Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 30

Raman looked at ishita all shocked and said -kya, u fall for me when u saw me in Chennai that too feeding ruhi. One second, what it mean, ki tum mujhe pehle se jaanti thi. 

Ishita -yes, I have also seen u. U remember I told u once that I saw u when u were feeding ruhi milk with spoon in between ur meeting. Aap bhool gaye, Maine aapko bataya nahi tha. 

Raman look at her thinking and said -bataya tha kya, mujhe nahi yaad. Please phir se batao naa, when u see me, aur kya feel kiya tha mujhe dekh kar. Please pura detail mein batana. He said getting excited while ishita smiled seeing his excitement. 

Ishita -raman, Aap toh Ruhi ko tarah excited ho rahe hai. 

Raman -haan toh, isn't it a big thing that u too loved me since the time I loved u. 

Ishita -actually I don't love u, as I wasn't allowed to love anyone, but yes I liked u very much and me infact all of us wanted a hubby like u. The way u were holding little Ruhi and was feeding her, u were just the perfect father and even when u were called for meeting, u went taking her with u. Usse kisi care taker ke paas nahi choda. That's why u r a perfect father and a real man, who has guts to do what he want to do, kisi aur ki fikar nahi thi aapko, all u were concerned about ur baby. Aapko dekh kar mujhe kya kisi ko bhi aapse pyaar ho jaata. She said snuggling into him more making him smile. 

Raman -oh that means, u liked me .

Ishita -ofcourse, handsome toh Aap the hi, I loved ur no nonsense attitude towards ur client and then ur softness towards ur baby. It was a treat to watch someone so concerned about his baby. U know him sab aapko aise dekh rahe the like we all were seeing our ideal partner in u. 

Raman -wow, mujhe pata hota ki tumhe bhi main pasand hoon, toh shayad main wahin hamari baat aage badha deta. 

Ishita -achcha hi hua nahi badhaya ,kyunki shayad tab main haan nahi keh paati. Kyunki uss samay mein iss idiot ke saath rishte mein thi. 

Raman -please jaan, let's just talk about us. I don't want to hear about anyone else now. 

Ishita -ok raman. Toh uss samay tob aap mujhe pasand aaye the, phir baat aayi -gayi ho gayi. U went back while I got busy in my marriage rituals. Phir meri disability sabke saamne aa gayi, shaadi tut gayi aur uske saath saath main bhi. Chennai se ,Delhi aa gayi. Was trying to get adjusted in Delhi when amma told me about u. At first I wasn't interested in hearing anything about u, kyunki aap bahut bade the mujhse aur main kisi se sirf issliye shaadi nahi karna chahti thi kyunki main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti. I have gone through a bad relationship with subbu and wasn't interested in getting into another.basically I don't want to get married to someone who treats me like a charity. 

Raman -toh phir tum mujhse milne kyun aayi. 

Ishita -aapki awaaz mein kuch aisa tha that I couldn't able to deny u. But jab aap milne nahi aaye aur apne secretary ko bheja toh mujhe lagaa ki aap attitude dikha rahe hai and I was all ready to say no. But when I saw u, she said and paused. 

Raman -toh kya hua, what u felt for me, bolo naa. 

Ishita smiled and said -bol doon. 

Raman -haan bolo naa, he said getting excited. 

Ishita -toh mujhe Aap bahut pasand aaye the, aapki simplicity was something that touched my heart, u were nowhere a millionaire but just a simple father feeding his daughter.i liked u so much, aur phir kal Maine woh Chennai pic dekhi, then I remembered that u r the same person. Aur ussi samay Maine decide kar liya tha, that I will marry u. Kyunki joh itna achcha father hai woh husband bhi utna hi achcha hoga. And slowly with each passing day, I fell in love with u more and more and more. She said blushing only to be kissed by him. 

Raman -and I too love u more and more and more. He said and settled again on her. She smiled and opened her arms for him. He bend and start kissing her bare body while she started moaning in pleasure feeling his touches. Soon both were lost in each other and slept hugging each other after long encounter. 

Next morning, ishra were sleeping cuddled in each other when ishita got up hearing ruhi's cry. She got up quickly and went to pick her wrapping her night gown around her. She saw ruhi was crying sitting on the bed. Ishita picked ruhi in her arms and rocked her. She was hungry, so ishita ordered food for Ruhi and fed her. Ruhi had her milk and slept again. 

Ishita make her sleep comfortably and went back only to see Raman was nowhere. She looked around searching for him and heard some noise from washroom. She realised he is in washroom. She went and knock naughtily only to find the washroom was open. She walked in and saw raman was shaving wearing his shirt with few buttons open making the shirt loose on him. 

Ishita hugged him from back and said -good morning raman. She said and start putting her hands under the shirt. 

Raman smiled at her naughtiness and said -what r u doing jaan?? 

Ishita -kuch nahi, bas aapne handsome husband se pyaar kar rahi hoon. Koi gunaah kar rahi hoon, see I have all right on him. She said making a cute face showing her mangalsutra to him. 

He smiled seeing it and said turning to her -nahi koi gunaah nahi kar rahi, I know u have all right on ur hubby, toh aao apna right aazmao. He said opening his arms for her. She came closer and get into his shirt adjusting herself inside his shirt only. 

Raman smiled and said -wow, now we don't want two clothes. We can adjust in one only. 

Ishita -we can adjust without it also.she said naughtily making him look at her. 

Raman -u r getting bold day by day. 

Ishita -aapka asar hai. 

Raman -wow, I really love to see my effect on u. Come help me, shave my beard. He said giving her the razor and she start shaving him slowly while he was busy in caressing her body under the thin fabric. 

Ishita was doing her work with utmost dedication when he said -wow, itne pyaar se bhi koi shave karta hai, yeh baat jaanta tob sanyasi jitni lambi beard rakhta main. 

Ishita -really.she said and smiled continuing his work. 

Soon she was done with shaving and said -ho gaya, now my remuneration. 

Raman -remuneration chahiye. 

Ishita -ofcourse itna kaam karwayega toh remuneration toh dena chahiye naa. 

Raman -and what it will be, he asked holding her firmly from her waist. 

Ishita -i think a kiss will do. 

Raman pushed herself on him and said -u really think Ek kiss me mera kaam chalne wala hai, I told u naa I am always charged being near u and want u to discharge me. He said and bend to take her lips in his. She smiled and said -raman, ruhi.

Raman -my baby is sleeping, let her rest while her papa will do hard work. He said and start kissing her hungrily. She too start responding back with equal flavour. Soon the  shirt both were wearing was on floor while Raman picked her in his arms and took her under the shower. He switch on the shower and both start getting drenched in water. He opened her gown and start dropping open mouth kisses all over her bare body while she was just enjoying his assault. Both were lost in each other, Raman was kneading her bare body making her peaks in his mouth sucking it hungrily. Ishita was just a puppet in his hand enjoying his ministrations. Both settled down on the tub taking bath together. He was go on kissing her back while she was just enjoying his dominance. They made love for long and finally both went out of the washroom completing their bath. Both got into the bed and continued their love making. He finally entered into her and both rocked in sync. Finally he fell on her feeling his extreme. 

Both hugged each other tight and after sometime raman got up saying to get ready, as Ruhi must be waking up any moment. 

Ishita nodded and both wore their clothes. Raman was combing his hair when he felt pull in his pant. He looks down and saw little Ruhi standing smiling at him. 

Raman smiled and picked Ruhi in his arms. He kissed her cheek and said -uth gaya mera baby. 

Ruhi nodded and kissed his cheek. 

Raman -ghoomi chalega mera beta. 

Ruhi nodded happily. 

Raman -tab jaldi se ready ho jao, main, tum aur mumma aaj island ghoomne chalenge. Wahan bahut barf hogi, penguins bhi honge, Ruhi khulegi naa penguins ke saath. 

Ruhi nodded excitedly. 

Raman -tab jao jaldi se, mumma will get u ready.ok,he said and put Ruhi down. Ruhi went to ishita and told her to get her ready. 

Ishita -ofcourse guddu, mumma will make u ready. Raman Aap ready ho jaiye, tab tak main bhi Ruhi ko ready kar doon. 

Raman -ok, I am keeping few clothes with some warm clothes, may be we need them. He said and ishita went to washroom to make ruhi ready. 

After sometime, Raman-ishita Ruhi, jaldi ready ho. We r getting late,arey kab se bula raha hoon, jaldi aao. We have to do breakfast before leaving. He screamed for the nth time, that when ishru came out. Ruhi was in Ishita's arms and she said -chaliye raman, we r ready. 

Raman -haan chalo, he said looking at them and his eyes got stopped at them. Ruhi was wearing a pink floral frock with pink hat while ishita was also wear a peach colour frock above her knees with hat of same colour. Her long hair was open while chuda and sindoor was adding glow to her already glowing beauty. 

Ishita look down feeling his gaze and said -kya hua raman??aise kya dekh rahe hai. 

Raman -u r looking just so beautiful. Itni ki nazarein nahi hatt rahi. He said walking to her. 

Ishita -woh Ruhi ne kaha yeh pehanne ko,if u don't like I can change it. 

Raman -no u r looking awesome. And u don't have to worry about changing. I will do it myself when I want to. OK. He said nibbling her earlobe while she just closed her eyes feeling his raw touch. 

Ishita pushed him a little and said -ab nahi der ho rahi, chaliye warna sach mein late ho jayega. She said and finally ishraruh went out of the room to enjoy the city. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Lovly romance 
Excinted for upcomming part 
Cont soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra scenes
Raman was getting excited to know how ishu fell for him
He is so cute
Ishra romance was so hawt!! 😳
IshRaRu going to explore the city
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome ishralicious update
Loved their romance☺️
Thanks for pm di
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb fabulous lovely update Di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful part waiting for next part update soon thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman is soo cute..
He is excited to know when ishu had fall for him..
Ishu is so naughty..
Loved ishra romantic moments.
Ishraru r going to explore d city..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)