Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mas123

Hello Sakshi

How are you
A very happy new year to you and your family. 

All episodes are going great way. Really enjoying them. 
Take care...😳

Hi Mas
thanks for the comment
always I used to see your like dear
thanks for your support till date 
yes I am fine
hope you are doing good
thanks for your wishes and wish you and your family a happy new year 
Glad you liked all the episodes and you are enjoying them 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great episode and great flashback.
Update next one soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and flashback 
ya let me update the one
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer is holding mangalsutra in his hands and is musing over the past sweet moments. Very interesting plot.
Update soon the new episode. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine 
hope you are fine 
yes Ranveer is holding Mangalsutra in his hands and thinking over his past
sweet moments 
glad you liked the plot 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do, Sakshi?
Ranveer is feeling so sad. Ff is perfect. Let's see what awaits us further.
Love you.

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear
hope you are doing good
yes Ranveer is feeling sad and glad you liekd the flashback 
ya let us see what is going to happen 
love you too dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Very interesting update.
Eagerly waiting for the next πŸ˜‰

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

like the romantic flashback a lot.
Update asap.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the flashback
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Fantabulous update πŸ‘Update ASAP 

Hi Vampire
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer fb scene was very romantic.loved ishani stopping ranveer from removing d mangalsuthra n telling him the significance of mangalsuthra.each n every sentence about mangalsuthra by ishani was striking.sad that this time mangalsuthra wasnt removed 4 luv making but 4 a painful situation

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer fb scene and Ishani stopping Ranveer from removing 
mangalsutra and telling him the significance of Mangalsutra 
happy that you liked each and every sentence about Mangalsutra
by Ishani 
yes its sad this time Mangalsutra was not removed for love making 
but for a painful situation
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wissam.

Beautiful very nice  update dear

Thanks for the PM waiting next update 
Lovely it 

Hi Wissam
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 680
Ranveer thinking about the flashback of Ishani telling the importance of Mangalsutra to him and having a sad face he kept the jewels of Ishani inside his pant pocket safely and then he started to wait for the Nurse to call him to see Ishani. 
After next 8 minutes Nurse 1 came back to the front part of the Operation theater were Ranveer saw her and was having a face of when Nurse will call him to see Ishani were she crossed Ranveer and walked towards the operation theater were she went to the operation theater and opened the operation theater door and entered the operation theater and vanished from Ranveer's sight. 
INDUSTRIAL AREA BACK SIDE ROAD. 
Shikhar, Inspector, Lady police and Constable were searching all the possible corners in the industrial area back side road in the place where Ishani was attacked. They were seeing whether they can get any clue to investigate this case and find out the culprit. 
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Ranveer was waiting for the Nurse 1 to call him to see Ishani were the time was moving and when it was finally 2.20 Nurse 1 opened the operation theater door and came out of the operation  theater were Ranveer who was having his eyes only on the operation theater door waiting for the nurse 1 to come out seeing Nurse 1 came out of the operation theater had a waiting face for the Nurse 1 to tell him to go and see Ishani were as per his expectation Nurse 1 walked and came towards Ranveer and she came and stood in front of Ranveer and seeing Ranveer. 
Nurse 1:Sir I have injected the injection that doctor told me to inject to Ishani Madam. you can enter the operation theater and see your wife. She is unconscious so don't be there for so long. Go and see her for a while and come out.
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay sister..
Nurse 1:I need to change a chart for a patient in normal ward let me do it and come.
Ranveer:hmm okay. 
Nurse 1:Tk you can go and see your wife. (telling it she started to walk from there towards the normal ward).
Ranveer hearing what Nurse 1 said and then took a deep breath and then he walked and came to Amba and kailash who were sitting in the chairs. 
Ranveer(standing in front of Amba who was pale and tiered):Maa let me go and see Ishani and come. 
Amba(hearing it seeing Ranveer):Tk Beta go and see her and come. Be strong. 
Ranveer:(in a worn out voice):hmm 
Telling it Ranveer started to walk towards the operation theater with a slow walk were his heart was now beating so heavily were he was not able to imagine how Ishani's situation would be. He was not having the guts to see Ishani in that image of being injured but his love nature heart wanted to see Ishani and wanted to be her medicine at this moment. Ranveer with heavy heart beating walked and went to the operation theater main door were he held the door handle and closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then exhaled the carbon di oxide and then he made himself strong and opened the operation theater door and then he entered the operation theater and closed the door were he walked inside the operation theater were as he was walking itself his eyes saw Ishani laying in the bed were seeing Ishani in that situation tears without to his control started to come in his eyes were he now walked fast and went to Ishani and stood next to the bed and saw Ishani with teary eyes.
Ranveer seeing Ishani in the hospital dress and wearing oxygen mask in her face and then seeing her wearing the arm sling in her right hand and neck having neck belt and band aid being sticking in her forehead and her hands. The way her right leg being bandaged heavily his tears started to flow like anything.Where crying and seeing Ishani's situation of laying unconscious and injured in the bed his thoughts went to a another moment of their life. 
FLASHBACK..
It was a holiday for Ranveer were he was sitting in the slap of the kitchen and was seeing Ishani who was cutting the vegetables with the knife keeping the vegetables in the slap were Ranveer was sitting and watching Ishani with a cute smile in his lips. 
Ishani(cutting the vegetables and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why are you sitting in the kitchen now? Come on get down from the slap and go from here. 
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Ishani):Hello Ishani madam this is our house and I too have rights to sit in the place where ever I want. And mostly importantly I have all the rights to see my wife whenever I want. I wanted to see you so only I am sitting in the kitchen slap and admiring you. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer If you are seeing my work is not going fast(showing the vegetables she has cut):See only carrot I have cut. I need to cut the other vegetables too before Mala comes after cleaning Baa's room. Then only she can cook for the lunch. 
Ranveer:Arrey what is this Ishani today leave for me and only during this time I can spend time with you know?...(telling it thinking for a while):Tk (getting down from the slap and standing next to her):Give the knife let me cut the vegetables for you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Don't want(telling it she was continuing to cut the vegetables).
Ranveer(seeing her not giving the knife held her hand and made her stop cutting the vegetables and then was about to get the knife telling):Give the knife..
Ishani(without giving it):Ranveer chodo..
Ranveer:Nahi let me cut the vegetables for you. (telling it with force he got the knife from Ishani's hand were as he got it with force the knife's sharp part hit Ishani's index finger and cut her index finger skin before it came to his hand).
Ishani(giving the knife to Ranveer as he pulled the knife from her hand and feeling a cut in her finger by the knife in pain):Ouch..(she held the finger that was cut with her left hand).
Ranveer(having the knife in his hand and seeing Ishani holding her finger keeping the knife in the slap and seeing Ishani):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):I said know you don't want to cut the vegetables.See as you got the knife from me knife has cut my finger(telling it she with a cute puppy face showed her injured finger to Ranveer).
Ranveer(seeing the blood oozing out from Ishani's index finger immediately got worried and held her hand):Come with me.(telling it he took Ishani towards the sink and then he opened the tap and as the water came in the tap he took Ishani's injured finger to the water and washed her wound and washing her finger and with a worried face to himself):I am always a stupid. I only know to give pain to you. See even after you said not to get the knife I got it with stubbornness and now your hand is cut. Everything is because of me. (telling it he saw Ishani with a face having anger on himself).
As Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a smile in her lips were Ranveer saw Ishani with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer:Ishani your finger is cut and you are smiling. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with the same smile):If my finger didn't get cut means I would have not see this caring Ranveer know?. (telling it she took her hand from the water and from Ranveer's hand too).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani took her hand from water and him and closing the tap and seeing Ishani):Ishani for seeing me caring I don't want you to get hurt. I am feeling angry on myself for cutting your finger. 
Ishani(with a smile):its okay Ranveer you did it in a motive to help me cut the vegetables only know? And its not that big wound and all. Just a small cut. (telling it she started to blow the wound in her index finger taking it near her mouth).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani blowing the wound went near her and seeing her with a worried face held her left hand):Come with me let me make you wear a band aid).
Ishani:Arrey Ranveer its okay..
Ranveer:Come silently with me...(telling it he was dragging her with him).
Ranveer dragging Ishani along with him to the hall and then crossing the hall he brought her to the stairs and both of them getting in the stairs came to the corridor and dragging her in the corridor too and then he brought her to their room and both of them entered the room were Ranveer made Ishani to sit in the sofa and then he went to Ishani's cupboard and opened her cupboard and took the first aid kit and closed the cupboard and then he came back to Ishani and sat in the sofa next to Ishani and took the band aid out of the first aid kit and then he held Ishani's hand and peeled off the band aid papers and he stuck band aid over Ishani's index finger wound. 
Ranveer(then seeing Ishani):It will get well soon okay?
Ishani(now almost laughed seeing Ranveer's face):Ranveer come on its a small cut and for this you are over reacting. 
Ranveer(hearing it moved in the sofa and sat next to her and in a moment putting his hand over her back and pulled her near him and hugged her well were that made Ishani to be in his embrace were hugging her well and in a caring tone):Ishani I know how much I have hurt you with my actions and words. But to be frank I too will always get hurt when you used to cry. Your small pain too will give heavy pain in my heart. Your small wound too will give pain to me only Ishani. If I want to tell how much I love means I can tell that your small hurt too will give so much pain to me Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing it and closing her eyes in his hug and bringing her hands to Ranveer's back and hugging him well and in a lovely tone):I love you Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing it hugging her well):I love you too..
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer thinking about the flashback and crying so heavily and seeing Ishani's injured image he was crying so much were no words are there to explain his hurt right now were he held the bed with his both the hands and crying itself he kneel down in the floor and saw Ishani's face were seeing her face he was crying so much were he thought about Ishani calling him to come with her for doing the wedding shopping for Krisha came to his mind were thinking it and then he was crying well hitting his face in the bed. 
Ranveer:(crying well and hitting his face in the bed):I should have come with you Ishani. I myself not coming with you and brought you to this situation. your small hurt itself will give so much pain for me but today I can't even bear the pain Ishani to that extreme I am feeling the pain. I am sorry Ishani I am sorry for pushing you in this situation without coming with you.(he was crying so much were crying well and raised his head from the bed and wiping his nose which was running with water like anything and seeing Ishani's face and thinking about the way he treated Ishani when he got to know about Ishani has gone to Chiraag's place and the way he treated her after knowing she is alive and with Shikhar and then seeing her again with a teary eyes):I can always only hurt you Ishani. I am only a stupid husband who can always hurt you. I can't even take care of you well. (telling it he cried so well again hitting his forehead in the bed).
Nurse 1 opened the operation theater door and entered the operation theater and closed the operation theater door and walked and came inside the operation theater were she came near the bed and then saw the blood bag were the blood bag was now getting empty and then getting that the blood has completely gone inside Ishani's body and were she then was about to turn to see Ishani's hand to take the needle from her hand were that was the moment she saw Ranveer crying so well hitting his forehead in the bed. His crying sound was not heard by who ever see him now seeing his shoulders shaking will surely get to know that he is crying were Nurse 1 seeing Ranveer crying and then she held Ishani's left hand carefully and then she took the Needle that was injected in her nerve to inject blood in her body were she took the needle and then the blood bag from the stand and walked and went to the corner of the operation theater and then she dropped the blood bag with needle in the waste bin and then she walked and came back to the bed were she came and stood next to Ranveer were she then with a Nurse affection held Ranveer's shoulder. 
Nurse 1:Sir relax yourself. 
Ranveer(hearing what Nurse said and with tearful face took his head from the bed and saw Ishani again and again crying well):How to relax? Its paining for me...how to be relaxed.? I am not able to see Ishani in this condition. Everything is because of me only I only didn't take care of her well. (telling it he again kept his head in the bed and started to cry well).
Nurse 1 seeing the way Ranveer is crying with a calm face took her hand from Ranveer's shoulder and then she started to walk fast and she went to the main door of the operation theater and then she opened the operation theater door and then she came out of the operation theater and closing the operation theater door and she walked and came to the front part of the operation theater and seeing Ishani's family a glance and then she came to Sharman were Sharman who was feeling tiered due to not sleeping. 
Sharman(seeing Nurse got up from the chair):Sister..
Nurse 1:Sir Ishani madam's husband is crying so much inside the operation theater. I tried to console him but he is emotional. Some one of you come with me and try to console him. 
Sharman:Doctor said only one of us can see Ishani today? If anyone of us come inside means is there any problem in that?
Nurse 1:Its okay sir as he is very emotional only I am calling know?There is no problem in that. 
Sharman(hearing it):Tk wait a while(telling it he walked two steps and went to Amba who was sitting with sleepless face were standing in front of her):Kaki..
Amba(raised her head and saw Sharman):Haan Sharman. 
Sharman:kaki Ranveer is crying so much it seems. Nurse is calling any one of us inside the operation theater to console Ranveer. You only can control Ranveer now. please you go with Nurse and manage Ranveer Kaki. 
Amba(hearing what Sharman said with a worried face):I guessed that Ranveer will be emotional seeing Ishani as I thought that happened. 
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba now Ranveer is broken and our support is surely needed for him. you go and make him calm. 
Amba hearing it and seeing Kailash shook her head as okay and she got up from the chair were Nurse 1 came to her and stood near her. 
Nurse 1:come with me madam. 
Amba shook her head as okay to Nurse 1 were Nurse 1 started to walk towards the operation theater and Amba too started to walk with her were they both walked and came to the operation theater were standing near the operation theater Nurse 1 saw Amba. 
Nurse 1:Madam console him and bring him out. After that in the morning everyone of you can see the patient. 
Amba:Tk ...
Nurse 1 opened the operation theater door and entered the operation theater were Amba too entered behind her and Nurse 1 closed the operation theater door and walked inside the operation theater were Amba too came along with her were as Amba walked and came itself Ishani fell in her eyes laying in the bed were Amba too had a moist eyes seeing Ishani in that situation were finally she came near the bed and saw Ishani from top to bottom were the way Ishani was laying in the bed really was hurting her a lot. Amba then with a tearful face saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still crying hitting his face in the bed were Amba seeing Ishani once again and then seeing Ranveer who was crying well and took a deep breath and making up herself strong and then she wiped her tears well and touched Ranveer's shoulder. 
Amba(in a calm tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice with teary face took his forehead from the bed and then he saw Amba were he again started to cry more):Maa...(showing Ishani):See how Ishani is ...
Amba(managing her tears):Utto..
Ranveer hearing what Amba said with a tearful face itself he got up from the floor and then he stood in the floor and then seeing Amba with so much tears again he went and hugged her well were Amba too hugged him back were she too got tears again. 
Ranveer(hugging Amba well):Maa I should have not sent Ishani alone Maa. She has got so much hurt in her body. It will be paining so much know Maa? Everything is because of me only Maa. 
Amba(hearing it having tears and making herself strong):Ranveer what has happened we can never change that. What happened to Ishani is happened only. We need to stay strong then only Ishani too will be strong. Okay..please control yourself and you should be Ishani's strength. If you itself cry how Ishani will be strong. She is already hurt and If you cry means she will get hurt a lot.Okay be strong. 
Ranveer(hearing what Amba said in a worn out voice):Tk Maa...(telling it he came out of the hug slowly and then he wiped his tears well).
Amba too wiped her tears and seeing Ishani once again and saw Ranveer and held his hand and started to walk were Ranveer too without anyway started to walk along with Amba were he was seeing Ishani itself and was walking with Amba were Nurse saw Ranveer with a calm face were Amba took Ranveer to the operation theater main door and opened the operation theater main door and then she came out along with Ranveer were Ranveer too came out without anyway were Nurse she herself came and close the operation theater door and then she walked and went to the table corner and then she took the stethoscope and pressure checking instrument and then she went to Ishani and started to check Ishani's blood pressure and heart beat. 
Amba brought Ranveer outside were they came to the front part of operation theater and Amba was about to make Ranveer sit in the chair. 
Ranveer(before Amba could make him sit seeing Amba):Ek minute Maa. 
Amba(hearing it saw Ranveer):Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:Wait a while(telling it slowly taking his hand from Amba's hand and walked and went to sharman who was sitting in the other chair and seeing Sharman):Sharman give my phone..
Sharman hearing it took Ranveer's phone out of his pant pocket and showed it to Rnaveer were Ranveer got his phone and then he saw the display and operated the phone and then dialed to Shikhar's number and then he kept the phone in his ears. 
He was hearing the ring as soon as the call was connected were Ranveer as he was hearing the ring itself was thinking the way Ishani was laying in the bed with so much injury in her body were his face was turning so much anger were that was the moment Shikhar picked the call. 
Shikhar:Haan Ranveer.. how is Ishani now?
Ranveer(hearing Shikhar's voice):Ishani operation is over and she is safe.
Shikhar(with a relief face):Thank god Ishani is safe. 
Ranveer(with a anger face now):Where are you now?
Shikhar:I and police have reached the place where Ishani was attacked. We are searching the place well and seeing whether we are getting any clue or not. 
Ranveer(hearing it and in a confirmed tone and with anger face):I don't know what you and police will do but surely I want the culprit who has hurt Ishani. (telling it without waiting for Shikhar's reply he took the phone from his ears and cut the call and putting his phone in his pant pocket and had a anger face).
Screen Freezes on Ranveer's anger face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰