glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great...at least it's a relief to c devarsh out of the house...but it would have been good if devarsh got some more beatings...but this will do too...fantastic episode didu...be safe n stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
happy that you are reliefed that Devarsh is out of the house 
hmm Devarsh deserve more beatings only 
happy that my way too was good to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

I don't believe Devarsh. He is lying again. I am sure he wiil try to hurt Ishaani once again. So Ishaani needs to keep herself away from him.
Update soon.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
hmm we cannot believe devarsh that easily he may be laying too 
hmm once again he could try to hurt Ishani too 
sure Ishani need to keep herself away from him 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Awesome episode.

Eagerly waiting for the next.😊😊😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Great episode. Wonder what will happen next. I want to see Ishveer romantic moments.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
let us see what is going to happen next 
hmm let me catch up with Ishveer romantic moments soon dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Excellent episode.
Waiting for the next.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear hope you are doing good 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 696
Everyone in the home started to move towards the room once Devarsh went out of the house were Amba and Baa were standing near Ranveer were Baa seeing Ranveer. 
Baa:Ranveer I am happy that you have sent him out of the house but also he deserves to be in Jail only. 
Amba(hearing what Baa said seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer Baa is telling right only. you and Ishani should have not taken this decision of taking Devarsh out of the Jail. 
Ranveer(hearing it seeing both Baa and Amba and with a calm face):Maa, Baa I am too not happy in taking Devarsh out of the jail but I was not able to tell no to Ishani when she is in hurt condition.If Devarsh be in Jail also Ishani will be always think that Devarsh will again and again think to revenge her even being in the jail thinking that because of her only he is in Jail. So only Ishani wanted to take Devarsh out of the Jail. I don't want Ishani to often think about Devarsh and get even more hurt so only I agreed to Ishani's words. I want Ishani to take complete rest. 
Amba(hearing it taking deep breath):Tk fine Dikhra for now Ishani is only important to all of us. 
Baa(hearing it):Haan now let us all concentrate on Ishani. (seeing Ranveer):Ranveer today evening let me come to see Ishani in hospital. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm tk Baa come in the car.
Amba:haan Ranveer let me and your Baba too come with Baa and see Ishani. If she see all of us she will try to come back to normal know?
Ranveer:Maa you only was with Ishani yesterday night in the hospital know?why you want to strain yourself often coming to hospital. 
Amba:(with a emotional face):Because of Devarsh slapping me only Ishani took the decision to send Devarsh out of the house and she sent him to servant quarters but because of that only she is hurt today. Then I too should take care of her in this situation know?So please today evening let me and Baba come to hospital. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk Maa..
Raagini(being in the baby carrier and with a cute face seeing Amba):Dadi..
Amba(hearing it saw Raagini and with a smile):Kya Raagini?Saw your Mama?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes):hmmm Mama..(showing her index finger towards the entrance of the house and seeing Amba):Mama chaiye..
Ranveer(seeing the cute way of Raagini demanding for Ishani with a smile seeing Amba):Tk Maa I made a nurse to be with Ishani and I went to police station to release Devarsh and then to send Devarsh out of the house only I came back to home. Now again Raagini got the thoughts of Ishani let me go back to the hospital. 
Amba:hmm okay but how Raagini reacted seeing Ishani in that condition Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a cute smile):Maa she was only longing for Ishani seeing Ishani in that condition. She didn't get scared and all. Raagini always needs Ishani only she does not mind what condition Ishani is in. She will be surely a medicine to Ishani Maa. 
Amba(hearing it with a smile):Tk Dikhra happy to hear this. Tk wait Mala would have made Raagini's Lunch ready. Let me pack it and give it to you when Raagini is feeling hungry you can feed her. 
Ranveer:haan tk Maa give Raagini's lunch and give me some milk in flask when Raagini needs milk I can give her milk too. 
Amba(hearing it):hmm tk let me make it ready you wait..
Ranveer shook his head as yes to Amba were Amba giving a smile to Ranveer started to move from there towards the kitchen were Ranveer then saw Raagini who was cutely seeing here and there. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer upside down and cutely):Papa Mama..
Ranveer(smiling to her):haan now we are going to see Mama only. We can be with Mama itself here after. 
Raagini(cutely):hmmm(She saw in front of her).
Ranveer(with a smile saw Baa who was standing near him were when he saw Baa's face was so dull were he with a calm face):Baa are you okay?
Baa(hearing it saw Ranveer and with a worried face):Often because of my family only you and Ishani are facing tough times know Ranveer?Once Disha and Devarsh being with Nirbhay and Rithika was ready to kill Ishani. Then Devarsh being with Nirbhay's mother planned that DNA video and separated you and Ishani. Today once again Devarsh has tried to kill Ishani.Because of us being with you and Ishani is only often making you both to suffer. Let us go out from here Ranveer then only..(before she could complete).
Ranveer(in a instant):Then only I and Ishani can be happy that is what you are going to tell know Baa?
Baa(seeing that Ranveer is telling what she wants to tell):haan
Ranveer(with a smile):Baa do you think leaving you all Ishani can be happy? When you hated her itself she was taking care of you so well and now when you are showing love to her do you think Ishani will leave you all as it is? (shaking his head as no):Ishani's happiness is being with you all and If Ishani is happy I too will be always happy Baa. Living with family is the real happiness many people moving out of their family for money sake or having some fight and wasting their life. Please here after don't think that because of your family I and Ishani are suffering. It was completely Devarsh's fault only. Others are surely not responsible for it.
Baa(with a emotional face):For this character itself you and Ishani will live a long life Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):hmm. Now you go and take rest Baa then in the evening come and see Ishani. 
Baa(hearing it):Tk let me come and see Ishani in the evening..(giving a light smile to Ranveer and she started to walk towards her room).
Ranveer took a deep breath and had a light smile in his lips were that was the moment Amba came and stood near Ranveer. 
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning and seeing Amba):haan Maa..
Amba(showing a small tiffin box and flask in her hand and seeing Ranveer):In the tiffin box Raagini is having her lunch and in the flask milk is there. 
Ranveer getting the flask and keeping it in the baby carrier side and then getting the tiffin box and he opened a zip in the baby carrier and he kept the the tiffin box in the baby carrier small pouch and then he closed the zip and saw Amba. 
Ranveer:Tk Maa let me go to hopsital..
Amba shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to Amba were Raagini shook her hands as bye to Amba were Amba too with a smile waved bye to Raagini were Ranveer with a smile turned towards the entrance and he started to walk were he walked and came out of the house and he walked in the outer corridor were when he came to the middle of the outer corridor he saw Nitin coming opposite to him were seeing Nitin he stopped were Nitin too seeing Ranveer and he walked and came to Ranveer and stood facing Ranveer. 
Nitin:Ranveer how is Ishani now? 
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Nitin):Uncle Ishani came back to consciousnesses and once she came to consciousness she said me to take Devarsh out of the Jail and send him out of the house. I did what Ishani said to me. 
Nitin(hearing it had a thinking face for a while and seeing Ranveer and with a light smile):If Ishani is telling something means surely after thinking well only she would have come to that decision. You too did what she said know? That is enough to keep Ishani happy. 
Ranveer(with a smile seeing Nitin):Your Beti is exactly like you I think that is why she is ready to forgive anyone. 
Nitin(hearing it):Ranveer Revenge is not a good decision for the person who revenged us. Forgiveness is the real punishment anyone could give to the person who revenged us. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Nitin is talking and that exactly matching with Ishani's character were with a happy smile):Ishani too will often tell me that only forgiveness is the great punishment surely Ishani is like you only. 
Nitin:hmm may be..tk I want to see Ishani..
Ranveer(seeing Nitin):Now I am going to hospital only If you want you can come with me Uncle. 
Nitin:haan let me come..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk were Nitin too started to walk. Both of them came to the parking of the house and Ranveer took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked and opened the car door and got in the driving seat and closed the car door were Nitin too opened the car door on the other side and he got inside the car and he closed the car door. Ranveer started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and brought the car to the gate were the security opened the gate and once the gate was opened Ranveer brought the car out of the gate of RV mansion and he started to drive the car towards Holy hospital. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear lovely friends cum readers,,

Let all your life be always colorful and all of keep staying happy forever and enjoy the day of Holi with colors and smiles. Happy Holi to all of you and your family. 

Regards
Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi lovely friends, 

I know days are flying like anything and I am missing the timing for Ranveer's unsaid feelings. February is over but till now I have not made the proper Valentines special episode. Now again Holi too came. Forgive me for missing the right time for the episodes of Valentines day and Holi. Somehow In story we will get Valentines day and Holi bit lately only forgive me for that. 

Holi special episodes will be after Valentines day episodes. 

Regards
Sakshi