Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
LAST PART

Ishita had now entered in her third trimester, her baby bump was fully showing now, she has reduced much weight and now doctor has adviced her to stop doing exercise, as now she wasn't able to walk and move properly due to her bulgy stomach. 

Everyone in the house was very happy but the most excited soul was adiru and their papa, Raman. Yes thought raman was already a father but he was very excited as he is experiencing all these for the first time. He was counting days to take his new borns in his arms. 

Today bhalla house is decorated fully like a bride as today Toshiji has arranged baby shower for ishita. 

Guests have started coming while Mr bhalla and adiru were welcoming them. Raman was busy in arranging everything when Toshiji told raman to go and see whether ishita is ready or not. 

Raman nodded and went to his room only to see ishita tucking gajra in her bun. She was wearing a pink lehenga with minimum jewelleries. He smiled seeing her and went to her. He hugged her from back and said -aaj toh koi bahut sundar lag raha hai. 

Ishita smiled seeing him and said -aur koi bahut handsome. 

Raman tucked gajra around her bun and said -agar koi itna khoobsurat lagega toh kaise kaam chalega. Naa bachchon, bolo mumma ko itna sundar lagna chahiye, nahi naa. Warna papa ka mann naughty naughty hone lagega. 

Ishita turned to him and said -shh, kya bol rahe hai. Baby sab sunn rahen hai. They will think mumma -papa kaisi kaisi baatein karte hai. 

Raman caressed her tummy and said -papa sirf baatein nahi karte, aisi wali harkatein bhi karte hai. Tabhi tum dono yahan ho, mumma ke tummy mein, samjhe. 

Ishita -chup Raman, kuch bhi bolte hai. She said blushing while Raman hugged her and said -really ishita, I am very happy. This is such a beautiful feeling, to see ur kids growing up in front of ur eyes. 

Raman -haan, mere bachche, my jaan. He said sitting on his knees caressing her tummy. 

He kissed her tummy and said -u can't even imagine how much papa loves u two and seeing u growing day by day infront of my eyes is something I have never imagined. It is just a beautiful feeling bachchon. Thanks for coming in our life and fulfilling it. He said and kissed her tummy again while she was just caressing his hair softly and lovingly. 

They were lost in their moment when raman's phone rang. He picked it seeing Toshiji's number and she told him to bring ishita down. 

Raman hung the call saying OK and then said looking at ishita -chalo neeche, maa bula rahi hai. 

Ishita nodded and said -bas payal pehen loon. Actually I am not able to wear it due to this bulgy stomach, can u help. 

Raman -ofcourse jaan, he said and make her wear her anklet. He pecked her legs and said -beautiful. 

Ishita smiled at his gesture and soon they were down. Toshiji made ishita sit comfortably on the chair, Raman sat beside her and the function started. All ladies started coming one by one and blessing ishita. Adiru were sitting beside her and observing the ritual. they didn't understand anything and said -papa, what these aunties r doing?? 

Raman -they r blessing ur chotu, so that they come all healthy and safe in this world. 

Ruhi -aul woh log kaan mein kya bol lahi hai. 

Raman -ek personal blessing de rahi hai. 

Adi -wow, hum bhi de.

Raman -ofcourse, maa adi rooh too want to bless their mumma. Can they do. 

Toshiji -ofcourse, come puttar, let me help u. She said and adiru ran to them. Toshiji told them to put tika to ishita, they obliged to it. Put tika on her forehead and then on her tummy too saying -this is for our babies. 

All smiled and then Toshiji told them to keep some fruits and dry fruits in her lap as blessings. They did the same and finally went to her ears to bless her. Both talked thinking what to bless and finally said in her ear -bhagwaan ji aapko cheat naa kale, kala dhot jaicha babu naa de, chundal chaa babu de. They said making ishita smile. She kisses their forehead lovingly and told raman about their blessing. He too smile and then took adiru for dinner. He made them eat and sleep.soon the function got over and ishita went to her room. She was hell tired and was sleeping in same clothes when raman came and told her to change. 

Ishita -mujhme himmat nahi bachi.i am very tired. 

Raman -no problem, let me help u
He said and help her in changing. Soon after changing she slept. Raman too slept beside her after finishing all the works. 

Next day, ishita got up and was getting ready to go for walk but wasn't able to tie her shoelace when raman came and tied her shoelaces. She smiled and said -kitna pyaar karenge mujhse aap. 

Raman got up and said pecking her temple-jitna kar sakun. Let's go for walk. He said and soon both were walking in the park together. Ishita was walking slowly and sitting after every ten minutes. 

Raman -agar nahi chala jaa raha tob yahin baitho, thodi der mein chalte hai. 

Ishita nodded and both sat on the bench. She was resting her head on his chest while he was resting his hand on her tummy. Both were sitting silently when ishita saw a vendor selling sev puri. 

Ishita's mouth got watery seeing it and said -raman, I want to eat that. 

Raman saw the sev puri and said making a dirty face -subah subah sev puri, it's just so spicy jaan. 

Ishita -please naa raman, it's very tasty. Mujhe bahut din se craving ho rahi thi but I was avoiding but today I really want to eat. Please naa raman, I know from tomorrow u will not bring me here, toh aaj mujhe khila dijiye naa .she said pleading. 

At first raman was not ready but atlast he went and brought sev puri for her. She thouroughly enjoyed it making different faces while Raman was just enjoying it. It was after long that ishita was having something other then her diet. She was happily eating it while Raman was just admiring her. 

Ishita -aise kya dekh rahe hai. 

Raman -nothing, just tum kitne din baad aise satisfied ho kar kha rahi ho. 

Ishita -yes I wasn't able to eat as per my taste due to this diet. But today I really want to eat as per my choice. Please raman, I know after today u will not bring me here, toh please aaj mujhe mann bhar kar kha lene dijiye. 

Raman -ok, bolo kya kya khana hai, I will bring it for u. 

Ishita smiled getting happy and eat corn, then bhel and lastly she had ice-cream. 

Raman -bas jaan, I think u had enough for the day. Bas jyada khaogi toh problem badh jayegi. He said stopping her when she was looking for some other vendor to have something else. 

Ishita made a puppy face and said -i think u r right, OK, chaliye ghar chalte hai. 

Raman nodded and they went home. They went for her monthly check up and doctor advised them to let ishita rest fully, as she is carrying twins. 

Doc -pleaae take much care of her as now it will be hard for her to balance herself and to even do her day today activities. 

Raman -no problem doc, I will be with her always. 

Doc -thats great. She said and prescribed her medicine. Soon they reach home and told toshiji that now onward ishita will be bed rest.

Soon time started flying, everything was going well in bhalla house, Raman was always beside ishita to take care of her while adiru were also happily waiting for their siblings arrival. 

Finally the day came. One morning all were having breakfast when ishita start screaming in pain holding her tummy. They took ishita to hospital in a jiffy and soon she was in labour room. Raman was walking to and fro in tension while adiru was sitting next to their dadi all worried. 

They were sitting when they heard ishita's scream. They got scared and ruhi asked -mumma kyun chilla lahi hai dadi.

Adi -unhe chab kaat lahe hai kya dadi. 

Toshiji -aisa kuch nahi hai bachchon, aapka chotu baby aane wala hai naa, that's why. Abhi dekhna thodi der mein chotu baby aayega. She said hugging adiru tight while they were getting restless with every passing second along with Raman. 

Appa went to Raman seeing him so worried and said -dont worry raman, everything will be fine. 

Raman -i know appa, but still I am worried, I really hope sab thik ho. He was saying when they heard baby cry. 

Everyone got happy hearing the baby's cry, all ran towards the labour room to get the news and soon a nurse came out holding an infant in her hand -congratulations, beti hui hai. 

All got happy hearing this, Raman was going to take the baby in his arms when Ruhi came in front and said -baby gal hui hai, matlab meli baby aayi hai. Mujhe do. 

Adi started crying hearing this and said -papa, mela babu Kahan hai. 

Toshiji -dont cry puttar tumhara babu bhi abhi aa jayega. 

Raman -haan adi, he must be on his way. 

Nurse -yes beta, ur baby is also coming. Saying so she went giving the baby to Raman. Raman kissed the baby and hugged her tight feeling happy and contented. A tear of happiness escape his eyes while all got emotional seeing him so happy. While ruhi started crying seeing no-one giving her the baby. 

Raman asked for the room ishita will be shifted. They gave the room for ishita, Raman made ruhi sit in the big bed and gave the baby girl in her lap. Ruhi was so happy and was kissing the baby slowly while adi was sitting with a grumpy face. They were telling ruhi to share her baby but she wasn't ready moreover adi too wanted separate baby for him. 

Soon the other baby too born and raman gave it happily to adi after all loved the baby boy. 

Everyone was sitting in the room waiting for ishita while Raman was in front of the labour room to have a look at ishita. Soon she was out of the labour room and she saw raman. He came to her and said pecking her temple -congratulations mumma, do bahut pyaare bachchon ki mumma ban gayi ho. 

Ishita smiled and said -congratulations to u too papa.

Raman -i love u jaan, for giving me this beautiful moment. 

Ishita -love u too, for making me complete. She said smiling while the compounders took her to the room. 

Ishita entered the room and saw adiru sitting with their babies while all were looking at her with love. Seeing ishita adiru said -mumma, dekho hume baby mila. Aapne aul papa ne achche se exelciche nahi kiya tha, issliye aap dono ko baby nahi mila. They said and giggled making everyone smile. 

All hugged ishita and congratulated her while all the kids slept hugging ishita soon. 

Next day, ishita got discharged and Toshiji warmly welcomed ishita with their new borns. 

Ishrarudi were the happiest having the new addition in their family. Toshiji arranged naming ceremony for the twins and adiru named them as pihu and ishaan. 

After the naming ceremony, Mr bhalla called everyone for family photo and all clicked their pics together. Ishra and adiru were sitting happily with ishaan and pihu. one side Mr and Mrs bhalla were standing while Mr iyer was standing on other side. Neelu was also in the pics completing the family. 

All said cheese together and their pic was clicked to preserve the beautiful moment together. 

The End

Thats all, here I end this story. Hope u all have enjoyed the journey of ishra thourougly. Enjoy the last part and do comment and hit like. Want every reader of this story to comment. Will wait for it. 

Ps-this story is complete, I don't think it needs any epilogue. But if u all want epilogue, then do tell me what u all want to read in epilogue. 

And lastly a very happy new year 2018 to all my friends.

Love
Raksha 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated last part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Want an epilogue too Di 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Want an epilogue too Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
beautiful story
simple and perfect
Farheenshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the all the pms and wonderful stories and updates u gavs this year... May u have a wonderful year ahead...
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story with an awesome ending
One of the best stories of urs
Mostly I read this story 5 times
Waiting for epilogue with Ishaan and Pihu moments with adiru and their naughtiness
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Love ishra 
Love adiru 
Update epilogue soon 
N
Thanks for pm
Happy New Year 

-TWINKLE 
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Last part

I am sad that this most beautiful story has come to an end!!
But I loved every minute of it!!!
So amazing and so brilliantly written and expressed!!!
AdiRu in this story were just the cutest and the best!!
I absolutely loved them so much!!
And Raman was just so loving and caring!!!
The whole family was just the best!!!
Raksha your imagination in this story was just out of this world!!
Your superb writing just made this story one of the best ones of all your fabulous stories!!
The ending was wonderful!!
AdiRu remained the cutest with the sweetest blessing for Ishita!!!
And then finally getting their "chundal chundal" baby each!!!
Raman continuing his loving and caring - tying her anklet, helping her change her clothes and also indulging her craving at the end!!

Fantastic fabulous superb mind blowing!!!!!
Still not had enough of this story so please please please an epilogue is a must please!!!

Thank you so much for the pm!!
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Raksha wanted to wish you a very happy New Year!!
Wishing you all the very best for the coming year!!
May you and your family be blessed with good health, happiness prosperity and lots of love always!!

Looking forward to reading more and more of your superb stories!!!