Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey
It's a great idea to stay Ishaani with Nitin. Nitin did a lot for Ishaani. Happy that they will spend some time together. 
Sakshi, I really miss Ishveer love. Please, make some romantic scenes of our beloved Ishveer.
Thank you in advance.
😊😊😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
The episode is wonderful. 
Keep on writing.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello, Sakshi
Very nice update. Sorry for a late response. I'm very busy these days but still I managed to find some time to read your ff. Like it a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
its okay no need to be sorry dear 
yes dear even I too busy 
happy that you managed to find some time to read my ff 
glad you liked it 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
It's a great idea to stay Ishaani with Nitin. Nitin did a lot for Ishaani. Happy that they will spend some time together. 
Sakshi, I really miss Ishveer love. Please, make some romantic scenes of our beloved Ishveer.
Thank you in advance.
😊😊😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the idea of Nitin staying with Ishani but still 
Ranveer and Nitin's convo is not over of who is going to be with Ishani 
yes Nitin has done so much for Ishani 
glad you are happy that Nitin will spend some time together with Ishani 
yes even I myself miss writing romantic updates of Ishveer
yes surely I will make romantic scenes of our Ishveer 
you are welcomed dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
The episode is wonderful. 
Keep on writing.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great update didu...sorry for the late comment...stuck with studies for stupid xms...wish to c more IshVeer moments...b safe n stay healthy didu
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr. 
Very nIz updates.
its lyk devarsh is realising. His heart is now leading from brain.
REAlly itstrue that forgiveness is the best punishment that makes them suffer in guilt...
Loved ishani-nitin moments..
Asusual ranveers care and love made ishani fall for him again
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take Care😊
Also sorry for not being regular..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great update didu...sorry for the late comment...stuck with studies for stupid xms...wish to c more IshVeer moments...b safe n stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
exams are too important even at a times I have too felt exams are 
stupid but no other go we need to write the exams know
hmm let me write more Ishveer moments for sure 
keep reading 
nice profile photo you are looking good 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr. 

Very nIz updates.
its lyk devarsh is realising. His heart is now leading from brain.
REAlly itstrue that forgiveness is the best punishment that makes them suffer in guilt...
Loved ishani-nitin moments..
Asusual ranveers care and love made ishani fall for him again
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take Care😊
Also sorry for not being regular..

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes may be its lika Devarsh is realising and his heart is not leading from 
Brain too 
sure forgiveness is the real punishment that makes them suffer in guilt 
glad you liked Nitin and Ishani moments 
yes again Ranveer's care and love made Ishani fall for him 
keep smiling 
take care
its okay dear no need to be sorry πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 698
Ranveer and Nitin were discussing who are going to be with Ishani were Ishani was seeing the care of Ranveer for her of being without sleeping the whole night and still he trying to be awake for taking care of her was making Ishani to fall in love with Ranveer more and more. Ranveer showing the car key to Nitin and was telling Nitin to go back to home. 
Ranveer(seeing Nitin):Uncle every time you used to send the reports and accounts of Diamond company and I too will make the Diamond company process through you and Sharman by being in the Share trading company itself. But here after I cannot be concentrating on business till Ishani gets well so you need to take care of the Diamond company in the time when I am not active in business. so please you go home and take rest today and from tomorrow you can go to office as usual but you can be in the office till when you feel to be in the office other times you can spend with Ishani for sure being in home. 
Nitin(hearing it with a calm smile):I was sure you should have kept you bit away from your business for Ishani and as I was sure you have did that only Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Haan I am going to handle the business being in the home itself Uncle. That is why I am telling you to take care of Diamond company as I won't be able to concentrate on the Diamond company at this moment. you can set your work time of the office till Ishani gets well. If you feel to go by morning you can go by morning to office or If you feel to go to office by afternoon you can go to office by afternoon. Other time you can spend with Ishani. 
Nitin:Haan tk I will take care of the Diamond company as well Ishani too. Let me go to office tomorrow today let me be with Ishani and take care of her. you please go back to home and sleep as you didn't sleep in the night. To make you take rest for sometime only I am telling let me be with Ishani. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Uncle yesterday you have donated blood for Ishani and I wish today you take good rest and you can go to office tomorrow. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer and Nitin was talking between them and hearing what Ranveer said now and getting that Nitin has given blood to her were her eyes were now again getting moist. 
Ishani(Seeing both Ranveer and Nitin arguing who is going to be with Ishani with their valid points in a emotional tone):Papa..
Hearing Ishani's voice both Nitin and Ranveer stopped arguing between them and they turned and saw Ishani were Nitin hearing Ishani called him walked and went to Ishani and stood near the bed with a smile. 
Nitin:Haan Ishani do you want anything?
Ishani(seeing Nitin with emotional and moist eyes):you gave blood to me?
Ranveer(hearing this question of Ishani and with a smile in his lips caressing Raagini's hair who was in the baby carrier and he walked and came near the bed and stood next to Nitin and seeing Ishani):Haan doctors said you have lost blood and they were asking for the blood at that time your Papa only gave blood to you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said seeing Nitin):Thank you..
Nitin(seeing Ishani with a cute affection look):For what thank you? for giving my blood to you?
Ishani:Nahi..
Nitin(with a questioning face):Then?
Ishani:(with a proud face):For being my father. 
Nitin hearing it was feeling the real happiness of his life were he never ever thought that he would get back with Ishani in his life to this extreme were he too had a emotional face seeing Ishani. 
Ishani(with a cute face):I know I am your blood so I don't want to thank you for that but for being a great father to me thank you Papa. 
Nitin(shook his head as yes):hmm
Ranveer(seeing both Ishani and Nitin's conversation with smile and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani your Papa has donated blood from his body for you so tell him to go and take rest first today. 
Nitin:(immediately):But Ranveer you didn't sleep yesterday night. 
Ranveer:Uncle let me sleep here when I feel to sleep(showing the couch that was opposite to Ishani's bed and seeing Nitin):That is what couch is there know Uncle let me sleep here when I feel sleepy. you go and take rest please...
Ishani(hearing it):Haan Papa you go and take rest today. I know you would have got so much worried for me. I am alright now please feel relaxed and take rest.
Nitin(seeing Ishani):Ishani what is this you are too siding for Ranveer now? He didn't sleep at all in the night Ishani that is why I said I can be with you. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin and his sleepless eyes):your eyes is too telling you too didn't sleep yesterday night. Today take rest and tomorrow after coming from office come and be with me completely Papa. 
Nitin(hearing it took a deep breath and thinking for a while and seeing Ishani):Tk fine...you take rest. 
Ishani:hmm
Nitin giving a light smile to Ishani and he turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer with a cute smile showed the car key in his hand to Nitin were Nitin seeing the car key and seeing Ranveer and with a calm smile. 
Nitin:Let me go by taxi Ranveer. you may need car anytime. 
Ranveer:But Uncle..(before he could complete).
Nitin(with a cute smile):For this too don't argue let me go in Taxi. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):Tk..
Nitin giving a smile to Ranveer and seeing Raagini who was very silent being in the baby carrier and he caressed Raagini's hair with his hand lovingly were Raagini raised her head and seeing Nitin smiled cutely and Nitin too smiled back to her and he again saw Ishani and signed with his eyes as he is leaving were Ishani too closed and opened her eyes telling okay to Nitin were Nitin turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he finally went out of the room and started to walk in the corridor of General ward and he came out of the hospital and then he walked in the pathway of the hospital and came out of the hospital gate and he walked in the road and saw for a Taxi stand and finally he spotted a taxi stand near the corner of the road and he walked to the corner of the road and saw a taxi driver and hired the taxi and he got in the taxi and informed the drive to move towards RV mansion were the driver too started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
Ranveer as soon as Nitin went out of the room turned and saw Ishani who was now seeing him with a calm look were Ranveer too saw her with a calm look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a calm look and in a normal tone):Ra...(before she could call)
That was the moment where there was a knock in the door that was already open were that made both Ranveer and Ishani to take their eyes from each other and both of them saw the entrance of the room were a lady wearing the hospital uniform and was having a plate in her hand. 
Ranveer(Seeing that lady):yes..
Lady(entering the room and coming and standing near Ranveer and seeing him):Patient name is Ishani Vaghela know?
Ranveer:Haan sister..
Ranveer:(showing the plate in her hand):This is food for the patient. Doctor send the diet for your wife for one more week. So till she is in the hospital Nutrition department will take care of your wife food. (giving the plate in Ranveer's hand):Now lunch for your wife. Feed carefully to her. 
Ranveer(hearing what Nurse said immediately putting the car key in his pant pocket and he got the plate from the Lady and shook his head as okay):hmm let me feed her carefully. 
Lady too shook her head as okay and she started to move out of the room were as soon as the Lady went from there Ranveer having the the food plate in his hand and he turned to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Can you have your lunch?
Ishani(without moving her neck seeing her hand that was in the arm sling and seeing Ranveer with a worried face):I cannot even have my food with my hand it seems Ranveer..(trying to raise her left hand again and seeing Ranveer):Even though I am able to raise my left hand also its paining.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani worry in her face and with a calm face):hello madam relax..(cutely sitting in the stool near the bed and keeping the food plate in the table that was near the bed and seeing Ishani):Who is asking you to have food by yourself now? (with a cute friendly smile):Mein hu na...here after Ranveer will become your hands because Ranveer is going to be available for you for 24/7 till you get back to normal. (telling it he smiled cutely).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute lovely child like face):Sachi..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan sachi..
Ishani(cutely):you won't often run away telling you have a meeting or you need to meet a client know?
Ranveer(with a happy smile shook his head as no telling):No way I will be with you only. Because now its not RV who is sitting in front of Ishani its her Ranveer who was once her..(before he could tell).
Ishani(instantly):Friend..(cutely):He was not my friend once till today he is my friend only. That is why to make me happy even in this situation he has come as my friend in front of me. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Haan I am always your friend but tell me do you like this avatar of Ranveer?
Ishani(with a light smile):Haan..
Ranveer cutely smiled to her were Ishani too gave a light smile to him were that was the moment Raagini who was being in the baby carrier silently that much time seeing Ishani talking to Ranveer alone cutely with a lovely face..
Raagini:Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing Rnaveer with a light smile hearing Raagini's voice saw Raagini who was in the baby carrier and cutely):Haan baby ..Papa is taking care of you so well know?
Raagini(cutely):hmmm(cutely in a child language):Mein..(she touched her chest with her tiny hand and cutely):Mama mein...
Ishani(hearing it had a good smile in her lips):Mama want to see you?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes):hmm
Ishani(smiling well):hmm Mama will see you always.
Raagini smiled cutely were Ranveer too seeing both Ishani and Raagini's conversation and then he held Raagini well with his both the hands and seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer:Baby its time you too can have your lunch now. Let Papa take you out of the baby carrier okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer upside down and cutely):hmm
Ranveer seeing Raagini and smiling to her and holding Raagini well and he removed the baby carrier and took Raagini out of the baby carrier and he kept the baby carrier in the table near the bed and then he made Raagini sit carefully in his lap. Ranveer saw some space in the bed near Ishani and seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer:Sit near Mama silently let Papa feed Lunch to you and Mama okay?
Raagini(with a cute questioning face):Kana?
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm Kana..(telling it he took Raagini in his hands and made Raagini to sit near Ishani's left side of the bed).
Raagini sat well in the bed and touched Ishani's left hand softly with her tiny hands and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Raagini(cutely):Mama mera..
Ishani(hearing it):hmm Mama is always for you okay Baby?
Raagini:hmm(she smiled cutely to Ishani).
Ishani(too smiled to Raagini and then thinking something and saw Ranveer who was smiling seeing her and Raagini and in a calm tone):Ranveer Lunch for Raagini?
Ranveer:I went to police station and released Devarsh and by that time Shikhar came and Shikhar got so much anger over our decision and he went from there in anger without listening to me. In the time I was consoling Shikhar Chaithali Kaki who has come to see Devarsh getting that Devarsh is released took him to our house and I went to our house and sent Devarsh out of the house. After that I asked Maa for Raagini's lunch Maa packed the lunch and milk for Raagini and gave it to me.
Ishani(with a smile):hmm okay 
Ranveer(too smiling to Ishani and seeing Raagini):Baby sit calmly in the bed let papa wash my hands and come. 
Raagini shook her head as okay to Ranveer and was again caressing Ishani's left hand with her hands were Ishani took her left hand slowly and surrounded her hands over Raagini and saw Ranveer and signed Ranveer to leave were Ranveer too giving a smile to Ishani and he got up from the stool and started to walk towards the washroom to wash his hands.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago