speaks to her makes her understand that was really lovely
both spending quality time together  
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful Teaser  
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...beautiful updates di...part 28,29,30,31... loved all four parts... loved that scene in part 28...jab ishu un aunty ko ans diya... loved ishra romance... ishu is disturbed bcoz she can't give him baby... but loved that line which raman said to ishu " ishita, bachcha hamare pyaar ki nishaani ho sakta hai, par hamare beech ke pyaar ka kaaran nahi"... continue soon di...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser di
Update soon
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser di
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 32

Ishita was sleeping peacefully hugging raman tight while he was wide awake. How much ever hard he was trying to sleep he couldn't sleep a wink. He was looking at ishita and was thinking about her words, her insecurities. 

He bend in her and said caressing her hair -how much ever hard I am trying to keep her happy but her insecurities r just too much. Main kitni bhi koshish karun, kahin naa kahin iski disability isse takleef pahuncha hi jaati hai. But it's not her fault also. Kisi mein bhi koi kami hoti hai toh usse har baat buri lag jaati hai. Jaise mujhe hi bura lagaa tha jab vandita ne kaha tha ki main uske laayak nahi. Just because I am much older to her. Itna hurt hua tha that I left my bride on our first night. But she made me understand with her love and affection. Mujhe bhi ishita ko yeh vishwas dilana hoga ki main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon. Mujhe iss baat se koi fark nahi padhta ki woh maa ban sakti hai yaa nahi. He said and kissed her temple softly. 

Raman -i don't like ur tears jaan, tumhe khush dekhna meri zindagi ki sabse badi khushi hai. Please roya mat Karo, I can't take ur tears. He said rubbing his lips on her forehead and softly pecked her. She opened her eyes feeling his touch and said -raman, aap soye nahi?? 

Raman -neend nahi aa rahi. 

Ishita touched his forehead and said -aapki tabiyat thik hai naa?? 

He nodded in yes. 

Ishita -then what happened, why u r not sleeping??

Raman settled his head in her valley and said -make me sleep. 

Ishita smiled at his childish act and start patting him while he hold her tight covering them well with the quilt settling more into her. She closed his eyes and start softly caressing his hair with her free hand. He too felt relaxed with her touches and soon he slept. She smiled and kissed his hair. 

Ishita -ek bachche ke papa hai but still he is a kid only. My baby raman. She said and closed her eyes too and soon she was also in deep sleep. 

Next morning, ishita got up early and looked around only to see Raman sleeping over her hugging her tight. She smiled and kissed his temple. 

Ishita -i know Raman, aap kal raat mere sawalon ke kaaran pareshan the. I know I was being stupid.ek aise insaan se jealous ho rahi thi, joh ki ab iss duniya mein hai jo nahi. Mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha but what to do, I am very possessive about u. Meri zindagi mein aapke ke siwa koi khushi nahi hai and I always want to be ur priority. I know aapka pehla pyaar nahi hoon main but I want to be ur last. And I know I am ur last love but still. Sorry raman if I troubled u. Please forgive ur jaan. She said caressing his hair and got up putting his head on the pillow. She wore her clothes and went to check ruhi. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed, she smiled and kissed ruhi's temple and said -i am ur mumma,bachcha.and mumma loves u alot. She said and settled next to Ruhi scooping her in her arms. Ruhi too snuggle into her and both slept cuddled in each other. After sometime raman got up feeling empty beside him. He wore his clothes and went to check ishita. He saw her sleeping next to Ruhi. He smiled and laid beside ishru. He pulled them into himself and soon the trio was sleeping cuddled in each other. Ruhi was sleeping between ishra while Ishra were keepinf their hand over ruhi protectively. 

They slept for long and finally Ruhi got up feeling hungry. She made ishita get up and said -mumma bhookhu. 

Ishita got up and after her raman too wake up. 

Raman -main sabke liye breakfast aur tea order karta hoon, tum log brush kar lo. Aaj kahin nahi jayenge, bas hotel mein time spend karenge aur phir shaam ko local market chal kar kuch shopping karenge ,OK. 

Ishru nodded and Ruhi said -haan papa, luhi bhi thak gayi hai. 

Raman -i know princess, that's why papa is saying so. Go and brush ur teeth while papa is ordering food. 

Ruhi nodded and went, ishita too went behind her. She made ruhi brush while Raman ordered food. 

Then he too brushed his teeth and finally all settle down to have theif breakfast. Soon their breakfast was served and they enjoyed it together. 

After having breakfast, Raman made ruhi bath while ishita made her ready. She switched on the TV for Ruhi and went to washroom to have her shower. 

Ishra had their own nice time romancing each other in the washroom while ruhi was busy in watching her favourite cartoon. 

After sometime ,Ruhi slept again and Ishra got busy in their favourite work, in romancing each other. After many encounters they too slept carelessly cuddling into each other. 

Later in evening they went out and roam around the place picking something or other for their family. 

Next day they went to site seeing again enjoying their togetherness. Slowly days were passing ,it was more then a week in New Zealand and today was the last day for them there. Next day they had to catch their flight. 

It was night, Raman gave ishita a packet and said -get ready wearing this.he said and kissed her earlobe sending shivers down her nerves. She just nodded and went to get ready. 

After half an hour, she came back wearing the floor length wine colour evening almost backless gown. Her hair was tied in a beautiful bun showing much of her back. She was wearing big danglers in her ear looking just like a treat for eyes. He smiled looking at her while she look down blushing hard. He came to her and forwarded his hand to her. He was wearing a wine colour dinner jacket. His hair was gelled nicely and he was looking too handsome with his few days old stubble. Ishita smiled and gave her hand into him. He blindfolded her and took her to the next room which was attached to their room. 

He open her eyes and see looked around. The room was beautifully decorated with balloons, candles flowers, slow music was going on adding charm to the already beautiful and romantic atmosphere. 

Ishita looked at Raman and asked -yeh sab kya hai raman?? 

Raman-aaj hamare honeymoon ka last day hai, so thought of arranging something special for u. How's it?? He asked hugging her from back. 

Ishita -its beautiful Raman, but Ruhi. 

Raman-just relax jaan, our little princess is sleeping. She played too much in the evening and now she is sleeping peacefully in the next room while I can romance with my beautiful wife here, now tell me. Do u like it?? 

Ishita -i told u naa, it's beautiful. It's a dream come truth raman. Actually itni khoobsurat zindagi toh maine sapne mein bhi nahi sochi thi. Thank u so much raman, mujhe khuli aankhon se itna khoobsurat sapna dikhane ke liye, I love u so much. 

Raman-but not more then me. He said and kissed her shoulder while she just closed her eyes melting in his strong arms. he nibbled her ear and said -i love u so much jaan, just want to drown into ur pool of love. I never been so happy in life, bas akele zindagi kaat raha tha, u bring the much needed light in my life and I can never thank u enough for that. He said kissing her back while she closed her eyes observing his words. 

Tears of happiness flow from her eyes hearing his words which he wiped away kissing. He pulled her to himself and she too settled her head on his chest. He changed the music and both start swaying slowly on the song happily.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein
Honde na faasley

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sunn le meri
Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

Dil diyan gallan haaye...
Karaange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaaye mainu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan (x2)

Main jeena haan tera...
Main jeena haan tera
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan...

Raatan kaaliyan, kaaliyan, kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saanwle
Mere haaniyan, haaniyan, haaniyan je
Lagge tu na gale

Mera aasmaan mausamaan di na sune
Koi khwaab na poora bane
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Pataa hai mainu kyun chupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan...

Ishita smiled and turned to him happily while he hide her more into himself, both closing their eyes feeling happy and contented. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Raman was upset that she is insecure and he can't do anything but finally decide that he will remove her insecurities 
Ishita was guity that because of her stupid question Raman was upset 
Both were thinking about other.
NXT day trio enjoyed in room and letter went to local market.
Last day on honeymoon Raman surprised Ishita 
That arrangement was very beautiful and Romantic
Loved the updare.
Update soon 
Thanks for pm