Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb os
Emotional too
Thanks for pm
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome beautiful os di... love chaar kadam os... different story line loved it... finally in end all villagers realized their mistake...
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sad and very emotional 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Rida can't read another emotional ride 
Can't read it 
Cant take tragic end for Ishra anymore 
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Emotional story  Edited by Yhmfan25 - 6 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very emotional one 
Painful to see Loved one dead right infornt of him 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHello friends back with my second OS in this thread . This is based on song 
" MUJHE YAAD HAI " song suggested by my reader  "Immad2 " & song "DIL HAI TUMHARA suggested by harsiidiv

TERI MERI AANHON NE MIL KE JO KHAAB BUNE

It was not a normal night in Delhi as today it was raining heavily as if nature is crying like the two souls in the city . 
Raman Kumar bhalla and ishita iyer , both were colleagues as well as very nice friends ,actually more than they . Yeah both of them go and return from office together ,use to spend most of their time together ,they use to enjoy and hung out together ,even they use to share every little thing to each other but never had words or say courage to mouth their feeling for each other .

The life was going good with their close friendship when all of a sudden Ishita's amma got a alliance for ishita . The boy was amma's cousin brother and was well settled in USA ,the person was of ishita's age and ishita had spend her childhood with him when iyers use to live in chennai .After that both the families parted ,iyers came to Delhi while Vishal(ishita's fiance) family went to USA .They had settled there itself but wanted a suitable ,nice Tamil girl for vishal . His parents came to India for choosing a girl for vishal and all suggested ishita's name to them. Ishita's parents were called and they  don't found any reason to deny vishal's alliance so they fixed their marriage without asking ishita . 

Today evening when ishita returned from her office, conveyed the news of marriage to her ,she was shocked to know that her parents had fixed her marriage without asking her . She denied immediately after knowing it but then amma informed her about the boy and also indirectly threatened ishita that she has to do this marriage as the boy is her cousin ,they are relatives and if she denied ,ishita and her parent can face the indifference of their community . Ishita was stuck ,she didn't answered amma and went to her room , stomping her feet angrily in floor while Amma glared ishita angrily.

Ishita went to her room and throw everything in anger and helplessness . She dropped her in bed and started crying bitterly ,don't know what to do now ,she loves Raman but she never conveyed her feelings to him ,even he hasn't told anything about him liking her. And the alliance came all of a sudden which her parents had already accepted .

On the other hand ,unknown to all this , Raman called ishita after changing and having his evening tea . He called her but she didn't picked the call unlike ishita , he was surprised with it and called again , next ring also got missed. He called her again, finally this time she picked the call and listening to her mere hello ,he asked concerned" ishita what happened , are you ok ".

I- no I m not .

R- what happened .

Ishita started crying listening to his voice making him tensed for her . He asked concerned " hey ishita, what happened baby ,you are scaring me . bol na ,please ".

I-(still crying )- they had fixed my marriage Raman.

R(shocked )- kya !

I- Yeah amma had fixed my marriage to my childhood friend and her cousin brother .

R- what are you saying ?

I- yeah .

R- to tune mana kar diya na ?

I- no .

R- what do you mean by that ,how can you marry man ?

I- l cannot do anything else.

R- why are you saying this ,what about your dreams and career ,you told that you will not compromise your career with anything.

I- yeah I told that but I can't deny amma, appa moreover they had told that I can work in USA too.

R- and me ,m I don't have any importance for you ,rah legi mere bina .

She couldn't say anything and cried aloud when Raman spoke " ishita please don't do this to me baby ,you know na how much I love you ".

Ishita closed her eyes listening to this as if she felt contented after listening to his confession but spoke " I m so sorry Raman but you are very late ab kuch nahi ho sakta ".

R- what do you mean by that ,now nothing can be happened ,don't you love me .

I- now its too late for these things Raman , I cannot do deny them ,so sorry . 

R- no ishita you can't do this to me ,to yourself .

I- I m sorry Raman ,forgive me if you can.

Saying so she hung the call and burst into tears ,both were crying in their room and seems nature too was not liking their separation ,suddenly the weather changed and it started raining with heavy storm . 

Teri meri aankhon ne
Milke jo khwaab bune
Woh bade pyare thhe
Teri meri paaon chale
Milke ke do pairon tale
Taare hi taare the

Saari baatein mujhe yaad hain
Woh chand raatein mujhe yaad hain

Raman dropped himself in couch and recalled all her words ,he realized that she is actually stuck .Suddenly he felt her arms around her ,he raised his head only to found no one.

Mujhe bhi tere haathon ki narmiyan yaad hain
Woh maasoom pyari si besharmiyan yaad hain
Yaad hai sab mujhe yaad hai

Ishita got up from her place and went to window ,she opened her arms and tried to catch the rain drop . That's when she saw a boy and girl enjoying in rain and recalled how she and Raman use to play in rain ,how she always tries to be under umbrella in rain and he always make her wet pulling her . How they dance like mad in rain when they get some lone road . She smiled a bit while tears rolled down from her eyes .

Yaad hai tumko woh barsaatein?
Jab milke hum bheege thhe
Kyun andar se aanch uthi
Jab baahar se hum geele thhe

Kaisi thi woh befikri
Guzri... phir bhi na guzri
Aisi shaamein mujhe yaad hain
Aisi baatein mujhe yaad hain

Like her ,Raman too stood in his window and recalled how she always tell that she always wanted to be with him .

Koi jaan ke jaan se toh guzarta nahi
Kabhi apni marzi se koi bichhadta nahi

He cursed himself for not confessing his love earlier .

Jo hothon se naa keh saka
Harf woh bhi to hai
Jo aankhon se naa beh saka
Dard woh bhi to hai...

Both cried on their fate and finally slept without having their dinner . Next day Raman thought to talk to ishita but to his bad luck she didn't come to office that day . He called her and she informed that boy and his family are coming to see her . The day was hell for both ishra ,but any how passed . In evening Raman called ishita to know about the happenings but she didn't picked the call . He got disheartened and spoke " ishita you changed so soon ,didn't even picking my call".

It was night ,he was sitting in couch trying to do some work but all his eyes were on his phone and finally it rang . He immediately picked the call ,noticing her number ,she sadly informed that her marriage is going to happen in this week only as the boy has come only for a week and will return on very next day of marriage . Raman even told her that how can she marry someone without knowing but she told that vishal is her childhood friend . Raman got angry and disconnected the call thinking she has totally accepted the marriage and not even trying to stop it .

Jo hothon se naa keh saka
Harf woh bhi to hai
Jo aankhon se naa beh saka
Dard woh bhi to hai...

Next day was ishitas engagement , Raman has till now accepted that his ishita is going sway from him.He opened his cupboard and pulled out a packet ,took it and went to Ishita's house . A help opened the door ,he asked for ishita ,for which she answered that ishitas engagement is going on ,he went inside with slow steps ,there he saw her sitting in couch wearing a red kanjiwaram saree with a handsome boy . Ishita saw him and her eyes got moist ,amma too turned and got angry on his sight ,she walked to him and spoke angrily " Raman ishita is going to get married ,don't spoil her marriage ".

R(with wet eyes )- I m.not here to spoil his marriage but just to give her a gift for her marriage which she has asked from me long back .

Before amma could say something ishita has reached to them and asked " what's this Raman ".

R-(Passing the packet to her )- khud dekh le .

Ishita took the packet and opened it ,it was containing a navy blue velvet lahenga with silver embroidery ,she was in aww seeing it and asked " ye to wahi lahenga ...

R- yeah its the same lahenga which you chose that day and said that you will wear this in your marriage .

Tear roll down from her eyes while opened the another packet with it ,it contains a sleek diamond set ,she saw him with questioning eyes ,he answered I found it matching with this lahenga so bought it with this ,socha you will get happy ,getting an extra gift . He tried to hold his tears but they rolled down from his cheeks ,she couldn't stop herself and hugged him tight ,started caressing his back trying to conjole him " Raman stop ,you are crying like a baby man ".

R( still crying )- control kar raha hoon but its not happening .

They were lost in themselves while amma was glaring ishita to stop but she was now only busy in consoling him while the vishal and his parents was signalling each other . Finally his mother got up and spoke " what's this madhu ,your girl is in relationship with this boy and you were trying to get her married with my son .

V- actually akka , I think you should get them married ,they actually love each other s lot . if ishita will marry me ,three lives will ruined ,how much I will try,I can never make her happy .so it will be better that you get them married .

A- nothing like that vishal , they are just friends .

Raman got a hope that he can get his love ,he held Ishita's hands and spoke 
" no we are not only friends but loved too ,yeah I love ishita like my life . you are an NRI ,well settled person you can get many good girls but I only had one Ishita whom I love a lot . please ".

Ishita saw him with surprisingly while amma was angry ,she was about to shout on him when Ishita held his hand and stood with him . Vishal walked to them and spoke " akka you should get them married ,she is not meant for me " 

Saying so she signalled his parents to leave the iyer house , soon vishal and his parents were out of iyer house ,amma went inside angrily while appa walked to them blessed them and he too left from there giving ishra privacy . Ishra looked at each other then hugged each other tightly mouthing " I Love you ." They remain in same position for sometimes ,then Raman kissed her forehead softly and spoke 
" I cannot imagine a life without you sweety ".

I- even I was dying ,Maine to poison bhi laaya tha .

R(surprised); pagal hai kya poison.like really tu Marne wali thi .

I- aur kya ,I too cannot live without you .

Both smiled looking at each other and joined their forehead happily .

Mastaana mausam hai, rangeen nazaara
Dhadkan kya kehti hai, samjho ishaara
Aaj se jaaneman dil hai tumhaara... (2)

Aaj se jaaneman dil hai tumhaara... (2)

Chori chori maine tumse pyaar kiya hai
Maano o jaana
Tumne mujhko kitna beqaraar kiya hai
Mushkil bataana

Koi bhi to na jaane hum kaise deewaane hue
Duniya mein na koi tumse hai pyaara
Aaj se jaaneman dil hai tumhaara

Ho, chaahat ka mausam hai jawaan
Khoye khoye se hum yahan

Khwaabon mein main to kho gayi
Deewaani si main ho gayi
Lagta hai hoga nahin tum bin guzaara
Mm, dhadkan kya kehti hai, samjho ishaara

That's all for this OS ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading .

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Updated new OS ,enjoy reading 
Divanru thumbnail
Koi fariyaad @
Emotional OS .
Poor Raman was left alone .
Will love to read some romantic os from you .