welcome to the forum 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 702
As Ranveer said his Aashiqui is too her only Ishani saw Ranveer with a emotional look were Ranveer too seeing Ishani with a cute look giving a light smile to her and he got up from the stool and he stood well and bent himself and kissed Ishani's forehead deeply at the same time gently and took back his lips and saw Ishani's face with love look. 
Ranveer(in a cute tone):Without you I will be a lifeless man Ishani. When you are in this situation only you are important to me not business. So please don't think that because of you only business is getting spoiled and feel bad okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look after getting kiss from Ranveer cutely):okay..
Ranveer gave a okay head shake and smiled to Ishani and he saw the couch for Raagini were he saw Raagini sleeping so well till now were Ranveer saw the watch in his hand and seeing the watch and getting its almost 6.15 and getting the day has come to its evening and he sat in the stool back and saw Ishani with a cute smile were Ishani too was seeing him and was having a cute face. 
Shivanya(checking the patient who was an old man with the stethoscope and then keeping the stethoscope back in the table and seeing the patient with a smile):you are completely alright. Your heart is perfectly fine. 
Old Man(with a happy smile):I was scared as soon as I got fainted and then came to do the check up and did the master check up and Now I got to know I am completely alright and I am happy.Let me leave 
Shivanya(with a smile):hmm okay..
Old Man got up from the stool in which he was sitting and walked to the door and he opened the door of the room and he went out of the room. As soon as the old man went out of the room Shivanya was about to call the next token number for the next patient through alarm switch were before she could do that her phone being in the table rang were she saw the display and got to know its Shikhar's mom and then with a smile she took the phone and she attended the phone and kept the phone in her ear. 
Shivanya:Haan Maa...
Kanchan:Shivanya beta you are in hospital only know?Did you go and see Ishani after going to hospital. 
Shivanya:Maa I came to hopsital in the afternoon and when I came itself there were patients queue in front of my cabin and I sat to look after the patients. Till now I am seeing the patients only. Within next 20 minutes my duty time will get over Maa. After that only I need to go to see Ishani. 
Kanchan:Tk tk you see the patients. We all are too coming to hopsital only and it will take around 20 minutes to reach the hospital for us. After we come to hospital let us call you and we can go and see Ishani okay, 
Shivanya:Haan tk Maa..(before she could cut thinking something and immediately before Kanchan cut the call):Shikhar is also coming with you know Maa?
Kanchan(hearing what Shivanya is asking saw Shikhar who was driving the car sitting in the driving seat with a anger face and in phone):Haan when we all started from Home he was in anger only and he said he is not coming but after I convinced him he came with us and he is only driving the car now and we are on the way to hospital. 
Shivanya:Tk Maa and after coming to hospital I called to reception and got to know that Ishani has been transferred to general ward so come to general ward itself and she is in room no 101.. come to hospital and call me let me also come with you. 
Kanchan:hmm okay..(she cut the call and saw Shikhar who was driving the car with a anger face):Shikhar why are you still having this anger face?
Shikhar(driving the car and in a anger tone):How you ask me to be cool Maa?What Ishani and Ranveer did is not correct. I am not able to accept what decision Ishani has taken. Even If I come to hospital also a fight only will come between me and Ishani and Ranveer. For that only I said I am not coming but you only convinced me and now taking me to hospital. 
Raj Narayan:Shikhar be calm for sometime and concentrate in driving. After going to hospital we can talk now calm down yourself and drive. 
Shikhar(with a anger face itself):hmm okay(he was driving the car towards the Holy hospital).
ZAVERI BROKING..
Rithika after finishing her work for that day came out of her office and she stood in front of her office and she saw her phone display and dialed to Nirbhay and kept the phone in her ear and heard the ring and she waited for Nirbhay to pick the call. 
Rithika(as soon as Nirbhay picked the call):Nirbhay
Nirbhay(hearing Rithika's voice):Haan Rithika. 
Rithika:Nirbhay in the afternoon you messaged me to wait outside my office after finishing my work and you said we can go to hospital to see Ishani. 
Nirbhay(hearing her voice):hmm yes let us go and see Ishani. you are in front of your office only know?
Rithika:haan I am in front of my office. 
Nirbhay:Tk wait there itself let me come in next 20 minutes. 
Rithika:hmm okay(telling it she cut the call and started to wait for Nirbhay).
Nirbhay cutting the phone and putting the phone in his pant pocket and he got up from the sofa of his house hall and he started to walk towards the entrance of the house were before he could reach the entrance that was the moment he heard a voice calling him Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(hearing it he stopped and turned and saw who was it were seeing Aarthi standing behind him with a smile):Aarthi. 
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay with a smile):Bhaiya where are you going now?
Nirbhay:Wo.. I and Rithika thought to go to hospital and see Ishani and come. 
Aarthi(hearing it):Bhaiya If you have said this before itself means we all also would have joined you know to see Ishani?
Nirbhay(seeing Aarthi):First let me and Rithika go and see Ishani and come then when she goes back to her home you all can go and see her. 
Aarthi(with a smile):Okay Bhaiya..
Nirbhay too smiled to her and he turned and started to walk out of the house and he came to the parking of the house and he took his car key from his pant pocket and unlocked and opened the car door and he got inside the car and he started the car and he started to drive the car to the gate of house and once the security opened the gate for him he drove the car out of the house and he stared to drive the car towards Zaveri broking. 
Driver was driving the car towards Holy hospital as Baa,Amba and Kailash were sitting in the back seats of the car. 
Baa(with a worried face seeing Amba):Because of Devarsh always Ishani is undergoing some trouble in her life. 
Amba(seeing Baa with a worried face):I know Baa but this time because of Devarsh calling us as servants and the way he slapped me and for that to support us Ishani sent Devarsh out of the house and for that only Devarsh has revenged Ishani to this extreme. This time its because of us only. 
Baa(seeing Amba):No Amba the way Devarsh behaved with you was wrong for that only Ishani sent him out of the house but also Ishani gave him food and shelter know. But Devarsh without thinking about that also he tried to kill Ishani. I never ever thought that from Harshad's family we could get Devarsh kind of guy. 
Amba(touched Baa's shoulder):Don't worry Baa everything will get back to normal soon. 
Baa too seeing Amba face shook her head as okay were Amba too gave a light smile to Baa. They were going towards Holy hospital. 
Ranveer and Ishani were seeing each other in a cute eye lock were they were not ready to take their eyes from each other. 
Ishani(without taking her eyes from Ranveer and in a cute tone):How long you are going to see me like this itself Ranveer?
Ranveer(without taking his eyes from Ishani):Life long. 
Ishani(hearing it smiled cutely):Tk I too will see you for my complete life. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay very fast):hmm okay see me as much as you want. 
Ishani:hmm(she smiled cutely)
As they were talking and smiling with each other that was the moment Raagini cutely rubbing her nose with her tiny hands and was cutely opened her eyes and she saw here and there and seeing the new place she immediately got up from the couch and sat in the couch and cutely. 
Raagini(with a innocent face):Mama...(She was seeing here and there for Ishani).
Ishani and Ranveer hearing Raagini's voice saw Raagini were Ranveer seeing the way Raagini is cutely sitting in the couch and seeing here and there and then saw Ishani were Ishani too was moving her eyes alone and was seeing Raagini and got to know that Raagini has got up. 
Ishani(moved her eyes to Ranveer and seeing him):you only made her sleep. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Haan after finishing your lunch you started to sleep and then as Raagini too had her lunch I too made her sleep. She slept well and now our cutie pie got up. (as he was telling it to Ishani)
Raagini(cutely started to cry calling):Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini crying and seeing Ranveer):go and take her Ranveer she is crying..
Ranveer(too hearing Raagini's cry and seeing Ishani):hmm let me take care..(he gave a cute smile to Ishani and he got up from the stool and walked and went to the couch and stood near the couch and seeing Raagini):Oh Raagini baby..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice and turned and saw Ranveer and seeing him with tears in her eyes and with cute puppy face):Papa (showing her hands to Ranveer):Mama..
Ranveer(seeing his daughter's cuteness and he took Raagini from the couch and he held her well with him and seeing her):hmm Mama is here only. (wiping her tears with his fingers and cutely):Don't cry..(telling it he turned to the Ishani's bed and came near her bed and he sat in the stool making Raagini sit in his lap and showing Ishani to Raagini):Mama is here..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and immediately smiled well):Mama...
Ishani(smiling seeing Raagini):Raagini...why my cute baby need to cry when Mama is near her..
Raagini(smiled well):hmm Mama...
Ishani smiled to her were Ranveer too smiled seeing both Ishani and Raagini were Raagini smiled to Ishani and seeing Ishani with a cute face. 
Raagini:Mama Dhoodh..
Ishani(cutely):Ask to Papa..
Raagini(showing her index finger to Ranveer and cutely with a questioning face to Ishani):Papa?
Ishani:hmm Papa will take care of you so well now. Ask Papa to give milk to you and he will give it to you. 
Raagini:hmm(she immediately turned to Ranveer and cutely);Papa Dhoodh..
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm let me give it. (telling it he took his hand to the table that was near the bed and he took the flask having the milk from the baby carrier pouch and then he opened the flask and he poured the milk in the cap of the flask and then showed the cap of milk in front of Raagini's mouth. Raagini cutely started to sip the milk from the cap) 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rashika_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very beautiful update 
Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ˜³Loved it a lottt β€οΈCan't wait for the next part 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail