Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 679
It was exactly Midnight 1.40 were the Jeep driver driving the Jeep in the Gulmohar main road and then coming to the industrial area place were Jeep driver turned the Jeep in the diversion of Industrial area back side road from Gulmohar main road were Jeep driver was driving in the Industrial area back side road towards the place were Ishani was exactly laying Injured. Driving for the next 5 minutes finally Jeep driver brought the Jeep to the place were they saw Ishani laying were as soon as the Jeep was stopped. 
Inspector(seeing Shikhar):Sir here only. 
Shikhar(hearing it seeing the Inspector):hmm tk Inspector(telling it he got down from the Jeep).
Inspector folding the complaint paper Ranveer gave to him and then safely keeping it in his pant pocket and he got down from the Jeep. Lady police and the constable too got down from the Jeep and they all were standing in the Industrial area back side road.Three of them came and stood next to Shikhar.
Inspector(coming to Shikhar who was seeing the whole road with a silent face):Shikhar sir here only we rescued Ishani. 
Shikhar(hearing it saw Inspector):Inspector this place does not even have a single house. And to the extreme I know about this place mostly people never uses this road as its industrial area.
Inspector:Yes sir people in the day time too will not be using this road. Its a very silent road. Now a days some murder and rape are happening in this area only sir. So only we are having two patrol to this area alone. Seeing a car standing in the main road with doubt I told Jeep driver to drive the jeep inside this road only. As per my doubt we saw Ishani in bloodshed in this road. 
Shikhar(hearing it thinking something and seeing Inspector):Inspector today evening Ishani was with me, my sister and my wife only. We were doing my sister wedding dress selection and after finishing the dress selection I called Ishani to have dinner with us but she said her daughter will be starting to search her so she need to go and telling that only she went from us. Ishani who wanted to go to her house soon for her daughter will surely not come to this silent road for sure...(he was thinking what would have made Ishani to come to this road).
Inspector(seeing Shikhar):Sir to the extreme I saw Ishani's family and knowing that you are her friend I can surely tell that Ishani could be a nice lady. And as you said Ishani would have been going to her home only that too in main road only. Something has happened in between and some one planning so well and only have brought Ishani to this industrial back side area road. 
Shikhar(hearing it):Haan its a very pacca planned murder attempt. We should not let that person to be freely roming outside Rajat. 
Inspector:Yes we will get him soon sir. As we all know every accused person will have left some clue in the place where they are doing the crime. So to search for that clue only we have come here. Let everyone of us search this place well sir so that we can get any clue about the person who tried to kill Ishani. 
Shikhar:Haan let us search.Tell the Jeep driver to keep the Jeep ignition turned on itself then only we can have headlight brightness that will help us to search as this area is not having that much light facility. 
Inspector:hmm okay sir(he turned and saw the Jeep driver who was having the Jeep ignition on still):Driver keep the jeep ignition turned on itself till we finish the search. 
Jeep Driver:Okay sir. 
Shikhar(seeing the Inspector):Okay Rajat let us start searching in this area's each and every corner If we need more light means everyone of us can use the torch in our cell phones. 
Inspector:hmm okay (seeing Constable and Lady police):Search all the possible places and see to that whether we are getting any clue or not.
Both Constable and Lady police shook their heads as okay and both of them started to move in different direction were Inspector saw Shikhar and signed him they can also search were Shikhar shook his head as okay and he started to move towards one direction and Inspector started to move in one direction. On four direction Shikhar, Inspector, Lady police and Constable were searching for some clue to trace the person who tried to kill Ishani. 
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Amba,Kailash, Shivanya, Ranveer were sitting with a dull and worried faces were Sharman too came back there after giving the empty juice glass in the canteen and he sat in the chair next to Ranveer with a silent face. 
OPERATION THEATER.
It was exactly 2 o clock were the Nurse 1 and 2 finished the complete treatment for Ishani as per the doctor's instruction were Doctor and both the nurses took a deep breath and they saw Ishani up and down. 
Ishani was still laying in the bed in a unconscious state were there was oxygen mask in her face and she was breathing the oxygen. Her neck was bandaged and was surrounded by a neck belt were her right hand was too bandaged heavily and there was arm sling over her right hand were her left leg was heavily bandaged and she was in the hospital dress. Small wounds in her forehead and hands were having band aid.
Doctor(seeing nurse 1 and 2):Okay Ishani's treatment is over. we treated Ishani's right hand, left leg and neck and now She is safe. She needs to take rest that let me inform about that to her family. (seeing Nurse 1):you can take care of Ishani during night times and in the morning time allot some other nurse. 
Nurse 1:hmm okay sir. 
Doctor:(seeing Nurse 2):Then give the prescription pad 
Nurse 2 walked and went to the corner table and took the prescription pad in it and then took the pen from the table and came back to the doctor and gave the prescription pad and pen to doctor were doctor got it and started to write something in the prescription pad and then he tore that paper and gave it to Nurse 1 were Nurse 1 got it from Doctor. 
Doctor:(seeing nurse 1):Inject this injection to Ishani because its injection that prevent the infection over the wounds. 
Nurse 1:hmm let me make it doctor. 
Doctor:After injecting this Injection only you should allow any one to see Ishani. Other's bacteria should not affect her wounds so only after injecting this injection you can call any one member of Ishani's family and tell them to see her.Today only one of them can see her and Then rest of her family can see her after we shift her to the normal ward. 
Nurse 1:hmm okay sir after she gains conciousness only we need to shift her to the normal ward know sir?
Doctor:Haan after she comes back to consciousness only we need to shift her to normal ward. Mostly by morning only will she will gain her consciousness because the anesthesia is heavy dosage know?
Nurse 1:Okay doctor 
Doctor:Then see to that the blood gets injected inside her body completely and once the blood gets injected test her blood pressure and her heart beat. 
Nurse 1:okay doctor. 
Doctor:okay let me go out and inform these things to Ishani's family. you give the injection to her that I have prescribed. 
Nurse 1:hmm okay doctor. 
Doctor(shook his head as okay to Nurse 1 and saw Nurse 2):you can come with me. I need to go for general rounds and you can come with me for that. (he gave the prescription pad and pen to Nurse 2)
Nurse 2:okay doctor let me(telling it she got the prescription pad and pen from Doctor and kept it in the small table next to the bed)
Doctor shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the main door of the operation theater were Nurse 2 too started to walk behind the doctor were both of them opening the operation theater came out of the operation theater were Sharman who saw the doctor coming out first got up and stood were seeing Sharman getting up Ranveer with a dull face saw Sharman's face and seeing the direction Sharman seeing he too turned his face to that direction and seeing the doctor he too got up from the Chair with feared face now. His heart started to beat fast were Shivanya, Amba and Kailash too got up from the chairs seeing the doctor and nurse. 
Doctor(coming to them and seeing Shivanya and with a familiar smile):Shivanya tum?
Shivanya(getting the doctor's face):Doctor how is Ishani?
Doctor:Ishani(hearing it and seeing her): you know her?
Shivanya:Haan she is my family friend. How is she now?
Doctor(with a light smile):she is completely safe now.
Ranveer(hearing it had a smile in his lips were at the same time there was tears in his eyes too were with a emotional face he came to the doctor and seeing the doctor):Thanks a lot doctor.
Doctor(taking his eyes from Shivanya and seeing Ranveer):Its okay (without getting who is he for Ishani):By the by you...(before he could tell the next word).
Shivanya:He is Ranveer Ishani's husband. He is also my friend only doctor. 
Doctor(hearing it from Shivanya and seeing Ranveer):Oh you are Ishani's husband. 
Ranveer shook his head as yes were Amba joined hands to god and said thanks to him were Kailash had a relief face and Sharman too took a deep breath and felt a moment of relief. 
Doctor(seeing Ranveer):Mr. Ranveer your wife's life is completely safe. I operated her on the place where she has got stabbed. Some one has stabbed well in her stomach part and I operated it and she is completely safe. Some one has beaten her in her right hand and left leg and neck part. So there was fractures in her neck, Right hand and left leg and for that we have bandaged her injured part and made her wear a neck belt and arm sling. She needs to be in complete rest for at least one and half months or even it may take 2 months. After one and half months or 2 months only she can walk till that she should be in rest only.
Ranveer hearing what Doctor said he was hurt so much knowing that Ishani has got heavy hurting in her body. Amba too was worried hearing what doctor was saying were Kailash and Sharman too had a worried face hearing it. 
Ranveer(making up himself and then seeing the doctor):Okay doctor we will take care of Ishani so well. Can we see Ishani now?
Doctor:I have said nurse to give a injection to Ishani for keeping her infection free. After that Nurse will come and call any one of you.Today any one of you can see Ishani and once she gains consciousness we will shift her to normal ward and after that everyone of you can see Ishani. Mostly by morning only Ishani will gain consciousness. 
Ranveer:hmm okay doctor. Thanks..
Doctor(with a calm smile):hmm okay Ranveer. (seeing Shivanya):Shivanya as you used to do the general check for all the patients while they are leaving the hospital for your friend Ishani too you only need to do the general check up and give her body condition report after seeing that only we can discharge her. That time let me contact you. 
Shivanya(with a okay head shake):hmm okay Doctor. 
Doctor:okay let me leave..
Shivanya shook her head as okay and the Doctor started to walk from there along with the nurse 2.
Shivanya(as soon as doctor went turned to Ranveer):Did you see Ranveer Ishani is safe now. Don't feel worried be strong and you be Ishani's strength. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a emotional face):She has got so much hurt it seems Shivanya. I am not able to control my emotions. Thanks for being with us this moment Shivanya. Some how Ishani has come to your hospital itself and as doctor said you are only going to do the general check up of Ishani. Really you and Shikhar and all our family being with Ishani itself will make her strong. 
Really you and Shikhar proved friends are greatest people in everyone's life. 
Shivanya(with a light smile):Ranveer we will be always with you don't worry okay?(turning to Amba and seeing Amba):Aunty when nurse comes and calls let Ranveer go and see Ishani. In the morning let all the others can see. 
Amba(with a emotional face):God saved Ishani that is itself enough for me. Tk let all of us see Ishani in the morning(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Dikhra when they can go and see Ishani okay?
Ranveer:Haan Maa. 
Shivanya moved from Ranveer and went and sat in the chair were Sharman, Amba and Kailash too sat back in the chairs were Ranveer started to walk slowly here and there waiting for Nurse to call him. 
Nurse 1 was seeing the medicine case for the injection doctor has prescribed were searching it well and not finding the injection in the medicine case she kept the medicine case back in the table and then to herself. 
Nurse 1:hmm the medicine doctor prescribed is not there in this medicine case. Want to get it in the pharmacy only. (telling it having the prescription in her hand and then she was about to walk were before she could walk she got some thoughts were again to herself):hmm Patients jewels are here only know?Let me take it and hand over it to her family. 
Telling it to herself she went and opened the draw of the table and then she took the jewel of Ishani from the draw carefully and closed the draw and then she started to walk towards the main door of the operation theater.She opened the main door and she came out of the operation theater and then she walked and came to the front area of the operation theater were Ishani's family was there were Ranveer was walking here and there slowly were others were sitting in the chairs with a sleepy and worried face. 
Nurse 1(came to Ranveer and standing before him):Sir..
Ranveer(seeing nurse he stopped walking and seeing the Nurse):sister can I see my wife?
Nurse 1:Sir doctor prescribed a injection but that medicine is not available in the medicine case. Let me go and get the medicine from the pharmacy and come. After injecting the injection only I can allow any one of you inside the operation theater give me another 15 minutes. 
Ranveer:Tk sister..
Nurse 1(showing the jewels in her hand):This is Ishani madam's jewel. Check it sir. 
Ranveer seeing the jewel Nurse was having in her hand and with a worried face itself he got the jewel in his right hand inner palm and then seeing the nurse shook his head as okay were the nurse 1 too shook her head as okay and then she started to walk from there to go to the pharmacy of the hospital. Amba, Kailash, Sharman and Shivanya too saw Ranveer having the jewel of Ishani in his hand with a worried face and they stayed quiet. 
Ranveer saw the jewel of Ishani were there was Ishani's gold ear ring, Diamond nose pin, her gold bangles, Anklets and her Mangalsutra were Ranveer seeing the Mangalsutra had a sad face were the Mangalsutra of Ishani being in his hand reminded him of one of the sweet memory of their life. 
FLASHBACK..
It was Sunday afternoon were everyone were in their respective rooms and Raagini was being in Amba's room and was playing with her Dadi and Dada were Ranveer too being in the jolly mood of Sunday was laying in the bed supporting his head with his left hand and was seeing Ishani who was sitting in the bed next to him and was reading a book. The peaceful Sunday afternoon and his daughter being with her grandparents and being alone with his wife was turning him romantic were he was seeing her with a romantic look. The way she was cutely reading the book and the way Ishani's hand were turning the pages of the book was making him fall more and more in romance were Ishani reading the book and then finishing a page and was casually about to turn the page were before she could turn the page her eyes fell on Ranveer were Ranveer was cutely smiling to her now were Ishani seeing his cute eyes that were admiring her were seeing him with a cute face. 
Ishani:Why are you looking at me like this?
Ranveer(in a fun mood):how I am looking at you?
Ishani(cutely):your look is telling me something now?
Ranveer:What it is telling?
Ishani:The way you are looking at me is telling If I stay near you for few more minutes means surely by next 10 months Raagini will have her brother or sister. 
Ranveer(hearing it and with a romantic smile):hmm true even I am in the mood to make love to you only. 
Ishani:(with a cute face):Accha but I am not in a romantic mood now.
Ranveer:oh you are not in romantic mood. Tk let me try to make you romantic(telling it he cutely kissed in the air seeing her).
Ishani(seeing his naughty behavior):Ranveer don't do this..
Ranveer:I will do this..(he again kissed in the air seeing her indicating her that he is kissing her).
Ranveer was continuously kissing in the air seeing her and was having so much naughtiness in his face. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Let me not concentrate on you let me concentrate in the book(telling it she turned to the book and started to read).
Ranveer waiting for a while and then in the next moment he moved close to her in the bed and took the book from her in a micro second and kept the book in the lamp table and turned and saw her with a cute face and smile. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer got the book from her and seeing him):Ranveer give the book..
Ranveer(got up from the bed and he too sat in the bed next to her and putting his hand over her hip and pulled her close to him and in a low tone):I am in a mood to give kiss to you but you are asking for book. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...tum bi na really you are very very romantic. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Why you don't want this romantic husband? If you tell don't want let me stop being romantic to you(telling it with puppy anger face he took his hand from her hip and turned and was about to get up from the bed).
Ishani(seeing the cute way of Ranveer's anger with a smile before he could get down from the bed held his hand were this made Ranveer to turn to her were he was having that puppy cute face were Ishani with a smile went close to him and she putting her both the hands around Ranveer's hip and hugged him well and rested her head in his shoulder well. 
Ishani(resting her head in his shoulder and in a cute romantic tone):Yes baba I want this romantic husband. Don't get angry now..
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said he too putting his hands behind her back and hugged her back.Ishani feeling Ranveer's hands in her back and with a smile closed her eyes in the hug. They were hugging each other for a while were Ranveer took his hand from Ishani's back and brought his hands to her shoulders and then he brought her slowly out of the hug were Ishani too came out of the hug and opened her eyes and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too smiling to her and then he took his lips near her lips and was about to kiss her were before he could kiss Ishani with shyness turned her face were Ranveer admiring Ishani's shyness immediately took his lips to Ishani's neck part and he started to nuzzle his lips in Ishani's neck were Ishani feeling Ranveer's lips in her skin closed her eyes were Ranveer nuzzling her with so much love and slowly made her lay in the bed were he too went along with her and laid in the bed were he was nuzzling her neck well and moved his lips to go below the neck were as he was moving his lips his lips was stopped by Ishani's mangalsutra were Ranveer feeling it took his face back and seeing Ishani in closed eyes state and seeing Mangalsutra in her neck and then immediately took his hand to the back of Ishani's neck and was about to remove her Mangalsutra. 
Ishani(Feeling it opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer trying to remove her Mangalsutra took her hand to Ranveer's hand and made him to take his hand from her Mangalsutra and seeing Ranveer):What are you doing?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani stopping him from removing the Mangalsutra seeing her with cute face):Its disturbing my romance. 
Ishani(seeing him with cute smile):hmm If its disturbing you means you can remove it while making love to me but at the same time know that because of Mangalsutra only we are able to romance each other.
Ranveer(hearing it):What? Because of Mangalsutra we are romancing? 
Ishani:Haan as you tied this Mangalsutra in my neck from that day only I became yours and you became mine. Because of this Mangalsutra only we became husband and wife and because of this Mangalsutra only I have all the rights to be next to you and no one can separate us. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan okay I agree.(like a cute complaining child):But Ishani more than me you are loving Mangalsutra. 
Ishani:(hearing it with a smile):hmm I love my Mangalsutra too because of this Mangalsutra only I got my Ranveer as my husband. Wearing this Mangalsutra on my neck will always give the feeling that my Ranveer is always with me. So mostly I will try to wear Mangalsutra as much as I can. Only during modern outfits I will remove the Mangalsutra. Other times and all I will be mostly wearing my Mangalsutra because I love my Mangalsutra too. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan I got to know the importance of Mangalsutra and happy that Mangalsutra is giving you the feeling that I am always with you. But also when its disturbing me I will remove it because when Mangalsutra is not on you I will be with you. (he smirked with naughtiness).
Ishani(cutely hit his shoulder and smiling to him):Naughty..
Ranveer shook his head as yes and he took his hand to Ishani's neck back to remove the Mangalsutra were that was the moment their room door was knock were both of them saw the door being in the bed and again saw each other face and both smiled at the same time. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Raagini came 
Ishani(smiling to him):hmmm
Ranveer got up from her and sat in the bed were Ishani got down from the bed to go and open the door. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer thinking a sweet memory of their life with a moist eyes saw the Mangalsutra and was having a emotional face. 
Ranveer(seeing the Mangalsutra and in thoughts):Every time when I have removed this Mangalsutra from you those times I have made love to you and was happy only but today your Mangalsutra removed and being in my hand is bringing only pain and sadness Ishani. 
Screen freezes on Ranveer's sad face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
How are you
A very happy new year to you and your family. 

All episodes are going great way. Really enjoying them. 
Take care...😳
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode and great flashback.
Update next one soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer is holding mangalsutra in his hands and is musing over the past sweet moments. Very interesting plot.
Update soon the new episode. πŸ˜ƒ
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do, Sakshi?
Ranveer is feeling so sad. Ff is perfect. Let's see what awaits us further.
Love you.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Very interesting update.
Eagerly waiting for the next πŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like the romantic flashback a lot.
Update asap.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantabulous update πŸ‘Update ASAP 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer fb scene was very romantic.loved ishani stopping ranveer from removing d mangalsuthra n telling him the significance of mangalsuthra.each n every sentence about mangalsuthra by ishani was striking.sad that this time mangalsuthra wasnt removed 4 luv making but 4 a painful situation
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful very nice  update dear
Thanks for the PM waiting next update 
Lovely it