Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update di
Ishraru were all ready to go for trip but Subbu's wife and mother came there. Ishita got agreed to release subbu. Raman did everything and Ishraru left. Superb. Update soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely teaser
update soon
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Hope subbu sudhar jaye...And 
Ishita also gets preggy
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 28

Ishraruh got settled in the car and drove towards the airport. 

In few hours ,they were in airport waiting for their flight. Ishits was sitting taking little Ruhi in her lap while Raman has gone to bring coffee for them. He came with two mugs of coffee and gave her one. He settled beside her and both started sipping their coffee. Ruhi was still sleeping in her arms while ishita kept her head on Raman's shoulder. She kissed his shoulder and said -i love u raman. 

Raman smiled hearing this and asked -aise achanak?? 

Ishita -main bahut khush hoon raman. I never thought that someday I can get someone like u, joh mujhse itna pyaar karenge. I feel very lucky to have u in my life. Iss liye I love u. 

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said pecking her temple -love u too jaan, and I am lucky to have u in my life. Tumne meri adhuri zindagi ko pura kar diya. Naa sirf meri biwi bani balki meri ruhi ki maa bhi ban gayi and I can't really thank u enough for this. 

Ishita -then don't thank me, just love me alot. 

Raman -thats I am doing, loving my jaan alot. He said and both engrossed in having their coffee. 

They were still waiting when ishita asked -why Ruhi is sleeping so much. Itna toh nahi soti. She is OK naa. 

Raman -yes, she sleep much in journey. Aur waise bhi, she couldn't sleep well last night, u remember naa why. He said smiling making her blush. 

Ishita -kuch bhi raman, but it's OK naa, matlab Ruhi thik hai naa. usne bahut der se kuch khaya bhi nahi hai. 

Raman -yes she is, waise if u r asking then let me check. Hey little princess, get up, ur mumma is worried for u. He said shaking Ruhi a little and ruhi opened her eyes. She looked around and started crying. 

Ishita -yeh toh rone lagi, shit. 

Raman -its OK, let me handle her. Waise bhi abhi uth jayegi toh thik rahega, flight mein so legi, warna she will be cranky in flight. He said and picked ruhi in his arms. He was rocking Ruhi in his arms while ishita was just looking at them. Soon ruhi was up and started playing with raman sucking her thumb. 

Raman went to ishita and said -i think she is hungry, main jaa kar iske liye kuch laata hoon. 

Ishita -ruhi ko mujhe de dijiye. 

Raman -let her be with me, thoda ghoom legi. Waise bhi she is with u since long. Tum bhi thoda straight ho lo,fresh up ho lo. 

Ishita nodded and raman went taking ruhi with him. Ishita was just looking at them till she can see them and finally they went out of her vision. She sat there for sometime and then thought to go to freshen up. 

After sometime, she came back and start looking at the direction ruman went when she heard -excuse me. 

Ishita turn and saw the elderly lady sitting next to her. 

Ishita -r u talking to me??

Lady -yes, honeymoon par jaa rahi ho. 

Ishita smiled and nodded in yes. 

Lady -i must tell u, u r very beautiful. 

Ishita -thank u aunty. 

Lady -but I think tumhare saath bahut bura ho raha hai. 

Ishita-ji, main kuch samjhi nahi. 

Lady -i know, u r looking very innocent. I have been observing u since long and couldn't stop telling it. I really felt bad for u. 

Ishita -but why, main toh aapko jaanti bhi nahi. Aapko kyun bura lag raha hai mere liye. 

Lady -jis tarah se tumhara pati tumhe treat kar raha hai, I feel sorry for u. 

Ishita -excuse me, Aap kya bol rahi hai. And who r u to say anything about my husband. She said getting angry. 

Lady -i know u r angry but listen to me. Tumhare saath galat ho raha hai. I know u mustn't be understanding, so let me explain. 

Ishita calm herself down and said -boliye. 

Lady -see I have been observing u and ur husband and it didn't took me a minute to understand that u r his second wife, isn't it. 

Ishita -haan toh. 

Lady -and he is being just so unfair to u. Tum dono ke honeymoon par apne bachche ko iss tarah le jaana. Aur itna hi nahi, u r keeping his child in ur lap. U r not her aaya or something. Yeh galat nahi hai toh aur kya hai. Aur tumhare husband tumse bahut bada bhi hai. Kyun ki tumne usse shaadi. Tum Itni sundar ho, tumhe tih koi bhi mil sakta tha. What was the reason to became someone's second wife and an aaya to his child. I really felt very sorry for u. But had to tell u, tumne bahut badi galti ki hai. Dekhna u will never be his priority, uske liye hamesha uski beti hi priority rahegi. He will never love u more then his child. U have simply ruined ur life. She was telling while ishita was just listening all this with a calm face. Raman stopped a little far hearing her words. Not because he was hurt but because he want to hear ishita's answer to her. 

Lady -aur itna hi nahi, tum uss bachchi ko kitna bhi pyaar kar lo, tum hamesha uski sauteli maa hi rahogi. And u will be questioned at every instance. 

Ishita -ho gaya aapka, yaa abhi bhi bacha hai. If it's left then finish it asap. Meri flight announce hone wali hai. 

Lady -mujhe pata hai, u r not believing in me now, but soon u will realise that I am right. 

Ishita -aisa din kabhi nahi aayega. Kyunki sabse pehle raman mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai. Bahut ka Matlab bahut jyada aur woh Ruhi ko saath nahi laaye hai balki main laayi hoon. U know why kyunki main Ruhi ko maa hoon uski aaya nahi. Woh meri responsibility nahi hai, she is a part of my happiness. Uske bina main khush nahi reh sakti issliye apni bachchi ko saath laayi hoon. Aur aapko kaise pata chala ki Raman bahut bade hai mujhse, dekhne mein toh woh Kahin se bhi mujhse bade nahi lagte. Aur agar hai bhi toh, rishte umar se nahi bante yaa bigadte aunty. Rishte pyaar aur respect se bante hai. Joh hum dono ke beech mein bahut saara hai. Raman mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai aur main unse, so I think aapko mere liye pareshan hone ki zarurat nahi. And why on earth u r so concerned about me when my parent chosed him for me. Aapko koi nahi keh raha ki aap apni beti ki shaadi kare mere raman se, then why u r so concerned. And lastly, main kabhi nahi chahungi ki raman Ruhi se pehle kabhi mere baare mein soche. Kyunki koi bhi maa apne bachchon se comparison nahi karti. I always want raman to love ruhi more then me. Aur rahi baat sautelepan ki, toh agar main chahungi ki raman Ruhi se jyada mujhe pyaar kare,toh saultelapan main dikhaungi, Ruhi yaa raman nahi. And now I think aapke saare queries khatam ho gaye honge, toh please jaiye. Main apne pati aur bachchi ke saath vacation par jaa rahi hoon and I really don't want to spoil my mood, Aap please jaa kar Kahin aur baithiye. She said straightly and the lady made a dirty face while Raman smiled and walked towards ishita. Seeing raman coming the lady got up and went. 

Raman walked to her and said -kya hua, u r looking tensed. 

Ishita -nahi toh, why would I. Bas aap dono ko dekh rahi thi. U guys took so long to come back. She said changing the topic. 

Raman smiled and said -the flight has been announced, chale. 

Ishita nodded and both started walking towards the departure. 

Ishita was holding his hand while ruhi was in his arms. 

Ishita -why u took so long to come. 

Raman -actually koi mil gaya tha. Ussi ne baat mein uljha diya tha. 

Ishita-kaun. 

Raman -natasha. 

Ishita -natasha, kaun. 

Raman -joh lady tumse baat kar rahi thi, or I should tell joh tumhe mere khilaaf bhadka rahi thi, unki beti. 

Ishita -aap jaante hai unn aunty ko. 

Raman -yes, unn lady ki beti se meri shaadi hone wali thi. 

Ishita looked at him all shocked. 

Raman -yes, u heard it right. Maa meri shaadi fix kar rahi thi usse. 

Ishita -phir. 

Raman -phir kya, I said no. Kyunki mujhe tum pasand thi. And moreover she wasn't much interested in becoming ruhi's mother. Usse sirf meri biwi banna tha, Ruhi maa-papa ke saath soyegi shaadi ke baad. Uske liye alag kamra hoga, uske liye caretaker hogi. Woh hamare saath nahi rahegi, etc etc, aisi bahut si condition rakhi thi natasha ne, like I was going to agree. Maine mana kar diya tha, ussi ki badla lene aayi thi. 

Ishita -tabhi main soch rahi thi, how she know that u r much elder then me. Kaisi sadhu ban rahi thi. I am concerned about u, abhi jaa kar thik karun kya. She said getting angry. 

Raman smiled and said -no need. Waise bhi tumne bahut achcha jawaab diya. He said and both settled on their seat. 

Ishita -aapne suna mera jawaab. 

Raman -yes, how can I miss that. Kya band bajayi tumne unki. 

Ishita -thik se nahi baja paayi. Agar mujhe pehle unke intention pata hote naa,tab dekhte aap. Badi aayi mere pati ke baare mein bura bolne wali. U should have come and told me naa truth. Kyun nahi aaye aap. 

Raman -coz I want to hear ur answer, I just love when u tell everyone that u love me. 

Ishita -woh toh main karti ho hoon, aur woh bhi bahut saara. 

Raman -but not more then me. He said and the aircraft start running. Ishita hold raman tight and he wrapped ishru in his arms. Soon the aeroplane was in air. 

Raman was busy in playing with ruhi making her sit in his lap when he saw ishita, she was lost in thoughts. 

Raman -hey kya hua, kya soch rahi ho. 

Ishita look at him and asked -woh natasha bahut sundar hai kya. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -tum ab bhi wahin atki ho, arey talk about us, think about us, we r going for honeymoon. 

Ishita -dont change the topic, tell me she is beautiful or not. 

Raman -jealous?? 

Ishita -just answer my question. 

Raman -wait,let me show u. He said and start taking out his wallet. 

Ishita was shocked seeing this and said-uski pic aapke wallet mein hai.abhi phekiye.

Raman smiled and said giving her wallet -lo phenk do. 

Ishita -waah, main biwi hoon, aur kisi aur ki pic aapke wallet mein. Abhi phenkti hoon, she was saying opening the wallet but stopped seeing the pic. She looked at him and said -yeh toh meri pic hai. 

Raman -haan toh, main toh bas itna keh raha tha ki isse jyada khoobsurat mere liye koi nahi hai. 

Ishita blushed hearing this and said -aapko sach mein main khoobsurat lagti hoon. 

Raman -tum khoobsurat lagti nahi ho, tum khoobsurat ho. Bahut khoobsurat, meri jaan hi tum. He said and pecked her temple while she snuggled into him. 

Soon ruman were sleeping while ishita was still looking at the pic in his wallet. 

Ishita -yeh kitni purani pic hai, Raman ko main tab se pasand thi. Shall I ask him how and when he fell in love with me. Abhi puchti hoon, she thought and look at Raman to ask but stopped seeing him sleeping hugging Ruhi. 

Ishita smiled and pecked his cheek thinking to talk later. She too snuggled into him and close her eyes to catch some sleep. Soon the trio was sleeping cuddled in each other. 

Soon they reached New York and in sometime, they were in their honeymoon suit. Many were looking at them with weird look as they have come to honeymoon with a kid but they really don't care. 

They entered the suit with Ruhi in Ishita's arms.ruhi was sleeping in her arms. She reached to the bed and was making Ruhi sleep on the bed when raman hugged her from back after keeping the luggage and closing the door. 

Ishita -raman kya kar rahe hai, Ruhi ko sulane toh dijiye. 

Raman -toh sulao naa,i am not disturbing u. Main toh bas tujhe hug kar raha hoon. He said kissing her shoulder sending shivers down her nerves. 

Ishita tucked Ruhi properly in the bed and turn to Raman. 

She wrapped her arms around him and said -ab boliye, kya chahiye aapko. 

Raman smiled naughtily and said -tu. 

Ishita look down and said -main toh hoon hi aapke saath. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -uff ab jaa kar chain mila. I was craving to take u in my arms. 

Ishita -aur kya karne ke liye Aap pareshan the. 

Raman -to scoop u in my arms. He said and picked her in his arms. 

Ishita -aur aapka dard. 

Raman -woh toh kab ka choomanter ho gaya. 

Ishita-achcha ji, aur kya karne ka mann ho raha hai. 

Raman -ruhi ki mumma ko bahut saara pyaar karne ka mann ho raha hai Ruhi ke papa ka. Waise bhi Ruhi is sleeping giving their parent much time to love. Toh ho jaaye. 

Ishita blushed and said hiding in his chest -as u wish. 

Raman pecked her temple smiling and took her to another room letting Ruhi sleep peacefully. 

Raman placed her on the bed and adjusted himself on her. He bend to take her lips in his when she stopped him and said -dont u want to freshen up.

Raman -yes I want to and will surely do that, but after loving u. Now stop talking and let me love my beautiful wife. He said and bend to take her lips in his while ishita just nodded and opened her arms for him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super awesome update
Loved how ishita gave back to that aunty
Awww she was jealous of Natasha 
Loved ishra little moments 

Thank you for pm di😊
Edited by Anuarti - 6 years ago
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
IshRaRu were waiting for their flight to announce.
Loved the way Ishita answered to that lady.. it was amazing.. I just loved it.
Raman was very happy to listen her ans 
They reached NewYork 
Waiting for nxt update.
Continue soon.
Thanks for pm
Edited by Ishmandeewani - 6 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
Amazing update buddy
Ishita jealous
Ishra romancing
Update soon