glad you liked the episode
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 686
POLICE STATION
Shikhar's car and Police Jeep finally reached the police station and both Jeep driver and Shikhar stopped the car and Jeep in front of the police station.Shikhar took the car key in his hand and he opened the car door and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and locked the car were at the same time Police Inspector, Lady police and the Constable holding Handcuffed Devarsh and they all got down from the Jeep. Inspector, Lady police, Constable with handcuffed Devarsh and Shikhar started to walk towards the police station. All of them came inside the police station were Inspector went to his table and he removed his cap and he kept his cap in the table and he sat in his chair and Lady police went to her seat were Constable made Devarsh to stand in front of Inspector. 
Inspector(seeing Constable):put him in the lock up. 
Constable:yes sir. (telling it he moved Devarsh towards the lock up).
Making Devarsh stand near the lock up Constable went to the key board and he took the key of the lock up and he came back to the lock up and he unlocked the lock in the lock up and opened the bared door and he put his hand inside the pant pocket and he took the key of the handcuff and he unlocked Devarsh's handcuff from his hand and took the handcuff along with him and he made Devarsh to go inside the lock up and he closed the steel door of the lock up and he locked the lock up well and took the key in his hand and went to the key board and he hanged the key in the key board and he went to the handcuff board and he hanged the handcuff there in the handcuff board and he walked and went to his seat. Devarsh standing behind the bar and held the bars with his both the hands and had a got caught face. 
Inspector(seeing everything that Constable did to Devarsh and getting to know that Devarsh is in lock up seeing Shikhar who was standing in front of him):Please Shikhar sir take your seat. 
Shikhar:(seeing Inspector):Its okay Inspector.I know you will do your duty correctly. As Ranveer said me to come with you till you put Devarsh behind the bar only I came with you.
Inspector(with a smile):hmm okay sir. Then let me file the complaint with the court and tell to you and RV sir when I will produce Devarsh in front of the court. you can arrange for a lawyer on your behalf. 
Shikhar(with a confirmed face):haan you tell me when you are going to produce this Devarsh in the court. When it is for Ishani I can never arrange any other lawyer on our behalf. I myself will handle this case. (telling it he turned and saw Devarsh who was standing behind the bar).
Devarsh hearing it saw Shikhar with a irked face were it said that he was scolding himself for getting caught like this. 
Inspector(hearing what Shikhar said):hmm okay Shikhar sir its so nice that you are itself going to handle this case. Let me call you and inform you. 
Shikhar(hearing it turned from Devarsh and seeing Inspector):hmm okay Inspector. Can I talk for few minutes to Devarsh and leave?
Inspector(shook his head as okay):haan sure you can..(he gave a light smile).
Shikhar giving a okay head shake to Inspector turned and started to walk towards the lock up in which Devarsh was there were as Shikhar was coming towards the lock up Devarsh saw him with a irked face were Shikhar finally walked and came to the lock up and stood in front of Devarsh and saw him with a silent face. 
Devarsh(seeing Shikhar seeing him with a silent face):I know you will surely make me get a very great punishment for injuring Ishani. What ever it is I am happy that I have hurt Ishani so well. 
Shikhar(hearing what Devarsh said and seeing him with a confirmed face):For the way Ishani often forgave you for all your mistakes and for the way Ishani gave all the form of livelihood to you and the way you are thinking bad always to Ishani and the way you have hurt Ishani now seeing all these things I am sure you are not even fit to be called as Ishani's brother. Let me tell one thing very surely Devarsh when you get to know Ishani's greatness that time you would have lost Ishani's trust on you and the relationship of Ishani too. (telling it with a strict face and without waiting for Devarsh's reply he started to walk from there).
Devarsh(hearing what Shikhar said and seeing that Shikhar went from there and then to himself):I am worried about getting caught in this time this Shikhar is telling about Ishani's relationship, trust and all to me. 
Shikhar came out of the police station and walked and went to his car and he got in his car and started his car and started to drive the car from the police station to his house. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE. 
Nirbhay came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and he came and stood next to Ranveer. 
Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay with anger face):Call your mother immediately. 
Nirbhay(hearing it with a not understanding face saw Rithika standing near Ranveer and then seeing Ranveer again):Why are you asking for my mother Ranveer?
Ranveer saw Nirbhay with a anger face were Nirbhay was not able to get what is running in Ranveer's face were he again turned and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:What is happening Rithika?Why Ranveer is here in this time and you are too with him? What happen tell me?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Ranveer came to my house and he asked Direction for your house and that is why I came with him and brought him here. I too asked him what happened but he is not telling anything to me also. 
Nirbhay(hearing it from Rithika and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing upstairs with a anger face were he in a calm tone):Ranveer tell me what happen?
Ranveer(hearing it turned and saw Nirbhay and with a anger face and in anger tone):I want your mother to come here. I want to talk to her that is it. Let me tell what happen once she comes out. (telling it seeing the upstairs again):Rajeshwari Singh come out..
Nirbhay's mother wearing her night dress and rubbing her eyes with her hand with a sleep awaken face came out of her room. 
Nirbhay's mother(rubbing her eyes and without opening her eyes and yawning well and then in a sleepy tone):Who is shouting? (telling it she rubbed her eyes well and opened her eyes and saw the corridor were her eyes saw Aarthi, uttam and Vikram standing in the corridor and seeing down).
Seeing all seeing down Nirbhay's mother too saw down in the hall were her eyes fell on Ranveer exactly were Ranveer was seeing her with a sharp and anger eyes. Nirbhay's mother was shocked for a while seeing Ranveer there. 
Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):Ranveer is here..Did he get to know that I and Devarsh only killed Ishani?(seeing Nirbhay, Rithika in the hall and seeing Aarthi, uttam and Vikram in the corridor and in thoughts):All of family members are here and this Rithika is too here. What to do? ...If they all get to know that I killed Ishani means..?
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay's mother as Nirbhay's mother was thinking in a loud tone):Rajeshwari Singh come down or else I will come up. 
Nirbhay's mother seeing Ranveer calling her by her name and with a anger attitude immediately got anger and with a anger face walked in the corridor fast crossing Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram and then she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and she came to the hall and stood in front of Ranveer. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Ranveer):No one will talk to me with this much attitude Ranveer. People will get scared to call me by my name and you are calling me by my name? How dare you?
Ranveer(with a so much anger):How dare you to stab Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother hearing it had a shocked face were she was getting little scared of how her family is going to react to this. Nirbhay and Rithika were shocked hearing what Ranveer said were Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram too hearing what Ranveer said saw each other face with a shocked reaction were they too started to walk in the corridor and came to the stairs and got down in the stairs and they came to the hall and they too stood around Ranveer and Nirbhay's mother. 
Nirbhay(making up himself seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what are you telling? Maa stabbed Ishani?
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Nirbhay with anger face):Haan your Maa only planning well with Devarsh and both of them making some trick and making Ishani to come to the industrial area back side road and they have attacked Ishani. Now Ishani is laying in the hospital with heavy injury in her hand, leg and neck and she has got stabbed in her stomach. Devarsh only said that your mother only has stabbed Ishani in stomach. I gave complaint and now Devarsh will be in jail even I thought to make your mother to go to jail but..(making up himself):Thinking the help you, Aarthi and Rithika did to me and Ishani only I stayed silent. Another reason is I don't want to spoil your name in your business field.That is why I left your mother Nirbhay or else..(with anger face he saw Nirbhay's mother).
Nirbhay(hearing what all Ranveer said turned and saw his mother with a shocked face and then developing a new anger):What have you done Maa? How much time I said you not to interfere in Ishani and Ranveer's life?But what have you done again? Why you did like this Maa?
Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):Everyone got to know what I did here after controlling my anger or acting like innocent is not going to work(thinking it and then with a anger face seeing Nirbhay):Because of you only I did like this. 
Nirbhay(with a not understanding face):Because of me?
Nirbhay's mother:Haan for Naina's dead(showing Ranveer with her index finger):This Ranveer only was responsible and that Ishani was responsible. I wanted to make life hell for this Ranveer and Ishani. I thought you will make Ranveer and Ishani's life miserable but you..(showing Rithika who was standing between Ranveer and Nirbhay):Being with this Rithika you are enjoying a love life and you forgot about Naina and you are having a good relationship with Ranveer and Ishani. I wanted to kill that Ishani who was reason for my Naina to not get this Ranveer. Because of Ishani coming on right time only Naina was not able to marry Ranveer. (seeing Ranveer with hate face):And I hate this Ranveer for rejecting my Naina. I thought If I kill that Ishani life long Ranveer will live like a dead body for his whole life thinking about Ishani itself. I never wanted Ranveer and Ishani to be happy for destroying my Naina's life. 
Ranveer(hearing it with anger face):Oh still now you didn't get your wrong right? Bringing up Naina like a girl who wants Married man is your wrong? Making Naina a adamant girl and making her like a woman who never wants to see defeat in her life is your wrong. Doing all the wrong and being the reason for Naina to take such a drastic step in her life you are blaming me and Ishani?
Nirbhay(hearing what Ranveer said and seeing his mother):Maa Naina's dead was due to our wrong upbringing only. Why are you not understanding it?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay and in a anger tone):I won't Nirbhay because Naina's dead is due to this Ranveer and Ishani only. Naina loved Ranveer and she wanted to marry him then this Ranveer should have married her throwing Ishani out of his life. Because of not getting Ranveer only Naina died and I want to take revenge from Ranveer and Ishani for that. So only I stabbed Ishani. (with a missed face):But she didn't die it seems...
Ranveer(hearing it with a anger face):you want to kill Ishani know? But Ishani's good heart made her to get back her life. If you really have guts try to kill me now..(he said it with a hero courageous face).
Nirbhay, Rithika, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were shocked to hear what Ranveer is telling were Nirbhay's mother hearing what Ranveer said to her now and thinking about Ishani not died with a anger face thought about the way Naina was happy when she was fallen in love with Ranveer, the way Naina went till Nagpur to get her Ranveer back and the way she tried her best to go till the marriage with Ranveer and the way Ranveer tried to kill himself to avoid the marriage with Naina and the way finally Ishani came and completely stopped the marriage of Ranveer and the way Ranveer slapped Naina and the way Naina came back to their house and the way she cut her vein thinking about her defeat in front of Ishani and thinking of not getting Ranveer and the way Naina was laying in the floor with her vein oozing out the blood and finally the way Naina left this world came to her mind were Nirbhay's mother thinking all these things with anger face walked fast towards the table in the corner of the hall were she went to the table and opened the table draw in the micro second and took Nirbhay's licensed gun from it and walked and came and stood in front of Ranveer and showed the gone in front of Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a anger and courageous face. 
Nirbhay(who didn't expect his mother will take his gun and seeing his mother):Maa that gun is for my security purpose only. So only I have kept it in the hall table to attack when someone try to attack me entering the house. Give the gun to me Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother(pointing the gun on Ranveer and in the anger tone):I won't give it Nirbhay. This Ranveer only said know? if I can I can kill him. Let me kill him now. For the way he rejected Naina let me kill him. I want Ranveer and Ishani to be not happy that is it. I thought Ishani will die and this Ranveer will live a miserable life missing Ishani but now Ishani is safe so let me kill this Ranveer and Let Ishani live a miserable life. 
Rithika(with a shocked face seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay do something..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika shook his head as he will telling):hmm let me do something.(telling it to Rithika seeing his mother):Maa I myself will call the police and hand over you to the police..
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay without taking the gun point from Ranveer):Very nice Nirbhay. I thought I have got a very powerful son but he has become stupid now a days who is thinking to make his own mother to be in the jail.
Aarthi(seeing her mother):Maa please Ranveer is a good man you should not do this to him. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aarthi pointing gun to Ranveer):From the beginning itself you are with Ranveer and Ishani only know Aarthi? you all don't even have a thought about Naina. We lost our Naina because of Ranveer and Ishani only. (telling it to Aarthi and saw Ranveer with a anger face):let me kill you and let Ishani live a miserable life missing you for her whole life. (telling it she made the gun ready by pulling the gun well and again pointed the gun to Ranveer).
Ranveer seeing Nirbhay's mother with a courageous face and thinking about the way Ishani is laying in the hospital and thinking about Ishani's injury in her neck, hand, leg and the stab in her stomach and with a more courage, anger and heroism face he held Nirbhay's mother hand that was holding the gun in front of him and turned Nirbhay's mother towards him and made her head touch his shoulder and then in a micro second he took the gun from Nirbhay's mother hand and then in the next moment he held Nirbhay's mother shoulder with other hand and turned her and then he pushed her and made her sit in the sofa and before Nirbhay's mother could guess what happened to her Ranveer took the gun to the forehead of Nirbhay's mother and he bent well and took his face near Nirbhay's mother. Nirbhay's mother seeing the gun point in her forehead had a feared face now. 
Aarthi(in a scared tone):Maa...(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer don't do this..
Nirbhay(Seeing Aarthi):Keep calm Aarthi Ranveer will never do anything to Maa. 
Aarthi hearing it saw Nirbhay and shook her head as okay and everyone saw Ranveer and Nirbhay's mother. 
Ranveer(keeping his face near Nirbhay's mother and keeping the gun point in her forehead and seeing her with anger face):What happen you are feeling the fear of dead?
Nirbhay's mother(in a bit feared tone):Give the gun to me..
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay's mother):It will take a minute for me to kill you. As Ishani was alone you were able to attack her If I was been with Ishani when you attacked her that time itself you would have been dead by my hand. Even now I am leaving you as it is just for the help your daughter and son did to me when I was in the time of danger. Even now too your children deeds only have saved you. (telling it he with anger face took the gun point from Nirbhay's mother forehead and stood well and turned and saw Nirbhay and gave the gun to Nirbhay and seeing Nirbhay):Even now I am leaving your mother without putting her behind the bars in the motive not to spoil your name in front of the media. As Ishani was attacked in the night time only Media didn't know about this news. I know how hard it is to come to a very big position in the life and you hold a good name in the business industry of both Haryana and Mumbai and I don't want your mother to be held in jail and I never want to spoil your name. Tell your mother to be silent here after. If she ever try to harm Ishani next time I will never leave her alive. (telling it without waiting for Nirbhay's reply he started to walk from there).
Nirbhay's mother(coming out of the fear and bringing back her anger face and seeing Ranveer walking from there and in a loud tone):Hey Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing it stopped and turned and saw Nirbhay's mother with a anger controlled face. 
Nirbhay's mother(in a anger tone):People in Haryana will think 100 times to talk against me but you kept gun in my forehead and you have talked against me for this itself I will make your life a hell Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing it with a anger face and with a not minding face he turned and started to walk from there. 
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Rudra27 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely episode dear
Thanks for pm
CaptainHooda thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
update 685 excellent 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This rajeshwari...that b***h is getting on my nerves...I wish she will die s soon s possible...she'll create unwanted problems for IshVeer in near future...she should die...another great chapter didu...b safe n sound
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update ๐Ÿ‘Loved it โค๏ธUpdate ASAP 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks God Ranveer didn't kill Nirbhai's mother.
Now Ranveer is her main enemy. She will take revenge.
Update the next episode soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Awesome episode. When will Ishaani regain consciousness?
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Take care, dear๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Such a terrible and horrific episode but gorgeous. From the bottom of my heart I wanted to see Nirbhai's mother dead. She deserves the worst. Now she will try to hurt Ranveer to take revenge.
I think she will try to kill Ranveer. I want Ishaani to protect and save Ranveer from her because he is in deep trouble now. Rajeshwari never gives up.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Terrific and outstanding plot.
Update soon.
Love you a lot.