Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 6

Prem+Simar: Yes, Sid, Roli's question is valid. Khushi's ghost had said that. But we didn't believe though dad was carried away for a moment.

Sid: Khushi has become a ghost? When she was alive she has never allowed me to live in peace & now she is troubling me even after leaving the world.

Roli: Are we separate from each other? Please tell me what had happened. 

Sid: Khushi & I were studying in the same college. She loved me. Her love was abnormal.

Flashback

One day I had entered the college & was passing by. Suddenly I heard the ring. I turned back & saw that it was none other than Khushi.

Sid: You?

Khushi: Yes, it is me.

Sid moves forward.

Khushi catches up with him with her scooty. She said, "If you don't mind, shall I drop you to your classroom?"

Sid: No need. I don't need your drop.

Khushi: Why are you so rude? I love you a lot.

Sid: I don't love you.

Khushi: Every boy in the college is crazy after me but I am crazy after you.

Sid: But I am not crazy after you.

He pushes her & goes to his classroom.

Khushi fumes.

She said to herself, "Fine, my name is Khushi. Whatever I desire, I possess it even if it is a moon or a star. Just wait & watch what I am going to do."

The next day, all the classmates come to Sid to congratulate him.

Sid is surprised. All his friends said, "Where is the party?"

Sid: Party for what?

One of his friends said, "You are pretending as if you don't know anything but the whole college know that you are getting engaged to the college's beauty queen Khushi."

Sid: She is off nuts. I am not going to spare her. 

He is in search of Khushi. All other girls see him. They asked him, "Where are you planning to go for the honeymoon with Khushi?"

Sid: That is all crap. Where is Khushi?

The girls said, "She is waiting for you somewhere."

They leave.

Sid goes to his room & is shocked to see Khushi who said, "Welcome. It is your house after all."

Sid: What are you doing at my house.

Khushi: I want to talk to you in private.

Sid calls for Sunny

Khushi: No use. He has gone to get 2 movie tickets for both of us. The movie's name is Pyaar Ki Pyaas.

Sid: Dawm it. What the hell you think of yourself.

Khushi: Your girlfriend & lover.

Sid: Cut the crap. Do you come to the college for studying or to make fun of me?

Khushi snaps her fingers to his ears.

Sid: Shut up. why did you lie in the college about our engagement?

Khushi hugs him: To marry you.

Sid breaks the hug & pushes her: But I won't marry you. 

Khushi: But I will marry only you.

Sid: Cut the crap & get lost.

Khushi: Why are you getting angry? What is lacking in me? I am young, beautiful & interesting.

Sid: Leave my house.

Khushi: If you don't accept me, I will tell the entire college that we are married.

Sid: what else can be expected of you? Do whatever you want but get out of my house.

Khushi does not budge.

Sid drags her & pushes her out of the house. He closes the door.

He goes to the kitchen to have a cup of tea.
Suddenly, he hears the snapping sound. Khushi had re-entered his house through an open window pane of his bedroom. As he goes to the bedroom, he is shocked to see Khushi's undergarments & gets shocked.

Khushi dances on the song

Aaja tujhe sunaoon nashili kahani

Aa bhi ja aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja aa bhi ja

Hone lagi jawani meri diwani aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja

Hone lagi jawani meri deewani aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja

Khushi tries to seduce Sid but he ignores her. Sid tries to escape but Khushi blocks his way

Kash mein laga hai badan

Badhne lagi jalan kash mein laga hai badan

Badhne lagi jalan

Tanhayi hai jaan ke meri jani aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja

Khushi drags to the cot but Sid pushes her & goes near the door but Khushi switches off the light. Sid throws off her dress to her & goes to his living room.

Saanse ruki ruki are palke jhuki jhuki

Saanse ruki ruki are palke jhuki jhuki

Angaro sa baras raha hai pani aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja

Khushi comes to the living room with the normal dress & tries to seduce Sid yet again.

Chahu kabhi jise are pake rahu use

Chahu kabhi jise are pake rahu use

Maine ab tak har na koi maani aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja

Aa bhi ja.

Khushi hangs on Sid but he pushes her.

Sid: You can try as much as you want but we can never unite.

Khushi: Why we can't unite?

Sidhant takes out Roli's photo from his drawer & said, "Look at this photo. She is the girl whom I love. It is not yesterday or today but from the childhood. Our parents have fixed up this relationship. If I marry, It is only this girl."

Khushi laughs: You are marrying this village girl?

She tears Roli's photo.

Sid slaps Khushi: You tore my Roli's photo. Get lost before I do something to you.

He pushes her out. 

Sunny comes in

Khushi: You can throw me out of the house but not out of your life. I am very adamant. Forget about this birth. I won't leave you for 7 births. You are marrying Roli right. I will not allow you to live in peace with her. Even if for one day if you have a blissful life, My name is not Khushi.

She throws Roli's photo on him & leaves.

Sunny tries to pacify him

Sid: This lady is after my life.

Suddenly, they hear a girl screaming. 

Sid& Sunny goes out & is shocked to see Khushi meeting with an accident.

Sid& Sunny admit her at the hospital. A few hours later, Sunny comes to Sid & said, "Khushi is no more. Her last wish is that she wants you to keep her ring."

Sid: How can I keep this?

Sunny: I know that you don't love Khushi but there is nothing wrong in fulfilling the wishes of a person who is dead. The soul will rest in peace.

Flashback ends.

Sid: Now you guys tell me what could I do in such situation? Roli, what is my fault?

Roli: You have undergone a lot of things because of me. I think I have made a mistake.

Sid: I have never loved Khushi. I have always considered you as everything. How can I even think of someone else? If you are with me I can face any problems. If you are there, I am there. 

Both hug each other. 

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
simar roli scene was nice.Sid guilty about hurting roli and roli consoling him...hug were emotional. prem consoling simar was nice.
in the scene where Sid explains his past with khushi the pic is a pleasant hug of roli.i think a better picture would have suited there.Sid khushi edit was nice.like in the show khushi is a liar. she and her cheap act to attract Sid. ..good that it failed.wonder of the ring has any significance. the last Rosid scene was lovely 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
Thanks for pm
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting update dear...!!!loved the flashback...khushi is soo cheap...but loved sid's ignorance and angryness towards khushi..loved rosid scene soo much...update soon...!!!!
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update...Sid feels guilty about hurting Roli...conversation between Rosid was nice..but Khushi is soo cheap...I hate her...pic's was nice...now eagerly waiting for next update.Edited by ayeshakapoor - 6 years ago
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome one...beautiful images...so khushi is obsessed with Sid...and she died in the accident ..so bad. .but waiting for further ones to know how will they deal with this problem
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific updates! well written 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved Rosid scene cute & emotional so finally the truth is revealed let's see how Rosidi fights with khushi's ghost waiting for next eagerly update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kushi is such pyscho
poor rosid hope they came out soon from situation.
i think because of ring only happeining hope they solve it
Rosid scene was sweet update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting update dear. Kushi is really  disgusting. So because of that ring only these many happened. Great work dear