Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting Teaser
Waiting for the chapter  
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part- 30
Awesome update di
Ishita told Raman everything, how she liked him earlier in Chennai and then at their first meeting too. Ishra morning romance. Ishraru got ready for their outing. Lovely. Update soon
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice teaser di 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
continue soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hmm insecurities brimming up in her mind
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting teaser di
Update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 31

Ishraruh were out of the hotel and raman wrapped ishru in his arms. They settled in the car and the driver started driving. 

Ishita -raman, hum kahan jaa rahe hai. 

Raman -its a surprise. 

Ishita -aisa kya raman, boliye naa, where we r going, rooh ask naa baby. 

Ruhi look at Raman and said -bolo naa papa, hum kahan jaa lahe hai. 

Raman smiled and said -we r going to bay of islands, it's a beautiful place. We can do many things there, like scuba diving ,we will get to see dolphins there too. Bahut maza aayega, we all will go under water. 

Ishita -under water, no Raman. I don't want to go, mujhe darr lagta hai. 

Raman -tumhe swimming nahi aati. 

Ishita -aati hai but I am scared going under the water, Aap jaiyega. I will wait with ruhi. Naa rooh, we will not go. 

Ruhi made a sad face and said -ok mumma. 

Raman -kya ishita, tu khud bhi nahi jaa rahi. Bachchi ko bhi mana kar rahi hai. We all will go. 

Ishita -but Raman, underwater jaana is dangerous. Ruhi ko suffocation hui toh. 

Raman -nothing like that will happen, wahan experts hote hai to look after, aur phir main bhi toh rahunga. Ishita please it's a lifetime experience .hum sab chalenge. Don't u trust me, kuch nahi hoga. He said making ishita nod. 

Raman -thanks jaan, u r such a sweetheart. He said hugging ishita when Ruhi said -aur papa main?? 

Raman -u r papa's little princess. 

Ishita -uske baad hum kahan jayenge ,raman. 

Raman -after that, after that we will go to Milford sound, it's known as the eighth wonder of the world. It is formed by glaciers during the Ice Age, the landscape around Milford Sound still bears evidence of its creation in the form of epic scenery, Cliffs rise from fjords crowned by mountains and waterfalls.The best way to see Milford Sound is via boat, so we will take a sightseeing cruise on the fjord to see waterfalls and wildlife such as dolphins and penguins. Or navigate the waters under our own steam on a kayaking tour.Once we will experience the water from the surface, we can go underneath for a visit to the Milford Discovery Centre and Underwater Observatory. This is the only floating, underwater observatory in New Zealand, and visitors can go more than 30 feet deep (while staying dry) and get 360 degrees of the underwater environment.bahut maza aane wala hai. We r going to have a blast. 

Ishita -not bad raman, aapne toh achchi khasi research kar li hai about all the places to visit. But itne sab ke baad Ruhi toh bahut thak jayegi and we too. Phir se itni dur hotel wapas jaana, don't u think it will be hectic. Won't it be good if we roam one place a day. 

Raman -arey toh wapas kaun aayega. There r many good hotels in that place. We will stay there tonight and then we can come back tomorrow. What say. 

Ishita nodded and said -as u wish.

Raman -trust me we r going to have much fun. Pehle din bhar ghoomenge and then in night, we will have our own nice time. He said and kissed her earlobe while she turned red by his touch. 

Ishita -raman, Ruhi is here only and driver too. Behave urself a little. She said making Raman look away. 

Ishita -hey naraaz ho gaye kya, Main toh bas, she was saying when he turned and said -nothing like that, u r right. We should behave, koi nahi abhi behave kar lo. But in night, I will not be behaved. He said and both smiled slowly together. 

Soon they reach to the bay of island, Ruhi was just too happy seeing the sea and went near the water. She start playing with the water while Raman look at ishita and took her too to the sea. They all start playing in the sea shore like many others and after spending much time there, they went for scuba diving. At first ishru were scared but later start enjoying. Two experts have gone with them for assistance. 

Ishraruh had a lovely time there, after spending almost the half of day there, they went for the Milford sound. They changed their clothes and wore jeans with jacket and over coat as the place would be cold. 

After driving for few hours they reach there. Ruhi was sleeping peacefully in Raman's arms when they sat on the boat. Ishita was in awe seeing the beauty of the place while Raman was busy in admiring her. Soon Ruhi too got up feeling the cool breeze and start enjoying the place while Raman started clicking pics of them together. 

It took them two to three hours to roam around the place and then they went to underwater observatory. They enjoyed thourougly the place and soon it was evening. 

Ishita -raman, Main bahut thak gayi hoon, chaliye wapas chalte hai. Rooh bhi bahut thak gayi hai. Agar jaldi wapas nahi gaye toh bina kuch khaye hi so jayegi. 

Raman -ok, let's go back. He said and called the driver. The driver drop them at the hotel and they went to restaurant to have food. They have food and was going back when the manager told them that today the hotel owner is celebrating first birthday of his kid and invited all the guest in the party. They r also invited. 

Raman -thank u so much, but we r really tired and may be we can't make it to the party. But please give them our best wishes. 

Manager -ok sir, but it would be great if u people can make it. 

Raman -we will try, he said and ishraruh went to their room. As they were much tired, they cuddled in each other and slept. 

After an hour or two, Raman got up hearing his phone ringing. It was his mother's phone. He talked to her and his father about the places they visited and how happy ishru r. He told them to send the pics and again coming there for a family vacation. After talking for long, he hung the call only to get another call. It was from hotel reception, they were asking they will attend the party or their room should be served at their room. 

Raman was about to deny but then think otherwise and said -we r coming. Saying so he hung the call and wake up ishita. 

Ishita -what happened, Raman??

Raman -neeche party mein chalogi??

Ishita -i am very tired raman.

Raman -chal naa, they r calling. Thodi der mein aa jayenge. Unhe bhi achcha lagega. 

Ishita -ok but rooh. 

Raman -usse bhi godh mein lene chalte hai. Bas kuch der ke liye, they will be happy. 

Ishita nodded and got ready.

Soon Ishra reached the party with Ruhi. They wished the little kid and congratulate their parent also. They thanked the host for invitation.they spend some time and was going when the light switched off. All stopped at their places when a spotlight came on the host of the evening. He was holding a mic and said -hello everyone, thanks for coming in our celebration and being a part of our happiness. Today I am here, to confess my love for my darling wife and to thank her for loving me so much and completing me in every sense. Yes sweetie, I love u alot. U made me feel everything in life. U made me a husband and specially a father.u gave me the most beautiful gift in the world, our son and for that I love u alot. And can never thank u enough. But then also want to thank u, thank u sweetheart for giving me my son, our jack who is a part of us and making me complete. Yes sweetie u made me complete and no-one can take ur place in my life, I love u, love u alot. He said looking at his wife smiling. Everyone clapped for them including Raman but ishita couldn't clap as his words were piercing her like needles. His words that the lady who give birth to his child completed him and he can never give her place to anyone was making her realise that she can never take Anita's place in Raman's life as she is the mother of his child. 

They spend some more time there and finally came back to their room. Raman made Ruhi sleep while ishita went to the balcony and stood there looking at the dark night. She was looking blankly at the sky when he hugged her from back and said -ruhi so gayi. He said and without waiting for her answer he picked her in his arms and took her to their bed. He closed all the windows and blinds and settle beside her. He start caressing her body ,seeing her not responding he stopped and asked -kya hua, tired ho. Don't feel like doing it tonight, koi baat nahi so jao. He said and getting up when she hold him and pull him closer. 

Ishita -love me, she asked slowly making him smile. He pulled her to him and start loving her gently yet passionately. Ishita too closed her eyes feeling his love and soon both got lost in each other. He made love to her in a gentle way while she was just feel like getting consumed by him. 

After their love making, Ishra were laying on the bed hugging each other tight when ishita said -raman, ek baat puchun. 

Raman -haan, pucho naa.tumhe kab se meri permission ki zarurat pad gayi. 

Ishita -nahi, actually mujhe lag raha hai aap gussa ho jayenge, so I thought to ask before asking something. 

Raman -agar dil mein koi baat hai toh bejijjak bolo, I don't want any communication gap between us. 

Ishita hide more into him and asked -aap mujhse jyada pyaar karte hai yaa Anita se jyada pyaar karte the. 

Raman look at her and said -yeh sawaal Kahan se aaya, why u r asking this all of a sudden. 

Ishita -sorry aapko nahi batana toh koi baat nahi, please gussa mat hoiye. 

Raman -nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai, I will tell u, but just answer me from where u thought about it suddenly. 

Ishita -bas aise hi aa gayi, just wanted to know, Aap unke saath bhi itne hi khush the, u loved her also this way only. She said making him confuse at her question. 

Raman -aise achanak toh yeh baat aa nahi sakti. I know something is bothering u, I could feel it in ur touch that u r disturbed. Bolo kya baat hai, sach batao. He said looking at her when she said -that man was telling that a man love the girl most as she give birth to his baby. I can't give u that happiness but Anita ne aapko yeh khushi di hai. She has given u Ruhi, toh Aap unse jyada pyaar karte honge naa. She said while her eyes got moist. 

Raman -hey, u r crying. Stop it jaan, u know naa I can't see u crying. 

Ishita -i can never give u, ur child. I am sorry, main kabhi aapko aapki zindagi ki sabse badi khushi nahi de sakti. She said and start sobbing when he hugged her and said -stop crying jaan. Mujhe iss baat se bilkup koi fark nahi padhta. Yes I was living a nice life with Anita, yeh nahi kahunga ki main dulhi tha. But now she is not here, woh mar chuki hai. Ab sirf hum hai ishita, Main aur tum, aur main tumhare aur Ruhi ke saath bahut khush hoon. Tumhare liye mera pyaar kisi bachche ke hone yaa nahi hone ka mohtaaz nahi. I love u just because I love u, aur koi reason nahi hai iska.tum samajh rahi ho naa. He said caressing her hair while she nodded in yes and said -sorry raman, I doubted ur love for me. Main aap par yaa aapke pyaar par shaq nahi karna chahti. Aur shayad karta bhi nahi agar main aapki Ek bachcha de paati. If I could give u ur child. She said to which he said -phir wahi bakwaas, ishita, bachcha hamare pyaar ki nishaani ho sakta hai, par hamare beech ke pyaar ka kaaran nahi. Main yahan tumhe khush karne ke liye laata hoon, not to make u cry. Aise rougi toh mere saari mehnat kharab ho jayegi. So u stop crying and sleep warna main phir se pyaar karne lagegi jaunga, samjhi tum. He said making her smile too. 

She opened her arms and said -u r most welcome. 

Raman smiled and start loving her again while she too closed her eyes to get lost in him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Poor Ishitha 
Hope the miracle happens soon 
Update soon Di