glad you liked the plot 
ya let me update the next
love you too 
keep reading 
😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
devarsh is saying that though he will get punished he is happy that he could hurt ishani.to what extent can he stoop? like shikar said devarsh will realize ishani's greatness one day and that day he will not be able to gain her trust.I am waiting for that day.ranveer should not have left rageshwari for nirbhay ritika as she is so dangerous that she tried to kill him.according to her ranveer should have left ishani for naina. ridiculous.hope she fails in destroying ranveer
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

devarsh is saying that though he will get punished he is happy that he could hurt ishani.to what extent can he stoop? like shikar said devarsh will realize ishani's greatness one day and that day he will not be able to gain her trust.I am waiting for that day.ranveer should not have left rageshwari for nirbhay ritika as she is so dangerous that she tried to kill him.according to her ranveer should have left ishani for naina. ridiculous.hope she fails in destroying ranveer

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Devarsh is happy that though he has got punished he is happy that he could hurt Ishani 
yes he is low in his standard 
glad you liked the way Shikhar said about Devarsh realizing Ishani's greatness one day and that day surely he would have lost her trut 
hmm let us wish that day too comes 
hmm yes Ranveer should have put Rajeshwari in jail only as you said she is dangerous only 
yes according to her she wish that Ranveer left Ishani and married Naina 
wish that she fails in destroying Ranveer
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 687
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Ranveer came out of Nirbhay's house and he walked in the outer corridor of Nirbhay's house and he came to the pathway of the house and finally he came to the main gate and he opened the gate by himself and he came out of the house and he went to his car that was standing in front of the gate were he took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he opened the car door and he got in his car and he closed the car door and inserted the key in the ignition and started the car and started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
Nirbhay(seeing his mother having the gun in his hand):Maa what is all this? Even now If Ranveer thinks he can keep you in the jail for what you have done to Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay):Very nice son you are?you are itself ready only know to keep me in Jail. (with a confirmed face):See no one is going to put me in Jail and all. Let me tell you one thing very clearly Nirbhay one day or the other I will revenge this Ranveer for calling me by my name and keeping the gun point in my forehead and disrespecting me. 
Nirbhay(Seeing his mother with a confirmed face):But I will protect him from you for sure Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it seeing Nirbhay):You are against me only know?
Nirbhay(with a yes head shake):Haan I will safeguard Ranveer from you for sure. First you thought to revenge Ranveer and Ishani for Naina's dead and now again for Ranveer disrespecting you. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it):Haan now more than Naina's dead I want to revenge Ranveer for keeping the gun point in my forehead and disrespecting me by calling me by my name. 
Nirbhay(seeing his mother):As Ranveer is respecting our family only he has left you without putting you in Jail even after knowing that you have stabbed his wife. For the way Ranveer didn't put me in jail when I tried to kidnap Ishani and the way Ishani changed me as a good man itself I will always protect Ranveer and Ishani from you Maa. (he said it with a confirmed face).
Nirbhay's mother hearing it had a anger face were with a not liking face she turned her face and she started to walk from there towards the stairs to go to her room. 
Nirbhay took a deep breath as soon as his mother went from there were he saw the gun in his hand and he saw Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam. 
Nirbhay(seeing three of them):See you three of you often have eye on Maa. Now a days we are not knowing how Maa is planning and attacking Ishani and Ranveer. 
Aarthi, Uttam,Vikram(at the same time):Tk Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(turned and saw Rithika):come Rithika let me drop you in home. 
Rithika(hearing it):hmm..(Seeing Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram):Let me leave..
Three of them shook their heads as okay to Rithika were Nirbhay putting the gun in his Pyjama pocket and he walked to the key board in the hall and he took the car key and he started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Rithika too started to walk along with Nirbhay. Both Nirbhay and Rithika walked and came to the parking of the house were Nirbhay unlocked his car and he got in his driving seat were Rithika opened the car door on the other side and got in the seat next to Nirbhay and closed the car door. Nirbhay putting the key in the ignition of the car and he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and brought the car to the gate were the security opened the gate for them and Nirbhay drove the car and brought the car out of the gate and he started to drive the car towards Rithika's house. 
Aarthi, uttam and Vikram with a worried face started to walk towards the stairs to go back to their rooms. 
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
It was exactly 7 o clock in the morning were Shikhar entered his car inside his house gate as the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car in the pathway of the house and he took the car to the parking of the house and he parked the car and he stopped the car ignition and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and locked the car and he putting the car key in his pant pocket and took the phone from his pant pocket and then to himself.
Shikhar(to himself):Let me message Ranveer that Devarsh is put in the lock up(telling it he typed a message and sent the message to Ranveer).
After sending the mesage to Ranveer putting the phone back in his pant pocket and he walked towards his house and he came to the entrance of the house were the servants were cleaning the house by wiping the house with mob in the hall were he entered the house and he walked in the hall and got in the stairs and he walked in the corridor and went to their room and he knocked the room door were in the four knocks Shivanya came and opened the door with a sleep awaken face were he entered the room and Shivanya closed the room door and saw Shikhar. 
Shivanya:you got the culprit Shikhar?
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya let us talk about it afterwards. now I want to sleep for sometime. 
Shivanya(with a okay head shake):hmm tk..
Shikhar getting it and giving a smile to her he removed his coat from him and he dropped the coat in the sofa and he removed his shoes in the corner of the room and then he removed his socks and he went to the bed and he laid in the bed well and he took his shirt from him tuck in and he took his car key and phone from his pant pocket and kept those things in the lamp table and he closed his eyes to sleep.
Shivanya(seeing him):Shikhar you could fresh up and sleep know?
Shikhar(without opening his eyes):I am tiered Shivanya so not ready to fresh up and all. 
Shivanya:Tk sleep for sometime..(telling it she too came and laid in the bed next to him to have a small sleep).
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 7.30 where Ranveer entered the car inside RV mansion gate when the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car in the pathway of the house and took the car to the parking of the house and he parked the car and stopped the car ignition and he opened the car door and got down from the car and he closed the car door and locked the car and putting his car key in his pant pocket and he started to walk towards his house were he came to his house entrance and he saw the door open by that time and he entered the house and he walked in the hall and got in the stairs and he walked in the corridor and went to Amba's room were he went and stood in front of Amba's room and he knocked the room. In three knocks Amba opened the door for him with a half sleep awaken face. 
Amba(seeing its Ranveer):Dikhra...
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a silent face):Maa I want to talk to you. 
Amba(getting it giving a light smile):Hmm tell me..
Ranveer(hearing it):Maa please come out If Baba is sleeping he won't get disturbed know?
Amba hearing it with a smile came out of the room and stood next to him were Ranveer saw Amba and then making up himself.
Ranveer:Maa Devarsh when was arrested by police told me that Nirbhay's mother only stabbed Ishani in her stomach. 
Amba(hearing it with a shocked face):Kya?
Ranveer:Haan Maa Nirbhay's mother still now thinking me and Ishani are only responsible for Naina's dead and having that vengeance and she has injured Ishani to this extreme. 
Amba(immediately):Is that lady mental Ranveer? often because of their family only many problems are coming to us. On that day she did DNA problem and now she has injured Ishani a lot.Tell her to police Ranveer let them put her to in Jail like Devarsh. 
Ranveer:Nahi Maa I didn't do that. I went to Nirbhay's house and warned Nirbhay's mother. For the help Aarthi and Nirbhay has done to us only I left her as it is. As Nirbhay is a big business person I didn't want to spoil his name in front of Media. 
Amba(hearing it):That is right only but she has stabbed Ishani then how to leave her as it is Ranveer. The woman who has gone to the level of killing Ishani will be ready to do anything here after. 
Nirbhay(driving the car towards Rithika's house and seeing Rithika):Rithika call to Ranveer and give the phone to me. Let me tell Ranveer not to worry and here after I will not let Maa to interfere in his life. 
Rithika(hearing it):hmm tk(telling it she took her phone from the night pant pocket and dialed Ranveer's number and gave it to Nirbhay).
Nirbhay driving the car and got the phone from Rithika and kept the phone in his ear and heard the ring once the call got connected.
Ranveer(hearing what Amba said and to him):Wo.. Maa(before he could tell his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he took his phone and saw the display as Rithika and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear):Rithika
Nirbhay:Ranveer Nirbhay ..
Ranveer(hearing it):Haan tell me Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:Ranveer I am really ashamed of what Maa did to Ishani. Please don't take me wrong I don't know that Maa is going to attack Ishani. If I have got to know about it I am sure I would have not let anything happen to Ishani. 
Ranveer(hearing it):I know you have changed Nirbhay but I never thought that your mother would have this much anger in her heart against me and Ishani. 
Nirbhay:let her think what ever ways to hurt you and Ishani but here after I will never let her thoughts to come true. I will try my best to keep my mother in control. You don't mind her and you please take care of Ishani. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm thank you Nirbhay. Let me take care of Ishani. 
Nirbhay(with a light smile):I only need to thank you for leaving my mother without putting her in jail. If another time she tries to harm you and Ishani I myself will put her in Jail. 
Ranveer:For you only I left her as it is Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay Ranveer. By the by in which hospital Ishani is admitted?How is her health now?
Ranveer:She is out of danger. She didn't gain conciousness yet. By today morning she will come back to conciousness. She is in Holy hospital emergency block.
Nirbhay(hearing it):hmmm okay let me and Rithika come and see her today evening. 
Ranveer:hmm okay bye..
Nirbhay:hmm bye(telling it he cut the call and gave the phone to Rithika and he was driving the car and seeing Rithika):Ishani is in holy hospital let us go to hospital today evening and see Ishani. 
Rithika(getting the phone from Nirbhay and putting it in her night pant pocket and seeing Nirbhay):hmm okay..
Ranveer(cutting the call of Nirbhay and seeing the message Shikhar has sent and getting that Devarsh is in jail and seeing Amba):Maa Nirbhay is telling me that he will keep his mother in control here after. Maa For the timely help Nirbhay did to me in Baroda when I was attacked by Rohit in the road only I have left his mother as it is. 
Amba(hearing it):Tk what you felt right you have did it. Happy that Nirbhay is trying to protect you and Ishani from his mother. But you too be careful Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing it);hmm tk Maa..Then Devarsh has been put in Jail. Shikhar has messaged me. 
Amba(hearing it):hmm okay he and all should be in Jail only. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa Ishani will come back to conciousness anytime know? Let me go and fresh up and go back to hospital. 
Amba:Haan you can but Ranveer Ishani will be so much hurt in her heart and she would be worried so much to the extreme she can as the person who has done this to her is her own brother. so Ishani is not only hurt physically but she would be so much hurt in her heart too so you only need to cheer her up so well. She should not feel worried or hurt thinking about Devasrsh hurting her. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay Maa I will take care of Ishani so well. I will cheer her up so well and make her come back to normal. 
Amba:And she should not feel that she is not able to take care of Raagini so you should give her the feeling that Raagini is safe and comfortable too. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):hmm let me Maa..(telling it he gave a light smile to his mother and he started to walk from there).
Amba too had a light smile and she turned and walked and entered her room were Ranveer was walking thinking the ways to cheer up Ishani once she comes back to consciousness and was walking to his room. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update sakshi...
Continue soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Awesome episode. I'm absolutely agree with Amba. Ranveer must take care of Raagini well so that Raagini doesn't feel the absence of her mother. I'm sure that Ishaani will be happy if Raagini is OK.
Update soon.
😃😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Fantastic episode. Please update soon. Can't wait any more.
😛😉😆
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Ishveer's family must unite in order to overcome all problems they have encountered.Poor Raagini. She can't live a minute without her mother.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when rageshwari said she will take revenge on ranveer nirbhay said he will protect ranveer.I loved it.nirbhay ranveer conversation where nirbhay thanked him and promising to manage his mom was nice.shikar should tell everything to Shivanya without delay