Amazing teaser dear
He ready to do anything for her

Happy for Ishu she going to get everything what she lost in form of Raman soon 

Update soon dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 25

Raman scooped ishita in his arms and took her out of the hospital while a pair of eyes were looking at them. Raman settled in the car and went out of the campus driving while the person couldn't stop herself and went inside. She went to the reception and enquired about Raman and the lady with him. But the receptionist denied to tell any details about the patient making her frustrate. 

She went out in anger and said -aakhir kaun hai yeh, kaun hai jiski raman itni care kar raha hai. Mera pyaar baar baar thukra kar, aakhir kaun hai jisse woh apna bana kar baitha hai. I don't know who is she but I will get to know, aur phir usse raman ki zindagi se baahar kar dungi. Raman bhalla sirf mera hai, sirf mera hai. Sirf shagun ka. She said in anger and called someone. 

On the other hand, Raman was driving home while his mind was going again and again on the past story of ishita. He was looking at her face again and again. At last he couldn't stop himself and stopped the car. He pulled her to himself and hugged her tight. He just hugged her tight for sometime to get some peace. He showered her face with lots of kisses and said -i don't know how u lived enduring so much of pain, ishita. Maine apni maa ko khoya aur pathar ban gaya tha. Aur tum sab kuch kho kar bhi mujhse itna pyaar, kaise kar sakti ho. Everytime I think about the pain u went through because of me, I felt ashamed of myself. Mujhe nafrat hoti hai khud se, yeh soch kar ki meri wajah se tumne Itni takleef sahi. I know u have forgiven me but main khud ko kaise maaf karun ishita. Shayad Ek hi raasta hai khud ko maaf karne ka, tumhe bahut pyaar karke, tumhari bahut care karke aur tumhe thik karke hi mera guilt kam hoga. And I will do this only, I will make u fine ishita. Very soon I will make u fine. He said caressing her face and softly pecked ishita's forehead. 

He made her sleep comfortably on the seat and start driving again while she came closer and adjusted herself keeping her head on his shoulder. He smiled and wrapped her in his one arm while continued driving with another. 

Soon they reached bhalla mansion. Raman took her to their room and make her sleep comfortably. He took out her sandals and covered her fully with the duvet. He caressed her face lovingly and pecked her lips then her temple. He was getting up to go but adjusted himself beside her. He start caressing her face slowly and lovingly while ishita was just sleeping like a baby cuddled in him. He look at her for long and finally closed his eyes feeling tired. He adjusted his face over her and slept cuddling in her. 

After two hours, he got up and checked the time. He looked at ishita and thought, why she is sleeping so much. He called and said the doctor about the same. Doctor told him that's because of the medicine. After getting relieved about Ishita's health, Raman decided to talk to the helps about ishita. He went down and called all the helps. All the helps got scared that why he is calling them but went to him. 

Raman was sitting on the couch while all the helps came one by one. He signalled everyone to sit and said -today I called u all here as I want to say something very important to u all. As u all know, ishita is mentally ill and today I got to know about the reason of her illness. She went through a lot of pain, loosed her family members one by one. And now her treatment is started. Doctor told me to love her alot, and I will do everything in my hand to make her fine, but she wants family love too. Aur hum dono ka Aap logon ke siva koi bhi family nahi hai. So I just want to request u all, to take a little more care of ishita. Usse parivaar ko zarurat hai, please be her family. I know I was very rude to u all aur shayad aap mein se kai mujhe pasand nahi karte honge, but please kabhi iski saza meri biwi ko mat dijiyega, coz she is too innocent to bear any hardship. Mujhse aaj tak joh bhi galti hui, I am sorry for my every mistake. I just want help from u all to make my ishita fine. He said folding his hand making everyone look at him. 

Laajo came front and said -please sir ,aap aisa mat kahiye. Yes u were rude to all of us, but u had a reason for that. Lekin tab bhi aapne hume kabhi bhi kisi cheez ke liye pareshan hone nahi diya. U always helped us in every manner. Chahe paise ki dikkat rahi ho yaa koi aur baat, u have always helped us. Aapne hamesha hume apni family hi samjha hai toh hum aapko aur ishita beta ko apni family kyun nahi samjhenge. Hum sab aapke saath hai raman sir, humse joh bhi ho paayega hum sab karenge aal dono ke liye. Aur yeh main bas apni taraf se nahi keh rahi but sabki taraf se keh rahi hoon. If we r ur family, we will prove to be ur family. Hum sab ishita beta ka pura khayal rakhenge. She was saying when all saw ishita coming down rubbing her eyes. 

Laajo -ishita aa rahi hai. Let me go and bring something for u two. Usse bhookh lagi hogi. She was saying when ishita said coming down -chachi, bhookh lagi hai, bahut tez se. 

Laajo and everyone smiled hearing this. 

Laajo -tum baitho, I am bringing food for u. Tumhare liye aloo puri banayi hai. U like it naa. 

Ishita nodded excited like a kid and was going to sit on the chair when Raman opened his arms for her. She smiled and settled in his lap while all the helps went leaving Ishra alone. 

Ishita rested her head on his chest and he asked -neend aa rahi hai??

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -achche se soyi??

Ishita nodded in yes and said -bahut achche se soyi, ab bhookhu lagi hai. Aapko lagi hai?? 

Raman -haan, but I wasn't eating, was waiting for u. Now we will eat together,ok.

Ishita nodded and soon the help came with the food. Ishita was about to poke into the puri when Raman said -garam hai, jal jaogi. Let me feed u. 

Ishita nodded and adjusted more into him. He start feeding her slowly blowing air, ishita was having her food and asked -main bhi khilaun?? 

Raman open his mouth and ishita too fed him. Raman smiled and kissed her cheek. She too smiled and pecked his lips. 

Raman blushed on her act and look around. He got relieved seeing Noone around them and continued feeding and being fed by her while ishita was fully enjoying his pampering. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-Heeraroja,ur inbox is full. Delete few messages to get new pms. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di 
Comes the evil
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di 

Comes the evil
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail
Wow lovely update.  Loved it.. Update soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update di 
Ohh so this person was shagun😕
Raman was determined to make ishita f9
All the helps were ready to help him...that's so sweet
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too di

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So beautiful
Thank you for the pm and update soon
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely updt 
Loved it!!!
Raman is perfect husband
He loves ishu a lot...
He cares for her a lot...he don't want her to suffer anymore...
Ishra return back home...Raman is guilty as he hurt ishita..he want to give her all love and care...he want to make her fine...
Shagun yaha bhi aa gayi...she as usual behind Raman..chipku kahiki...
Raman always denied her proposal phir bhi akkal nhi aayi...she want to separate ishra...evil women
Loved how raman was worried for Ishita...he want her to get fine soon...
He asked his helps to be their family...he want his helps to give Ishita family feeling as she have gone through a lot...laajo chachi told they will do anything for Ishita..Raman apologized to his helps as he was rude to them...loved ishra cute moments..Raman is Pampering ishu...I hope ishu gets fine soon
Do updt soon di
Thnxx for pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful part.
mr. raman kumar bhalla turned to loving, caring and soft hearted guy from a rude one. its just iishita magic. errr shagggy. ab kabab majn haddi agayi. lets c how will she create prob in ishras lfe.