thanks for the comment
glad you liked it 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 673
Aadinath driving the car and finally brought the car to the Krishna temple from where he picked up Nirbhay's mother and he stopped the car in front of Krishna's temple. 
Nirbhay's mother(as soon as the car was stopped seeing Aadinath):hmm very good you brought me to the place where you picked me. 
Aadinath(turned and saw Nirbhay's mother):Madam its too late let me take the car to your street edge from there you can walk and go to your home know?Then you should need to walk only for some distance but from this street means you need to walk bit long. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aadinath):No in home Nirbhay and other will be there. If anyone saw me getting down from the car means they may get doubt that I am doing something wrong. So no problem let me get down here itself and walk and go to home. (showing the knife that was having Ishani's blood still in her hand):Take this knife and clean it and you can use it here after. 
Aadinath(shook his head as yes):Tk madam(telling it he got the knife from Nirbhay's mother hand and then she opened the draw in the dashboard and kept the knife in the dashboard).
Nirbhay's mother(Seeing Aadinath):See clean the blood in the knife and clean my hand print too in the knife. 
Aadinath:I will do it madam don't worry. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm good(she turned to Devarsh who was sitting next to her):Devarsh..
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay's mother):Haan madam.
Nirbhay's mother:Somehow coming in the other direction we escaped from Police and even after this police cannot find it is us only who did this Ishani's murder. So you manage your mouth and never let out with your mouth of what we did to Ishani. 
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay's mother):okay madam you too be careful and never let out what we did to Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile):hmm I won't. Thanks for helping me in Revenging Ishani. 
Devarsh(giving a smile):Even thanks to you too. Without you even I could have not revenged Ishani. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile):Let me leave..
Devarsh(shook his head as yes to her):hmm okay. 
Nirbhay's mother took her phone from the car seat and then she opened the car door and she got down from the car and closed the car door and started to walk towards the next street in which Nirbhay's Mumbai house is there. 
Devarsh(as soon as Nirbhay's mother got down seeing Aadinath): you drive towards RV mansion street let me tell the route to you. 
Aadinath(shook his head as yes): hmm okay. 
Devarsh started to tell the route to Aadinath were Aadinath was driving to the area where RV mansion is there. 
RV MANSION..
Ranveer having the phone in his ear and having Raagini in his other hand and hearing the ring of Ishani's phone in the phone and getting the complete ring has gone he heard the recorded voice telling "the person you have dialed seems unable to pick the call". 
Ranveer(hearing it took the phone from his ear and saw everyone in the hall and seeing Amba):Maa Ishani is not picking my call too. 
Amba(with a tensed face):Arrey Bhagwan kya hua Ishani ko?
Ranveer(making up himself):Maa nothing would have happened. Let me try to Shikhar from my phone. If we get the call connected to him now means we can get to know about Ishani know?
Amba:Haan tk Dial and see. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he dialed to Shikhar and kept the phone in his ear and waited for the call to get connected. 
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
Hospital boys moved Ishani in the stretcher and finally brought her to the reception and stopped the stretcher were the nurses too came behind Ishani and the police Inspector,constable and Lady police came behind Ishani and when they came to the reception one of the nurses who came behind went to the reception. 
Nurse:(seeing the receptionist):Call Dr.Mohan Sharma. Its emergency case. 
Receptionist hearing it shook her head as yes and she picked the intercom phone and dialed some number and kept the phone in her ear and after a while she talked something and then she kept the phone back in its place and saw the nurse. 
Receptionist:He is coming. 
Nurse shook her head as okay and then she walked and came to Ishani again were by that time Ishani was in her unconscious state only and was closed her eyes were in the next 30 seconds a young doctor wearing a white coat came to the reception from his room. 
Nurse(seeing the doctor):Doctor this patient has got stabbed. 
Inspector(seeing the doctor):Doctor we saw her laying in the road getting stabbed. Please check and do the needful. 
Doctor hearing it from Nurse and the Inspector he saw Ishani who was laying in the stretcher were he went and held Ishani's hand and saw the pulse and then he took his hand to Ishani's neck and held her neck and checked were after that he saw both the nurses who were standing there. 
Mohan:She is alive only but we need to operate her immediately. She is breathing with long gaps and she is finding it difficult to breath. Take her to the operation theater and make her wear the oxygen mask. Make all the equipment ready for the operation. 
Both the nurses(at the same time):Okay doctor. 
Nurses instructed the hospital boys to bring Ishani to the operation theater and hospital boys too started to move Ishani towards the operation theater. As soon as they started to move Doctor Mohan sharma saw the police Inspector. 
Doctor:you have brought her on time Inspector. Now nurse will bring the Acceptance sheet in that some family member of that woman need to sign. So immediately find her family member and tell them to come here. 
Inspector:(seeing the doctor):Doctor we don't know where her family members are? We need to find it. Even If we immediately find it we cannot tell how long they are from the hospital and it may take hours for them to reach the hospital. Till that time that woman cannot survive. So you please do the operation to her let me sign the acceptance sheet. 
Doctor:hmm okay fine but If the operation failed and something happened to that woman means you need to bear the responsibility of that woman. 
Inspector(seeing the doctor):Yes let me. 
Doctor shook his head as yes and started to move towards the operation theater were the Inspector, Constable and Lady police too started to walk behind the doctor. They walked for a while and finally Doctor came to the operation theater were the doctor opened the operation theater door and he entered the operation theater and closed the operation theater door were Police Inspector, Lady police and constable stood in front of the operation theater.In the next second the hospital boys came out of the operation theater with the stretcher and moved from there. In the next five minutes a nurse came out of the operation theater having a pad and pen in her hand were she walked and came to the Inspector. 
Nurse(showing the pad and pen to the Inspector):Sir doctor asked to ask sign to you in the acceptance sheet. 
Inspector shook his head as yes and he got the pad and pen from the nurse were the nurse showed the places where he need to sign the Police Inspector signed the acceptance sheet. 
Nurse(got the pad and pen from the Inspector and seeing Inspector):You know Patient's name sir?
Inspector:haan her name is Ishani. I don't know her surname and all. We were able to know her name is Ishani only. 
Nurse(getting it):hmm okay that is enough sir. (telling it she wrote that name in the acceptance sheet and seeing Inspector):We will start the operation now sir. 
Inspector shook his head as okay to the nurse were the nurse walked and entered the operation theater and closed the door were in the next 5 minutes the red light started to glow in the top of the operation theater were that indicated operation has been started to Ishani to the police officials. 
Inspector(took a deep breath and turned to the constable and lady police):We admitted her in the hospital and operation too has started now let us find out who is her relatives. (seeing Lady police):you be waiting here.If nurse and Doctor come out of operation theater and tell something means you call and inform it to me. 
Lady police:Okay sir. 
Inspector(turned to constable):you have Ishani's car key know?
Constable:Yes sir I parked the car in the parking and locked it and only came back. 
Inspector:Tk then you come with me let us go and find out Ishani's house address with her car number plate. 
Constable:Okay sir. 
Police Inspector and Constable started to walk towards the entrance of the hospital emergency building were Lady constable sat in the chair outside the operation theater
RV MANSION..
Ranveer took the phone from his ear with a fed up face were Sharman seeing Ranveer. 
Sharman(Seeing Ranveer):Kya hua Ranveer?Did Shikhar pick the call?
Ranveer(shook his head as no):No his number is not reachable only. 
Raagini(cried hugging Ranveer well):Papa..
Ranveer(with a worried face made Raagini to come out of the hug and giving a light smile to her):No baby don't cry okay?
Raagini(hearing it stopped crying and with tears in her cheek and with a longing face):Mama..
Ranveer:Mama will come okay. (seeing Amba):Maa Raagini had her dinner or not?
Amba:Nahi Ranveer I thought Ishani will come and she can feed Raagini. 
Ranveer(showing Raagini to Amba):Give her dinner. Let me find out where is Ishani?
Amba(shook her head as okay):Tk Ranveer. (she kept her phone in the tea poi and came to Ranveer and showed her hands to Raagini):Come let dadi give dinner to you. 
Raagini without knowing what to react she showed her hands to Amba without any reaction in her face were Amba got Raagini in her hands and wiped Raagini's tears that were in her cheek and she started walk towards the dinning table were she went to the dinning table and sat in the chair and finally made Raagini to sit in the table and saw inside the kitchen. 
Amba:Mala bring Raagini's dinnner. 
Mala(being inside the kitchen):Tk Maa. (telling it in the next moment she brought Raagini's dinner and kept it in the dinning table).
Amba took the bowl having Raagini's dinner in her hand and started to feed Raagini her dinner were cutie pie too feeling the hunger in her stomach was having the food with the sadness in her face of not seeing Ishani.
Aadinath drove the car according to Devarsh instruction and finally stopped the car in the corner of RV mansion street were Devarsh seeing Aadinath. 
Devarsh:Okay Aadinath I am leaving. (showing the heavy stick that he has kept it the seat):I have kept the wooden stick in the seat you take it. Let me leave. 
Aadinath:Okay sir. 
Devarsh opened the car door and got down from the car and closed the car door and started to walk towards the RV mansion. Aadinath started to drive the car towards his place. 
RV MANSION..
Everyone in the hall as soon as Amba took Raagini sat in the sofas and other possible places were Ranveer was kept on dialing to Ishani and Shikhar. He was hearing complete ring for Ishani's number and he was hearing not reachable for Shikhar's number. As time moves his face was turning to feared face of what happen to Ishani. His heart was not knowing what to think about Ishani. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Aarthi,Uttam and Vikram were having their dinner sitting in the dinning table were by that time Nirbhay's mother entered the house were Aarthi having her dinner and seeing her mother entering the house. 
Aarthi:Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(hearing Aarthi calling her stopped in the hall and seeing Aarthi in the dinning table):Haan 
Aarthi:Maa its too late you have come this much late to home from temple?
Nirbhay's mother(with a managing face):I went to temple and was in temple till 9.45. Then For one hour I walked today because I felt relaxed feeling the nature and then I am coming to home.
Aarthi(getting it with a smile):Tk Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother:Tk you sent my dinner to my room. Let me go and fresh up. 
Aarthi(shook her head as okay):Tk Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother shook her head as okay and she started to get in the stairs and she came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor towards her room were as walking itself she thought about stabbing Ishani and had a happy smile in her lips. 
Devarsh walking for a while in the street and finally came to RV mansion were the security opened the gate for him were he entered the gate and walked towards the servants quarters were he walked for a while and went to the servant quarters and walked in the corridor of servants quarters and went to his home and he took his house key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the lock in the door and he opened the door and then he entered the house and kept the lock and key in the table and then with a happy smile thinking about beating Ishani. 
Devarsh:(to himself with a smile):Finally Ishani is closed. 
RV MANSION. 
Ranveer who was kept on trying to Ishani and Shikhar phone number and was only getting the same response now when he dialed to Shikhar's number the call was connected and he was able to hear the ring. 
Ranveer(hearing it turned and saw everyone in the hall):Shikhar's phone is ringing. 
Sharman(with a smile):haan talk to him and ask about Ishani. 
Ranveer:haan(he heard the ring in the phone and waited for Shikhar to pick the call).
Shikhar(locking the car and walking with Shivanya and Krisha towards their house and seeing them with a smile):Finally had a good dinner today. We spend so much time in hotel today know?
Shivanya:Haan that bearer brought all the item late only after our order that is why its 11 o clock to reach our home. 
Shikhar:Haan
Talking among themselves they entered the house were as soon as they entered the house Shikhar's phone rang being in his jean pant pocket were he stopped in the hall and took the phone out of his pant pocket and he saw the phone display and saw Shivanya and Krisha. Shivanya and Krisha too hearing it stood along with Shikhar and saw his face.
Shikhar:Ranveer is calling me?
Shivanya:pick the call. 
Shikhar(shook his head as yes and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears and in a friendly tone):Haan Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing Shikhar's voice):Shikhar..
Shikhar:Haan Ranveer bolo. 
Ranveer: Shikhar Ishani is with you all only know? 
Shikhar(hearing it with a what to tell face):Ishani left by 9 o clock itself Ranveer. Then how can she be with us?
Ranveer hearing it had a shocked face were he saw the clock in the wall and getting its solidly 11 o clock had a what to react face
Shikhar(feeling the silence of Ranveer):Ranveer Ishani didn't come to home yet?
Ranveer(hearing Shikhar's voice):Haan Shikhar she didn't come to home yet. If we call also she is not picking the call. Ishani will never be without picking the call but..(before he could tell).
Shikhar:Ranveer we finished our dress selection by 9 o clock itself. After that we called Ishani for having dinner with us but she said Raagini will be searching for her and she started from Juhu by 9.10 itself. Its something shocking that Ishani didn't reach to RV mansion yet. 
Ranveer(hearing it and wiping his face with his other hand):Tk Shikhar let me try to Ishani's phone once again. If she didn't pick by this time too let me go in search of her. 
Shikhar:Let me also come Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Immediately you don't strain yourself. Let me call her now If she pick means we can get to know where she is know? If any help let me call you Shikhar. 
Shikhar:Okay Ranveer but once Ishani comes to home immediately let me know about her. 
Ranveer:Haan sure. (telling it he cut the call and took the phone from his ears).
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):What happen Ranveer? what Shikhar said?
Ranveer:Ishani has started from there by 9.10 itself and now its 11 o clock she didn't reach home.
Sharman:which area Ishani went?
Ranveer:Juhu.
Sharman:(hearing it):To reach RV mansion from Juhu it will take nearly half an hour to 45 minutes only but almost for 2 hours Ishani didn't come back to home?
Ranveer(hearing it):Let me again try to Ishani's number Sharman. If she didn't pick the call now also means? let me go in search of Ishani. 
Sharman(got up from the sofa and came and stood next to Ranveer):Let me also come with you. Now try to Ishani's number and see whether she is picking the call or not. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Sharman and in prayers):Bhagwan I wish Ishani should be safe please Safeguard her. (praying in his heart he saw his phone and dialed to Ishani and kept the phone in his ear).
Inspector and constable came to Ishani's car and Inspector was taking photo in his phone of Ishani's car number plate. 
Inspector(to constable):Let me forward these car number plate photo to our transportation inquiry team they will get Ishani's house address and phone number. 
Constable:Okay sir. 
As they both were talking about inspecting Ishani's house address through her car number Police driver too came from the jeep that was parked in the parking and stood next to the Inspector. Police Inspector saw the photos of Ishani's car number plate has come well or not and then he was about to sent the photos to the transportation inquiry department were that was the moment constable saw inside the car were phone was showing its light being in the dashboard of the car. 
Constable(seeing the inspector):Sir..
Inspector(without sending the photos saw the constable):haan 
Constable(showing the phone inside the car):Sir inside the car phone is there sir. That phone is now ringing it seems. 
Inspector(immediately):That should be Ishani's phone only. Some one related to Ishani could call in her phone. Take Ishani's phone out and give it to me. 
Constable shook his head as okay and he took Ishani's car key out of his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and opened the car door and then he took Ishani's phone from car dashboard and saw a call in the display of the phone. 
Constable(seeing the name and seeing Inspector):Sir the call is displaying as Ranveer. 
Inspector(got the phone from constable and picked the call and kept the phone in his ear):Hello..
Ranveer(as soon as the phone was picked with a smile):hello Ishani..
Inspector(hearing Ranveer's voice):Hello..
Ranveer(hearing its man voice and with a not understanding face):Hello Ishani..mein Ranveer..
Inspector(hearing it):Mr. Ranveer I am Inspector Rajat Singh. 
Ranveer(with a completely confused face):Sir this phone is my wife's phone. How is it possible you are speaking in my wife's phone?
Inspector:Mr. Ranveer please make yourself strong and listen to what I am going to tell. 
Ranveer(his heart started beat fast):What you are going to tell Inspector? 
Inspector:Mr. Ranveer we were going for our regular patrol and found your wife's car standing in the main road. Seeing no one in the car we searching by the near by area in a doubt If anybody's in the trouble and finally we found out your wife in bloodshed. She was stabbed by someone and we immediately rushed her to the hospital. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update 
Lovely it 
Waiting for next update dear 
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice update 
Thanks for the PM waiting the next update 
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really a fab episode ðŸ˜‰
Luved it completely ...
Please update the next episode soon sakshi pls...
Bye
Take care and be safe 

Edited by Nandhini1020 - 6 years ago
Rudra27 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update Story 
Lovely it 
Waiting for next update dear 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Finally Ranveer has found Ishaani.
Want to see his reaction in the next update.
Varnav thumbnail
Di update nxt episode... Soon plzzz