keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi . 

Wishing u and ur family a very Happy and Colourful Holi. 😊

And Ur update is Aww. Its ok dear if u can't give valentines day and Holi episode right now . We can wait for these episodes. So Don't Worry.
Take Care Dear.
Loads Of Love ❤️

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment and wishes dear
wish you a happy holi to you and your family dear 
glad you liked the update 
thanks for understanding and being patient for holi and valentines day 
episodes 
take care dear
love you too dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissma
thanks for the wishes 
wish you a happy holi 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Awesome update as always. It's OK dear. No need to worry about the delay of Valentine's episodes. Happy Holi, dear.
Update soon.
😊😊😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
thanks for understanding dear
thanks for the wishes 
happy holi to you too dear
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wish you Happy Holi, Sakshi
Eagerly waiting for the new episode.

hi Anaptiras
thanks for the wishes 
wish you a happy holi dear
ya let me update it 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Amritha
glad you liked it dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the wishes dear 
wish you a happy holi 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Yes, dear, wish you happy holi too. I am eagerly waiting for Ishveer Holi and Valentine's episodes. 
Update soon. Like the episode a lot.
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
wish you a happy holi dear thanks for the wishes 
thanks for waiting for Ishveer holi and valentine's episodes dear 
ya let me update it dear 
glad you liked the episode 
take care
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 697
It was exactly 1 o clock in the afternoon when Ranveer entered his car inside the Holy hospital. He drove the car in the pathway of the hospital and took the car to the parking of the hospital and he stopped the car and then he got down from the car were Nitin too got down from the car and both of them closed the car doors on each side and Ranveer locked the car and he dropped the car key in his pant pocket and then he saw Nitin and giving a light smile he shook his head as they can go were Nitin too with a calm face shook his head as okay. Ranveer started to walk towards the general ward of the hospital were Nitin too was walking beside Ranveer. Raagini being in the baby carrier was cutely seeing the hospital up and down were Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier was walking towards the general ward. walking for 5 minutes finally Ranveer and Nitin entered the general ward of the hospital and Ranveer started to walk towards the room of Ishani were Nitin too walked beside Ranveer and finally in the next 5 minutes walk both of them came to the Room no.101 and Ranveer stopped and saw Nitin were Nitin too stopped and saw Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile showed the room with his hand to Nitin and he entered the room were Nitin too entered behind Ranveer. 
As Ranveer entered the room he saw Ishani laying in the bed and has closed her eyes were the nurse was sitting in the sofa and was seeing her phone were feeling the entry of Ranveer and Nitin Nurse took her eyes form the phone and saw Ranveer and with a formal smile she got up from the sofa and saw Ranveer. 
Nurse:Sir 
Ranveer(Seeing Nurse):Ishani was comfortable when I was not here know?
Nurse(with a smile):yes sir she was comfortable only. Due to the medicines that were used on her during operation may make her sleep well. So only she is sleeping now. 
Ranveer(with a okay head shake):Okay sister thanks for taking care of my wife. let me take care of her here after. 
Nurse:its okay sir I did my duty(telling it she giving a formal smile and she started to walk and she went out of the room).
Ranveer as soon as Nurse went from there saw Nitin were Nitin was having a worried face and his eyes was stuck on Ishani itself. 
Ranveer(seeing Nitin's face and getting that Nitin is feeling sad for Ishani's condition and he went and touched Nitin's shoulder with his hand):Uncle..
Nitin(feeling Ranveer's hand and turning and seeing Ranveer with emotional face):Don't know how Ishani is bearing this pain. Its paining for me seeing Ishani with these many wounds in her body Ranveer. (he eyes were getting moist and slowly that came as a tear drop in his eyes),
Ranveer(with a affection took his hand from Nitin's shoulder and he wiped Nitin's tears with his finger and with a calm face):uncle you are really needed for Ishani at this moment and its very important that you should be strong. I know how its for you right now but its our duty to make Ishani come back to normal know? So you make her strong Uncle. 
Nitin(hearing it shook his head as yes and he took his hand to his eyes and wiped his tears well and then in a confirmed tone):My Ishani is very strong Ranveer surely she will come back to normal very soon. (he said it with a smile).
Ranveer too smiled back to Nitin and shook his head as okay to Nitin were that was the moment they heard a word "Papa". Both Ranveer and Nitin hearing this word getting its Ishani's voice and both of them turned and saw Ishani in the bed. Ishani's eyes were now open and was having tiredness yet in her eyes. 
Nitin(seeing Ishani and with emotional face he went near the bed and he kneel down in the floor and held Ishani's left hand with his hand and with a emotional face):Ishani is it paining so much?
Ishani(moving her eyes and unable to turn her neck seeing Nitin):Papa (with tears in her eyes):Its paining more in my heart only Papa. I tried my best to bring back old Devarsh but he made me to go to the level of I myself rejecting him from my life. 
Nitin(hearing it took his other hand and touched Ishani's head gently and caressed her head gently and with a smile):I know you would have taken the decision after thinking well only. If you have left Devarsh from your life. Don't think about him here after and stress yourself. you should only take rest and keep smiling always okay?
Ishani(with a cute emotional face):hmm okay If you be with me always I will be smiling only Papa. 
Nitin(hearing it taking his hand from her left hand and he got up from the floor and stood well and with a cute face):I will be with you okay. (telling it he bent himself and he kissed her forehead gently and saw Ishani with a affection):Always..
Ishani(a light smile came in her lips):hmmm
Ranveer had a smile seeing Nitin and Ishani's relationship were Raagini was too having a smile seeing Nitin and Ishani were that was the time a Doctor entered the room along with two nurses behind him. He came fast and came to the bed and stood near the bed and saw the chart that was hanging in the bed and reading the chart for a while and he came to Ishani and he started to check her by checking her eyes. He used his stethoscope and checked her heart beat and then seeing Ishani. 
Doctor:you are perfectly alright. Till wound gets well take rest.
Ishani(seeing the doctor):hmm
Doctor was about to walk were before he could walk he stopped seeing both Ranveer and Nitin and then seeing both of them. 
Doctor(in a bit strict tone):Anyone of you only should be with patient. Other one can leave and come during visitors hours. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay doctor. 
Doctor getting it shook his head as okay to Ranveer and he came back to the chart in the bed and he took his pen from the pocket and wrote something in the chart and again left the chart to hang and saw the nurses behind him and signed them to come were Nurses too shook their heads as okay and Doctor and Nurses left the room. 
Ranveer(Seeing Nitin):Uncle you go back to home and take rest. (he took the car key from his pocket and showed it to Nitin):Take my car and go to home Uncle. Let me be with Ishani. 
Nitin:Ranveer Let me be with Ishani you go to home and take rest you didn't sleep at all know yesterday night. 
Ishani hearing what Nitin said saw Ranveer were his eyes were showing his sleeplessness even though he is trying to be active were her love for Ranveer was again increasing by one more point in her heart. The way Ranveer wearing the fade Jean pant and checked shirt being her friend Ranveer in front of her and the way he is carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and taking care of Raagini when she is not able to take care of Raagini was making her to fall in love on him all over again. 
To be continued 😉😉😉