Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Very romantic episode. In spite of tiredness Ranveer doesn't want to leave Ishaani. He asked Nitin to replace him temporarily in business so that he could support Ishaani.
Update asap.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad it was a romantic episode 
yes in spite of tiredness too Ranveer does not want to leave Ishani 
he is asking Nitin to replace him temporarily in business so that he 
could support Ishani 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 699(VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL EPISODE).
Note:Sorry for being late for valentine's day special episode

Ranveer seeing that Ishani has carefully held Raagini with her left hand and then he turned and walked towards the washroom to wash his hands were he went and opened the washroom door of the hospital room and entered the washroom. Raagini was cutely playing by caressing Ishani's hand with her tiny hands and was smiling to Ishani. 
Raagini(cutely):Mama...meri Mama...
Ishani(Seeing the cute way of Raagini calling her and with a cute smile):Raagini tum bahut cute hain? If any other child was in your place surely that child would have got sacred to see her mother like this but you didn't see my face or my physical wounds you just wanted to see me and be near me. This is itself enough to tell that you are surely Ranveer vaghela's beti. The care and love your Papa used to have in his heart is there inside your heart too Baby. Mama love you so much my darling...
Raagini(hearing what Ishani was telling to her with a cute face and hearing the way Ishani telling love you to her and with a happy smile in her child language):hmm looove...
Ishani(hearing the way Raagini was telling Love with a cute smile in her lips):hmm so nice you got to tell Love to Mama. Happy for that and I too love you so so so ooo Much. 
Raagini cutely smiled in Happiness to Ishani were Ishani too was happily smiling to Raagini were that was the moment Ranveer came out of the washroom after washing his hands well and then he came near the bed and seeing both Ishani and Raagini smiling to each other and seeing that Raagini has made Ishani to smile with a happy smile. 
Ranveer:So Baa and beti has formed a team leaving Papa?(he said it cutely).
Ishani and Raagini hearing Ranveer's voice slowly controlled their smiles and then saw Ranveer were Ishani seeing Ranveer smiling seeing her and Raagini. 
Ishani(cutely):How we will leave you Ranveer? you will be always head to our team. 
Ranveer(smiling hearing it):hmm thank you for adding me in your team. (taking a deep breath):Fine let me feed lunch to you and Raagini(telling it he sat in the stood near the bed and then he saw the baby carrier in the table and he opened the zip of the baby carrier and took the Tiffin box of Raagini from the small pouch of the baby carrier and he opened the tiffin box and kept it on the table).
Ranveer then saw the plate that was having the food for Ishani were it was having Ghee rice in it were Ranveer then saw Raagini's tiffin box were it was Daal rice and then he took the Daal rice in his hand from the tiffin box of Raagini and then showed the food near Raagini's mouth. 
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and showing the food near Raagini's mouth and cutely):Come on have the food Baby...
Raagini seeing the food in Ranveer's hand sitting in the bed near Ishani and gave a innocent smile to Ranveer and cutely opened her little mouth to Ranveer were Ranveer made Raagini have her lunch. Raagini getting the rice in her mouth and was cutely chewing it and was having her lunch. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):hmm now next is for Mama. One mouth for you and one mouth for Mama okay?
Raagini(swallowing the food and immediately):hmm 
Ranveer smiling to Raagini and then he took the Ghee rice from the plate and showed the rice to Ishani's mouth were Ishani slowly tried to open her mouth for Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani with care.
Ranveer:slowly open your mouth Ishani don't strain let me somehow feed you okay?
Ishani:hmm(telling it she somewhat opened her mouth).
As soon as Ishani opened her mouth Ranveer cutely fed the food to Ishani in her mouth were Ishani slowly started to chew the food were Ranveer getting that Ishani started to eat the food had a smile in his face were he then took the food from Raagini's Tiffin box and showed the food to Raagini's mouth and was trying to feed Raagini were Raagini too cutely doing naughtiness to Ranveer of not having the food were Ranveer was smiling and telling something to Raagini and was trying to make Raagini have her food. 
Ishani chewing the rice in her mouth slowly saw Ranveer and with a emotional eyes seeing Ranveer who was now trying to make Raagini have her food were Raagini was too doing all the sort of Naughtiness to Ranveer by taking her head back when Ranveer is coming to feed her and the way she was shaking her head as no right and left and was also smiling well to Ranveer were the way Ranveer was taking care of her and the way he is feeding lunch to her and Raagini one by one and the way he is taking care of Raagini was making Ishani to fall for Ranveer more and more in love. 
A light background music was staring as Ishani was admiring Ranveer. 
BG SONG
main jaan ye vaar doon
har jeet bhi haar doon
keemat ho koi tujhe 
beintehaa pyaar doon
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was now giving butterflies to Raagini in her stomach with his left hand and making her smile to make her have the lunch and in thoughts):Never mind what Ranveer My complete life is for you only I will give my life to you only. I will always give you unlimited love. 
Ranveer finally made Raagini have her another mouth of food were then Ranveer telling something to Raagini with a smile in his lips and he then took the food from Ishani's lunch and then he showed the food to Ishani's mouth were Ishani saw Ranveer's face with a love expression in her eyes were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him silently and now having the food seeing her a cute look and signed her to have the food with his eyes. 
BG SONG:
saari hadein meri, ab maine tod di
dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye..
Ishani with a calm emotional face was about to open her mouth to Ranveer were Ranveer cutely took back his hand and saw her a cute anger look were Ishani without understanding why Ranveer is taking back the food saw his face with a not understanding face were Ranveer with his left hand showed his mouth to Ishani and finally showed her to smile with his hand wide and smile in his lips
Where Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is making her to smile had a emotional happy smile for Having Ranveer in her life. Were Ranveer too with a happy smile fed the food to her mouth. 
BG SONG(as Ranveer feeding Ishani):
haan hansi ban gaye
haan nami ban gaye
tum mere aasmaan
meri zameen ban gaye
Ishani having the food from Ranveer's hand smiled to her were Ranveer too smiling to her and took the food for Raagini in his hand and was feeding Raagini were Raagini was again doing her naughtiness and having the lunch from Ranveer's hand were Ishani seeing Ranveer's care and love for her and Raagini and in a mesmerized tone.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(who has fed a mouth of food to Raagini with happy smile in his face hearing Ishani calling him saw Ishani and in a cute tone):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with so much love in her eyes and cutely):Meri Aashiqui sirf tumse hi Ranveer. 
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said had a mesmerized face were he was feeling so happy to hear these words from Ishani were Ishani too saw him with so much love in her eyes. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Both updates are excellent. Like all romantic moments of Ishveer.
Keep on writing.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nitin ranveer n nitin ishani talk about what devarsh did were emotional.ishani thanking nitin 4 being a great father was lovely.sad that we couldnt see this bond on the show.poor ishani cant even eat on her own.but ranveer is there as her hand to feed her.cute
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani ragini scene was so cute.ranveer feeding both ragini n ishani was lovely.beautiful.ishani admiring him was sweet.beautiful sng perfect 4 the scene.loved ishani telling ranveer -meri aashiqui sirf tumse hai.plz show ishveer wishing valentine's day to each other in one episodeEdited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely Update s dear..
Well written..
Thanks for pm..
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantabulous update πŸ˜³Loved it a lottt β€οΈCan't wait for the next part
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice Valentine's day special episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic very nice update dear 
Loved it update 
Thanks for the PM 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update s usual didu...loved yhe chemistry of r IshVeer so much...the way Ranveer is taking care of Ishaani made her to fall in love with Ranveer again...loved this episode so much...looking forward to it...be safe n stay healthy didu