Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Fantastic episode. Wish to see the arest of Devarsh.
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya wish to see that Devarsh get arrest 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Devarsh is a coward. He is going to escape. It's good that Ranveer managed to beat him. He deserves even worse.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear
hope you are fine too 
yes Devarsh is surely a coward only he is trying to escape but 
Ranveer has managed to beat him well 
yes he deserves the more worst only 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello,dear.

Like the story a lot.
Update soon a new episode.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the story 
ya let me update the next episode 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omemah_Rajot

Very nice update dear 

Loved it 

Hi Rajot
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Awesome update πŸ‘Can't wait for the next part 

Hi Vampire
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

I loved this update. Finally devarsh is getting what he deserves
Waiting for next
Keep smiling and take care dr 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the omment
yes finally Devarsh is getting what he deserves 
ya let me update the next
keep smiling
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 684
Ranveer was running behind Devarsh with a furious face were Devarsh was running towards the RV mansion outer corridor. 
Amba and Kailash were laying in the bed of their room after changing their dress but sleep was not in their faces. 
Amba(laying beside Kailash):Kailashji
Kailash(hearing it in a calm tone):hmm
Amba:(turning to him):you too didn't sleep?
Kailash(turning and seeing her):How sleep will come Amba? In a overnight our family peace has gone. I don't know why always problem arise to Ranveer and Ishani alone?
Amba(with a yes head shake):Haan once we all didn't understand Ranveer and Ishani's feelings and we all were itself a great problem to their love but when all of us are okay between us also some problem keeps coming and affecting our family peace. 
Kailash(with a sad face):hmmm
Sharman sitting in the bed of his room with a worried face were next to him Parul was sitting wearing her night dress. 
Parul(seeing Sharman with a worried face):Thank god Bhabhi's life is safe. But sad she is injured heavily. Don't know why always some have revenge towards Bhabhi and Bhaiya. 
Sharman(seeing Parul):Haan Parul Ishani never thinks wrong to anyone but also somebody are injuring and hurting her always.
Parul(touching his shoulder):Tk now Bhabhi's life is safe know, here after we only should motivate Bhabhi to come back to normal. 
Sharman:haan sure..where is Raagini?
Parul:She is with Maa only.From the moment you came you are sitting in the bed with worried face. Now you go and fresh up and sleep for sometime and in the morning go back to hospital. 
Sharman(getting it):hmm tk..(telling it got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his night dress and the towel and closed the cupboard and walked to the washroom to fresh up himself).
Devarsh ran and went to the outer corridor of RV mansion were Ranveer so furiously came to Devarsh were Devarsh who thought to run again was not able to run as Ranveer held his back side Shirt and with a heavy force turned him towards him. Ranveer turning Devarsh towards him and held Devarsh's collar so well in his hand and saw Devarsh with a so much angry face. Ranveer's eyes itself was making Devarsh get feared. 
Devarsh(in a stammering tone):R..an..Ranveer.. dekho chodo...
Ranveer(with a heavy anger held both the collar of Devarsh with his both the hands and pulled Devarsh near him and seeing his face with so much anger in his eyes):leave you...Doing this much big tragedy to Ishani you are asking me to leave you. Gaddar your blood is itself having only backstabbing character. (telling it in a micro second leaving his shirt and in a moment folded his right hand well and gave a tight beat to Devarsh).
Ranveer again started to beat Devarsh right and left were Devarsh getting the beating and unable to bear each beat of Ranveer getting a small chance and escaped from Ranveer and started to run towards RV mansion fast were Ranveer again with a furious face started to run behind him. 
Devarsh(running towards RV mansion and then to himself):Only family can protect me..(telling it he ran fast and went to RV mansion front door stopped in front of the door and he with his both the hands knocked the door heavily shouting):Some one open the door. (he was kept on knocking the door well).
Ranveer running fast and came to the front door of RV mansion and seeing Devarsh knocking the door shouting some one to open the door. 
Ranveer(came fast to Devarsh and stood near him with a anger face and in a rude tone):you want anyone to open the door?
Devarsh(knocking the door with his both the hands and turning and seeing Ranveer standing near him and in a feared tone):Ranveer...Ranveer see don't do this to me. 
Ranveer(with a heavy anger held Devarsh's neck so well with his one hand and in a rude tone):I should not do this to you?...then why you hurt Ishani this much? Why you Gaddar? why you did like this?(telling it he turned Devarsh with his neck itself and making him face him and again started to beat Devarsh heavily).
Amba and Kailash got up from the bed and both of them sat with a tensed face. Kailash turned on the lights and saw Amba were Amba too saw him with a not understanding face. 
Amba:Who is knocking the door this much heavily Kailashji?
Kailash:Don't know Amba. Tk let me go and see who is it?(telling it he was about to get up).
Amba(before he could move):Ek minute..
kailash without getting down from the bed saw Amba were Amba seeing Kailash. 
Amba:Let me also come with you. I am feeling something wrong. 
kailash:Tk come..(telling it he got down from the bed and walked towards the door of their room).
Amba too got down from the bed and walked with Kailash towards the door and Kailash opened the door and both of them came out of the room were as soon as they both came out that was the moment everyone was too coming out of their room with a sleepless or half sleep faces. Sharman too after changing himself to night dress hearing the knock of the door came out of his room with parul. Baa was too standing in front of her room and saw upstairs were everyone were out of their room at that time. 
Devarsh getting beating from Ranveer and somehow managing and was going and knocking the door heavily often. 
Baa(hearing the knock in the door again and again seeing upstairs and seeing Sharman):Sharman...
Sharman(who was seeing the door with a thinking face of who could be knocking hearing Baa's voice standing in the upstairs seeing Baa down):Haan Baa...
Baa:Don't know who is knocking the door this much heavily. Come and see who is it. 
Sharman:haan Baa I am coming..(telling it he started to walk towards the stairs).
Where seeing Sharman going towards the stairs Amba, Kailash, Parul, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Mithesh, Chaithali,Manas too started to walk towards the stairs. Disha with a sleep awaken face with a irritated face walked towards the stairs. Everyone came down from the stairs and everyone came to the hall. Devarsh was getting heavy beatings and was often going and knocking the RV mansion door to make some of the family member to come out to prevent himself. 
Devarsh(getting the beating from Ranveer and in thoughts):This much knock in am knocking in the door no one is opening the door. If I keep getting beating like this from Ranveer I myself will be dead. Only family members can prevent me from Ranveer. 
All the family member coming to the hall and Sharman walked towards the door were by that time Ramu too came out from his room towards the main door of the house. Both Sharman and Ramu came to the door by the same time. 
Sharman(seeing Ramu):Ramu open the door. 
Ramu shook his head as okay and putting his hand inside his pyjama pocket and he took the house key and started to open the door. When he was unlocking itself there was another two knocks were everyone's face was changing to tensed face. 
Amba(seeing Sharman with a tensed face):Sharman...
Sharman(turning to Amba):haan Kaki..
Amba:Be safe don't know who is knocking..
Sharman:haan let me take care Kaki you please don't get tensed(telling it saw Ramu who has now unlocked the door).
Sharman as soon as Ramu unlocked held the doors with his both the hands and opened the door well and saw out of the door were when he saw Ranveer was beating Devarsh right and left and Devarsh's face was full of scratches and blood were Sharman stood with a not understanding face of why Ranveer is beating Devarsh.Others in home too were shocked seeing Devarsh getting beating from Ranveer were Devarsh who was getting beating and at the same time was seeing the door of when the door will open seeing the door has been opened seeing Ranveer and missing one of the beat of Ranveer and holding the both the hands of Ranveer with his both the hands and then pushed Ranveer with a force which made Ranveer to move to the corner of the outer corridor were Devarsh getting it as the chance ran with full force inside the RV mansion crossing Sharman were everyone who were already shocked seeing Ranveer beating Devarsh seeing Devarsh coming inside the house they were shocked even more. Devarsh came inside RV mansion and saw everyone's face and seeing Chaithali he went to Chaithali and stood in the side of the Chaithali and held Chaithali's shoulder with is both the hands. 
Devarsh:(in a heavy shivering tone):Maa...ra...Ranveer is beating me...please...please Maa save me...
Chaithali(with a worried face seeing Devarsh):What happen Devarsh?Why Ranveer is beating you?
Mithesh(who was standing next to Chaithali seeing Devarsh):What you did Devarsh? Without any reason Ranveer won't beat you. 
Devarsh(seeing Mithesh):I didn't do anything this Ranveer only got mad and started to beat me.
Ranveer who went to the corner of the corridor due to the push of Devarsh stopped managing himself and then again turned with anger face and started to walk towards the RV mansion door were Sharman was still now standing in the entrance of the house without understanding what is happening. Ranveer walked and came to the entrance of the house and was about to enter the house with a anger filled face were before he could enter Sharman held Ranveer's hand. 
Sharman:Ranveer what happen to you? Why are you beating Devarsh now?
Ranveer(searching for Devarsh inside the house and seeing him standing near Chaithali with a feared face were with a anger face hearing what Sharman said and without taking his eyes from Devarsh in a clear anger tone):leave my hand..(telling it before Sharman could react he took his hand from Sharman's hand with full force and he started to walk fast towards Devarsh).
Devarsh(with a fear seeing Ranveer coming towards him stood well behind Chaithali and in a feared tone):Save me Maa...
Ranveer(came near Chaithali and seeing Devarsh):Having this much fear know?Then why you did like that?(telling it with a anger face went and held Devarsh's shoulder heavily with his hand).
Chaithali(seeing Ranveer in a clear tone):Ranveer we are in your home only for that you cannot do what ever you wish. Devarsh is my son and you don't have any right to beat him. (seeing Amba):Ambaji how have you brought up your son?Often beating who he thinks to beat. On that day also he beat my son and now also he is beating my son again. 
Ranveer(seeing Chaithali questioning Amba with a heavy anger tone in a loud tone):Ayee...
Chaithali hearing this tone turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was having so much anger in his face. 
Ranveer(in a heavy anger seeing Chaithali without leaving Devarsh):you yourself didn't know how to bring up your son and you are taking against my mother?(holding Devarsh with one hand and with other hand showed his index finger to Chaithali and in a anger tone):If I ever see any one of you talking against my mother I never ever know what I will do. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer's anger and seeing him scolding Chaithali thinking to manage the situation walked and went to Ranveer and held Ranveer's shoulder):Dikhra you should not talk like this to Elders know?.(telling it she made Ranveer to take his hand that was showing its index finger to Chaithali and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what happen to you now?
Chaithali(before Ranveer could react to Amba in a not minding tone):What will happen to him? often he will get mad like this only..
Ranveer(hearing it again in anger):Aye again and again you are talking against me and my family.
Chaithali saw Ranveer with a irritated face. 
Mithesh(seeing Ranveer):Sorry Ranveer for what Chaithali spoke to you. But why are you this much anger now?
Nitin thinking about Ishani and was walking in the outer corridor of RV mansion with a worried face were as he was walking itself he saw the RV mansion door open. 
Nitin(seeing the RV mansion door open and then to himself):At this time who has kept the door open?(thinking it he started to walk towards the house entrance).
Ranveer(seeing Mithesh):Ask your son itself?He will tell why I am angry?
Mithesh(with a not understanding face turned to Devarsh):What happen Devarsh at least you tell?
Devarsh(with a making up face):I didn't do anything Papa. 
Ranveer(hearing it in anger holding Devarsh's shoulder itself and he came in front of him and held his collar and folding his right hand and beat him on his face telling): you didn't do anything? you didn't do anything?
Sharman seeing it turned and started to walk fast and he came to Ranveer and held Ranveer's shoulders well with his both the hands. 
Sharman:Ranveer control yourself leave him...
Ranveer(trying to move his shoulder from Sharman's hand telling):leave me Sharman..
Devarsh getting that Sharman held Ranveer moved back and went and stood near Mithesh. Ranveer was having a anger face. 
Nitin walked and came to RV mansion entrance and standing in the entrance he saw everyone in the hall were seeing Ranveer trying to free himself from Sharman hand and saw Devarsh near Mithesh with so much scratches and blood in his face and had a not understanding face. 
Baa(came forwards and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer first tell what happen? please control your anger. 
Ranveer(seeing its Baa and with a anger moved himself from Sharman's hands and seeing Baa with a controlled anger face in a loud tone):Devarsh only has injured Ishani to his extreme. Because of this Devarsh only Ishani is laying in hospital now. (in a anger tone):seeing all this are you asking me to be silent Baa?
Hearing what Ranveer said everyone were shocked were no one were able to digest it were Nitin who heard this saw Devarsh were with a worried face walked fast inside the RV mansion and without seeing anyone seeing Devarsh alone and he came to Devarsh and stood in front of him and held Devarsh's shoulders with his both the hands were everyone who didn't expect Nitin there saw Nitin with the same shocked face were Ranveer seeing Nitin has come and some what controlling his anger. 
Nitin(seeing Devarsh):Why Devarsh?Why you did like this? How can you hurt my daughter to this extreme?
Chaithali(who was shocked knowing that Devarsh only has hurt Ishani and seeing Ranveer's face well and in thoughts):I am sure If I leave Ranveer he will even kill Devarsh to that extreme he is having Anger. 
Nitin(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh Ishani is hurt and you are the reason for her to get hurt?
Chaithali(who was thinking about Ranveer's anger and Devarsh's situation and seeing Nitin taking advantage over Devarsh and coming near Nitin):See Ranveer is beating Devarsh means he is giving food to us. What rights you have to question my son?
Chaithali talking against Nitin was making everyone even more shock were Nitin hearing it from Chaithali took his hands from Devarsh's shoulders and turned and saw Chaithali with a silent face. 
Ranveer(again in anger walked and came to Chaithali and with a anger):Kaki enough. How dare you talk against my father in law?
He is Ishani's father and If Ishani has got hurt means he has all the rights to question. (telling it seeing Devarsh): I should not leave him...(telling it he moved to Devarsh and held Devarsh's collar and was about to beat Devarsh again).
When Ranveer was about to beat that was the moment he heared a tone telling "Enough Ranveer".
Hearing this tone Ranveer stopped without beating Devarsh and turned and saw the entrance of the house were everyone in the house saw the entrance of the house were Police officials and Shikhar were standing in the entrance of the house. Devarsh seeing Police was shocked to the extreme he can. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How dare this chaitali??...this idiot is taking shelter in Ranveer's house & she's talking these much nonsense??...GOD i hate them so much...eagerly waiting to c what'll hpn nxt...b safe n stay healthy didu
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update Sakshi...I hate Chaitali...now waiting for next update.
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update dear 
Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM