Ranveer's unsaid feelings #11 Updated Episode 716 Page 147 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How do you do Sakshi?
Sorry for such a late comment. I was busy with my students at the university. Like the update a lot. It's OK dear. Happy to see Ranveer looking after Ishaani. Real Valentine's day special episodes.😛😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine thanks for pm. 
Like the episode a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next. Happy Valentine's day, darling.
👏👏👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani is surprised that she is alive.loved ranveer consoling her.loved ishani saying that when he is in her heart her heart best will not go wrong.loved ranveer saying that when he is her breath and heart beat nothing will happen to her.oh..ishani wants devarsh out.she is too good.
if you can please show ishveer wishing Valentine's day in the hospital
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..
Lovely..
Loved it..
Thanks for pm..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do Sakshi?
Sorry for such a late comment. I was busy with my students at the university. Like the update a lot. It's OK dear. Happy to see Ranveer looking after Ishaani. Real Valentine's day special episodes.😛😛

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine
hope you are doing good
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
its okay dear work is important than anything else 
what degree you are doing now dear???
glad you liked the update 
glad you liked Ranveer looking after Ishani and feeling it as real 
valentines day special episodes
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine thanks for pm. 
Like the episode a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next. Happy Valentine's day, darling.
👏👏👏

Hi Alisha
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
thanks for the wishes 
wish you happy valentines day 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani is surprised that she is alive.loved ranveer consoling her.loved ishani saying that when he is in her heart her heart best will not go wrong.loved ranveer saying that when he is her breath and heart beat nothing will happen to her.oh..ishani wants devarsh out.she is too good.

if you can please show ishveer wishing Valentine's day in the hospital

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is surprised that she is alive and Ranveer consoling her 
and Ishani saying that when she is in his heart her heart beat will never 
go wrong and the way Ranveer said that when he is her breath and heart 
beat nothing will happen to her 
yes Ishani is wanting Devarsh to be out of the jail 
yes dear they won't wish each other in hospital but let me try to make that 
scene 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

Awesome update..

Lovely..
Loved it..
Thanks for pm..

Hi Evil 
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Rudra 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 691(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL)
As Ishani said Ranveer to release Devarsh from Jail Ranveer saw Ishani with a shocked face were he was not able to digest what Ishani was telling to him. Ranveer bit got anger on Ishani for telling to release Devarsh even after getting this much injured were thinking about Ishani's situation deciding not to show his anger took a deep breath and then making up himself calm. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a calm face and in a calm tone):Ishani what are you telling?Devarsh has injured you to this extreme and he has helped Nirbhay's mother to take revenge on you. He has hurt you to this extreme and has made everyone in the family feel worried. Even after this you are asking me to release Devarsh from Jail?
Ishani(in a calm tone):Haan..
Ranveer(hearing it with a not understanding face in a calm tone):But why Ishani?why are you forgiving him even now?
Ishani(in a instant in a confirmed tone):Because from this moment he is not my brother. I have thrown him out of my life. This time too I forgive him for what he has done to me but he won't be my brother any more Ranveer. This is the forgiveness I am going to give to Devarsh this time. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani is telling shook his head as okay):Happy Ishani that you have thrown Devarsh out of your life. I am really happy. When you are not treating him as your brother let him be inside the jail itself why we need to release him?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in a emotional face):The way he beat me along with the henchmen hurt me a lot Ranveer and the way he held me for Nirbhay's mother to stab me in the stomach made my heart to break into pieces.As I sent him to servant quarters keeping that in his heart he has developed vengeance on me in his heart and he has revenged me too. If he be in the jail again sitting in the jail he will be thinking that I am only the reason for him to be in the jail and again he will develop vengeance on me in his heart. Again he will try to hurt me being inside the jail itself. I don't want him to hurt me again Ranveer(getting tears in her eyes):because its really hurting, our own relationship hurting us being with others is more painful than dead. If he again hurt me means again you all need to get worried for me so only I am telling release Devarsh. Here after I will never treat him as my brother. (she had a confirmed face).
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani is telling took his hand to Ishani's face and he wiped her tears and seeing Ishani and taking a deep breath and in a confirmed tone):Tk for your words let me release Devarsh from Jail by getting back the complaint but on one condition. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):What condition?
Ranveer:(in a clear tone):I am going to send him out of RV mansion completely. Here after I will never take care of any of his needs. Let him go and wander where ever he wants. He is not our responsibility anymore. Even keeping that in his heart he can try to revenge me and you but I know to prevent myself and you from him Ishani.If you are okay for this condition let me release Devarsh from Jail as per your words. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer):If you can prevent me from Devarsh If he again try to kill me means I too agree to your condition. 
Ranveer:I can take care of you so well. I will prevent you from every harm Ishani. As I didn't come with you only you are in this condition If I was with you Devarsh will be laying in the bed in this condition. I would have not even let a single scratch to happen in your body. 
Ishani:hmm I know that..
Ranveer:hmm tk even for sending out of the house Devarsh try to hurt you means I will prevent you and for you only even now I am releasing Devarsh out of the jail. Its only for you as I want you to be feeling relaxed at this moment and I don't want you to be thinking about Devarsh often and get worried so only I am okay for this. (with a okay face):let me release Devarsh from Jail. 
Ishani(hearing it lightly shaking her head as okay wearing the neck belt):Tk,.
Ranveer saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were that was the moment they heard the door open sound were Ranveer turned and saw the door of the operation theater were the nurse who went from there few minutes came there along with two hospital boys were they were having the stretcher with them were Nurse came and stood near the bed along with the stretcher and the hospital boys. 
Nurse(seeing Ranveer):Sir room is ready for your wife let us shift her to general ward. 
Ranveer(seeing nurse):hmm okay..(telling it he got up from the stool taking Raagini in his hand and he walked around the bed and came to the other side of the bed and he took the baby carrier in the floor and he made Raagini to be in the baby carrier and he wore the baby carrier over his shoulders well).
Raagini(being in the baby carrier seeing Ishani and showing her hands to Ishani):Mama...mein..Mamam...
Ranveer(making Raagini to face front this time and seeing Raagini longing for Ishani in a calm tone):We can be with Mama baby don't worry. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and with a calm face):Raagini..be with Papa and you can come to hospital when ever Papa is coming okay. Papa will take care of you so well. Mama have so much trust on your Papa..
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said about him to Raagini with a cute smile were Raagini hearing what Ishani is telling cutely saw Ishani with a silent face and in a cute way showed her index finger towards Ranveer and seeing Ishani. 
Raagini:Papa..
Ishani(hearing it):hmm be with Papa and when ever Papa is coming to hospital you also come with him. 
Raagini(Cutely):hmm
Ranveer(smiling seeing the way Raagini is obeying Ishani's words seeing Nurse):you can shift Ishani to the room. 
Nurse shook her head as okay and seeing the hospital boys signed them to take Ishani to the stretcher from the bed were the hospital boys shook their heads as okay to the nurse and they came to each side of Ishani and one hospital boy held Ishani's shoulders well and other boy held her leg and they lifted Ishani carefully and made Ishani to be in the stretcher were then the hospital boys started to move the stretcher towards the entrance of the operation theater were Nurse and Ranveer carrying Raagini walked along with them. The hospital boys brought Ishani out of the operation theater. Nurse and Ranveer too came out of the operation theater were Nurse then started to direct the room to the hospital boys were they all went in the direction she showed were Ranveer too walked along with the stretcher and finally Nurse brought Ishani to the room in which Ishani is going to stay. Hospital boys entered the room with the stretcher and made the stretcher to be near the bed and they held Ishani carefully and made Ishani to lay in the bed well were nurse made sure Ishani is comfortable in the bed were Ranveer came and stood near Ishani's bed and saw her. 
Ranveer(seeing her):you are comfortable know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan..
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a smile shook his head as okay to her were hospital boys started to take the stretcher out of the room and they vanished from the sight were Nurse then saw Ishani. 
Nurse:Madam intercom is there in the table next to you If you want anything you can call to Nurse cell our number is 321 and we will come to serve you. And regularly Nurses and other doctors will come and check you. 
Ishani(hearing it):Okay..
Nurse giving a light smile started to move from there were she then went out of the room were Ranveer saw Ishani. Ishani too saw Ranveer were Raagini was now facing the front side being in the baby carrier were she was seeing Ishani cutely being in the baby carrier. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Let me tell someone from home to come to the hospital let them be with you and making them be with you let me go to the police station. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):its okay Ranveer don't want to disturb anyone. Let me be taking rest here that is what we came to the general ward room know. If I want anything let me call the nurse you go to the police station and release Devarsh and then come back here itself. 
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as no):No way Ishani I won't leave you alone and go.(he said it with a confirmed face).
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago