Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 678
Nurse 1 came out of the Blood donating room having the Blood bag in her hand and then she walked and went towards the front area of operation theater were when she came Ranveer, sharman, Amba, Kailash and Shivanya were sitting in the chairs with a worried face.
Nurse 1(coming to them and then seeing Sharman):Sir...
Sharman(hearing it immediately got up from his chair and seeing the nurse):Sister how is Ishani?Is she okay now?
Nurse 1:I went to take blood from Ishani's father and I got the blood too. so I don't know what is going on inside the operation theater now. So I cannot tell anything right now.
As nurse said this Amba, Kailash, Shivanya and Ranveer saw the blood bag that was in Nurse 1 hand were seeing it Ranveer had a worried face. 
Nurse 1(seeing Sharman continuing):I have made Ishani's father lay in the blood donating room for one hour. He need to take small rest as he has donated blood. you please get some fresh juice and give him. Its necessary for him right now. Go out of the emergency building and walk straight on the way itself you will have the canteen. Its 24 hours open.
Sharman(shook his head as yes):Tk sister let me..
Nurse 1 giving a clam head shake started to walk towards the operation theater having the blood bag in her hand. 
Ranveer(hearing what Nurse said to sharman got up from his chair and came to Sharman and seeing Sharman):Sharman..
Sharman(who was standing as Nurse went from there seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Let me go and buy fresh juice for Nitin Uncle and come. 
Sharman(hearing it):Arrey Ranveer let me go and buy juice and come you be seated here. 
Ranveer(hearing it):its okay I wish to give juice to Nitin Uncle as he has given his blood to Ishani now. Its my duty to take care of him Sharman. 
Sharman:(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer I agree you can go and give the juice to Nitin Uncle. Let me go and buy the juice and come and give the juice to you. Take that juice and you itself go and give it to Nitin Uncle. With your heavy heart right now you don't want to strain yourself. okay?
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm okay..
Sharman:Okay give money as I came as soon as hearing the news of Ishani I didn't take my purse and come. 
Ranveer(hearing it):hmm let me give(telling it putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his purse out and opened the purse and he took a 100 rupees note from the purse and gave the 100 rupees to Sharman).
Sharman getting it shook his head as okay and he started to walk from there towards the entrance of the emergency building to go to the canteen to get fresh juice for Nitin.
Ranveer closed the purse and putting the purse inside his pant pocket and then he walked to the chair and he again sat in the chair with a worried face again. 
OPERATION THEATER.
Doctor and Nurse 2 were waiting for Nurse 1 to come back with the blood were as they were waiting Nurse 1 entered the operation theater with the blood bag in her hand and she closed the door and walked and came to the doctor and seeing the doctor and showing the blood bag to him. 
Nurse 1:I took 350 ml blood from Ishani's father. 
Doctor:hmm that is so nice. and Her operation is over and she is safe now. 
Nurse 1(hearing it with a calm smile):happy she is safe sir. 
Doctor:hmm but seeing her situation I had a guess that she is injured heavily before getting stabbed because people who want to stab a person sometimes may think to make the person weak and like that only in Ishani's case too they have beaten her and made her weak and someone has stabbed her. With that guess I and Nurse 2 took the x-ray for Ishani. By x-ray we got to know Ishani's neck, right hand and left leg is fractured. 
Nurse 1:Oh no..so what we are going to do doctor?
Doctor:Her leg and hand is deeply fractured only but also she does not require operation over those places. We need to heavily bandage her hand and leg and make her wear a arm sling over her hand and in her neck too she need bandage and neck belt. Then you both need to clean her small wounds and stick the band aid over small wounds. 
Nurse 1:Okay doctor let us do it. 
Doctor:(seeing both the nurses):Let me wash my hands and wait behind the partition you both change her to hospital dress. After that we can inject blood to her and do other treatment.
Nurse 1 and 2(at the same time):Okay sir. 
Doctor(seeing both of them):By the by her jewels. 
Nurse 1:Sir as soon as she came inside I removed her jewels from her and I have kept it safely inside the draw. 
Doctor:hmm okay after finishing our work let us hand over it to her family members. 
Nurse 1:hmm okay sir. 
Doctor:Change her to hospital dress and once you have changed call me. 
Both nurse shook their heads as okay were Doctor started to walk towards the one side of the operation theater were there was a clothed partition were he went behind the clothed partition and he washed his hands in the wash basin that was inside the partition and he washed his hands well with the dettol and then he sat in the chair that was inside the partition and waited for the nurse to change Ishani's dress and call him. 
Nurse 1 keeping the blood bag in the small table near the bed of Ishani and then she walked and went to the corner of the operation theater and then she opened the cupboard and then she took one hospital dress which was nighty like cloth and then she closed the cupboard and then she came to Ishani were both Nurse 1 and 2 with their work experience carefully handled unconscious and they started to change Ishani's dress from her Chudithar to Hospital dress. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
It was midnight 1 o clock were Nirbhay driving his car and finally came to his house front gate and then he sound horn were hearing the horn the security sitting inside the wooden cabin came out with a sleep awaken face were seeing its Nirbhay's car he opened the gate for Nirbhay were Nirbhay started to drive the car and entered the gate and drove the car in the pathway of the house and took the car to the parking of the house and parked the car and turned off the ignition and took the key in his hand and he opened the car door and got down from the car and closed the car door and putting the car key in his pant pocket started to walk towards the house. 
Nirbhay(walking and seeing his watch and getting is 1 o clock and then to himself):hmm after asking for marriage to Rithika I had a small work in my complex and when I went to complex and finished my work and was coming out of my complex I saw my old friend and we both went to have a dinner in a hotel and then too we were talking sitting inside the car and because of that its 1 o clock to come back to home(telling it to himself he came to his house entrance and saw his house door closed were he putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his house door key and he opened the house door and he entered the house and closed the door and locked the door and started to walk in the hall were seeing the whole hall and then to himself):I thought to tell everyone about my Marriage day after tomorrow to everyone in the house today itself but due to meeting my friend everything was collapsed(seeing the vacant hall and then to himself):Now everyone would have slept well.Tk let me tell it tomorrow morning.(telling it to himself he started to get in the stairs and he came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and went to his room and he opened his room door and entered his room and closed his room door).
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
When it was exactly 1.20 Sharman after getting the juice from the Canteen having the juice glass in his hand and was entering the emergency building were he walked and then he came to the operation theater area were still Amba, Kailash, Ranveer and shivanya were sitting with a worried face only. 
Sharman(seeing it came to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it raised his head):Haan Sharman(seeing the juice glass in his hand):Got the juice..(telling it he got up and he showed his hand for the juice glass were Sharman gave the juice glass to him were getting it seeing Sharman):Let me go and give it to Nitin Uncle and come. 
Sharman:hmm tk..
Ranveer having the juice glass started to walk towards the operation theater were Sharman went and sat in the chair with a worried face. Ranveer walking and thinking about Nitin going with nurse to the room next to operation theater and seeing above the rooms and getting the blood donating room and remembering nurse telling to sharman that she has made Nitin to lay in that room he went to that room and he opened the door of blood donation room and he entered that room and closed the door were as soon as he entered the room he was able to see Nitin laying in the bed were he walked and went towards Nitin were he went and stood next to Nitin's bed were Nitin was laying with worried face only. 
Ranveer(in a calm tone):Uncle...
Nitin(seeing its Ranveer):Ranveer(he almost got up and sat in the bed):How is Ishani?Did doctor tell anything?
Ranveer(seeing Nitin worry for Ishani with a worried face):No still now Doctor didn't tell anything about Ishani. I am sure when your blood goes in her body I am sure she will get all her strengths back. 
Nitin(hearing it with a tears in his eyes):Wish that happens. She is the child who born in this world from my blood.This time too I wish that my blood save her. (he again had tears in his eyes).
Ranveer(too with moist eyes):Surely Uncle Ishani will be alright only. (showing the juice to him):you drink this juice you have given blood know?
Nitin(with a no head shake):I don't want Ranveer. All I want this moment is I want to hear that Ishani is fine. 
Ranveer:Even I too want to hear that only Uncle. you are too important to Ishani know? Please uncle at least for Ishani drink this juice and take rest for a while. (he showed the juice glass and again signed him to drink it with a worried face).
Nitin with a worried face itself got the juice glass from Ranveer's hand and he took the juice glass to his lip and started to sip the juice slowly were Ranveer again thinking about Ishani was worried to the extreme he can. 
Nurse 1 and 2 finally changed Ishani to hospital dress were Nurse 1 took Ishani's thorn chudithar which was having Ishani's blood in most of the places and then she folded it as much as she can and then she kept Ishani's chudithar top and her chudithar pant and the shawl that was full of blood due to it been tied to Ishani's stomach by the police in the table and then she came to Ishani's bed. 
Nurse 1(seeing towards the partition):Doctor sir..you can come now. 
Doctor who was sitting in the chair inside the partition waiting for Nurse call got up from the chair and he walked and came out of the partition were he then walked and came and saw Ishani were now Ishani was in the hospital green dress and there was still oxygen mask in her face and was in a unconscious state. 
Doctor(both the nurses):One of you stand on the right side of the patient and another one on the left side. 
Nurse 1 and 2 shook their head and both of them stood as per doctor said were one nurse was standing on the right side of Ishani and another was standing on the left side of Ishani. 
Doctor(seeing nurse 1):Inject the blood to her. Inject it on her left hand because her right hand is injured.
Nurse 1 shook her head as okay and then she walked to the small table next to the bed and then she took the blood bag in it and then she hanged the blood bag in the stand and then she bent and opened the draw in the small table next to the bed and then took a new needle and then she closed the draw and then she changed the needle from the blood bag and then inserting the new needle in the blood bag and then she took the needle to Ishani's hand and then she inserted the needle on Ishani's left hand nerve and then she made sure the blood is getting inside Ishani's body were then she went and disposed the needle in the dustbin from which she took blood from Nitin.And then she came back to the bed. 
Doctor(seeing both the nurse):Is neck belt, Arm sling and bandage are available in this operation theater.?
Nurse 2:Haan Doctor everything is here in the cupboard only. 
Doctor:Tk you bring those things now we have to bandage patients right hand, left leg and her neck. Then we should make her wear the neck belt, arm sling. After that clean the small wounds and stick band aid to it. 
Both the nurses shook their head as okay and Nurse 2 went to a cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the things what all doctor said and then she brought those things near the bed and then she kept those things in the small table next to the bed. 
Doctor(seeing both the nurse):Now let me tell the instructions and according to that you can put bandage to her injured area. 
Both nurses shook their heads as okay were now Doctor started to instruct to both the nurses were now both the nurses started to do the bandage activity to Ishani. 
BLOOD DONATING ROOM. 
Nitin(finished the juice and showed the empty glass to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let me too come with you. 
Ranveer(seeing Nitin):Uncle please you take rest for one hour.
Nitin:But Ishani..(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer:Once we get to know about Ishani let me or sharman come and tell it to you. You take rest its needed for you right now. please...Uncle. 
Nitin(hearing it shook his head as okay):Tk Ranveer(telling it laid in the bed with a worried face).
Ranveer too with a worried face started to walk towards the entrance of the Blood donating room were he went to the entrance and he opened the door and he came out of the blood donating room and then he started to walk towards the front area of operation theater were once he came there still now Sharman, Amba, Kailash and Shivanya were sitting with a worried face only. 
Ranveer(coming to sharman):Sharman.
Sharman(hearing his name raised his head and saw Ranveer and getting up from the chair):Nitin Kaka had the juice know?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan he had(showing the empty glass):Give it back in the canteen. 
Sharman(getting it):Tk let me..(he started to walk towards the entrance of the emergency block to go to the canteen to give the empty glass)
Jeep driver driving the car from the hospital and finally brought the Jeep to the Gulmohar main road were he was driving the Jeep towards the back side of Industrial area. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great very nice update dear 
Loved it update 
Waiting for next update dear 
Thanks for the PM 
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb very nice story dear 
Beautiful update 
Loved it 
Waiting for next update dear
CaptainHooda thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing very nice update dear 
Lovely it 
Rudra27 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update 
Lovely it 
bedo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 
Lovely it update dear 
Waiting for next update 
Thanks for the PM 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update 😳Loved it completely ❤️Can't wait for the next part 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Very nice update
Eagerly waiting for the next
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Lovely episode. Vaghela's are experiencing a really difficult period of their life and everything is because of Devarsh. I hate him.
Update the next soon darling. Love you.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do, Sakshi?
Doctors are giving blood to Ishaani. Hope she will feel better. Really proud of Nitin. Very noble deed.