keep smiling
take care
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 677
Shikhar comes out of the emergency building of the hospital along with the police officials.Inspector as soon as they came out he stood in front of the emergency block were the other police officials too stood along with him and Shikhar stood with them were the Inspector immediately saw the Jeep driver. 
Inspector:you go and bring the Jeep here. We need to go back to the place where we rescued Mrs.Ishani.We will be waiting here till you bring the Jeep. 
Driver:Okay sir. (telling it he started to move from there towards the parking area of the hospital).
Shikhar(seeing Inspector):Mr.Rajat can I come with you all in Jeep or can I come in my car?
Inspector(with a smile):Come Shikhar sir I know how famous lawyer you are. We are police and you are lawyer and why you need to ask for these things and all? you can surely come with us in the jeep. After Investigation let us drop you back in the hospital itself. 
Shikhar:(with a light smile):As we were going for investigation only I thought to go in same vehicle.
Inspector:Haan that is good only sir. (as they were speaking that was the moment Police jeep was driven and brought to that place by the Jeep driver were as jeep stood near them seeing Shikhar):Sir you can sit in front next to Driver let us all sit in the back seats. 
Shikhar shook his head as okay and he walked around the Jeep and he got inside the Jeep and sat next to Driver were Inspector and Constable got in the Jeep's middle seat and Lady police got in the back side seat of the Jeep were Driver making sure everyone got inside the Jeep he drove the jeep and turned the Jeep to the direction of the gate of the hospital and he started to drive the Jeep in the pathway of the hospital were driving for a while and he finally brought the jeep to the gate of the hospital which will be open for 24 hours were the security sitting inside his cabin seeing its Police Jeep he stayed silent were Driver driving the Jeep and finally brought the Jeep out of the hospital and he started to drive the Jeep towards the Industrial area back side of Gulmohar road. 
Nurse 1 walked were Nitin too walked behind her towards a room next to the operation theater which was blood donating room were Nurse 1 entered the room next to operation theater and seeing Nitin. 
Nurse 1:Come in sir. 
Nitin seeing the Nurse shook his head as okay and he too entered the blood donating room behind her were Nurse entering the room and seeing that Nitin too entered behind her and stopped in the center of the room and then showed a bed that was in the center of the room. 
Nurse 1(seeing Nitin):you can lay in the bed let me test your blood. 
Nitin shook his head as yes and then he laid in the bed and saw the whole room a glance were the room was having complete blood donating facilities were the Nurse 1 went to the side of the room and then she opened a small cupboard door and then she took few equipment in her hands and then she came to Nitin laying in the bed and she kept the items in the small table near the bed and then she took a belt from the table and saw Nitin. 
Nurse 1(seeing Nitin):Sir have you consumed Alcohol for the past 48 hours?
Nitin(seeing the nurse):No Sister I don't consume Alcohol and I don't smoke too. 
Nurse(with a light smile):hmm that's good sir. 
Telling it she held his right hand and moved his kurta up and then she took a belt and wore the belt on his arm part and then she took the wet cotton that was in her hand and took the syringe that was in her other hand from the small table and then she Wet Nitin's arm below the belt with the wet cotton and then she injected the Syringe and then with the syringe she sucked the blood from Nitin and then she took the syringe out were Nitin's face was only having worry about Ishani were the syringe too didn't pain to him were the Nurse kept the cotton on the injected part and rubbed well and seeing Nitin. 
Nurse 1(seeing Nitin):Hold the cotton for a while and then throw it in the dustbin sir. 
Nitin(hearing it):Tk sister. 
Nurse 1 shook her head as okay and he held the cotton with his other hand on the hand from which the blood was sucked and then Nurse 1 took the belt from Nitin's hand and then she kept the belt back in the table and she started to walk towards the table in the side of the room were there was microscope were she went to the microscope and near the microscope there was Blood film packet were from the packet she took a blood film and she kept Nitin's blood over the Blood film and then she placed the syringe in the table and then she kept the blood film in the microscope and kept her eyes in the microscope and started to test the blood. 
Nitin was laying with a worried face thinking about Ishani were he was so much hurt inside his heart this moment for Ishani were outside the operation theater Ranveer, Amba, Kailash, Sharman and Shivanya were worried to the extreme. 
Nitin after a while took the cotton on his hand and then throw it in the dustbin that was on the below of the bed and then he again laid in the bed. 
Inside the operation theater Doctor finishing the operation of Ishani was now stitching her operated area in Ishani's stomach.Ishani's face was having oxygen mask and she was breathing oxygen with the help of the oxygen mask. She was in her closed eyes state were she was completely in the effect of Anesthesia that was injected to her as soon as she entered the operation theater in unconscious state. 
Doctor(seeing Nurse 2 who was helping him giving the needed equipment):She is having small wounds in her forehead, hands and legs so see where she has got small wounds and clean it and put band aid over the wound. 
Nurse 2:Okay doctor. 
Doctor:Her dress is torn here and there. As it was emergency we did the operation in her stomach tearing her dress to the extreme we can. So change her to hospital dress. 
BLOOD TESTING ROOM.
Nurse 1 finishing testing Nitin's blood in the microscope and then she walked towards the wall next to the table were in the wall the intercom was fixed were she picked the phone in her hand and dialed Operation theater number and kept the phone in her ear and she heard the ring and waited for the call to be picked. 
OPERATION THEATER. 
Doctor who was stitching Ishani's stomach and giving Instruction to nurse 2 hearing the intercom that was stuck in the wall ringing seeing nurse 2.
Doctor:Pick the call. 
Nurse 2:okay sir(telling it she moved to the wall and picked the phone and kept the phone in her ear and in a calm tone):Hello. 
Nurse 1:Doctor asked for Blood for Patient Named Ishani know?
Nurse 2:Yes sister. 
Nurse 1:Her family members have come and police officials has left from here.Her father was also same blood group only and now I took him to the blood donating room and checked his blood. His blood completely matches to the patient and his blood is infection free. Inform this to doctor and tell me how much ML of blood I need to take from him. 
Nurse 2:hmm wait a while sister(telling it holding the phone in her hand and seeing the doctor who was doing the stitching to Ishani):Doctor sir Patient's relations has come and police officials has left from hospital and Patient's father has had same blood group and his blood is too tested and its infection free and matches to patients blood perfectly. How much unit of blood is required sir?
Doctor(without taking his eyes from stitching Ishani's stomach and in a clear tone):350 ml of blood. 
Nurse 2:Okay doctor(keeping the phone in her ear):350 ml sister. 
Nurse 1:hmm okay(telling it she kept the phone and then went to the cupboard in the wall and she opened the cupboard and started to take the equipment required).
Nurse 2 kept the phone in its place and came back to doctor were by that time doctor completed stitching of Ishani's stomach well and he saw nurse 2 with a okay face. 
Doctor(seeing nurse):She is safe now. Once the blood comes immediately inject it to her. 
Doctor(with a professional look seeing Ishani from up and down look):She has been injured a lot. you bring the portable x-ray machine let us check her body whether she has been deeply injured in any other part of the body.
Nurse 2:yes sir let me bring it. 
Nurse 2 walked towards the corner of the operation theater were she held a stick like machine in her hand she moved it with its wheel and brought it near Ishani's bed were she kept the portable x-ray machine near the bed were the nurse took a wire from it and fixed it in the LCD Monitor that was behind the bed and then she turned on the X-ray machine and the LCD Monitor were Doctor's eyes went to the LCD monitor now. 
Doctor(seeing the monitor itself):Show her forehead...
Nurse 2 moved the x-ray machine to Ishani's forehead and clicked a X-ray were Ishani's forehead was seen in the LCD monitor were Doctor examined it well for a 5 minutes were then to himself. 
Doctor:No injury in her forehead. (to nurse without taking his eyes from the LCD):move it to her neck park. 
Nurse moved the X-ray machine to Ishani's neck and clicked a x-ray of Ishani's neck. 
BLOOD DONATING ROOM. 
Nitin's right hand was having a sponge ball and his hand's nerves was been injected with a big needle were that needles was having a tube and on the other end of the tube there was bag that is used to collect blood was been attached and the blood bag was on the small stool. 
Nurse 1(making sure the blood will be collected well seeing Nitin):Keep pressing the ball in your hand sir. 
Nitin(hearing it):hmmm(he was pressing the sponge ball in his hand were his blood was now getting collected in the blood bag).
Nurse 1 waited for the blood to become 350 ML. 
OPERATION THEATER. 
Ishani's neck x-ray came in the LCD screen were the Doctor seeing the LCD screen with so much concentration and then seeing the nurse. 
Doctor:Nurse her neck part is having a small fracture.
Nurse 2:It can be cured with bandage and neck belt know sir?
Doctor:(with a okay head shake):Haan sure that is enough. Some one with some heavy material has hit her I think that is why her neck bone is fractured. Thank god its small fracture only but the beating should have been a heavy beating only in her neck. Anyways you take the x-ray of her hand part.
Nurse 2 shook her head as okay and then moved the x-ray machine to Ishani's right hand part and clicked the x-ray were Doctor checked the x-ray of Ishani's hand were seeing the x-ray for a while and then seeing nurse. 
Doctor:Nurse somebody has hit her heavily. Her right hand elbow is deeply fractured. 
Nurse 2:Does it require operation doctor?
Doctor(seeing the x-ray well once again in the LCD screen and then seeing the nurse):operation is not needed but we need to heavily bandage her right hand and make her wear a Arm sling. 
Nurse 2:Hmm okay doctor. 
Doctor(seeing Ishani once again):As she came unconscious and as we injected heavy anesthesia once she entered the operation theater only she has been not feeling hand pain or else she would been in a heavy pain. (taking a deep breath):Tk x-ray her left hand. 
Nurse 2 moved the x-ray to Ishani's left hand and then clicked the X-ray were Doctor seeing the X-ray of Ishani's left hand and made sure her left hand is perfect and then nurse 2 and Doctor checked Ishani's hip part x-ray were finding her hip part fine then Doctor asked for Ishani's leg x-ray were nurse moved the x-ray towards Ishani's right leg and she clicked the x-ray were  Ishani's right leg was fine were Nurse then took Ishani's left leg x-ray were Doctor saw Ishani's left leg x-ray in the LCD screen and then seeing Nurse. 
Doctor:Her left leg joint is too having fracture. Its also deep fracture only. 
Nurse 2:will she require a operation in leg doctor?
Doctor(seeing the nurse):No operation is not needed for leg but also her legs too need to be heavily bandaged. It will take around one and half to two months for her to walk. 
Nurse 2:hmm okay doctor. 
Doctor:Let us wait till the other nurse come with the blood and once injecting blood for her let us do her fracture treatment.
Nurse 2:okay doctor. 
BLOOD DONATING ROOM
The blood bag finally collected 350 ML from Nitin's body were Nurse 1 who was sitting in the stool next to the bed and waiting for the blood to be collected seeing its 350 ML and the bag full of blood she took a cotton from the small table and went to the washbasin in the corner and wet the cotton and came back to Nitin and then she held the wet cotton over Nitin's hand's needle part and then she took the Needle out of Nitin's nerve and held the cotton so well and rubbed it well and saw Nitin. 
Nurse 1:Hold the cotton well.
Nitin shook his head as okay and with other hand he held the cotton well on the hand from where blood was taken and the nurse 1 quickly took the round shaped band aid in her hand from the small table and then seeing Nitin. 
Nurse 1:Now slowly take the cotton from your hand. 
Nitin as per nurse 1 instruction took the cotton from his hand were the nurse immediately peeled the band aid and she stuck the round shaped band aid on Nitin's hand nerve from where the blood was taken were then she disposed the peeled paper from the band aid in the dustbin and then collecting the Blood bag in her hand and seeing Nitin. 
Nurse 1:Take rest for an hour here itself. Let me tell your family members to bring something for you to drink. 
Nitin(hearing it):Sister I don't want anything to drink and all. I want my daughter to be fine. Please go and see her and tell me how is she now?
Nurse 1(hearing it with a okay face):Nothing will happen sir. you take rest as you have given blood. Let me go and injected this blood to your daughter and your daughter will be surely fine. 
Nitin shook his head as okay and with a worried face was laying in the bed were the nurse started to walk towards the main door of the blood Donating room. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do, Sakshi?
Oh, Ishaani is safe now. Such great news. Soon she will come round. I wonder if she will expose Devarsh or again will conceal that it was him who attacked her.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. The story is getting more and more interesting. 
Waiting for the next episode.😉😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
I'm relieved to hear that Ishaani will be OK. We must thank doctors for it. Nitin gave his  blood to Ishaani. He also deserves respect. Shikhar joined the police to investigate this case. Hope he will succeed.
Update the next episode asap.

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ishaani has got so many injuries on her body. She will not be able to walk for more that 2 months. It's terrible. The police started the investigation along with Shikhar. Nitin is so worried about Ishaani. I want Ishaani to regain consciousness.
Please update soon. Eagerly waiting.
Take care. Be safe.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear Sakshi
Superb update.👏👏😳
Let's see what will happen further.
Update soon.

HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail