thanks for the wishes and wish you a happy pongal 
or If its Makar Sankranti
wish you a happy Makar Sankranti
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi my dear cute friends, 
Sorry for late wishes and I know its late to wish but now only I got some time to sit in front of my Laptop. 

Wish you and all your family a happy Makar Sankranti 

Regards
sakshi
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same to you sakshi πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 682
Shikhar getting to know that the person behind Ishani's injury is Devarsh he had a anger face were by that time Inspector, Lady police and Constable without finding any clue came near Shikhar and three of them saw each other faces and Lady constable signed she didn't get anything to Inspector were Constable too with his head shake signed he didn't get anything to Inspector were they have assembled around Shikhar. 
Inspector(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar sir...
Shikhar(who was in anger on Devarsh for doing this to Ishani hearing Inspector calling him turned and seeing Inspector):Mr. Rajat(showing the purse and the Election card in his hand):I got this purse in the corner side of the road near a small plant and inside this purse I got a Election card(he showed the Election card to Inspector):and the name in Election card is Devarsh Parekh. 
Inspector(seeing Shikhar):We three of us didn't get any clue. But thank god you got the Clue sir(with a questioning face):Who could be this Devarsh Parekh? We need to find that soon sir...
Shikhar(seeing Inspector):You don't want to strain so much to find out who is Devarsh Parekh Mr. Rajat. I know the complete details of this Devarsh Parekh. 
Inspector(hearing it):you know about this Devarsh Parekh?
Shikhar(with a confirmed face):Haan I know about Devarsh Parekh so well. He is Ishani's brother. 
Inspector(with a shocked face):What? Ishani's brother? He has injured Ishani to this extreme?
Shikhar:hmm he will go to any extreme Inspector.He is in Ishani's house only. 
Inspector:But sir doing this much big accident to Ishani do you think that Devarsh will be in Ishani's house itself? He would have escaped know?
Shikhar(with a light smile):No way that guy will never go from that house at any cost. Let us go there and arrest him. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir. you can call to RV sir and inform about getting the culprit. 
Shikhar(seeing Inspector):Mr. Rajat when we were searching that time I got Ranveer's call and he said Ishani is safe now. 
Inspector(with a smile):hmm happy that Ishani madam is okay. 
Shikhar:Haan she is okay but Ranveer was very angry and he wanted the culprit immediately. So we cannot inform it as it is in phone call. First let me get to know about the hospital situation and then let us decide how to move to the next level. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir. 
Shikhar shook his head as okay and then he kept the election card of Devarsh in Devarsh's purse itself and then he showed the purse to Inspector. 
Shikhar:Evidence..
Inspector shook his head as okay and got the purse from Shikhar and then he safely kept it inside his pant pocket were by that time Shikhar took his phone from his pant pocket and saw the display and then he dialed to shivanya's number and kept the phone in his ear were as he kept the phone in his ear he heard the ring as soon as the call got connected and he waited for Shivanya to pick the call. 
RV MANSION..
Devarsh getting to know that his purse is missing had a tensed face were his face was now getting to sweat slowly. 
Devarsh(with a sweat face to himself):my purse is missing means...(he had a feared face):Have I left my purse in that spot where we attacked Ishani?...(thinking it his eyes opened wide open were he with a so much tensed face to himself):That means...oh no...police were coming when Rajeshwari madam stabbed Ishani itself. In hurry we came from that spot. Surely police would have seen Ishani in dead condition or up to die condition and thinking who has done it if they search that area means?...(with so much feared face):No...then I will get caught...I had my Election card for my Identity purpose in my purse with that If police smell me means...(he was sweating badly).
Shikhar(hearing the ring of Shivanya's phone and in thoughts):Ranveer was angry when he talked to me itself. From Shivanya only I can get to know what is the situation in hospital.(as he was thinking that was the moment the phone was picked and Shivanya voice was heard).
Shivanya:Shikhar...
Shikhar:Shivanya you are in hospital only know?
Shivanya:No Shikhar Ranveer said all of us to go home. Now I am on the way to our home. Sharman is going to drop me in our home. 
Shikhar(hearing it):That means you have come from hospital and Sharman has come from hospital..(before he could tell the next word).
Shivanya:Shikhar only Ranveer is in hospital. He said everyone of us to go to home and take rest. As you too have your car key he said you can come in your car and he said me to go with Sharman to home. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Ranveer is only in hospital. None of you are near him?
Shivanya:Haan he said he will be alone till morning but Sharman only told after going to home he will send Pratik to hospital and Pratik can be with Ranveer till morning. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Tk tk fine you go to home safely. Let me come after the work is over. 
Shivanya:Hmm okay..(telling it she cut the call).
Shikhar(taking the phone from his ear and then in thoughts):Ranveer is all alone in hospital now.If everyone are around Ranveer means we can somehow manage Ranveer but handling Ranveer all alone is really hard only. But there is no other way we cannot hide this to Ranveer. (taking a deep breath and turning to Inspector):Mr. Rajat Ranveer is alone in hospital now. His family members are not around him and If we inform about Devarsh in phone means before we could arrest Devarsh surely Devarsh will be finished by Ranveer. So let us go to hospital and let us inform about Devarsh to Ranveer in person then If we are near Ranveer means we can handle him. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir. Shall we go to hospital now?
Shikhar:Haan let us go to hospital and then go and inform to Ranveer and then let us go to arrest Devarsh. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir. 
Telling it Inspector, lady police and Constable got in the back seats of the Jeep were Shikhar got in the front seat of the Jeep next to driver and putting his phone in his pant pocket he sat well in his seat were the jeep driver turned the Jeep towards the main road and he started to drive the Jeep towards Holy hospital. 
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Sharman finally brought the car to shikhar's house and parked the car in front of Shikhar's house gate were Shivanya seeing they have reached the house turned and saw Amba. 
Shivanya:Tk Aunty let me meet you all tomorrow. you all go home and take rest. 
Amba:Tk beta you too take rest. 
Shivanya shook her head as okay and seeing everyone she signed she is leaving were they too shook their heads as okay and she opened the car door and she got down from the car and closed the car door were as soon as she closed the car door Sharman started to drive the car from there towards RV mansion. 
Shivanya turned towards the gate were the security with a half sleep face opened the gate for her were as soon as he opened the gate she entered the gate and started to walk in the pathway of the house and they she came to the house outer corridor and then walked in the outer corridor and she came to the main door were still the door was open were Shivanya seeing the main door of the house open saw inside the hall were still Kanchan, Raj Naryana and Krisha were sitting in the sofa of the hall and were having a sleepless faces were Shivanya seeing them walked fast and entered the house were as soon as shivanya came Kanchan seeing Shivanya she got up from the sofa and seeing Shivanya. 
Kanchan:Shivanya how is Ishani?
Shivanya(coming and standing near Kanchan):Maa you all didn't sleep till now?
Raj Naryana and Krisha too got up from the sofa were..
Raj Naryan(seeing Shivanya):how to Sleep Shivanya? When Ishani is in this situation how sleep will come for us?
Kanchan:haan Shivanya sleep didn't come for us. How is Ishani now?
Shivanya:Maa Ishani is fine but she is injured a lot. Somebody has beat her heavily in her hand and leg and her neck is too injured. They have done the treatment and tomorrow morning she will be back to her consciousness. I only will do her final general check up when she is discharging. 
Kanchan, Raj Naryana and krisha took a deep breath and felt relief. 
Kanchan:Thank god Ishani is safe. Once she comes back to consciousness let all of us go and see her. 
Shivanya:haan Maa you can. 
Krisha:(seeing Shivanya): we didn't call you as we were not wanting to make you all so tensed so only we were waiting in the hall itself for you and bhaiya to come and tell about Ishani. 
Shivanya(seeing krisha):She is safe krisha. The good things Ishani has done itself will always prevent her. 
Krisha:Haan sure Bhabhi. Tk where is Bhaiya?
Shivanya:Actually Shikhar has gone with police to the spot where Ishani was attacked to see for some clue who has attacked Ishani.Till he comes back he said me to be in hospital only but Ranveer only said all of us to go home and Sharman only came and dropped me and his family are going back to RV mansion now. 
Kanchan:Haan tk tk ..
Shivanya:Shikhar called me some times back and I informed I am on the way to home and he said he will come after the job is over. 
Kanchan:Tk let him come after the job is over. Let us all go and sleep..
Three of them shook their heads as okay and they were starting to retire back to their respective rooms. 
RV MANSION...
Devarsh(thinking that police will get him through the purse were again making up himself):Nahi nahi how it is sure that I would have left my purse in the place where I have attacked Ishani only?(making up himself well):My purse would have even dropped in the outer corridor of RV mansion or even in the corridor of servant quarters. Let me search in the way I came...so that I can get back my purse..(telling it he started to walk back in the direction to go to servant quarters to find his purse).
Devarsh searched his purse well in the way between RV mansion and servants quarters were searching in the way so well and walking itself he finally came to Servant's quarters itself were he started to walk in the servant's quarters corridor by searching in servant's quarter corridor too were not finding the purse he finally went near his house too were with a tensed face he opened the door of his house and he entered his house and he immediately locked his house and he walked fast and went and sat in the wooden sofa of the hall and was thinking where the purse would have been fallen. 
Devarsh(to himself):From RV mansion outer corridor to servant quarters corridor I searched well but My purse is not there. Where my purse would have gone?(he was having a sweating face again).
Sharman driving the car well in the traffic less roads of Mumbai bit fast and finally they reached RV mansion when it was exactly 3.30 were Sharman stopped the car in front of the RV mansion gate were the half sleep awaken face Security came and opened the gate for them were as soon as the gate was opened Sharman drove the car inside the house pathway and started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and then he brought the car to the parking of the house and stopped the car and took the car key from ignition and opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door. Nitin, Amba and Kailash too got down from the car and closed the car doors well. Sharman locked the car well seeing Amba and Kailash. 
Sharman:Kaka, Kaki you both go to home and take rest. Let me go and leave Nitin Kaka in his home and come. 
Nitin(immediately):its okay Sharman. I am not feeling that much weak in my body and all. My heart is only feeling weak right now. But I can go till my house. You too go and take rest. Let me go by myself..
Sharman:But Kaka..(before he could tell the next word).
Nitin:Its okay Sharman you go let me go by myself..(seeing Amba and Kailash):Kailashji and Behanji you take good rest. 
Amba and Kailash shook their head as okay were Nitin turned and started to walk towards the Servants quarters were Sharman, Amba and Kailash too started to walk towards RV mansion. They three walked and come to RV mansion main door and then Sharman knocked the door well were when he knocked the door for the four times the door was opened by Ramu who was having a sleepless eyes were Sharman, Amba and Kailash entered the house as soon as Ramu opened door. 
Ramu(seeing three of them):How is Ishani madam?She is fine know?
Sharman(seeing Ramu):Haan Ramu she is safe now. 
Ramu(with a okay head shake):Thank god. 
Sharman(seeing Ramu's care for Ishani and seeing Ramu):Ramu keep the door open itself now Pratik will go out and then you can lock the door. 
Ramu:Tk sir. 
Sharman shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the stairs were Amba and Kailash too slowly walking in the hall towards the stairs were Ramu went and sat in the chair near the door and waited for Pratik to come. Sharman got in the stairs quickly and walked fast in the corridor and he went to Pratik's room and standing in front of pratik's room he knocked his room door were in the next two knocks he opened his room door were Pratik's face clearly said he has slept a half sleep only. 
Sharman(seeing Pratik):pratik..
Pratik(with a tensed face):How is Ishani Bhaiya? She is fine know?Nothing happened to her know?
Sharman:hmm Ishani is safe but she is injured heavily. But her life is safe. Ranveer said all of us to go to home and take rest and that is why we all came. Ranveer is alone in the hospital now. Can you go and be with Ranveer till morning. By morning 8 o clock let me come to hospital. 
Pratik:hmm let me go now..(telling it he was about to move).
Sharman(before he could move):Pratik..
Pratik stopped were Sharman gave Ishani's car key to pratik were Pratik got the car key in his hand. 
Sharman:Take Ishani's car and go to Holy hospital. you know the route for that hospital know?
Pratik:haan I know it Bhaiya..
Sharman:Tk Ranveer will be in the emergency block of the hospital in front of the operation theater. 
pratik:hmm okay Bhaiya let me go now..(telling it he checked his pant pocket for his cell phone and making sure he has his cell phone and he started to walk in the corridor to go to the stairs).
Amba and Kailash coming to the corridor from the stairs and started to walk in the corridor and finally they went to their room and entered their room. Sharman started to walk in the corridor towards his room. Pratik came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and came to the hall and he walked in the hall and seeing the door is open he went out of the house were Ramu who was waiting for Pratik getting that Pratik went from there he closed the doors of RV mansion. 
Nitin came to Servant quarters and came to back to his house and he opened the door of his house that was just closed and he entered his house and closed the house door well and locked the door and he went and sat in the sofa of the hall with a worried face. 
Pratik walked in the outer corridor and came to the parking of the house and he went to Ishani's car and unlocked the car and opened the car door and got in the driving seat and putting the key in the ignition and closed the car door and started the car and took the car from the parking and drove the car in the pathway of the house and brought the car to the gate were the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car out of the gate and started to drive the car towards Holy hospital. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting n beautiful update πŸ‘Update ASAP 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rajat got a shock when shikar told him that devarsh is ishani's brother.stupid devarsh is wondering where his purse is.it will be interesting to see him when police catch him red handed.waiting to see ranveer's reaction