Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
lovely tsr
update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 33

Ishra were hugging each other tight when Raman look at her and said -i wish tumhe yeh raat hamesha yaad rahegi. 

Ishita -aapke saath bitaya har ek pal mere dil mein hamesha Ek khoobsurat yaad ki tarah rahegi raman. U r the one who gave me the most beautiful memories of my life.and I love u alot for this, Raman. She said resting her head on his chest. 

Raman pecked her temple and said -i love u too jaan, bahut jyada. Enough to love u beyond everything. He said and wrapped her more into his arms while ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

After spending some quality time together, ishra went back to their room and both adjusted in their bed after checking ruhi and tucking her properly in the bed. 

Raman adjusted himself on her and unzipped her gown. At first she was shy and blushing hard under his gaze and touch while he smiled seeing his effect on her. 

Raman -itne din, har pal saath bitane ke baad bhi, u r still so shy with me, jaan. 

Ishita -i will always be like that raman, will always shiver under ur touch. Ur touch will always give me goosebumps kyunki yahin toh pyaar ka ehsaas hai. She said tilting her head one side giving him more access on her. He start rubbing his lips on her neckline and dropping wet kisses making her clutch the bed sheets tight. He slowly removed her gown and took out her undergarments making her bare. He make her lay down and start covering her whole body pressed her body at the right places. He was slow and gentle yet loving her passionately. With every touch both r getting drown into each other. Soon both were hugging each other tight lost in pleasuring each other all bare while their clothes were scattered on the floor. 

After a long round of passionate love making, he asked nibbling her earlobe -may I? 

Ishita look at him and nodded giving him permission. He adjusted himself on her and entered into her in a go. Both rocked slowly in sync enjoying their togetherness and finally he fell on her feeling his release. She wrapped her arms around him while he kissed her valley making her close her eyes feeling heavenly. 

Both stayed in same position for long and finally he slept next to her. He kissed her hair while she kept her head on his chest. 

Ishita -today is the last day of our honeymoon. Kal hum wapas chale jayenge and then everything will be back to normal.she said sadly. 

Raman -yahan ka honeymoon khatam ho gaya toh kya hua, we will celebrate our honeymoon in our room, our bed only. Aur phir main tumhe har month Kahin naa Kahin le jaaunga. Aur phir six months par Ek foreign tour.dont worry hum puri life honeymoon manayenge. Bahut saare, he said smiling making her smile too. 

Ishita -hum baar Ruhi ko apne saath laayenge. 

Raman -ofcourse, waise bhi hamare princess itni samajhdaar hai ki woh hume bilkul bhi pareshan nahi karti. See she always sleeps at the right time. 

Ishita -haan raman, that's what I was thinking Ruhi kuch jyada nahi so rahi. She is fine naa. 

Raman -haan jaan, she is good bit choti hai. Jaldi thak jaati hai. Waise bhi I know her, usse travel mein jyada achchi neend aati hai.bachpan mein bhi jab main usse akele apne saath le jaata hai, she use to sleep alot. Actually my rooh is very good. Usse pata tha ki papa has to do many works along with taking care of her ,so she always give me ample time to work by sleeping. Meri bachchi bahut akeli rahi hai ishita. Main toh hamesha tha uske saath but maa toh maa hoti hai. Issliye jab bhi tum Ruhi ko itna pyaar karti ho naa, mera pyaar tumhare liye badh jaata hai. Yeh mat sochna that I love u coz u love my baby, but still I love it when u love her. Tum samajh rahi ho naa main kya keh raha hoon. 

Ishita -ofcourse raman, I am understanding what u want to say.naa hamare saath hone ka kaaran Ruhi hai aur naa hi hamare beech ke pyaar ka kaaran ruhi hai. Ruhi bas hamari beti hai, jisse hum dono bahut pyaar karte hai. Woh hamare rishte ka base nahi hai, but she is a part of our relationship. Yahin kehna chahte hai naa aap. 

Raman nodded smiling and said -haan, yahin kehna chahta hoon. Thanks for understanding my every unsaid word, my every feelings. 

Ishita -dont say thank u, kyunki hamare rishte mein thank u ke liye jagah hi nahi hai. Just say I love u whenever u want to thank me. 

Raman -point noted down maam, I love u. He said and pecked her temple. She too pecked his chest and soon both slept cuddled in each other. 

Next morning, ishra got up early morning and soon they were on the way to the airport. They waited for few hours and finally they went inside the aircraft. 

Ishraruh settled in the aircraft and aircraft was about to run when Ruhi asked -mumma, hum kahan jaa lahe hai?? 

Ishita -we r going back betu.

Ruhi's face fell hearing this and said -hum wapas kyun jaa lahe hai mumma. Can't we stay here forever. she asked sadly. 

Raman -why beta, why u want to stay here. Don't u wanna go back to dadu -dadi. 

Ruhi -i want to go back, but mujhe mumma -papa ke chaath achcha lagta hai. Hum wapas jayenge toh phil papa office chale jayenge aul mumma apne ghal. Phil luhi akeli leh jayegi. She said with moist eyes. 

Raman look at Ruhi and said -aisa nahi hoga bachcha, mumma ab hamare saath rahengi hamesha. My bachcha will never be alone anymore. 

Ruhi -chachchi papa, mumma chach mein hamale chaath lahengi.she said getting excited. 

Raman-haan rooh, but why u asked this, aapko toh pata hai naa, mumma papa ki shaadi hui hai. 

Ruhi -haan, but mujhe lagaa mumma apne ghal wapas chali jayengi, jaiche hum ghal wapas jaa lahe hai. 

Ishra smiled hearing this and ishita said cupping her face -nothing like that bachcha, mumma will stay with u always. Kyunki ab Ruhi ka ghar hi mumma ka ghar hai. 

Ruhi got happy hearing this and asked -chachchi papa, aicha hai kya. Ab hamala ghal hi mumma ka ghal hai. 

Raman nodded in yes smiling. 

Ishita -see Papa told naa that now ur home is my home, so we all will live together there. Always forever, She said and hugged Ruhi tight. Ruhi too hugged ishita tight happily and then kissed her saying, I love u mumma. 

Ishita too kissed her temple and said -i love u too betu. 

Ruhi look at Raman and he said -i love u too mera bachcha. Meri jaan.he said and picked Ruhi in his lap. Ruhi rested her head on Raman's chest while ishita kept her head on his shoulder. He wrapped both his darlings in his arms and said -i love both of u alot. 

Ishru -we love u too. They said and pecked his cheek. He smiled and trio settled comfortably on the seats and soon the aircraft was in air taking them back to their house. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Thanks for the PM 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishraru scenes
Ruhi don't want to go back
She thought ishu will leave her
She is cute
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishra spent last day of honeymoon in each other arms
loved ishra convo about ruhi
ishraru on the way back to home
ruhi question is cute
continue soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Loved ishra romantic moments.
Awww, ruhi is so cute..
She didn't want to go back as she thought ishu will go to her house after returning..
Loved ishraru cute family moments..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)