Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Sorry for not replying for so long. I had problems with Internet connection. The episode is really nice.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi neha
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
I can understand dear 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudra27

Awesome episode dear 

Hi Rudra 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 693
Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and he walked in the general ward corridor and he was walking towards the entrance to go out of the hospital. 
Ranveer(walking and cutely to Raagini):Did you see Baby how they have built the hospital? 
Raagini(hearing it raised her head and seeing Ranveer upside down and cutely):hmm
Ranveer(seeing his daughter's face and giving a cute smile to her):We came inside the hospital through emergency block and walking inside the hospital itself we came to the general ward and now we are going out of the hospital through general ward. 
Raagini hearing it cutely smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her were Raagini cutely made her head straight and she was seeing her front were Ranveer walked and finally came out of the hospital and he walked in the pathway of the hospital and he came to the parking of the hospital and he went to his car and he took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he opened the car door and he got inside the driving seat and he made Raagini to comfortably sit in his lap and he closed the car door and putting the key in the ignition and was about to start the car were before he could start Raagini held the steering of the car with her both the hands and was moving the steering cutely. 
Ranveer(seeing his daughter's cute antics and with a smile and with affection held both the hands of Raagini that was in the steering with his both the hands telling):Raagini baby let Papa drive now..(telling it he took Raagini's hands from the steering)
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer upside down and cutely):hmm
Ranveer smiled to Raagini and he started the car and he started to drive the car from the parking of the hospital and he came to the front gate of the hospital as the gate was always kept open he brought the car out of the hospital and he started to drive the car towards the police station. 
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar was completely ready wearing his pant, shirt and overcoat and he came down in the stairs of his house and he came to the hall were as soon as he came to the hall he saw in the hall and not finding anyone in the hall his eyes went to the side of dinning table were Raj Naryana, Kanchan and Krisha were sitting in the chairs and was having their breakfast and Shivanya was serving the breakfast for them. Shikhar seeing them he started to walk towards the dinning table were as he was coming itself Shivanya serving chutney to Raj Narayan and raised her head casually were her eyes fell on Shikhar who was coming towards the dinning table. 
Shivanya(with a smile seeing Shikhar):Shikhar you got up?
Shikhar(hearing what shivanya is asking by that time coming to the dinning table and standing near the dinning table and seeing Shivanya):Haan Shivanya I got up by 10 o clock and got ready and now I am coming down. 
Shivanya(with a light smile):I too slept with you as soon as you slept and I too got up by 9 o clock only and I got ready and come down. You were sleeping well as you didn't sleep well in the night I didn't want to disturb you so Only I didn't wake you up. 
Shikhar(shook his head as okay to Shivanya):Its okay Shivanya.(telling it getting something in his mind and seeing Shivanya):you didn't go to hospital?
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):As I too got up late my complete day has become late so I have said to my hospital that I will be coming in the afternoon after one or two hours only I will start to hospital. 
Shikhar:hmm tk tk ..
Raj Narayan(seeing Shikhar):Even we all didn't have proper sleep yesterday night Shikhar that is why we all were also late and we are having our breakfast at 11 o clock. 
Shikhar(seeing Raj Narayan):okay Papa you all have your breakfast and take rest today. 
Kanchan:hmm tk Shikhar let us take rest afterwards. Now you sit and have your breakfast. 
Shikhar(Seeing Kanchan):Nahi Maa I don't feel to have breakfast now. I have a important job. To inform to you all and go only I was searching you all and I found you all in the dinning table. Let me leave now. 
Kanchan:Arrey Shikhar first have your Breakfast and then you can go to see your work. 
Shikhar:Nahi Maa its very important work(with anger face):if I do that only I can have a glass of water peacefully. 
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar's anger in his face with a not understanding face):What happen to you Shikhar? When you came back in the morning too you didn't tell anything to me. Why are you so much stressed and anger?
Shikhar(with anger seeing his family members):I am stressed and Angry because of that Devarsh only. 
Krisha(hearing Devarsh's name and seeing Shikhar):Devarsh. What that stupid did to you Bhaiya?
Shikhar(seeing Krisha with so much anger):Devarsh only has made Ishani to be in this situation. He only has hurt Ishani to this extreme. 
Hearing what Shikhar said Raj Narayan, Kanchan, Krisha and Shivanya were having a shocked face. 
Kanchan(seeing Shikhar):What are you telling Shikhar? Devarsh has done this attack to Ishani?
Shikhar:Haan Maa he has only done this to Ishani. I am only going to be Ishani's lawyer in this case and I am going to get a big punishment for that Devarsh. Yesterday night when I went with the police we were searching the place where Ishani was attacked and I only got Devarsh's purse there and with that only we got to know Devarsh is behind this attack to Ishani. we went to the hospital and told to Ranveer about Devarsh and Ranveer getting angry went from us and went in his car to RV mansion and when we reached RV mansion Ranveer was beating Devarsh heavily and stopping him Police arrested Devarsh. Now he is in police station only. 
Krisha(with anger face):That Devarsh can never ever change.For money he will do anything Bhaiya. 
Shikhar:haan he can never change Krisha. He is not a man to change. I am going to be Ishani's lawyer in this case and I am sure I will make him to be in the jail for at least 2 years for trying to kill Ishani. 
Shivanya(hearing it):Haan Shikhar that Devarsh and all not at all a person to change good in his life. Better put him in jail as many days you can. 
Shikhar:Haan okay let me do my job to put Devarsh in jail Shivanya. Now I am going to bar council only to register myself as lawyer for Ishani. So let me leave now. 
Shivanya:Tk at least have some juice know?
Shikhar:Don't want let me have it after registration. 
Shivanya:Tk..
Shikhar too shook his head as okay to Shivanya, Krisha and his mother and father and he turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the house. He came out of the house and he came to the parking of the house and he took his car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and opened the car door and he got in the car driving seat and he closed the car door and after few seconds he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house were he brought the car to the gate of his house were the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car out of his house gate and brought the car to the road and he started to drive the car towards the court. As he was driving his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he hearing the phone ring stopped the car on the side of the road and he took the phone out of his pant pocket and saw the display of the phone were it was displaying a new number were he was not able to guess who would be calling him were he picked the call with thinking face and kept the phone in his ear. 
Shikhar:hello..
Rajat:Hello Shikhar sir I am Rajat. I didn't get your phone number from you yesterday but somehow I got your number from court registrar as I know about him already. 
Shikhar:Haan okay okay Mr. Rajat. Devarsh is in jail only know? He didn't try to escape and all know?
Rajat(hearing it):No no Shikhar sir he is in jail only. Actually to make Devarsh to get punishment immediately I didn't go home in the morning after my night shift.In the morning after you went itself I made our constable to file the complaint in the court and we got the hearing for Devarsh by tomorrow itself. So you register you as Mrs. Ishani's lawyer as soon as possible. And If you want to ask any questions to Devarsh regarding the case you can come to police station and inquire him any time today itself. Because tomorrow morning I will take him to Jail. 
Shikhar(hearing it and calculating the distance for police station and court and then in phone):Mr. Rajat actually I was going to court to register myself as Ishani's lawyer only but I too have to ask certain questions to Devarsh. I didn't expect you will act this much fast in Devarsh's case and we will be getting his hearing by tomorrow itself.After registering myself as Ishani's lawyer I thought to come and see Devarsh regarding the case. Fine anyways now I am near to police station only let me come there now to inquire Devarsh according to my case. 
Rajat:hmm okay Shikhar sir. 
Shikhar:If you want to sleep you can go home Mr. Rajat let me see the day shift Inspector and talk to him. 
Rajat:Day shift Inspector has already come Shikhar sir for Devarsh's case only I was here till now. If you can come immediately let me be here till you come and investigate. 
Shikhar:hmm okay fine let me come soon. 
Rajat:hmm(telling it he cut the call).
Shikhar taking the phone from his ear and he put his phone in his pant pocket and he held the steering and he started to drive the car towards the police station. 
POLICE STATION..
It was exactly 11.45 in the morning were Driver stopped the car in front of the police station were as soon as the car was stopped Chaithali opened the car door and she got down from the car and she closed the car door and walked fast and she entered the police station. 
Chaithali(coming inside the police station telling):Devarsh..where are you my son?
Hearing Chaithali's voice everyone in the station saw her were Rajat who was sitting in the chair next to the day shift Inspector saw Chaithali. 
Chaithali(came to day shift Inspector and seeing him):Inspector sir. Devarsh is my son and he is in jail only. I want to see him where is he now?
Devarsh who was sitting inside the Jail floor hearing his mother voice he got up from the floor and he came to the jail bar door and he held the bars of the door and he saw his mother. 
Devarsh(with sleepless face):Maa..
Chaithali(who was seeing the Inspector hearing Devarsh's voice and turning towards the Jail and seeing Devarsh inside the Jail):Devarsh..(she was about to move towards Devarsh).
Rajat(seeing Chaithali):Ek minute...
Chaithali who was about to walk towards Devarsh stood back and saw Rajat hearing his voice.
Rajat(seeing chaithali):Madam you cannot see Devarsh right now. you can leave now. 
Chaithali(Seeing Rajat):Sir please sir only once let me talk to my son and then go..(she had moist eyes).
Rajat(seeing Chaithali and then making up himself):Tk go and talk to your son but one 5 minutes after that you should leave. 
Chaithali(shook her head as okay):hmm okay okay ...(telling it she walked fast and went to the jail in which Devarsh was and she stood facing Devarsh who was behind the bars)
Devarsh(seeing his mother):Maa.
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh):Why you did like this Devarsh? That too you have attacked Ishani itself. For this only you said me to find out when Ishani is going out of the house? I thought you will ask for forgiveness to Ishani and come back to RV mansion but ...you have done a very big tragedy and because of doing this you need to be in Jail only here after. 
Devarsh(hearing what Chaithali is telling with a irked face):Haan I should be in Jail only here after. I had anger on that Ishani for sending me to servant's quarters Maa for that only I somehow made you to find about Ishani going out of the house and with that planning well I attacked her. 
Chaithali:On the day she sent you out of the house itself you were so angry and you wanted to beat Ishani and as you said you have done it Devarsh. Some how acting good to me telling that you want to ask for forgiveness to Ishani you used me to find out where Ishani is going. Now because of this you are only going to suffer a lot. 
Devarsh(with a irritating face):I am happy that I attacked Ishani to the extreme my anger gets over but thinking of going to be in the jail is only irritating me Maa. If Ishani die means I thought to act good to Amba and Ranveer and somehow enter RV mansion but finally I am in Jail now. (he had a fed up face).
When Devarsh was having that fed up face that was the moment Ranveer entered the police station carrying Raagini in the baby carrier wearing his bluetooth head set on his ear. Chaithali who was about to tell something to Devarsh her eyes fell on Ranveer who was inside the police station. 
Chaithali(seeing Devarsh who was having a fed up face):That is it Devarsh you are finished. Ranveer has come. 
Devarsh hearing what Chaithali is telling saw on the side Chaithali was seeing were Ranveer was standing inside the police station and was seeing him. Ranveer saw Devarsh inside the jail with a sharp look with calm style were his eyes went to Chaithali and he saw her too with a sharp look standing inside the police station were Devarsh was having a caught got face were Ranveer seeing both Chaithali and Devarsh with sharp eyes as much as he can and he started to walk towards the Inspector seat and he went to the Inspector seat and saw Rajat and gave a light smile to him. 
Ranveer:hello Mr. Rajat. 
Rajat(seeing Ranveer and giving a smile):Hello Mr. RV. I didn't expect you here? How is Mrs. Ishani vaghela now?
Ranveer:Haan she came back to consciousness. She needs to take good rest that is it. 
Rajat:She will get well soon RV sir. (with a what face):By the by I didn't expect you here at this time. Can I know why are you here sir?
Ranveer:Wo..(before he could tell).
Rajat(before Ranveer could tell):you can tell sir but before that you can take your seat(he showed the chair in front of Ranveer).
Ranveer hearing it and shook his head as okay to Rajat and he moved the chair and he sat in the chair and held Raagini carefully and made Raagini to sit in his lap carefully. Raagini too cutely being in the baby carrier sat well in Ranveer's lap and cutely was rubbing her both the hands. 
Ranveer(seeing Rajat):Mr. Rajat let me get back my complaint and you can release Devarsh. 
Rajat hearing it was shocked to the extreme were Chaithali hearing it wiped her moist eyes and had a smile in her face were she saw Devarsh were Devarsh was having a relief face as well had a thinking face of what made Ranveer to take this decision. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 694
Rajat was shocked so much hearing Ranveer telling that he will get back the complaint on Devarsh. Devarsh had a relief face as well as thinking face of what made Ranveer to take this Decision. Chaithali was having a happy smile that Devarsh is going to be released. 
Rajat(managing himself):RV sir what are you telling? Devarsh has tried to kill your wife and you are telling that you will get back the complaint. you were only so much angry on Devarsh know?Then now what happened? what made you to get back the complaint. RV sir tomorrow morning we have got the hearing in the court and I have informed that to Shikhar sir too. If Shikhar sir takes a case surely he will succeed know? Devarsh also will get punishment. 
Ranveer(hearing what all Rajat is telling):I understand it Rajat. You have put your lot of effort in tracing Devarsh and arresting him but now I am put in a situation to release Devarsh. 
Rajat(hearing it):Anybody is threatening you to release Devarsh?Is anyone blackmailing you?
Ranveer(making up himself):Mr. Rajat no one is threatening me and all. I won't get feared for that threatening and blackmailing and all.The reason for me getting back the complaint is because of my wife's words only. After coming back to the consciousness she asked me to release Devarsh from Jail only. I was not in the situation to tell no to her. That is why I am telling let me get back the complaint. 
Rajat(with a what to tell face):How your wife is this much soft heart Mr. RV. Her brother has tried to kill her but also she is trying to release her brother from Jail?
Ranveer(hearing it and with a light smile):She is like that only. I am sorry for your waste of time regarding this case. Please give back the complaint know?
Rajat(with a unable to bear face):Tk let me..(telling it he saw the file in front of him in the table and he took the file and he opened the file and seeing the complaint of Ranveer and he took the pen and wrote something in the complaint paper and then he showed the file to Ranveer and seeing him):Sign in this complaint. 
Ranveer(hearing it got the file and pen from Rajat and saw his complaint paper and saw that Rajat has wrote closed in it and he then signed in the complaint and then he gave back the file and pen to Rajat):Thanks...
Rajat(getting the file and seeing RV):Its okay Mr. RV. (telling it he closed the file and kept the file and pen in the table).
Ranveer:You said you have got the hearing of Devarsh tomorrow in the court. 
Rajat:Its okay RV sir let me send some constable and cancel the case. Let me take care of it you feel relaxed. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..
Rajat(seeing a constable):Constable release that Devarsh from the jail. 
Constable who was in his seat hearing what Rajat said he got up from his chair and he walked to the key board and he took the key of the Jail in which Devarsh was and he walked and went to the Jail and he unlocked the steel bar door and he opened the door for Devarsh were Devarsh came out of the Jail and he stood next to Chaithali were Chaithali was so much happy in her heart were Constable again locked the jail and went back to the key board and kept the key in the board and he went and sat in his chair. Ranveer got up from the chair carrying Raagini and saw Rajat. 
Ranveer:Thanks Mr. Rajat. 
Rajat(too getting up from his chair):Its okay RV sir. you take care of yourself and your wife. 
Ranveer:hmm
Rajat(Seeing Raagini cutely with a smile and took his hand to Raagini's cheek and pinched her cheek lovingly):Hello baby take care of your Mom so well. okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Rajat and shook her head as okay):hmm
Rajat smiled to her and he saw Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to him turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the police station were Chaithali too holding Devarsh's hand and signing him they can walk were Devarsh too was walking along with Chaithali. When Ranveer came to the entrance of the police station and Devarsh with Chaithali was also about to come to the entrance that was the moment Shikhar was entering the police station were Ranveer seeing Shikhar stopped himself were Shikhar too stopped seeing Ranveer were Chaithali and Devarsh too stopped themselves behind Ranveer seeing Shikhar were Shikhar seeing Ranveer from top to bottom and seeing Raagini in the baby carrier with a smile. 
Shikhar(seeing Raagini):Hello Raagini baby..
Raagini(seeing Shikhar and with a smile):Uncle...
Shikhar smiled as soon as Raagini called him Uncle were he then saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer his face smile lowered were with a doubtful face..
Shikhar:What are you doing here Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar wo..(he was struggling how to tell to Shikhar).
Rajat(seeing Shikhar has come walked and came to the entrance of the police station and seeing Shikhar):Hello Shikhar sir you came..
Shikhar(seeing Rajat);Haan I came ..(telling it again seeing Ranveer):But Ranveer you should be with Ishani know? why are you here?
Ranveer was having a struggling face of how to tell to Shikhar as he was struggling..
Rajat(immediately):To release Devarsh only RV sir has come here. 
Shikhar(hearing what Rajat is telling had a shocked face were he immediately saw towards the jail were as he saw towards the jail itself his eyes fell on Devarsh and Chaithali who were standing some distance behind Ranveer were with a anger face saw Ranveer and in a anger tone):What have you done Ranveer? you have release this Devarsh. We have got hearing by tomorrow itself and I came here to inquire Devarsh for my case now and then I was thinking to register in bar council as Ishani's lawyer and I was thinking to put this Devarsh in jail by tomorrow hearing but you have release Devarsh?
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):See Shikhar actually let me tell you why I did like this?
Rajat(seeing Shikhar's face):Shikhar sir don't get angry. you and RV sir talk peacefully you both can get to settle down this issue. Let me cancel the hearing through my constable. (telling it he started to move from there inside the police station).
As soon as Rajat moved from there Shikhar seeing Devarsh and Chaithali with a anger face and he again saw Ranveer with a anger face and he turned and started to walk out from there. 
Ranveer getting that Shikhar is angry took a deep breath and he too started to walk from there to go out of the police station.
Chaithali(as soon as Shikhar and Ranveer went from there seeing Devarsh):Somehow this time too Ishani forgave you. 
Devarsh(hearing it seeing Chaithali):I am not able to believe how Ishani is able to forgive me even now? I planned not to get caught but I got caught and after getting caught I thought that surely this time Ishani won't forgive me but...(he had a confused face).
Chaithali:What ever some how she forgave you know? At least from now be quiet and stay in servant quarters itself you can at least get food and money at right time. 
Devarsh(seeing Chaithali):Tk Maa..
Both Chaithali and Devarsh were walking towards the entrance of the police station. 
Ranveer came out of the police station and he came fast to see for Shikhar were Shikhar with anger face was opening his car door that was parked in front of the police station were when Shikhar was about to get in the car Ranveer went and stood near him. 
Ranveer:Shikhar ek minute..
Shikhar(without getting inside the car seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am in too much anger.When today Inspector called me and said that we have got the hearing for Devarsh tomorrow itself I was in a decision to somehow put this Devarsh inside the jail and you have got back the complaint on him and has release him. 
Ranveer:Shikhar see..(as he was about to tell)
Chaithali and Devarsh came out of the police station and Chaithali brought Devarsh near the car she came and she opened the car door for him and Devarsh seeing Shikhar a glance and he got inside the car were Chaithali too got inside the car and sat next to Devarsh and she closed the car door were Driver who was sitting in the driver seat saw both Devarsh and Chaithali. 
Chaithali:Go to RV mansion. 
Driver:Okay Madam(telling it he started the car and he started to drive the car from Police station to RV mansion).
Shikhar(as soon as the car Devarsh went moved from there seeing Ranveer with anger):Did you see how jolly he is going? 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I know you are angry.
Shikhar:Of course Ranveer I am angry. To be cool Devarsh didn't do small wrong he has tried to kill our Ishani and do you ask me to sit and watch all this? If anybody try to harm Ishani surely I cannot be silent Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's care for Ishani and with a smile): Haan I know you care for Ishani so much and because of the care you are having on Ishani only you are getting this anger. But Ishani only said me to release Devarsh from Jail. for her words only I too agreed to it. Even I too didn't like this idea of letting Devarsh out of Jail but for Ishani only I did this. 
Shikhar:Kya? Ishani asked to release Devarsh from Jail?
Ranveer:haan she is thinking that again Devarsh will develop vengeance on her If he be in the jail and I don't want Ishani to think about Devarsh often and get stressed in this situation so only I too agreed to Ishani's demand. 
Shikhar(with a anger face):What ever you tell me Ranveer the decision of your's and Ishani is wrong only.I am not able to accept what you and Ishani has done. 
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh I kept a condition to Ishani that I will send Devarsh out of the house from now. As you were angry only I came to make you calm and by that time Devarsh has started to home. Now I too need to go to home and send him out of the house. If you were not angry I would have sent Devarsh from here itself and not allowed him to go to home. With the condition of sending Devarsh out of the house only I agreed to release Devarsh. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer with a controlled anger face):At least send him out of the house first. (telling it he got in his car and he closed the car door and he started the car and started to drive the car from there).
Ranveer seeing Shikhar's anger took a deep breath and saw Raagini were Raagini was having a silent face now. 
Ranveer(Seeing Raagini):What happen baby?Seeing all these problem you are silent?
Raagini(hearing it seeing Ranveer up side down):hmm
Ranveer(giving a smile):Tk everything will get back to normal soon. Now let us go to our home and do the right treatment for Devarsh and then let us go back to Mama. 
Raagini(hearing it):hmm
Ranveer giving a smile to Raagini and he walked towards his car and he went to his car and he took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked his car and he opened the car door and he got in the car driving seat and made Raagini comfortable and he closed the car door and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome double updates πŸ‘Loved it completely β€οΈCan't wait for the next part
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes are awesome, dear. Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Great episode. Ranveer and Raagini are at the police station. Shikhar doesn't approve of Ranveer's decision to release Devarsh. Let's see what will happen next. Very interesting story-going dear.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Like the episodes a lot. Shikhar is really worried about Ishaani. He cares so much about her. Devarsh is really lucky to have such a sister.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent episode, dear.
Eagerly waiting for the next.