and made his 3 employees to gather in front of him. 
Shop owner(seeing the employees):See a man stealing the buns from our shop and he is running(he showed Devarsh to them).
Employees saw the back side of Devarsh well and saw their shop owner. 
Shop owner:Three days he came to drink water in our shop and today he stole the buns.If we leave him as it is today daily he will come and steal the food from our shop. Go and stop him and get the buns from him and come back. If he is behaving rude beat him. 
Employees(at the same time):Yes sir..
All the employees started to run behind Devarsh were Devarsh was too running fast as much as he can but his body was not cooperating him due to not having food for three days. 
HOLY HOSPITAL
It was exactly 9.15 in the morning were Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw here and there moving her eyes and got Ranveer sitting in the couch were Ranveer was seeing her and smiling well were Ishani too smiled to him cutely. 
Ishani:Good morning..
Ranveer(cutely):hmm good morning sweet heart. 
As Ranveer said this word that was the moment a nurse came inside the room and she was having a bucket of hot water and a cleaning towel and she kept the bucket near the bed and saw Ranveer. 
Nurse:Sir let me make your wife go to the washroom and then make her to brush her teeth and give towel bath to her. you please wait outside. 
Ranveer(seeing the nurse a child anger look and in thoughts):Three days this lady is only making Ishani use the washroom and she is only making Ishani take towel bath. Why I am her husband only know?I cannot do it. On the first day itself I said I will take care of Ishani's towel bath but this lady didn't allow me she is adamant that she will only make Ishani's towel bath. (thinking it seeing Ishani a glance and he took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the couch and seeing the nurse):Okay sister..(telling it he walked out of the room and he went and sat in the chair outside the room).
As soon as Ranveer sat in the chair Nurse closed the doors of the room were Ranveer saw the closed door with a cute anger face. 
Ranveer(saw Raagini who was having half sleep face still now):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name saw Ranveer and in a cute tone):Papa
Ranveer:You itself tell Papa has all the rights on Mama know? Then Papa itself can do the towel bath and other things to Mama. But this Nurse know three days she is only doing the towel Bath for your Mama.(he had a cute child anger face).
Raagini hearing what Ranveer was telling had a cute laughing face. 
Ranveer who was having a child anger face seeing his daughter's laugh he too laughed out of his control and he hugged his daughter lovingly were Raagini too hugged him well. 
MARINE DRIVE BEACH
As Devarsh was not able to run fast the employees of the shop caught his immediately and they surrounded him in a micro second were Devarsh feeling that he is caught he stood and saw the employees of the shop one by one. 
Devarsh(seeing everyone):Bhaiya everyone of you please leave me...I am hungry I need this buns at least to have. Please ...
Employee 1:If you are hungry buy the buns and have it other than doing that you have stolen the buns. How dare you could do that?
Devarsh:I don't have money with me..
Employee 2:For that you will steal..(telling it he raised his hand and he slapped Devarsh so well on his cheek).
Devarsh who was weak already getting the slap of the employee he rotated and he finally fell in the floor of the beach. Other employees started to hit Devarsh with their legs. They were hitting him well on his back with their legs were Devarsh getting the hits of employees on his back with a pale face thought about the way he beat Ishani in the Industrial area back side along with the henchmen. Thinking that itself without able to bear the pain of the beating of the employees and being so weak in his body he closed his eyes and he fell unconscious were one of the employee stopped hitting Devarsh and he saw Devarsh's face and getting Devarsh has closed his eyes and seeing other employees who was beating Devarsh still. 
Employee 3:Arrey stop everyone he became unconscious for the beating he got from us now he will not even think to come back to our shop here after..
Hearing it all the other employees stopped hitting Devarsh with the leg were Employee 1 bent and got the buns that were in Devarsh's hands and he holding the buns in his hands and saw the other employees..
Employee 1:push this guy to the side and let us leave..
Other employees shook their heads as okay and they bent and held Devarsh and they moved his body and rotated his body and then finally made Devarsh to lay near the slap of the beach were Devarsh was now laying keeping his back in the floor of the beach by closing his eyes. Employees started to move from there along with the buns. 
HOLY HOSPITAL..
It was exactly 10 o clock in the morning were the Nurse opened the door of the room and she went out of the room with the bucket in her hands were Ranveer seeing the nurse gone out took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the chair and he entered the room and he came to the bed and saw Ishani were now Ishani was changed to her another hospital dress and she was fresh were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute puppy face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Again and Again I am telling Ishani I don't like this nurse doing towel bath to you daily. When I am there with you I can do everything that is needed for you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Arrey for the past three days you are getting angry when ever this nurse comes to make me go to the washroom or make me take the towel bath. These are hospital rules and they only know well how to handle a patient that is why for the past three days nurse is giving towel bath to me. Chalo for this and all don't get angry..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then making up himself):hmm okay..
As he said okay that was the moment Nutritionist entered the room and she went to the table and kept the breakfast for Ishani and then she went out of the room. Ranveer sat in the stool next to the bed and made Raagini to sit in his lap and he saw Ishani and he took the food plate that was in the table and he took the piece of roti and dipped it in the sabzi and he showed it to Ishani's mouth. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Baby..
Raagini(feeling a love from Ishani):hmm Mama...
Ishani(with a smile):had your breakfast?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):haan after keeping a nurse with you I went to get ready in home and when I was get ready itself Raagini woke up and Maa made her ready for the day by giving a bath to her and she made Raagini to take her breakfast as usual. Raagini is still having half sleep that is why she is silent now. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):oh my baby is having half sleep..
Raagini(hearing it cuddling herself to Ranveer and seeing Ishani):hmm Mama..
Ishani smiled to Raagini were the way Raagini was cuddling herself with Ranveer was so cute to see were Ishani then got the roti from Ranveer's hands were Ranveer started to feed Ishani's breakfast. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani explaining her reason of releasing devarsh to shikar was nice.loved ishani calling him the angel of her life 4 helping her n saving her always.loved shikar supporting her decision only bcz it gives her peace of mind.ishani nirbhay conversation was lovely.

Good that they decided to conduct a grand wedding of nirbhay ritika.waiting 4 it.loved ritika telling that even after torturing them they r conducting her wedding nirbhay saying that its d difference btw good ppl n bad ppl.ranveer feeling guilty abt responsible 4 ishani's suicide attempt n ishani consoling him was emotional.loved ranveer saying that even when any girl stands near him his luv will b only 4 ishani.nice to see devarsh suffering.

Ranveer is angry with the nurse as she is giving towel bath to Ishani as he feels that its his right.It was cute.Ishani making him understand was nice.I've no sympathy 4 Devarsh 4 stealing out of hunger n getting beaten by the ppl

Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago