Originally posted by: Haya1022bmw
why maan is like that
how it will affect geet
tensed for geet
if she came to know about maan how she will take it
waiting for more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Haya1022bmw
why maan is like that
how it will affect geet
tensed for geet
if she came to know about maan how she will take it
waiting for more
Originally posted by: sillyseema
for the very first time I was ready for something bad aur meri hate ka parameter which was on edge toot gyaa... Grrr now I want him to suffer very badly with never ending pain
You are mine You are mine Always mine These words become beautiful in love But . ? . The love I have for you will never die, This is no lie. I
You r mine S#2 Prologue If you not marry me Then I kill myself . Please stop Am sorry I know jo bhi huya humare beech It's
739