akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats on the new thread di
NYC teaser
taahir004 thumbnail
Excellent Chapter

Ishita's love for Raman is really deep and pure while he is overwhelmed by her love 
especially after everything he did to her she has great trust in him 
Param and Simmi's truth is out these people that so wanted to humiliate Ishita is now arrested 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 13

Raman came after sometime changed in his night wear and saw ishita still sitting on the bed shaking and yawning. 

Raman walked to her and said -if u r feeling sleepy then why u r not sleeping. 

Ishita -ek question hai. She asked still shaking. 

Raman -bolo. But bina hile, why u r shaking so much. 

Ishita -mujhe maza aata hai, aap bhi Karo naa. 

Raman -no I am good, bolo kya puchna hai. 

Ishita -if I will sleep here, where u will sleep. Under the bed?? 

Raman -nahi, why will I sleep under the bed. 

Ishita -then u will go to another room, woh phir aa kar mujhe chuyega. She said getting scared. 

Raman -nahi, naa main Kahin jaunga. Aur naa hi woh aayega. Ab woh kabhi nahi aayega. U know why coz I have given him a very nice punishment and police will give him more punishment. I will make sure he rot in jail for trying to touch u. He said while she was just looking at him. 

Raman -what happened, aise kyun dekh rahi ho. 

Ishita nodded and went close to him. She called him closer and he came close to her and she kissed his cheek making him surprised. 

Raman touched his cheek and said -yeh kyun?? 

Ishita -kyunki aap sachchi mein mere rajkumar hai.mama ne kaha tha mera prince charming aayega and he will protect me from every bad person. He will beat all the villains like u did, u r the best. She said and rested her head on his chest. 

Raman don't know how to react but he was feeling very happy with her compliments. Though many has complimented him many times for many things but he never felt so good ever before. He made her lay down and said -ok now sleep, it's getting late. And why u r wearing Saree, don't u have an night dress. 

Ishita -night dress matlab. 

Raman -woh dress jisse night mein pehante hai. Joh pehan kar sote ho. Don't u have any. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -saree mein comfortably so paogi. 

Ishita -comfortable Matlab. 

Raman -matlab aaram se.

Ishita -pata nahi but saree mein thandi nahi lagti thi. Warna bahut thandi lagti thi bed ke neeche. Main aise khud se chipak ke soti thi. She said innocently making Raman feel bad. 

Raman caressed her cheek and said -ek baar toh mujhe kaha hota, that they r torturing u. 

Ishita -u never listen to me. Woh mujhe bahut daanti thi. She said with moist eyes. 

Raman -kaun, simmi?? 

Ishita nodded and said -sukhi wali roti deti thi, kha bhi nahi paayi thi. Woh bahut gandi thi. Mujhse kaha bolo ki raman gande hai toh khana dungi. 

Raman -toh tumne kya kaha. 

Ishita -kaha nahi kahungi, kyun kahun. Aap toh achche ho naa, u hugged me tight and promised me that u will always love me. She said making Raman realise that she is still stuck at their convo in their first night. He was looking at her when she came closer and said -aap mere Raman hai, achche wale, toh gande kaise ho sakte hai. She said and wrapped his arms around herself. And raman couldn't help but pat her forehead softly. He was lost in his thoughts that how much pain she went through because of him while she slept immediately feeling his warmth. 

He make her sleep comfortably and covered her with the thick duvet giving her much warmth and walked towards the big portrait of his mother. He touched her photo and said -how can I do this maa, tera raman itna pathardil toh nahi tha, kaise main iss masoom ki takleef ki wajah ban gaya. Aapne mujhe kyun aisa banne diya. Mujhe roka kyun nahi Ek bhi baar. Agar usse kuch ho jaata toh main kaise maaf kar paata khud ko. Joh ladki iss ghar mein sirf mere sahare aayi thi, usse iss tarah besahara kar diya, ki har koi uske saath bura karta raha. Everybody tried to use her for their own selfish motive aur yeh bechari meri berukhi ko bhi mera pyaar samajh kar jeeti rahi. Mujhe apna sab kuch maan kar jeeti rahi. I am sorry maa, I know I disappointed u. Joh takleef aapne sahi papa ki wajah se ,wahin takleef maine bhi de diya apni masoom si, bholi si biwi ko. I am sorry maa, I bring shame to u. Har baar jeet kar apna sir shaan se uthane wala main, aaj buri tarah haar gaya. Aur woh jeet gayi, apne selfless pyaar ko wajah se. I know mujhe maaf karna mushkil hai but I promise u maa ki aaj se ishita aur uski khushiyan meri priority hogi. Uske hansi ke liye kuch bhi kar jayega yeh raman bhalla, aur kabhi kisi ko usse hurt karne nahi dunga. I promise u maa,that I will become her good husband. Ek aisa pati jiska sapna usne dekha hai. I will never disappoint her and u ,maa .he said looking at his mother's photo while his vision got blurred due to tears. Tears of helplessness that even after taking promise around the sacred fire he couldn't keep his wife happy, safe and secured. 

He stand in front of her pic for long and finally went to sleep. He saw her sleeping hugging herself tight in very less space. He felt bad thinking she use to sleep like this everyday. He removed the duvet and made her lay down comfortably. He was about to cover her again when he saw her getting uncomfortable with her saree, earrings, bangles and braid. He slowly unpinned her pallu, then took out her earrings, then bangles and lastly opened her long hair .she got comfortable and slept while he adjusted next to her. He was looking at her and don't realise when sleep take him over. Soon both were sleeping peacefully, after sometime ishita move close to him and slept keeping her head on his chest while he too slept wrapping her in his arms. 

Next morning, Raman got up hearing his alarm clock and tried to get up but couldn't feeling someone holding him tight. He look down and saw her sleeping hugging him tight. She was all over him, her hands were holding him tight, her legs were on his legs while her head on his chest and her hair was all over his chest and neck. He tried to get up but she was holding him really tight. 

Raman -ishita, ishita. He shaked her a little. She just hmmed in deep sleep. 

Raman -get up, I have to go. 

Ishita opened her droopy eyes and look at him. He was struggling to get up but stopped seeing her. Her face was pink and her messy hair was making her a treat to watch. He looked at her all mesmerised when she slept again saying -mat jao. 

He didn't tried to get up after that but again lay down to catch some more sleep as he was feeling happy to have someone who want him to be with her.he softly caressed her hair and combed her long hair with his fingers. He smiled feeling her soft cheek on his hard torso and closed his eyes wrapping her tightly in his arms.

Ishra slept again hugging each other while in down stairs, all were looking at the clock and was surprised that raman is still had not came down. 

Help -chachi, kya main sapna dekh rahi hoon. It's 9.30 in the morning aur raman sahab ab tak neeche nahi aaye. Kahin yeh ghadi bandh toh nahi ho gayi. 

Laajo-nahi, meri ghadi mein bhi 9.30 hi ho rahe hai. Pata nahi, kya hua hai. Sahab ab tak neeche nahi aaye. Sab thik toh hai naa. She said and all nodded saying, don't know. 

In Ishra room, Raman got up hearing ring of his phone. 

Sec -sir, aap bhi tak aaye nahi, aapki dus baje meeting hai Mr mehta ke saath, she was saying when he said -cancel all my meetings for the day. I am not coming to office today. He said making his secretary shocked. 

Sec-kya sir, aapne kya kaha. 

Raman -cant u hear properly,he said bit loudly making ishita stir in sleep.He slow down his tone and  patted her softly making her sleep again. 

Raman -haan toh main keh raha hoon, cancel my meetings for the day. Main office nahi aa raha. 

Sec -but sir aaj aapki bahut important meetings hai. She was saying when he said -i think I have made myself clear. Cancel all my meetings. He said and hung the call. 

He then got up settled her head on the pillow and sat next to ishita, who again slept peacefully hiding under the duvet, like she is having such sound sleep after long. Raman removed a little of duvet and now her face was little visible .Raman settled his face on his palm and start admiring her. 

Few minutes passed ,he was busy in admiring her .he then bend and pecked her temple .once, twice and then many times till he felt contented,but all he can feel was just immense peace in loving her in the most gentle manner. 

Ishita opened her eyes feeling his touch and smiled seeing him. 

Ishita -aap uth gaye, Raman. 

Raman nodded and said -had a sound sleep. 

Ishita nodded and said -haan bahut soyi, itna soyi, itna soyi ki bhookh lag gayi. She said smiling while he said -bhookh lag gayi. 

Ishita nodded and said -aapko nahi lagi. 

Raman -thodi thodi. Chalo ready ho jao, phir neeche chalte hai breakfast karne. He said getting up but she made a baby face and said -ready hone par khana milega, tab tak toh mere petu ke chuhe bhookh se mar jayenge. Aise karke, she said taking her tongue out. 

Raman smiled and said -achcha hai, aise hi breakfast kar lo. 

Ishita -aapke bina, nahi. Main achchi biwi hoon, aapko khilana bhi toh hai. Aapko chot lagi hai. She said and took his hand in her hand caressing his wound. 

Ishita-chot, ab kaise ho. Achche ho naa, yaa phir doctor bulaun. 

Raman -nahi doctor ki zarurat nahi. Chot is OK. 

Ishita -toh chalo breakfast karne, bahut bhookh lagi hai. 

Raman look at himself and said -aise sleepers mein. 

Ishita -haan bahut cute lag rahe hai. Chaliye naa, she said pulling him when he said -ok, brush toh kar lein.

Ishita -brush karna padega??

Raman -chee, bina brush kiye khana chahti ho. Saare germs muh ke ander chale jayenge. 

Ishita -hum germs ko nahi batayenge that we r eating. Chupke se kha lenge. She said very meekly so that only Raman can hear. 

Raman -nahi germs ko pata chal jaaye hai, chalo aur brush karo. He said and took ishita to the washroom while she made a dirty face. 

Ishita look around and said -arey, mera toh brush hi nahi hai. Aap brush karo, main wait karti hoon. She said making a baby face when Raman gave her a new one and said -karo. 

Ishita made a dirty face and said -germs tum kitne gande ho. I have to do so much because of u. Mujhe mile naa toh main tumhe goli maar dungi. She said and laughed wholeheartedly. 

Raman -ho gayi dhamki, now start. He said giving her paste on the brush. He started doing brush teaching her how to do, ishita waited for sometime and when he didn't let her go without brushing she finally start copying him. 

Soon he did brushing and said -main change karta hoon, tum jaldi baahar aao.saying so he was going when she hold his hand and said -mat change Karo naa, cute lag rahe ho. She said pulling his cheek. 

Raman -ji nahi, I am going to change, tum bhi jaldi aao. Ab bhookh nahi lagi rahi.

Ishita -nahi, yahin rahiye. Khelte hai. Main aap par paani phenkungi, Aap mujh par phenkna. Ok. 

Raman -no, we r going out. Chalo. He said holding her hand when she released her hand and start running. 

Raman -ishita, ruko, gir jaogi. Ishita. He said and start following her to get hold on her. 

Raman -ishita, ruk jao, warna main gussa ho jaunga. He said and she stopped in mid. Raman who was behind her couldn't control and banged into her. Both couldn't control themselves and banged into the wall. Ishita was about to fall when Raman hold her and in the process the shower switch on drenching them in water. 

He looked at her, she looked at him. Both shared a brief eyelock, he tucked her hair behind her ear making her look down. He bend to kiss her when she start jumping happily and said -yaay baarish baarish. 

She said and start jumping happily while Raman stand in a corner admiring her. Soon she called him and he too start enjoying the shower holding her tight. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
SweetuDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaay superb update
He apologized to his mother infrnt of portrait and pampered ish a lot
Thy slept tog, and having masti at mrng

Finally both reached shower tog
And u stopped here