Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 688
It was exactly 7.45 were Nirbhay driving the car and brought the car to Rithika's house and parked the car in front of the gate of Rithika's house were Rithika turned and saw Nirbhay. 
Rithika:Nirbhay I want to tell something to you.
Nirbhay(seeing her):I know what you are going to tell. You are going to tell about our marriage postponed only know?
Rithika(hearing it shook her head as yes):Haan when Ishani is in this condition how we can marry? We thought to invite RV's family today and to make marriage purchase today but everything turned out to be opposite. 
Nirbhay(with a smile):When Ishani is in this condition we all need to think about her only. So no problem let us think about our marriage afterwards. 
Rithika(with a happy smile):Thank you so much for understanding my feelings. 
Nirbhay gave a okay head shake with a cute smile were Rithika too smiling to him opened the car door and she got down from the car and she closed the car door and she started to walk from there towards her house gate were she went and opened the gate and she entered her house gate and closed the gate and turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay gave a smile to her and gave a cute wink to her were Rithika smiled to him and waved bye to him were Nirbhay too waved bye to her and started the car again and started to drive his car towards his house. Rithika with a happy smile turned and started to walk towards her house in the house pathway. 
RV MANSION...
Ranveer was walking in the corridor towards his room having his phone in his hand and was thinking how to cheer up Ishani were as thinking it itself he came near his room were that was the moment he heard the cry of Raagini were he without entering inside his room saw the direction from where he heard Raagini's cry were that was the moment Laxmi was bringing Raagini out from her room were Raagini was crying so much being in Laxmi's hand were Laxmi was trying her best to calm down Raagini were everything was going vein. Laxmi was walking along with Raagini and was about to cross Ranveer without noticing Ranveer as she was seeing Raagini itself. 
Ranveer(seeing Laxmi going crossing him):Maasi..
Laxmi(hearing it stood back and saw Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you came...
Ranveer:haan
Laxmi:Ishani(before she could ask).
Ranveer:Maasi anytime Ishani could come back to conciousness. 
Laxmi(with a okay head shake):Tk tk..
Raagini(crying well and seeing Ranveer):Papa...Mama...meri Mama...
Ranveer seeing Raagini's red apple face and tears with a worried face he opened his both the hands to Raagini were Raagini with a cute crying face opened her both the hands to Ranveer and came to Ranveer's hands cutely and hugged him so well. 
Laxmi(seeing Ranveer):She got up now only Ranveer. After waking up itself she is asking for Ishani only.I am trying my best to calm her down but I am not able to calm her down. That is why I was taking her to Moti Behan but you itself came. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Tk Maasi let me try to calm her down. (telling it to Laxmi caressing Raagini's back with affection):Raagini...Raagini baby come out of the hug ...
Raagini(hearing it came out of the hug and seeing Ranveer with teary eyes):Papa Mama..chaiye mujhe..
Ranveer(seeing his daughter's cute language with a cute face):Tk you want to see Mama know? Let Papa take you to see your Mama. But till that(telling it he cutely holding her in his one hand well and with other hand index finger he wiped her tears well):no tears. You be calm and go to Dadi and dadi will make you change your diaper and will make you take bath and after that you can come with Papa to see Mama okay?
Raagini(hearing what Ranveer said with a silent innocent face):hmm
Ranveer(giving a cute smile to her and seeing Laxmi):Maasi take Raagini to Maa and tell Maa to change Raagini's diaper and make her bath and have her breakfast and tell Maa that after I fresh up let me come and take Raagini. 
Laxmi(shook her head as yes):Tk Ranveer (seeing Raagini):come Raagini let us go to your Dadi. 
Raagini(hearing it saw Ranveer and with a cute face):Papa mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):That is what I said know?Go to Dadi, Dadi will make you ready and give your breakfast in that time Papa will get ready and come and take you to Mama okay?
Raagini(shook her head as yes):hmm tk..
Ranveer:Tk go to Choti Dadi..(he showed Laxmi to Raagini).
Raagini smiled to Ranveer and turned to Laxmi and showed her hands open to Laxmi were Laxmi took Raagini in her hands and holding Raagini well and seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as yes were Laxmi started to walk from there towards Amba's room along with Raagini. 
Ranveer(as soon as Laxmi moved from there he saw his phone that was in his hand and he dialed to Pratik and kept the phone in his ear and he heard the ring were once Pratik picked the call):Hello Pratik..
Pratik:Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Did Ishani come back to consciousness?
Pratik:No Ranveer she didn't gain consciousness yet. Doctors said she could come back to consciousness anytime.
Ranveer:Tk another few more minutes let me get ready and come back to hospital till that be in the hospital. 
Pratik:Tk..(telling it he cut the call).
Ranveer took the phone from his ear and he walked and entered his room and he closed the doors of his room and he walked and went to the lamp table and kept the phone in the lamp table and thought how he should make Ishani feel comfortable once she comes back to consciousness and how to make Ishani cheered up and not to worry about thinking Devarsh hurting her were he was thinking for some idea.
Ranveer(to himself):I should keep Ishani happy when she is coming out of unconsciousness. I should make Ishani feel safe and I should make sure to Ishani that she does not need to worry about Raagini and I should make her understand that I will take care of Raagini well. I should make Ishani not to worry about thinking Devarsh hurting her.I should make sure to Ishani that I will be with her itself till she gets well soon and business will be next to her only. I should keep Ishani smiling and happy and I should make her forget her pain. For that what I should do...?(as he was telling it to himself he got a flashback of one of the sweet moments of their life).
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer and Ishani were walking in the garden in the evening time were Ishani walking with Ranveer and seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani:Are you feeling relaxed now?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and with a smile):Haan I had hectic work today in office and I was stressed so much but you called me for a walk in the garden with you and as I walked with you I am feeling so much relaxed now.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer and going near him and putting her hand in his hand and seeing Ranveer):you know what Ranveer If Husband and wife with so much friendliness spent sometime with each other means their relationship will be always strong. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):We are always the best friends of the world know?
Ishani:Haan even though we have become husband and wife now we are the best friends always.(seeing Ranveer with a emotional face):If this whole world comes against me also If you stand next to me as a friend I can fight the whole world Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):To that extreme you love my friendship. 
Ishani(resting her head in his shoulder):hmm I love your friendship a lot. When you were my friend I was always feeling safe and happy. If you be a friend to me know I will be always smiling happily and will forget all my pain. (taking her head from Ranveer's shoulder and seeing Ranveer):That is why I always tell you that more than my husband Ranveer I like my Friend Ranveer so much. If my friend Ranveer is near me I will not worry about anything. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(thinking the flashback and then with a smile):hmm got the idea to cheer up Ishani. The way to cheer up Ishani is only possible If I become Ishani's friend Ranveer. (shaking his head as okay to himself):Let me become Ishani's friend once again. (telling it he walked to his cupboard and he opened his cupboard and saw the below shelf were the fade Jean pant and checked shirts were there).
Ranveer took his fade Jean pant and checked shirt and then he went and kept it in the bed and then he went and closed his cupboard. He walked and went to Ishani's cupboard and opened her cupboard and started to see all the shelves in Ishani's cupboard. 
Ranveer(to himself):Where is Raagini's baby carrier?(as he was telling it that was the moment he found the baby carrier of Raagini in third shelf of Ishani were he took the baby carrier in his hand with a smile and seeing the baby carrier and then to himself):I brought this in Shimla to keep Raagini safely with me. Even now I want to make Ishani feel that Raagini is safe with me then only Ishani won't worry that she is not able to take care of Raagini. This baby carrier will only help me to take care of Raagini(telling it he closed the cupboard of Ishani and walked and went to the bed and kept the baby carrier in the bed and then he took his fade jean pant and checked shirt from the bed and went to his cupboard and opened it and took his towel and closed the cupboard and he walked and went to the washroom and closed the washroom to take bath).
It was exactly 8.40 were Ranveer after taking his bath and after finishing his make over for the day opened his room door were he then started to walk fast in the corridor and he went to Amba's room and stood in front of Amba's room were the door was already opened were he knocked the door were Kailash who was sitting calmly in the sofa hearing the knock got up and came to the entrance of the room and saw Ranveer and was about to call his name were the way Ranveer was standing in front of him made him to see Ranveer with a surprise look..
Kailash:Ranveer tum..(he was having a aww face)..
Ranveer(giving a smile):Where is Raagini Baba?
Kailash:Wo...(making up himself):Sometimes before Laxmi brought Raagini to our room and gave Raagini to Amba and she told you informed Amba to make Raagini change her diaper and take her bath and Amba made Raagini take her bath and made Raagini to wear another dress that was available in our room. Amba has now take Raagini to feed her breakfast. They both will be in the dinning table. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):okay Baba let me go and take Raagini from Maa..(telling it he turned and started to walk were he walked in the corridor and came to the stairs and got down in the stairs and came to the hall and saw Amba feeding Raagini's breakfast in the dinning table making Raagini sit in the dinning table and he walked and went to the dinning table and standing beside Amba's chair and in a calm tone):Maa..
Amba(who was feeding food to Raagini hearing Ranveer's voice turned and saw him):wo..Ran..(before she could tell his full name she had a surprised look seeing the way Ranveer is standing before her).
Amba got up from her chair and saw Ranveer from top to bottom were Ranveer was in his clean shave of his beard and mustache and he was wearing his checked shirt and fade Jean pant wearing watch in his left hand and was having a colored thread in his right hand were he was standing in front of Amba like 

Amba(seeing Ranveer and with a surprised look):Ranveer tum..(seeing him from up and down once again):Aye sab..
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile):If I go like this in front of Ishani when she comes back to consciousness only she will feel safe and happy Maa. With this attire only I can make Ishani smile. And only this friend Ranveer can make Ishani not to feel about Devarsh hurting her. If this Ranveer is near Ishani she won't worry about any pain in her life. 
Amba(hearing it and with a smile):Happy Ranveer you will surely make Ishani feel safe and happy..(telling it she saw Ranveer's right hand having sometime were she showing it with her index finger):aye kya?
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa this is called Baby carrier with this I can carry Raagini with me where ever I go. At the same time I can take care of Ishani too. If I always keep Raagini in this means Ishani will feel that Raagini is safe with me and she will not worry that she is not able to take care of Raagini. 
Amba(with a okay happy smile):Tk you have matured so much Ranveer..
Ranveer(smiling to her and saw Raagini who was cutely crawling slowly in the dinning table and seeing Amba):Raagini had her breakfast know Maa?
Amba:Haan as you said to Laxmi I made her change her diaper and make her take her bath and she had her breakfast too but she is often asking for Ishani..
Ranveer:Don't worry Maa let me take Raagini to hospital now and show Ishani to her. 
Amba(with a bit shocked face):But how Raagini will react if she see Ishani in that state. Don't want Ranveer Raagini does not want to see Ishani in that condition. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa I know Raagini is very little to understand what has happened to Ishani but at the same time she is mine and Ishani's daughter Maa so Raagini will be always a medicine only to the wounded person and she will not get scared seeing Ishani in that condition I am sure Raagini will understand Ishani now and she too will be a medicine for Ishani to get cured soon. I will manage and make Raagini understand Maa. you please don't worry Maa..
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Anyways but If Raagini gets scared after that don't take Raagini to hospital and all. 
Ranveer:Tk If she gets scared seeing Ishani I will not take Raagini to hospital again. But now she is asking for Ishani know so somehow I need to show Ishani to Raagini for sure. So let me take Raagini now. Can I take her?
Amba:haan you can..
Ranveer giving a okay head shake to Amba and he walked and went to Raagini who was in the dinning table crawling slowly and cutely. 
Ranveer:Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice turned and saw him and immediately got up in the table and stood well in the table and seeing him):Papa Mama..
Ranveer:hmm let us go to see Mama..(telling it he held the baby carrier well in front of him and showed his hand to Raagini were Raagini came in his hand and he made Raagini to wear the baby carrier and then he made Raagini to face him and hug him with her hands).
Raagini hugged Ranveer well were Ranveer then wore the belts of the baby carrier to his shoulders well and then he made sure that Raagini is safe in the baby carrier were cutie pie was hugging him so well being in the baby carrier and she rested her head in the chest of Ranveer. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier with a smile seeing Ranveer):you have learnt many things after becoming father Ranveer. 
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Haan Maa when we went to Shimla itself I learnt to carry Raagini in this baby carrier.
Amba(smiling to him):hmm tk.Shall me and Baba come to hospital afterwards?
Ranveer:its okay Maa let me take care of Ishani you and Baba take rest Maa because for few more days you only needed for Raagini so when I am having Raagini you please take rest. 
Amba(hearing it):Tk but often call me and inform about Ishani's condition. 
Ranveer:Haan Maa sure..(telling it seeing Raagini):Shall we go baby..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer shook her head as yes telling):hmm
Ranveer turned towards the entrance of the house and he putting his hand in his jean pant pocket and took his mobile out and then he took the Bluetooth headset from his another side pant pocket and he operated the phone and the headset and connected both and then he wore the Bluetooth headset to his right side ear and then he operated his phone and dialed to Rishab were once the call got connected and Rishab picked the call. 
Ranveer:Rishab..
Rishab:Sir..
Ranveer:See for another one and half or two months I will be dealing with the business over phone only. I will do the operations through Laptop from home. 
Rishab:Sir but we are going to implement different strategy from today know? can we manage without you in office for one and half months?
Ranveer:you all do your job regularly we are not going to implement any strategy now and I will be always monitoring you all through phone contact and through Laptop.Don't worry everything will go well. 
Rishab:hmm okay sir..but suddenly why this decisions?
Ranveer:Rishab my wife is not feeling well. Don't let out this news to media at any time. 
Rishab:Okay sir I won't
Ranveer:So to take care of her I need to be with her so keep the business dealings over phone. 
Rishab:hmm okay sir..(telling he cut the call).
Ranveer too hit the Bluetooth headset button and cut the call and then he put the phone in his pant pocket were he started to walk towards the entrance of the house wearing his fade Jean pant and checked shirt and having Raagini in the baby carrier and wearing the Bluetooth headset in his ear to manage the business. Overall Ranveer was getting ready to be a best friend and best husband to Ishani and to be a best father to Raagini and at the same time to carry on his business as a business man. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing  very beautiful story  update dear 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ‘Glad u added a pic in the update πŸ˜³Update ASAP 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very romantic flashback. Like it a lot. 
Update soon
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cool update didu...so great to c Ranveer in his old form...hope Ishaani will be in conscious soon & Ranveer will make her feel comfortable...looking forward for the next update...b safe n sound didu Edited by PrinceAsif - 6 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello
Such a nice attire of Ranveer. Like the photo a lot. 
Ishaani will wake up and see her best friend close to her. She will be happy.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Thank you for the episode.
Waiting for the next.😊😊😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Ranveer is such a cute guy. He wants to make Ishhani happy. The flashback is awesome. Like Ishveer romance.
Update the next episode soon.
πŸ‘
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Ranveer wants to be a good father, a good husband and a good friend for Ishaani. I'm hopeful that she will appreciate his attempts when she regains consciousness. He even took a bag for Raagini to carry her safely.😳😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
so sweet of nirbhay ritika to postpone their wedding because of ishani's condition.loved ishveer fb. loved ishani saying that she loves ranveer's friendship as ranveer as a friend. loved ranveer deciding to be a good friend and a good father to make ishani happy again.ranveer's look change was a surprise