ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you, dear.
It's been a long time since you've updated. Hope everything is fine.
Good update.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Sanajana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine
hope you are doing good
yes its a long gap dear 
yes everything is fit and fine
glad you liked the udpate 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Nice one πŸ˜³Waiting for the next one 

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer is about to kill Devarsh. Shikhar arrives on time.
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine 
hope you are doing good
yes Ranveer is about to kill Devarsh to that extreme he is 
angry 
but finally Shikhar came
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Great episode. 
Love you.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
love you too dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Superb episode.
Go on like this dear.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes dear keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omemah_Rajot

Beautiful very nice update dear 

Thanks for the PM 

Hi Rajot
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is beating  devarsh and all are shocked.chaitali is blaming ranveer for hurting devarsh.loved ranveer reacting when she blamed amba and nitin.no one is having the patience to hear what ranveer wants to say.they should know why ranveer did this.shikar and police reached.wow.waiting for the truth to be out and how chaitali will react now

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is beating Devarsh and all are shocked and Chaithali 
is blaming Ranveer for hurting Devarsh 
glad you liked the way Ranveer reacted when she blamed Amba and 
Nitin 
yes no one was ready to hear what Ranveer want to say 
yes they came to know it dear he said to Baa about Devarsh doing 
like this to Ishani 
and now Shikhar and police reached the spot 
yes truth will always come out dear 
let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 685
Ranveer hearing the word Enough Ranveer and seeing the entrance of the house and getting Shikhar and police have come to home and turning and seeing Devarsh again and lowered his hand that was about to beat him and left Devarsh's shirt collar with anger face.
Devarsh seeing the police and Shikhar in the entrance of the house had a shocked face to the extreme. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):Police have come and (thinking about what Ranveer said to Baa few minutes before and in thoughts):Ranveer said to Baa that I only injured Ishani and because of me only Ishani is laying in the hospital now. That means Ishani didn't die it seems she is in hospital only. 
Ranveer(seeing police Inspector):Inspector arrest this Devarsh. 
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):yes surely we will arrest him RV you please control your anger. (telling it he started to walk towards Devarsh and he came and stood in front of Devarsh):Devarsh we are arresting you for trying to kill Mrs. Ishani Vaghela on the basis of complaint given by Mr. RV. 
Devarsh(hearing it had a feared face and seeing the Inspector):See Inspector I didn't do anything to Ishani. This Ranveer is blabbering something. 
Inspector(hearing it and putting his hand inside his pant pocket and took Devarsh's purse and showed it to Devarsh):We searched the place were we rescued Ishani when she was in bloodshed that time we got your purse in the Industrial area back side road of Gulmohar main road. This is very clear that you have been in that spot at the time Ishani was attacked. So it is clear that you only have attacked Ishani and stabbed her in her stomach. so you are under arrest. 
Devarsh saw his purse in Inspector's hand and didn't know what to tell were with a caught got face he was putting down his head were Inspector put Devarsh's purse inside his pant pocket and turned and saw Constable. 
Inspector:Take him to the Jeep. 
constable: Yes sir. 
Constable walked and came to Devarsh with a handcuff and he held Devarsh's hand and started to lock his hands in the handcuff. 
Chaithali(seeing police):Please leave my son. He would have not done anything like that. 
Sharman(who was in extreme anger after hearing what Devarsh has done to Ishani seeing Chaithali):Maa you keep quiet let him be in the jail that is the right place for him. 
Devarsh showing his hands to Constable and hearing what Sharman said raised his head and saw Sharman with a anger controlled face were Sharman saw him with a sharp eyes.Everyone in the family were in shock cum anger face were Disha was having a not minding and irritated face. Constable locked his hands in the handcuff and he was about to take Devarsh out of the house were Devarsh before he would walk. 
Devarsh:Ek minute sir..
Constable hearing it stopped without walking were Devarsh too stopped and saw Ranveer. 
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer with a normal face and in a very low tone):I know you love your wife a lot but I hate Ishani a lot Ranveer. I hate you and your family a lot. For that only I did like this to Ishani but there is not only my hands in this crime. Nirbhay's mother only stabbed Ishani in her stomach. If you can give punishment to Nirbhay's mother. 
Ranveer hearing it saw Devarsh with a anger face were he was now again getting another new news about Ishani's Injury were no one around them were able to hear what Devarsh is talking to Ranveer when Ranveer was having a anger face Inspector seeing Devarsh talking something to Ranveer. 
Inspector(in a strict tone):Enough Devarsh parekh.(seeing constable):Take him to the Jeep
Constable:hmm okay sir(telling it holding Devarsh's shoulder and he started to walk were Devarsh too started to walk along with him).
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):Let us take him to police station and do what we need to do sir. 
Ranveer(hearing it and thinking about Nirbhay's mother):hmmm tk(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar you too go with police till police station and once Devarsh get inside the lock up you can go back to your home. 
Shikhar(seeing Ranveer):hmm tk. (seeing Inspector):Let me come in my car itself Mr. Rajat you come in your Jeep. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir.(telling it he turned and started to walk were the lady police too started to walk with him).
Shikhar too turned and started to walk with Inspector were they all came out and walked in the outer corridor of the house and they came to the parking of the house were Constable was sitting in the back side of the Jeep next to Devarsh who was sitting in the handcuffed state were Jeep driver was already in his Driver seat were Inspector got in the seat next to Driver and Shikhar went to his car and took his car key out of his pant pocket and unlocked the car with his car key and he got in the car driving seat and putting the key in the ignition and started the car were the police Jeep started to move towards the RV mansion gate were
Shikhar too started to drive his car out of the RV mansion and the security seeing the Jeep and car he opened the gate for them were the Jeep and car came out of RV mansion and both Jeep and car were going towards Police station. 
RV MANSION..
Chaithali(with tears in her eyes seeing Mithesh):Mithesh do something and help my son to come out of the Jail. 
Mithesh(with anger):Chaithali go inside the room. For what he has done he should be in Jail only. (telling it he held Chaithali's hand and started to pull her along with him towards the stairs to go to their room).
Everyone started to move from there towards their room one by one were Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Amba and Kailash were standing around Ranveer. Nitin too with a worried face started to walk to the entrance of the house to leave to servant quarters with a worried face. 
Amba:Ranveer tk that is what we all got to know that Devarsh only has done all these things know? And police too have arrested him and he is going to police station now you go and fresh up and take rest for sometime. 
Ranveer hearing what Amba said and thinking about Devarsh telling about Nirbhay's mother to him alone turned and saw Amba with a anger controlled face. 
Ranveer:Maa I have a small work let me finish it and come. (telling it without waiting for Amba's reply too he started to walk towards the entrance of the house fast).
Amba who was about to tell something to Ranveer didn't expect Ranveer will go this much fast from there were she with a not understanding face saw Kailash. 
Amba:What happen to Ranveer?
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba for now Ranveer is affected mentally. Leave him on his way he will be relaxed soon. 
Laxmi:Haan Moti Behan let him be what he thinks to be. He will be okay soon. 
Amba(hearing it from Laxmi and Kailash):hmm(telling it she with a silent face started to walk to the stairs to go to her room).
Laxmi, Laxmi's husband and Kailash too started to walk to go to their room. 
Ranveer walking fast and coming out of the house and walking in the outer corridor of the house and thought about Devarsh telling that Nirbhay's mother only stabbed Ishani in her stomach and with a anger face he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone out and he was about to dial to Shikhar. 
Ranveer(to himself):let me tell Shikhar to tell Inspector to arrest Nirbhay's mother too. (but immediately his thoughts went to another incident were he without dialing the number in his phone thought about Aarthi helping to safeguard Ishani from Nirbhay when Nirbhay entered RV mansion and tried to kidnap Ishani and the way Aarthi tried to warn them about Nirbhay and Rithika waiting to kill Ishani and the way Nirbhay safeguarded Ishani from Rohit when he was hit by the car by Rohit and he was laying in the road in bloodshed in Baroda and then to himself):Nirbhay and Aarthi has done many timely help to us. If I make police to arrest Nirbhay's mother means that will be a black mark to Nirbhay only. (telling it to himself and thinking well and then to himself again):But I can't leave her just like that..
Telling it he put his mobile inside his pant pocket and he started to walk in the corridor and came to the pathway of the house and he started to walk in the pathway towards his car that was standing in the pathway of the house and he came to his car and he saw his car has auto off itself as he left it in on itself to beat Devarsh he opened the car door and got in the car driving seat and closed the car door and he turned on the ignition and turned the car and he started to drive the car towards the gate were Security came and opened the gate for him were Ranveer drove the car out of RV mansion gate and he drove the car in the Mumbai roads.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
It was exactly 5.30 in the early morning were Rithika was sleeping well in the bed were her phone started to ring were that ringtone disturbed her sleep were she shrink her face and she opened her eyes and took her both the hands to her eyes and she rubbed her eyes and she got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw the lamp table where phone was ringing and she took the phone from the lamp table and saw the phone display and the display said its RV's call. 
Rithika(to herself):RV is calling(seeing the time in the phone display):That too at this time. (telling it to herself she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear):Haan RV..
Ranveer(in a hard cum calm tone):I am waiting outside your house Rithika. Can you tell me the direction to go to Nirbhay's Mumbai house?
Rithika(hearing it):Let me tell but at this early morning time why you need the direction for Nirbhay's house?
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone):I want it. Can you give me the direction or not?
Rithika(hearing Ranveer's tone and without knowing what to react):Tk wait a while let me come down. 
Ranveer:hmm(telling it he cut the call).
Rithika hearing the call cut in other side and she took the phone from ear and she had a not understanding face and she kept the phone in the bed and she got down from the bed and she walked to the washroom and entered the washroom were taking a quick time she brushed her teeth and washed her face well and then she wiped the face with the towel and she came out of the washroom and then she walked and came to the bed again and took her phone in her hand and put the phone in her night pant pocket and wearing her night pant and t-shirt itself she started to walk towards the room entrance and she she went to the room entrance and unlocked and opened the door and she came out her room and walked in the corridor and she came to the stairs and got down from the stairs and came to the hall and walked in the hall and went to the main door and she unlocked the main door and she opened the main door and came out of the house and closed the door well and walked in the outer corridor and then she came to the pathway of the house and she walked and came to the gate were as she came there itself she saw Ranveer's car standing in front of her house gate were Ranveer was sitting in the driving seat. Rithika's house security got up from the wooden cabin and was about to come to the gate were Rithika coming towards the gate and seeing security she signed him to go back were security shook his head as okay and she walked and went to the gate and opened the gate and she came out of the house gate and she came to Ranveer's car and standing near the car and seeing Ranveer. 
Rithika:RV. 
Ranveer(sitting in the car driving seat and hearing Rithika's voice and raised his head and seeing Rithika):Rithika..I want direction for Nirbhay's Mumbai house. I don't have Nirbhay's number with me in my phone right now so only I came to ask this to you. 
Rithika:Let me tell but what happen to you? your face is dull?
Ranveer:Let me tell you afterwards now direction for Nirbhay's house?
Rithika(seeing the strange reaction of Ranveer):Let me come with you and direct to Nirbhay's house. 
Ranveer(with a okay head shake):Get inside the car. 
Rithika shook her head as okay and she came to the other side of the car and opened the car door and she got inside the car and sat in the seat next to Ranveer and closed the car door were Ranveer immediately started to drive the car. Rithika started to tell the direction for Ranveer were Ranveer was driving the car according to Rithika's direction. It was exactly 6 o clock in the morning when Ranveer finally brought the car to Nirbhay's Mumbai house driving according to Rithika's direction and stopped the car in front of Nirbhay's Mumbai house gate and he stopped the ignition of the car and took the key in his hand and opened the car door and got down from the car and closed the car door were Rithika too got down from the car and closed the car door and Ranveer put the car key in his pant pocket and started to walk with a anger face. Before he could reach the gate. 
Rithika:Ranveer...
Ranveer stopped hearing his name from Rithika and saw Rithika with a anger face. 
Rithika(seeing Ranveer's face):What happen to you? At least tell me now? what happened?
Ranveer hearing it and again turning and seeing the gate of Nirbhay's house and he walked and went to the gate of Nirbhay's house and he opened the gate with full force were security hearing it saw who is it from the wooden cabin and seeing Ranveer he got up and came to Ranveer. 
Security:Sir who are you?
Ranveer without reacting to security he started to walk fast in the pathway of the house and seeing this reaction from Ranveer security was again going to hold Ranveer were Rithika seeing it. 
Rithika:Security leave him. 
Security(hearing it turned and saw Rithika and getting to know about Rithika):Madam aap? Sorry madam I didn't see you. 
Rithika:Tk its okay. (telling it to security she too entered the gate of Nirbhay's house and started to walk fast in the pathway of the house behind Ranveer)
Rithika:RV wait please..
Ranveer without hearing anything from Rithika walked fast and went to the corridor of Nirbhay's house and walked fast and he went to the front door of Nirbhay's house were a servant keeping the house door open and was cleaning the corridor with the broomstick. Ranveer getting it as the chance entered the house with full anger face. 
Servant(seeing Ranveer entering the house):Hello sir who are you?
Ranveer without listening to anything entered Nirbhay's house were Rithika came behind Ranveer fast and finally came to the front door of the house.Servant seeing Ranveer gone inside the house and was about to entered the house to know who is Ranveer were seeing Rithika. 
Servant:madam aap? I don't know who is that sir he entered the house so fast. 
Rithika(stopped and hearing what servant said):He is friend to me and Nirbhay. 
Servant gave a okay head shake were Rithika too shaking her head as okay to the servant and entered the house of Nirbhay. Ranveer standing in the middle of the hall and saw upstairs and seeing the house a glance. 
Ranveer(then in a anger loud tone):Rajeshwari singh..
Rithika(coming and standing next to Ranveer):Ranveer what happen?Why are you shouting like this?
Ranveer(without listening to Rithika seeing upstairs itself again shouting):Rajeshwari Singh come out.(he was continuously shouting Nirbhay's mother name).
Hearing Ranveer's voice Rithika was having a not understanding face were Nirbhay, Aarthi, uttam and Vikram came out of their respective rooms with a sleep awaken face and were in their night dress. Nirbhay saw down in the hall standing in the upstairs and had a smile in his face. Ranveer seeing Nirbhay, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram now stopped shouting and saw everyone with a anger face. 
Nirbhay:Ranveer...(telling it he turned and saw Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram with a smile and seeing Aarthi):Aarthi this is the first time Ranveer is coming to our home know?
Aarthi:haan Bhaiya he has come to Nagpur house to rescue Ishani but for coming to the Mumbai house this is the first time. 
Nirbhay:(with a happy smile but again seeing Ranveer and thinking what he shouted and seeing Aarthi):But he shouted calling Maa's name know?
Aarthi(too again thinking and seeing Nirbhay):Haan Bhaiya..
Ranveer(as they were talking in a loud tone):Call your mother Nirbhay...
Nirbhay taking his eyes from Aarthi and turned and saw Ranveer and had a not understanding face and he walked in the corridor and came to the stairs and started to get down in the stairs to come to Ranveer. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago