Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 674
Ranveer(hearing what Inspector said to him had a shocked face were with a shocked face in a low tone):What?
Inspector:Yes Mr. Ranveer your wife was stabbed and we saw her and brought her to the hospital and operation is going on. We are in Holy hospital emergency building. Please come as soon as possible. 
Ranveer again thinking what Inspector said him and thinking Ishani has got stabbed didn't know what to react were his eyes were getting moist slowly.
Ranveer(with moist eyes and with unable to react face to himself):Ish..Ishani..meri Ishani ko...
Sharman(who was standing next to Ranveer seeing Ranveer's face reaction touched his shoulder with his hand):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(feeling Sharman's hand in his shoulder and seeing Sharman with a shocked face itself):Ishani..Ishani ko..
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):What happen to Ishani Ranveer? Tell me..
Ranveer was unable to tell the next word were he was shocked to that extreme were on the other end Inspector Rajat was keeping the phone in his ear and was hearing Ranveer's voice and got to know Ranveer is shocked and he waited for Ranveer to get back to normal. 
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):Who is talking in the phone Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Sharman):Sharman our Ishani...(he was having tears so well in his eyes now).
Sharman(seeing Ranveer crying):Arrey Ranveer..(seeing the phone in his ear took his hand to the phone and got the phone telling):Give the phone to me(getting the phone and seeing the display and getting that the call is active till now and he kept the phone in his ear):Hello..
Inspector(hearing the voice):Hello Mr. Ranveer wo...(before he could tell the next word).
Sharman:(getting the men voice and with a not understanding face):Hello excuse me I am not Ranveer I am his brother in law Sharman Parekh. 
Inspector(hearing it and getting that some one is there next to Ranveer and taking a deep breath):Thank god sir you are near Mr. Ranveer.I am Inspector Rajat Singh speaking.Anyways sir please hear what I am going to tell making your heart strong.
Sharman(hearing it with a bit feared face):What happen Inspector?
Inspector:Sir we were in our regular Patrol in the Gulmohar road and we found Ishani's car in the main road and without finding anyone in the car we guessed someone is in trouble and searched the nearby area. When we searched we found Ishani in blood shed. Someone has stabbed her and beaten her too. She was injured so much. She said her name is Ishani and telling it she fainted. We rushed her to the hospital and now operation is going on for her. As Mr. Ranveer said Ishani as his wife I got to know he is Ishani's husband. Please manage him and bring Mr. Ranveer to hospital as soon as possible. you need to come to Holy Hospital emergency building.
Sharman(hearing it was shocked to the extreme and closed his eyes and took a deep breath to manage himself were when he opened his eyes he too had tears in his eyes were he took his one hand to his eyes and wiped the tears in his eyes and rubbing his face well with his hand and in the phone):Thanks a lot Inspector for taking Ishani to the hospital. I will bring Ranveer there soon. 
Inspector:hmm okay I will be in the hospital only till you all come. Once again reminding you My name is Rajat Singh. you can come to Holy hospital emergency building let me wait in the reception of emergency building. 
Sharman:Hmm okay. (telling it he cut the call and had a worried face for Ishani).
Ranveer still with a teared eyes and shocked face walked slowly and went to the sofa and held the sofa with his hand and with a shocked face itself he sat in the sofa. 
Baa, Kailash and Parul saw Sharman's face and Ranveer's shocked face with a not understanding faces. 
Parul(immediately getting up from the sofa and coming to Sharman):What happen Sharman? (seeing Ranveer and then seeing Sharman):Why Bhaiya is so much worried? you were telling Inspector and all in phone? what happen?
Sharman(seeing parul with a silent face):Let me tell. 
Baa(too getting up and coming to sharman):Arrey tell Sharman we are getting tensed now?What happen to Ishani?Ranveer called to Ishani's number only know? But you were talking as Inspector and all? Why Ranveer's face is this much silent and what happened?
Kailash(too getting up and seeing Sharman):Haan tell Sharman
Sharman(seeing everyone and thinking that he should be strong this moment with a confirmed voice):Let me tell everyone. (seeing towards the kitchen):Mala..Mala..
Mala(who was in the dinning area near Raagini and Amba and seeing Amba feeding Raagini hearing Sharman's call she started to walk from there and then she came to the hall and seeing Sharman and coming to him):Haan Bhaiya. 
Sharman:you go to the rooms of the people who are not in the hall and tell everyone to come to the hall. 
Mala(shaking her head as yes):Tk Bhaiya..(telling it she saw who are there in the hall and then making sure who are not in the hall and she started to walk towards the upstairs to call others to the hall).
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar was sitting in the sofa of the hall with a tensed face were Shivanya was sitting next him in the sofa and Krisha was sitting in one Indivdual sofa and Kanchan and Raj Narayan was too sitting in the sofas. 
Kanchan(seeing Shikhar):Don't worry Shikhar Ishani will reach her home soon. 
Shikhar(seeing Kanchan):Nahi Maa Ishani will never be without picking the call and all. Ranveer told me that Ishani is not picking the call. That is why I am tensed. How can Ishani be without reaching the home for 2 hours Maa?
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):you too call to Ishani's number and see know?
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya):Nahi Shivanya Ranveer is already tensed and he will be trying to Ishani's number and in this even I too try means that can make call jam and that will increase Ranveer's tension only that is why I am sitting silently. But I am tensed for Ishani. 
Shivanya:Nothing will happen to Ishani you be relaxed. 
Shikhar hearing it turned and saw Shivanya and shook his head as okay to her with a worried face. 
HOLY HOSPITAL
Inspector once the call was cut by Sharman seeing the constable. 
Inspector:Tk before we trace out Ishani's address with her car number itself we got her husband's call and we informed about Ishani's situation. (putting Ishnai's phone in his pant pocket and seeing constable):Let her phone be with me once her family member comes let us give her phone to them. 
Constable:yes sir. 
Inspector:(putting his own phone in another pant pocket and seeing constable):you lock Ishani's car and give her car key to me. Let us give her car key to her family members when they come here. 
Constable:yes sir(telling it he closed Ishani's car door well and then he locked the car with the key and then he came and gave the key to the Inspector).
Inspector(got the key and putting the key in his pant pocket and seeing constable and the Jeep driver):Tk you both come with me. Let us go and wait in the reception. Ishani's family can come anytime. I have said them to come to hospital and meet me in reception of emergency building.
Both Jeep driver and Constable shook their heads as yes to Inspector and they three started to walk towards the hospital emergency building to go to the reception of emergency building to wait for Ishani's family. 
RV MANSION..
Amba who was seeing everything happening in the hall with a worried face and with fast beating heart feeding Raagini's final mouth of food and then seeing Raagini and giving a made up smile. 
Amba:That is it my pothi is done. 
Raagini(with a silent face shook her head as yes):hmm
Amba giving a smile to Raagini and then she got up from the chair and with one hand itself she took Raagini and she walked to the wash basin and washed her hands and washed Raagini's mouth and then wiped her hand in the towel in the ring and took Raagini in her both the hands and holding Raagini well with her hands started to walk towards the hall. 
Raagini(as Amba was walking to the hall in a low tone):Dadi Mama..
Amba(hearing it saw Raagini with a worried face and then with a made up smile):Mama will come okay.
Raagini hearing it with a silent face shook her head as okay were Amba by that time brought Raagini to the hall and she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa with a silent face and having moist eyes. 
Amba(with a feared face went near Ranveer seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what happen to Ishani? you were talking something in the phone but I didn't hear the conversation as I was away from you? But your face is not looking good what happen?
Ranveer was having new tears in his eyes were that were falling in his cheek were Sharman being strong for the moment. 
Sharman(seeing Amba):Kaki please be relaxed. Let me tell you all please..
Amba(saw Sharman and with a feared face):Sharman I am so scared. 
Sharman:Kaki..(before he could tell the next word)
Laxmi, Laxmi's husband following them Manas having Krish in his hand and Disha, Pratik and next to him Chaithali and Mithesh came down from the stairs were everyone saw them were they too seeing everyone's tensed face in the hall they too had a questioning face of why Sharman has called them and why everyone are silent in the hall. Everyone came to the hall and stood in the hall seeing Sharman. 
Laxmi(coming and standing next to Amba):Moti Behen why everyone are here in the hall at this time?
Amba(seeing Laxmi with a worried face):Ishani went with Shikhar's family for dress selection and she didn't come back to home yet. 
Laxmi(with a what face):Till now Ishani didn't come back to home?
But why?(she had a thinking face).
Sharman(hearing it):Let me tell why Ishani didn't come back to home yet. For telling that only I called everyone to the hall. 
As Sharman was telling it Mala too making sure she called everyone and she too came down from the stairs and came to the hall and stood in the hall corner and saw Sharman. 
Amba(seeing Sharman):Haan tell Sharman. What happen to Ishani?why Ranveer is sitting this much silently and he is crying too?
Sharman(making up himself):Everyone please make yourself strong and hear what I am going to tell. Ishani's car was standing in the main road of Gulmohar it seems and when police has come for the patrol in that area they have seen Ishani's car and they not finding anyone in the car they have guessed some one is in trouble in that area they have done their patrol and they have found out our Ishani in bloodshed. Some one has stabbed her and injured her a lot. Now they have admitted her in the hospital and operation is going on for Ishani.
Amba hearing it holding Raagini in her one hand and with other hand kept her hand in her mouth with a shocked face. Baa had a shocked face were tears too were starting to come in her eyes. Mithesh had a shocked face. Kailash had a shocked cum worried face.Parul hearing it had a shocked face. Pratik had a shocked face and Manas had a shocked face. Laxmi and her husband had a shocked face. 
Disha(hearing it in thoughts):hmm don't know from where Villains will come for this Ishani? One way or the other something will keep on happening to her.(she shook her head as impossible to herself).
Chaithali(with a shocked face and thinking about Devarsh telling he will ask sorry to Ishani today and in thoughts):Whether Devarsh asked sorry to Isahni or not? I wished somehow Devarsh should come back to RV mansion but why this Ishani should get stabbed at this time. Without her forgiveness how can Devarsh come back to RV mansion. Because of this Ishani now my son need to be in Servant quarters for few more days. (she had a bit irritating face).
Mala(hearing it with a shocked face in thoughts):Bhagawan save Bhabhi.
Amba(seeing Sharman):Sharman how is Ishani now? 
Sharman:Police has admitted her in the holy hospital and Inspector is asking us to come there soon. Ishani is being operated it seems. 
Amba(immediately):Let us go soon Sharman. 
Sharman(seeing Amba):kaki you all be here. Let me take Ranveer alone and be in the hospital. Once Operation is done let me call you all. 
Amba(shaking her head as no):Nahi Sharman(seeing Ranveer who was having tears in his eyes and seeing Sharman):Ranveer is so much worried in his heart now. Only I can manage him right now. Let me and Kailashji come with you both. Let others be in the house. 
Kailash(shaking his head as yes):haan Sharman I and Amba are needed for Ranveer right now let us come with you both. 
Sharman(seeing Raagini who was silently seeing everything with a not understanding face and seeing Amba):But Kaki for Raagini too you are needed know?
Amba hearing it was about to tell something were by that time. 
Parul(seeing Sharman):let me take care of Raagini Sharman. you take them with you. Somehow let me manage Raagini please now Bhabhi need us around her. 
Sharman(hearing it shook his head as yes):Tk. 
Amba(seeing Parul):Parul you can manage Raagini know?
Parul:Haan Maasi I can..
Laxmi(hearing it came near Amba):Moti Behen I am with parul know let me and Parul take care of Raagini. 
Amba(with a okay head shake):Tk Laxmi I gave her dinner. You both try to make her sleep.If she tells about her diaper change her diaper alone.
Laxmi(shook her head as yes):Haan let me Moti Behan. Go fast and see our Ishani(she too was worried for Ishani).
Amba(shook her head as yes):Tk Laxmi(seeing Raagini who was in her hands):Raagini be with Parul Mami and Laxmi Dadi okay?Let Dadi go out and come. 
Raagini(hearing it seeing Amba):Meri Mama kahan?
Amba(hearing Raagini's question with a managing smile):Haan to call Mama only we are going. Let Dadi, Dada,Papa and Mamaji go and bring Mama okay?
Raagini some what understanding and somewhat not understanding with a confused face shook her head as okay were Laxmi opened her hands to Raagini were cutie pie too with a silent face opened her hands to Laxmi were were Laxmi took Raagini in her embrace. 
Amba(seeing Sharman):Take car key Sharman let us go. 
Sharman:Haan let me bring my car key ..(he was about to move).
Ranveer(before he could move in worn out voice):I have my car key with me Sharman. 
Sharman(without walking stood back and showed his hand):Give the car key to me. 
Ranveer like a deadly man putting his hand inside his pant pocket and took the car key and gave the car key in the hand of Sharman were Sharman got the car key and saw Ranveer. 
Sharman:(seeing Ranveer and putting Ranveer's phone in his pant pocket):Let me have your phone with me. 
Ranveer without any reaction shook his head as okay to Sharman. Sharman:Get up Ranveer let us go. 
Ranveer again like a deadly man got up from the sofa and was walking towards the entrance of the house.Sharman, Amba and Kailash too were about to walk were before they could walk. 
Baa(seeing Sharman):Sharman once reaching hospital and getting about Ishani's condition call and inform to us. 
Sharman(seeing Baa):Tk Baa. 
Telling it Sharman started to walk were Amba, Kailash too started to walk along with him and before they could reach the entrance of the hall. 
Mithesh(in a worried tone):Sharman..
Three of them again stood and Sharman saw Mithesh. 
Sharman:haan Papa..
Mithesh:you be strong and take care of the situation. 
Sharman(hearing it shook his head as yes):Tk Papa..
Telling it he again started to walk and Amba and Kailash too started to walk with Sharman and three of them came out of the hall and were starting to walk towards the parking. 
Others who were in the hall with a worried face started to walk towards their respective rooms without having their dinner were Laxmi having Raagini sat in the sofa of the hall and Parul too sat next to Laxmi to manage Raagini. Raagini with a silent face hugged laxmi were Laxmi started to caress Raagini's back. 
Ranveer who started to walk first like a deadly man walked and came to the parking of the house. He came to his car and stood near the car and thought about the phone call that came to his mind. He was able to hear the words Inspector said to him in the phone.
Sharman, Amba and Kailash were walking in the outer corridor of the house. 
Amba(with a worried face):Why often we are suffering like this?Why god is hurting Ishani to this extreme?
Sharman:Kaki be hopeful nothing will happen to Ishani. Now let us go and see Ranveer he walked first and went out of the house before us. 
Amba:Haan let us go and see. (she started to walk fast were as walking something striking her mind she stopped and in a normal tone):Sharman. 
Sharman and Kailash hearing it stood back and seeing Amba has stopped. 
Sharman:haan Kaki..
Amba:go and inform about Ishani to Nitin Bhaiya. 
Sharman:Kaki should we worry him by telling this. 
Amba:No Sharman he should know about it for sure. He is Ishani's father we cannot hide these things to him. Go he will be in servants quarters only know go and see him and let him know about it.Let me and Kailashji go and see Ranveer. 
Sharman:Tk Kaki let me..(telling it he started to walk towards the servants quarters).
Amba(seeing Kailash):Let us go and see Ranveer.He would have gone to parking only to go to hospital immediately 
Kailash(shook his head as yes):Haan come..
Kailash and Amba started to walk towards the parking of the house to see Ranveer. 
Sharman walked fast and came to the servants quarters and walked in the corridor and came to Nitin's house and he knocked the door. He knocked it for almost 4 times were when he was about to knock it for the 5th time doors were opened by Nitin were Nitin was having a sleep awaken face. 
Nitin(Seeing Sharman in front of him):Sharman tum?
Sharman(seeing Nitin):Nitin Kaka mein..
Nitin(giving his trademark light smile):Sorry Sharman I went to bed early today. Tell me is anything related to office?
Sharman(shook his head as no):Nahi Kaka. I came to tell about Ishani. 
Nitin(with a not understanding face):about Ishani?
Sharman:Haan Kaka please make yourself strong. Today Ishani has gone out with Shikhar's family for dress selection it seems and she has started from there after dress selection but while coming her car was standing in the main road and police who were in the patrol in that area smelling someone is in the trouble searched that place and has seen Ishani in blood shed.Ishani was stabbed. 
Nitin(hearing it had a shocked face):Kya?(he kept his hand in his mouth and his heart beat raised and seeing Sharman):Now Ishani..
Sharman:Police has admitted her in the hospital and operation is going on. Amba Kaki told me to inform it to you so only I came to inform it to you. 
Nitin(getting it he came out of the house and closed the house door without locking it and started to walk):Come let us go to the hospital. 
Sharman:Kaka you too need to come..?
Nitin(stopped and seeing Sharman and in a clear tone):Sharman Ishani meri Beti Hain and she has been stabbed and how you ask me to be here.Come let us go to hospital. 
Sharman hearing it shook his head as yes and started to walk were Nitin too started to walk with him. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update Story 
Lovely it update dear ❤️
Waiting for next update 
Thanks for the PM
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update 
Waiting for next update dear
Thanks for the PM 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
Ranveer was shocked to hear the news about what happened with Ishaani. He can't say a word. Finally he burst into tears.
Poor guy. Hope everything will get well soon
Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Waiting for the next.
😉😉😉😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
The whole family is worried about Ishaani. So is Shikhar.
Love the photo of inspector.😳😳

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Like the update a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Very sad and depressing update. I can't see Ishveer in pain.
Waiting for the next.
The Inspector is very nice.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona11112

Awesome as always update Story 

Lovely it update dear ❤️
Waiting for next update 
Thanks for the PM

Hi Sona
thanks for the comment