Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great update s usual didu...loved yhe chemistry of r IshVeer so much...the way Ranveer is taking care of Ishaani made her to fall in love with Ranveer again...loved this episode so much...looking forward to it...be safe n stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
and the chemistry of Ishveer and the way Ranveer is taking care of Ishani making her fall in love with Ranveer again 
ya let me update the next 
episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Lovely episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey.
Amazing episode. Ishaani confessed her feelings to Ranveer. The best part of the episode.😳😳

'
Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishani confessing her feelings to Ranveer 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 700
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar was sitting in the sofa of his house hall with a anger silent face were Raj Narayan, Krisha, Shivanya and Kanchan were sitting in the other sofas of the hall and were seeing Shikhar's face with a silent faces. 
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar from the moment you came home you are sitting like this only. Tell us what happened? Have you registered yourself as the lawyer of Ishani or not?
Kanchan:Haan tell us Shikhar why are you sitting this much silently? See Shivanya was about to go to hospital seeing you coming home with angry face only she is waiting for you now. Tell us what happened?
Krisha:Bhaiya you made yourself as the lawyer for Ishani know? Here after Devarsh will be in Jail only know Bhaiya?
Shikhar(hearing the questions with a face of burst out anger face getting up from the sofa he seeing everyone face):Here after I cannot do anything with Devarsh. He is out of the Jail already.Ishani wanted to take Devarsh out of the jail and as per Ishani request Ranveer too took Devarsh out of the Jail. 
Everyone of them hearing this got up from the sofas and saw Shikhar with a shocked face. 
Shivanya(making up herself):What are you telling Shikhar? How Ishani is able to do this?
Shikhar:That is what Ishani is all about she will forgive everyone so easily. After releasing Devarsh from Jail she has asked Ranveer to send Devarsh out of the house. At least she took that decision. Now all I pray to god is Ishani should not change the idea of sending Devarsh out of the house. If Ranveer has sent Devarsh out of the house that is itself enough for me. (telling it he walked towards the stairs to go to his room).
Raj Narayan, Kanchan, Krisha and Shivanya saw Shikhar with a worried face. 
Shivanya(without knowing what to react she took her white coat from the sofa and she took her phone and purse from the tea poi and seeing Kanchan):Tk Maa let me go to hospital. 
Kanchan(too with a okay head shake):Tk you go to hospital and in the evening let us all come to see Ishani. After seeing Ishani let us all come back to home together. 
Shivanya:Tk (telling it she started to walk towards the entrance of the house and she came out of the house to leave to the hospital).
RV MANSION..
Nitin got down from the taxi and he paid the fare to the taxi driver and then he walked towards the gate of the RV mansion were before he could reach the gate security opened the gate for him were Nitin giving a light smile to the security and he entered the RV mansion and he started to walk towards the servant quarters and he went to the servant quarters corridor and he went to his house and he took the key from his coat pocket and he unlocked the lock of the house and he opened the house and he came inside the house and he locked the house door and he kept the lock and key in the table and he removed his slippers in the corner of the house and he entered the bedroom to take some rest. 
Devarsh was walking in the Platform were the vehicles were moving in the busy roads of Mumbai were Devarsh thinking about the way Ranveer said him to leave the house came in front of him.The hot sun in the sky was giving so much heat and was making him to sweat so well were Devarsh feeling irritation in his skin he walked fast and he saw for some shadow were finally seeing a bus stop shelter he walked fast in the platform and he went and sat in the chair in the bus stop shelter and he saw around him well and seeing himself in the road and had a silent face. 
Devarsh(in a low tone):I am in road today. Ranveer said me to go out of the house. What am I to do now?(thinking for a while and getting his friends thoughts he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone out and he was about to call to his friend were his phone was not having charge were with a irritated face):Shit I don't have charge in the phone. (with a what to do face):What to do now? I am not having my purse also with me? I didn't get it back from the police and they too didn't think to give it to me. Again I cannot go to police station to get my purse. What to do?(with a what to do face to himself):If I have charge in phone at least I can call my friends. Where to go and charge my phone now?(seeing the sky well and then seeing the roads and to himself):Its very hot and I didn't have proper food from morning and walking in this hotness is not possible. 
Telling everything to himself he thought about the way Ranveer sending him out of the house and the way everyone in the house was against him with irked face to himself. 
Devarsh(to himself):How can Ranveer send me out of the house? I have all the rights to be in that house?(without to his control):His wife Ishani is my sister then how can he send me out of the house?(telling it bit realizing what he said were his thoughts went to the incident that happened in RV mansion).
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer:Ishani herself said me that here after Devarsh is not her brother and she said he is not her responsibility anymore. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Devarsh(thinking about it had a worried face now were to himself in a calm tone):Ishani said me I am not her brother know? I am nothing to her here after know? (with a what to do face shook his head as okay to himself):Tk..I am not Ishani's responsibility anymore. (telling it he rested his head in the steel pillar of the bus stop and closed his eyes).
HOLY HOSPITAL..
Ranveer after hearing the word Meri aashqui sirf tumse hi from Ishani he caressed her head with his hand gently and smiled to her and shook his head as okay to her were Ishani too smiled back to him. Ranveer started to feed her and Raagini their lunches respectively. 
The time was were It was 3 o clock in the afternoon were Ishani after having her lunch from Ranveer's hand was sleeping so well were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands was walking right and left in the room were Raagini was hugging Ranveer so well by putting her hands around Ranveer's neck were Ranveer was caressing Raagini's back with so much affection. It was exactly 3.10 were Ranveer slowly took Raagini from his shoulder were when he took her from his shoulder Raagini was sleeping so well. 
Ranveer(seeing the cute face of his daughter with a smile and in a low tone):Fine the lunch I fed her has made her to sleep well. (telling it he walked towards the couch and then he made Raagini to lay in the couch and he kept the pillow below her head).
Raagini sleeping well adjusted herself to the couch and she was continuing her sleep were Ranveer seeing the sleeping face of Raagini had a light smile in his lips. Ranveer was now getting a heavy yawn were his eyes were telling he wants to have a good sleep now. The way he was awake the whole night and the way he didn't sleep in the morning too was making him get more tiered and he was wanting sleep. 
Ranveer(saw Ishani who was sleeping well and then to himself):hmm let Ishani sleep well. Raagini is too sleeping let me also sleep for sometime(telling it he saw the couch and seeing Raagini sleeping well in the couch):If I sleep in the couch Raagini cannot be comfortable. (telling it he got up from the couch and he took another pillow in the couch and kept the pillow near Raagini making sure she won't fall).
After making sure that Raagini is safe he walked towards the bed of Ishani and he went and sat in the stool near the bed and then he laid his head in the space in the bed near Ishani and he closed his eyes. In sitting position just laying his head in the bed and he was starting to sleep. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations didu...U have reached another milestone by completing episode 700th...may the ALMIGHTY bless U so that U can keep on going like that...it's a very beautiful update...devarsh deserves this punishment... I'm so glad to c him wandering in the streets like that...now he'll knw the meaning of pain...Awesome chapter didu...be safe n stay healthy Edited by PrinceAsif - 6 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Outstanding episode. Congrats for reaching 700 episodes. πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈIt's a really great achievement. Wish you to write even more episodes in the future. We will never give up reading this ff, I promise, because  it's marvelous.
Love you a lot.
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji,
Congratulations for completing 700 episodes.
As always awesome update. 
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story and keep  writing.  Take care & bye.

CrazyAshishFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing very nice update dear 
Rashika_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome  very nice update πŸ‘
Lovely it 
Edited by Rashika_ashish - 6 years ago